ALL STATE VAN LINES RELOCATION, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc
There may be more specific results for "All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc"
For more specific results for "All State Van Lines Relocation, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
premier disability I was tring to get information about SSDisability I did nothing with all emails paper work and calls and yes they never stop. I blocked there calls email and tossed paper work. thank you for this web site and people who give heads upfrom this site MN Nationwide Author: Walled Lake, Michigan Personal Services: premier disability Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Nevada Medical Board, Medical Board of Nevada addendum to dermatology/dermatological case involving laser/lasering to face Reno Nevada Author: Stateline, Nevada Government Services: Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Reno, Nevada

Jul 27 2017
Medical Service's group Loise garcia is the person i talked to. They called me for a pain lotion and took all my insurance info then hung up on me. I called back to talk to the supervisor and his name was kevin and he to hung up on me Wilmington Florida Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington Health Insurance: Medical Service's group Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Rental Professionals The Professional AdvantageA Division of WW Enterprises, Inc.  Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Realtors: Rental Professionals Southfield, Michigan

Jul 27 2017
Nitro Software Inc. Upsolde PDF software that does not work. San Francisco California Internet Author: New York, New York Software: Nitro Software Inc. Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I receive a collelction letter indicating that I owed $51.50 to Allegro Anti-Aging Cream City of Allegro is not entered State is not entered Internet Author: Richmond, California Health Insurance: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 27 2017
Skin Endear I called to say I was not interested in the product and will not pay the $89.98 that they say I owe. I ordered a trial offer and that was all not a renewed amount. Don Mills Ontario Author: St Petersburg, Florida Skin Care: Skin Endear Buffalo, New York

Jul 27 2017
TNT inc. TNT Inc of 2250 NW 84th Ave, Doral, FL 33122 Company pretending to be TNT inc. Doral Florida Author: Illinois Shipping Companies: TNT inc. Internet

Jul 27 2017
Garcinia Cambogia I won a prize. of Garcinia Cambogia all I had to do was pay for shipping of 4.95 Internet Author: Pearl River, Louisiana Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jul 27 2017
Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. Harris Teeter Widespread, systemic discrimination of black customers and employees Cary North Carolina Author: North Carolina Grocery Stores: Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. Matthews, North Carolina

Jul 27 2017
Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Inc Thompson and Sons Moving and Storage cracked my brand new 55 inch tv screen and offered me $18. Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Moving Companies: Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 27 2017
PS Salon I have been employed for 2 months now ever since my first paycheck I have been missing half my paycheck I have reached out to my manager her boss the region manager human resources I am owed back pay of $922 I've been told they were checking into it they were getting emails sent to them they were checking into it nothing has been done I've been told that PS Salon is not responsible for my financial stress when in actuality they're withholding have my paycheck they are responsible I have kept every sheet every document since day one I went over it for 3 hours last night and found discrepancy in all three of my last paychecks they are a rip-off and a scam and they don't care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: PS Salon Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
Henry Dammekers Henry Van Dijk; Henry Von Dammekers Wooed me with loving words of adoration but found emergencies to prevent a meeting. San Jose California Author: San Luis Obispo, California Liars: Henry Dammekers Internet

Jul 26 2017
GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Club De Descuentos Vacacionales DR, LLCGBS International, IncUVC Lifestyle CollectionsRCI Scam Miami Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Resorts: GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Never, ever think Geek Squad is there to help you, called at 4 o'clock told it would be 20 minutes to an hr 2 and 1/2 hrs later disconnected and had to start all over and was told it would be at least 2 hours before they could get to me and I would still need to be at my computer. Its now 4 1/2 hours into this journey and still no support. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY NEW PORT RICHEY FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Holiday, Florida Computer Help Desk: GEEK SQUAD, Best Buy Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Call your credit card co and dispute the transaction Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Cloud Soft Seats Manufacturing, Inc No seat/No service Orange Park Florida Author: Greenbelt, Maryland Bed & Bath: Cloud Soft Seats Manufacturing, Inc Orange Park, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Hoverkicks The sneaker I bought only last one month the light started not working at first one shoes didn't charge at all when I first got it, than they replace it. But it still not working my kids doesn't even use no more since it doesn't woek at all so basically I gave money for a product that never work in the first place. Internet Author: South Richmond Hill, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hoverkicks Internet

Jul 26 2017
All City Towing ACT Towing LLC,Jefferey Dunn,Todd DeMasseo,Florence Tess Fraud against City of Phoenix alegations Phoenix Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Political Cover-ups: All City Towing Tempe, Arizona

Jul 26 2017
Countryside estates Countryside nursing homeCountryside warnerCountryside estates nursing home Patient abuse falsified info reviewed by state improper diets, care, behavior Warner Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Nursing Homes: Countryside estates Warner, Oklahoma

Jul 26 2017
MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP UNKNOWN THEY CALL ME AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT. WHEN I ANSWER THEY HANG UP. LOS ANGELES Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Misc. Health Specialists: MEDICAL SERVICE GROUP Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Scott and Stacie Burke We hired them to paint an entire interior walls of main floor. and they walked away with 50% deposit and only finish up one bedroom and one bathroom. The deposit was more than what they got paid for according to the break down of the contract they sent us. They only showed up for first day and at the end of the first day, they started complaining about the walls and showed up late the second day and only finish up another coat of pain and left us with unfinished work. We contacted them multiple times trying to work things out but it seemed to us that their plan was to walk away since day 1 and just come up with excused of dr's appointment, and traffic for not showing up ontime or at all. I mentioned to them that the money they got is basically stolen from us because it is not equal to the service that was rendered and they used a very bad language and came up with more excuse... Summerville South Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Home Improvements: Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Summerville, South Carolina

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I don't recall asking for a sample of Nuvajen Anti-aging serum. But I assume I did. But it would have been for postage only! I am a senior. And I would not have money to buy $98.71 worth of anything! I will be reporting this to the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. I worked for the Governor of State of Missouri through my office of Tourusm for 37 years. I did not order this! I am disputing this! Sherman Oaks California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Beauty Salons: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
BUDGET VAN LINES TWIN BROTHER MOVERS, AKA CONDOR MOVERS Customer INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: El Centro, California Moving Companies: BUDGET VAN LINES INDIANAPOLIS , Indiana

Jul 26 2017
TNT Inc. Brian Holm, HR managerSusan Ashback, SupervisorDamien Wilkins, TNT Inc. Claimed to be part of TNT Inc., a subsidiary of Fedex. The Supply Chain Assistant receives packages from Fedex or UPS and examines, takes pictures of contents, repackages using downloaded pre-paid labels, uploads picture and shipping receipt. On probation for 1 month, at the end of which, employee is to be paid salary and per package bonus. Employment agreement is emailed and signed through Docusign. Access to company User Panel dashboard through Packnship website. Internet Pseudo Rebuttal Author: Oconomowoc, WI, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TNT Inc. Internet