Your Search | allen & lewis associates mr. lomax

Dec 26 2014
John C. Howe , John Howe , Old Hill Partners, Inc., Patriot Group LLC Warning : John C. Howe , is investigated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for committing tax fraud WESTPORT Connecticut
Author: New York , New York Investment Brokers: John C. Howe WESTPORT, Connecticut

2, Report #1192081

Dec 26 2014
Greg Lucker Rock Image This man intentionally put my safety and my girlfriends safety in dager! Murrieta California
Author: Temecula, California Civil Rights Violators: Greg Lucker Murrieta,

3, Report #1197342

Dec 23 2014
Assets Recovery and Associates Mr. Timothy Johnson Told me he was calling for some finance company in the state of mississippi about a repossesion that I had back in 1990's. He said that company was sueing me for money owe on the car. He said that he was going to file a harassment suit against since I would not talk to him about the mississippi finance, I knew nothing about. He said I was rude and that he was gonna get the Iredell County Sherriff to send a warrant on me. He would not tell me that. Natiionwide Author: Mount Ulla, North Carolina Car Financing: Assets Recovery and Associates

4, Report #1197285

Dec 23 2014
Mr. Frank R. Price, Ed Daspin Mr. Peter Alsberg, Partner:Mr. Dennis H. Kammerer, PartnerMr. Rudolph Anthony Batarse, PartnerMr. Malcolm Knight, PartnerMr. Jacob Cherian, Partner: Patner in a S E C scam New Jersey Author: Albany, New Jersey Business Consultants: Mr. Frank R. Price, Ed Daspin New Jersey

5, Report #1197134

Dec 22 2014
Oakland Shores Condo Association, Rosemerie DeMalleo Mauck, Oakland Shores Condo Associates Inc Rosemarie Mauck, LCAMRosemarie D. MauckRose D. Mauck Rosemerie DeMalleo Mauck, Condo Association Manager Planned Harassment, Breaking The Law Oakland Park Florida Author: Oakland Park, Florida Home Owner Associations: Oakland Shores Condo Association, Rosemerie DeMalleo Mauck, Oakland Shores Condo Associates Inc Oakland Park, Florida

Dec 22 2014
Joseph Hellstern and Shannon Custer Nelson Joseph Ellstern, Joseph Hellsteven, Joseph Mellstern, Joseph Lewis Hellstern, Krakow, LLC, Terra Homes, Inc., D Enterprises, LLC, Rent-to-Own Storage, Oregon Quality Homes, Inc. Scammers, Liars, Cheats and Frauds Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Builders & Contractors: Joseph Hellstern and Shannon Custer Nelson Chicago , Illinois

7, Report #1197106

Dec 22 2014
Mr Transmission LIARS/CHEATS/CON ARTIST/UNPROFESSIONAL/ LAZY Clarksville Indiana Author: jeffersonville, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Mr Transmission Clarksville, Indiana

8, Report #1197096

Dec 22 2014
David Lerner Associates Lied to us repeatedly, said we would have to declare bankruptcy to get any of our money White Plains New York Author: Pawling , New York Advertising Agencies: David Lerner Associates White Plains, New York

9, Report #1196076

Dec 22 2014
Aberdeen Financial Associates​ Tim Rosen or Adam Rosen Fraudulent Asset Based Lender San Francisco ca Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Mortgage Brokers: Aberdeen Financial Associates​ Internet

10, Report #1196975

Dec 21 2014
John Deere I purchased a JD push mower from Lowes a couple of years ago. The deck is rusting apart. I contactted them and they told me to take it to one of their service centers, Central Equipment of Hammonton, NJ. They allegedly sent pictures of the rust to a representative. After not hearing back for 2 weeks, I called and was told that my claim was denied. I was also told I could not speak to the representative because they will not speak to customers! I picked up my mower and wrote a letter to the President, Samuel Allen. It appears that he has created the culture of rudeness and unprofessionalism from the top on down. He has not responded to my request to discuss the issue. I stated I was not looking for a new mower, just the deck and I would install it myself. I am utilizing every means of social media to alert consumers to avoid going throught he same issues I've had with overpriced, poorly constructed and of poor quality products! Moline, Illinois Nationwide Author: Atco, New Jersey Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: John Deere Nationwide

