Your Search | all the time auto, inc

Apr 17 2014
Discount Motors North Richland Hills Tx Fraud,Deception and Criminal Behavior nrh Texas Author: nrh, Texas Auto Dealers: Discount Motors North Richland Hills Tx nrh, Texas

Apr 17 2014
AMAZON East Coast Jeeps, Alabama Refund was difficult, and only refunded 50% of amount $282.61 Smyrna Georgia Author: HENDERSON, Texas Auto Advertising Services: AMAZON Smyrna, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
Canyon State Auto Brokers FRAUD They don't just sell a bad truck once, they are forced to buy back and sell it for a second time! Mesa, Arizona Author: san tan valley, Arizona Auto Dealers: Canyon State Auto Brokers Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Klean Pros In reference to the other Rip-off Report on this company, I know all about Joe, who will say that he will do things he has absolutely no intention of doing. All he did was lie and play games with me and I anticipate suing the company in the very near future. Atlanta Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Klean Pros Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
credit accpetance sold me a lemon car and still want me to pay for it southfield Michigan Author: syracuse, New York Auto Dealers: credita accpetance southfield, Michigan

Apr 17 2014
Terry Keith Hammond Keith Hammond, Terry Hammond, monsterfm, monsterfm.com, radio-talk.net, Bessie Hammond, North Alabam Warning: Scam artist and long-time criminal JASPER Alabama
Author: Jasper, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Terry Keith Hammond JASPER, Alabama

Apr 17 2014
Michael Dikman Dikman and Dikman Mr. Dikman can be arrogant and will quit your case and keep your money if you annoy him. He likes to use his own accountant and if you do not use him he will quit your case and he likes to get his way so do not annoy him and pay the big bucks for his services but remember he has aged and he is not patient. This lawyer will lie if he wants to and has connections with some judges. His father was a judge and it is all about connections as the court is corrupt and it is set up that the lawyers steal from litigants so report any misconduct past or present asap New Hyde Park New York Author: ozone park, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Michael Dikman New Hyde Park, New York

8, Report #1131969

Apr 17 2014
LiveNation, Upstage Center, Inc., Kristine Montgomery, Erin Caroline Rock, Dean Brocker, WWE, World Wrestling Entertainment Illegal drug use and distribution, violence, threats, criminal backgrounds, registered sex offenders, sex at shows Pearland, Dallas, Houston, Round Rock, Austin, Texas
Author: Bedford, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Upstage Center, Inc. Pearland, Texas

Apr 17 2014
All My Sons Moving Extortionists & Crooks!!!! Fort Myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Ft Myers, Florida

Apr 17 2014
automotive inventory specialists MATT MINK DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY VALDOSTA Georgia Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: automotive inventory specialists VALDOSTA, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
Enterprise Rent a Car This company scammed $100 from me. They wanted to scam me even more. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Rentals: Enterprise Resnt a Car Miami, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Eimports4less Used Car Buyer Beware Perkasie Pennsylvania Author: Red Hill, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Eimports4less Perkasie, Pennsylvania

Apr 17 2014
select portfolio servicing, Inc. starting class action law suit against Select Portfolio... Please end me your info. to be part of it. Salt Lake City, Utah
Author: evansville, Indiana Landlords: select portfolio servicing, Inc. Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 17 2014
Chip Magic, Jefferey Wellers Little Girl Accessories Jeffrey Weller is beligerent, uncooperative and threatening Englewood Colorado
Author: Littleton, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Chip Magic Englewood, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
Windstream Paetec In February 2013 I called to aks what I needed to do to cancel my services with Windstream (W). To do so I was told that all I needed to do was let you know when the services were ported to another carrier. Unknown to me W continued to withdraw money from my bank account, then for some reason unknown to me the ACH stopped working, so W sent me bills which I continued to pay. Little Rock AK Author: Lutherville, Maryland Internet Services: Windstream Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Credit Acceptance Corp Auto Loan Modification Scam Nationwide Author: Thornwood, New York Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of supplemental estimate. Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating I'm just about to get to it. Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
eMachines Settlement Administrator Acer frustrating non-responsive poor quality packaging damaged computer super long response time Providence Rhode Island Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Computer Dealers: eMachines Settlement Administrator Providence, Rhode Island

Apr 17 2014
Colorado Professional Security Services LLC COPSS Inc. , COPSS LLC , Pam Brummit Dishonest, Unprofessional, Unethical, lazy, Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Aurora, Colorado Security Services: Colorado Professional Security Services LLC Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
american recovery services P.K. willis have release papers for vehicle and they are refusing to return calls after it has been paid for going on almost 12 hours now, they will not fax release paper work to the local towing co in my area soi can get to my chemo treatments thousand oaks California Author: somewhere, Texas Auto Towing: american recovery services thousand oaks, California

Apr 17 2014
KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SCAM ARTIST - WITHOUT THE ARTIST - POOR WEB DESIGN - NO SEO - OWNER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW - HE'S JUST A SALESMAN SAN DIEGO CA
Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SAN DIEGO, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
certegy boycott any company that uses certergy write to ceo srikanth kothur 16777740 ( Certegy Check Services, Inc. P.O. Box 30296 Tamp Nationwide Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: certegy Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Autopartsexpress.com They sent me the wrong part twice then defective part. Now they won't give me my money back Internet Author: Palmdale , California Auto Parts: Autopartsexpress.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Odes utvs Killer motorsports 100% fraud and we'll tell u anything to sell there trash Riverside California Author: Myrtle beach, South Carolina Auto manufactures: Odes utvs Riverside, California

Apr 17 2014
Yodle Yodle sets up their program to charge small businesses for web traffic they would get on their own. Phoenix, AZ Internet Author: Arizona Auto Repair Service: Yodle Internet