Your Search | all star moving and storage, monica and carlos

Apr 23 2014
Pankaj Ghuliani www.weddingmemoriesforever.com Con Artist; Will cheat in business and lure women in relationships and marriage, use & abuse them. Cheating by all means!!!! Internet
Author: , Ontario Liars: Pankaj Ghuliani Internet

Apr 23 2014
Daniel Wolfberg esq. Scum Bag Ambulance chaser/Fraud/Dirt Bag santa monica, California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Daniel Wolfberg esq. santa monica, California

Apr 23 2014
hmcardealers Hm car dealers a fake car company that makes you believe that they are legit. they send all the necesary paperwork, you pay money into their account, and then tell you that the car is on its way. but the car then never arrives at your addres. they are a group of consultants , they have website that looks original and is very temptingm free state Internet Author: kimberley, Alabama Auto Dealers: hmcardealers Internet

4, Report #1120244

Apr 23 2014
toplinetvs.com Talked to Alex Alexander at toplinetvs.com. He offered me 2 payment options. First is via Credit Card. Second option is by bank transfer to our coporate account or a check deposit. With the transfer you can save a additional 4.5 percent off the total below. AND A FREE 5 year home warrenty. Please let me know which way you would like to proceed. We appericate the opportunity to sever your home theater needs. Rob Consumer Electronics Sales Manager. Talked to Rob and verified the transaction was a chashers check sent to their corporate routing number and account number. Then I have sent at least 5 e mails and the responce has been very bussy will try to have Samsung UN65F8000 that I spen 2100 dollars on to me. Keep getting trying to have to you by Superbowl. Not going to happen told them to refund total amount on ORDER # 141833. Looks like I will have to go to Chase to go after Cashier's Check made out to Bank Of America for Alex Alexander. Have all emails related to this matter. To prove a very unworthy track record from toplinetvs.com to myself. toplinetvs.com Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida TVs & VCRs: toplinetvs.com toplinetvs.com, Select State/Province

Apr 23 2014
Author: Tampa, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Matthew Ryan Sherman is a fraud We own a local moving company and moved Matthew Sherman in February. He wrote a bad check for $1000.  Florida Author: Florida Trucking Companies: Matthew Ryan Sherman Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
rboptions i have sent them the documents but nobody called me. i called them so many times and had people ,their, to give me back all my money and they still haven't done it, and i'm getting very upset. they are not responding to any of my calls and i'm very angry at them at this point and i want my money back! Nationwide Author: Modesto, California Advertising / Deceptive: rboptions Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) www.Reimaginist.net, Plant D Manufacturing LLC, Ison LLC, Ison Furniture LLCwww.Reimaginist.net801 Trinity Street Thomasville NC 27360Philip Ison , Phil IsonInter Global Furniture This guy promised me custom made furniture for my store and instead he dumped a truck load of garbage old used furniture which will destroy my esthetic of my retail store. He dumped all this cheap furniture which filled my store in Atlanta and then tells me it's my fault I can't sell it.  I advise anyone that comes in contact with Phil Ison to not do business with him and do not believe his words for they are all lies, Phil Ison has no furniture factory, he is extremely racist and he is greedy, I want all his old run down furniture that I never told him to bring to my retail store out! He doesn't have any of the furniture he claims to have in his website Reimaginist.net and he is a complete fraud. He lies to people so that they don't see how bad he is financially. It's a true shame. My wife and me want nothing to do with him any longer. Please be aware he is a fraud and will not supply you with anything or uphold and deal you make with him. His idea of business is promising one thing and doing the complete opposite always to benefit himself. Thomasville, North Carolina, and Portsmouth,VA North Carolina Author: Atlanta, Georgia Upholstery: Reimaginist.net (Phil Ison) Thomasville, North Carolina

Apr 23 2014
Dell Financial Services No consideration at all when it comes to late fees Macon Georgia Author: macon, Georgia Financial Services: Dell Financial Services Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Financial Funding LLC Absolute Scam Artist..all they want is large Up-front fees. Will tell you anything to get money up-front. Eatontown New Jersey Author: Blue bell, Pennsylvania Loans: Financial Funding LLC Eatontown, New Jersey