11, Report #1196903

Dec 21 2014
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P C Harounian Completely Incompetent Great Neck New York Author: Forest Hills, New York Lawyers: Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P C Great Neck, New York

12, Report #1196839

Dec 20 2014
Richard Allen SRQ Marine services Richard Allen, SRQ Marine AND STILL MY BOAT ISNT FINISH SARASOTA Nationwide Author: sarasota, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: Richard Allen SRQ Marine services Nationwide

Dec 19 2014
Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D.-Warrior Medical Associates, P.C. Terrible Medical Doctor, Lousy Medical Doctor Warrior Alabama Author: Birmingham, Alabama Doctors: Dr. Christopher O. Harper, M.D. Warrior, Alabama

14, Report #1196424

Dec 18 2014
Jeremy Adams Mat Lewis, Mat Lewis Media, Ellen Whitman, Ellen Private Events, Rhianna Navvy SEEKING GLAMOUR MODELS AND REALITY STARS FOR CELEBRITY LINGERIE PRIVATE EVENT Internet Author: LONG BEACH, California Party Planners: Jeremy Adams Internet

Sarah Flauta Sarah Ari Flauta Sarah Flauta - Fraud & Theft Lafayette, Colorado
Author: , Wanted Criminals: Sarah Flauta Lafayette, Colorado

Dec 18 2014
Eagle Research Associates, Inc. EagleResearchAssociates.org BEWARE - SCAM - RIPOFF - Eagle Research Associates, Inc / Associates.org - SCAM - RIPOFF - BEWARE Mission Viejo California Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Fraud: Eagle Research Associates, Inc. Mission Viejo,

17, Report #1196116

Dec 17 2014
Abacus Limited Abacus Computers Mr Yong Ming Ming Mrs Tasha Smith Fidelity Worldwide InvestmentFIL Limited Work At Home Job Scam Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Accounting: Abacus Limited Internet

18, Report #1196082

Dec 17 2014
Clear Credit Services James Allen Sounds like a scam after doing my own investigation and very consistent with the line of complaints on here!! Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: Clear Credit Services Internet

19, Report #1196030

Dec 17 2014
Iredell County Humane Society Aggresive Rude and abnoxious Director Warning Signs On How Animals Are Treated Mooresville North Carolina Author: North Carolina Animal Shelters: Iredell County Humane Society Mooresville, North Carolina

20, Report #1195992

Dec 17 2014
M.R.S. Associates Constant Harassment and I don't even have debts Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Oceanside, California Collection Agencies: M.R.S. Associates Cherry Hill, New Jersey

21, Report #1195961

Dec 17 2014
Dr. Thomas D. Kramer Dr. Thomas Kramer - Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Thomas Kramer - GPOA - Greater Pittsburgh Orthopedic Associates Dr Kramer reffered to as a fraud, a hired gun for worker's comp insurance companies and being paid off by attorneys. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Doctors: Dr. Thomas D. Kramer Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

22, Report #1195946

Dec 17 2014
Morgan T YMKA Morgan T and associates of YMKA promise lots of money or talimans to ofer a winning amount of money in the thousands of dollar range. All I have to do is send various amounts of money varying from $30 to $59 depending on what is being sold. I won an amount of money that was to be delivered by courier and that never happened. Still getting letters and I don't reply. They are still trying their SCAM. Amsterdam Netherlands Author: Sequim, Washington Questionable Activities: Morgan T Nationwide

Dec 15 2014
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York

24, Report #1195516

Dec 15 2014
PCH(Mr. Cool Hill) trying to get me to go get a go get a green dot card to so he can put my money on it, he also kept asking me if I were alone or if my husband was close by and if he was to walk away, that this was a private conversation. Author: Hemingway, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: PCH(Mr. Cool Hill Internet

25, Report #1195505

Dec 15 2014
smith hearst and associates PO Box 576Buffalo, NY 14216 debt scam - consumer beware buffalo New York Author: Boston, New York Collection Agencies: smith hearst and associates buffalo, New York