Your Search | all the time auto, inc

Sep 28 2016
EVO Sales MoriCorp. Inc Beverly Hills California Author: Pink Hill, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: EVO Sales Beverly Hills, California

Sep 28 2016
ARA Inc Bogus report claim, ARA trying to collect on a supposed judgement Villafane Park Illinois Author: Maricopa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: ARA Inc

Sep 28 2016
SFE Energy California, Inc Buyer Beware Nationwide Author: Merced, California Door to Door Sales: SFE Energy California, Inc Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Praza health I bought Crea Boot, but not help at all Scottdale Arizona Author: Rosemead, California Adult Care Facilities: Praza health Scottdale, Arizona

Sep 28 2016
Dynamech LLC Mechanic and Owner did not fix my Truck properly and refused to warranty. sub standard work and very unprofessional arlington Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dynamech LLC arlington, Texas

Sep 28 2016
Reliant Funding I have the same complaint as Consumer #3. Sent me exactly the same letter and card. We did not ask for business money. This company appears to be a scam. San Diego California Author: Anonymous, North Dakota Cash Services: Reliant Funding San Diego, California

Sep 28 2016
Car Xenon HID KIts Did not replace burnt out bulbs. New York New York Author: Berlin, Maryland Auto Parts: Car Xenon HID KIts New York, New York

Honda West and Brian Haffey, Service Director Warranty Rip Off Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Warranty: Honda West Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 28 2016
Guye's Limousine Service, Bill Guye, Owner Limo was dispatched to Maryland with the check engine light on we broke down in Delaware Adelphi Maryland Author: Maryland Limousine Services: Guye's Limousine Service Adelphi, Maryland

Sep 28 2016
Nations Law Firm , howardnationslawfirm They work for the Pharma Companies aka Johnson & Johnson Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Nations Law Firm Houston, Texas

Sep 28 2016
Renoir-skinNoir I paid postage only for free trial. Now they're charging my bank account without my authorization after sending another product! I checked their site to make sure this atrocity wouldn't happen to me. If their product is good, people will request it. I'm not impressed with the product. Fountain Valley Fountain Valley Author: Newton, Georgia Eye Care: Renoir-skinNoir

Sep 28 2016
GarciniaX60 Optimum Garcinia I had order the free trial for $4.95 and paid for that. 12 days later the charged my account 79.00. New York New York Author: Ashland, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: GarciniaX60 New York , New York

Sep 28 2016
Ben Fitzgerald Custom Ironworks RUN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION Portsmouth Virginia Author: Suffolk, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Ben Fitzgerald Custom Ironworks and Masony Portsmouth, Virginia

Sep 28 2016
southwest credit system This company keeping adding debt to my credit report and when i call they have know record of my information, but some way some how it's there. After i did all that, i reached out to the EQUIFAX and they had know record of it but it is still there.. WHAT HAS AMERICA COME TO???? Carrollton Texas Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Collection Agencies: southwest credit system Carrollton, TX,

Sep 28 2016
America Star Books, LLLP AKA Publishing America My Work Is Being Sold All Over The INTERNET HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY ROYALTIES FROM IT FOR IN TEN YEARS Frederick, MD 21701 Maryland Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Book Publishers: America Star Books, LLLP Frederick, MD 21701, Maryland

Sep 27 2016
Innate Skincare They offer me a trial on their serum and cream for only shipping feed 4.99 and got and email with tracking number which stays that was delivered and have not received it on 9/22 through 9/ 23got to transactions for 88.99 and 98.95 I called cancel my account for the free trial and call to speak to a operator and nobody is available left my information and still they haven't contact me Internet Author: Fontana, California Alternative Health: Innate Skincare Internet

Sep 27 2016
VRD1 Rajesh Balujah King RajRaj Balujah Sunny Oaks Mobile Home ParkEdgewood Mobile Home ParkRenee Waldron Manager Sold me home under fraudulent pretenses sewer water on the ground Missisauga and Ocala Florida Florida Author: Ocala, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Rajesh Balujah Missisauga, Ontario

Sep 27 2016
Hill tire company Did not do the work I paid for Walterboro South Carolina Author: Cottageville , South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Hill tire company Walterboro , South Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Footballhelmets4u.com Footballhelmetsrus.com The person currently operating this business rips people off. Takes money and doesn't send product. Internet Author: Weedville, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Footballhelmets4u.com Internet

Sep 27 2016
Law offices of Melody Harmon Melody is supposed to be an attorney but was also my landlord. She would switch our lease to her liking. If I was going to be a few days on the rent because of the way my check fell she would threaten me and try to use her being a lawyer as a threat. She is trying to unlawfully evict me and tried to belittle me as a person Melody Harmon is an evil woman she pretends to care in the beginning but her evil ways come out. She is not keeping up on what a landlord is supposed to do. I have not had a/c all summer, the fuse in the downstairs bathroom does not work and my patio is still infested. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Law offices of Melody Harmon Phoenix, Arizona

The Variety Shop Took my money and never delivered my order On-line Internet
Author: Wyoming , Michigan Specialty Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Sep 27 2016
North Point Motors Sold me a vehicle with a warranty that they won't fix Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Point Motors Traverse City, Michigan

Sep 27 2016
Thumbtack inc Fraud/ promote scam artist Internet Author: Cortlandt Manor, New York Wanted Criminals: Thumbtack inc Internet

Sep 27 2016
rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card my daughter transferred me 300.00 from her card to mine in july the 23rd i never got it ripoff Ohio Nationwide Author: Muskegon hts, Michigan Banks: rushcard|unirush prepaid visa card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
The law offices of Jonathan Wald Jonathan Daniel Wald Attorney Jonathan Daniel Wald from West Palm Beach Cannot be Trusted. West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Lawyers: The law offices of Jonathan Wald West Palm Beach, Florida