Apr 23 2014
cashnetusa mr.cooper They told me i had been approved for a loan and how much and then took all of my info and told me they needed to verify that i had 5% of my loan on hand and asked me to go and purchase a green dot card for 150.00 and to call the card and give them the number on caller id and i proceeded to tell him that i knew by doin that my money would be transfered into there account and he became irritated and told me no that was not what it was for and i told him if i had 150.00 i would not need a loan ......basicaly i wasnt stupid and he got upset and i asked him to remove me from his list and remove my information........ they checked my credit score of which i dont have and on top of that did not contact my employer to see if i was employed or how much i made sooooooo in conclusion these folks are fulla crap . Nationwide Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Cash Services: cashnetusa Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Best Vacations Ever Preferred Guest Resorts Won a free trip paid service fees and tax then chose to upgrade room, had to change date and they said they would need to charge me all the fees all over again Maitland Florida Author: marlborough, Massachusetts Resorts: Best Vacations Ever Maitland, Florida

Apr 23 2014
http://www.oakvillearttour.com/ Too numerous to mention - all selling fake Barbour clothing under the 'outlet' persona Fake Barbour clothing Somewhere in China Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Mail Order: http://www.oakvillearttour.com/ Internet

Apr 23 2014
US Power Moving Moving Коммерческие и Частные Перевозки Do not use this Company Brooklyn & Marlboro, NJ 07746 New York & NJ Author: Brooklyn, New York Moving Companies: US Power Moving Brooklyn, New York

Apr 23 2014
Tunecore perhaps not all they claim Internet Author: Concord, New Hampshire Media: Tunecore Internet

Apr 23 2014
The Moving Company Legal Thiefs Fort Lauderdal Florida Author: Fort Lauderdal, Florida Moving Companies: The Moving Company Fort Lauderdal, Florida

Apr 23 2014
Get Weekly Paychecks GWP They promised me good pay and said all you had to do was copy and past ads. I thought I would be promoting for the Motor Club of America but it turns out you promote them. It's essential I triangle sc , Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: Get Weekly Paychecks Internet

Apr 23 2014
Hair Boutique India RIPOFF SCAMMERS!!! Ladies PLEASE dont not waste your money!!! We can get better from China for lower prices!!! It is very bad, it is not 5A for sure!!! It is not virgin remy hair, It is dirty hair and your sew of teh weft is so messy is very bad , soooooooooo many split end and tangles so badly because all teh cuticle are not in same direction!!! A total RIPOFF & waste of money and I can not send that hair to my client... hair boutique india a ripoff, save your money!!! Its cheap low grade human hair!!! looks like 1A 2A 3A!!!! I used western union so I can not get a refund, I can at least warn you al so you dont make same mistake!!! They only accept paypal for one pack or teh shipping is skyhigh, I dont mind if the quality is top grade! This is THE WORST HAIR I HAVE SEEN IN 10YRS! Internet Other Author: silver spring, Maryland On-Line Stores: Hair Boutique India Internet, Other

Apr 23 2014
hammer auto sales Esmeralda Llc dba Hammer Auto Sales Tania Gonzalez falsified documents to lender sold a lemon to me didnt fullfill her agreement to fix car didnt send registration all cars on the lot are messed up philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Feasterville Trevose , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: hammer auto sales philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 23 2014
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors CFLA REVIEW: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors commitment to total customer satisfaction. CFLA past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality career consulting services to their clients. All 50 States! Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, Bloomberg Securitization Audits, Quiet Title Packages, State Bar Approved Continuing Education Courses, and Auditor Training Certification Classes *UPDATE: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ .. as a safe business service. Author: Yorba Linda, California Loan Modification: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, LLC Internet

Apr 23 2014
AmericanAutomotiveEquipment REVIEW: American Automotive Equipment 100% committed to customer satisfaction. All AAE equipment is commercial-grade machines, ideally suited for heavy shop use. 1-year warranty on parts - from top to bottom enormous parts inventory lifetime telephone technical support warranty technical difficulty with equipment Call toll-free Industry-leading support team support English or Spanish. warranty lasts for the entire LIFE OF YOUR MACHINE! American Automotive Equipment commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. AAE customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose AmericanAutomotiveEquipment. Shipping Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Parts: AmericanAutomotiveEquipment REVIEW: American Automotive Equipment 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Cleburne, Texas

Apr 22 2014
Commonwealth Financial Fraudulent Credit Collectors that report total lies to all 3 credit reporting agencies Pennsylvania Author: Las vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Commonwealth Financial Pennsylvania

Apr 22 2014
Direct-general Company gives you the run around and low balls all claims newport news Nationwide Author: yorktown, Virginia Car Insurance: Direct-general Nationwide

Apr 22 2014
jaxx movers jaxx moving and deliveriesjaxx movingjaxx professonals **ROGUE MOVER***BEWARE***CAUTION***not industry certified.  toronto Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Moving Companies: jaxx movers toronto, Ontario

Apr 22 2014
Scott Sippel Lone Star Deco Thief Liar Con Artist Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Scott Sippel Nationwide