ALLEN & LEWIS ASSOCIATES MR. LOMAX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Allen & Lewis Associates Mr. Lomax
There may be more specific results for "Allen & Lewis Associates Mr. Lomax"
For more specific results for "Allen & Lewis Associates Mr. Lomax"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
TRS Limited and/or Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Unknown Creditor Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Melbourne, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Loan Compliance Advisory Group Joseph Edmund Mr. Edmund is NOT an attorney Wilmington Delaware Author: Newport, Kentucky Lawyers: Loan Compliance Advisory Group Wilmington, Delaware

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 18 2017
SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SplashpadsUSA is absolutely committed to the BEST customer service. SplashPadsUSA values customers. SpalshPadsUSA BEST in the business for turn-key splash pad installations making it their mission to make every splash pad of the absolute highest quality.*UPDATE: SplashPadsUSA pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SplashPadsUSA recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Grove city, Ohio Small Business Services: SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SplashpadsUSA is committed to designing the finest quality interactive splash pad water play projects at affordable prices. SplashPadsUSA uses state of the art advancements in water play features, the most durable and sturdy quality. SplashPadsUSA over 40 years’ experience in general contracting and landscaping creative design industry, the best choice to help create your very own interactive splash pad. Salt Lake City , Utah

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 15 2017
Seamon, Garson,LLC. Seamon & Associates, Seamon & Johnson, LLC. SEAMON ATTORNEY FILES FRIVOLOUS PERSONAL INJURY CASE TO CLAIM 1/3 SETTLEMENT ON PERSONAL INJURY CASE. Cleveland Ohio Author: Akron, New York Lawyers: Seamon, Garson,LLC. Cleveland, Ohio

May 12 2017
Rutter Riesman & Associates FRAUD - COLLECTION AGENCY SCAM- BEWARE Calabasas California Author: Phelan, California Lawyers: Rutter Riesman & Associates Calabasas, California

May 12 2017
Ashleigh Caroline Associates, LLC Caroline Ashleigh Auction Non-Referral Birmingham, Michigan 48012 Internet Inaccurate Report Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Auctions: Ashleigh Caroline Associates, LLC Internet

May 12 2017
Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Fraudulently charging me for a product that I only agreed to on a free trial basis, was never billed for and made a compromised credit card report for charges I never agreed to. Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc., TRS Limited Nationwide

May 12 2017
Jeremy T Grabow JAYPAC Mr. Grabow forged an email and fraudulently sent me that email to me as if it had come from a law firm Irvine California Author: Austin, Texas Investment Brokers: Jeremy T Grabow Irvine, California

May 12 2017
Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Charles Benson, I sold my time share. I paid several fees to Mexican Government. It was all scam Quincy Massechussets Author: Thornhill, Ontario Travel Agents: Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Nationwide

May 11 2017
JC Ehrlich Don't waste your time Groveport Nationwide Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Exterminating Services: JC Ehrlich Nationwide

May 11 2017
Autovest, LLC Michael Andrews & Associates LLC I am being garnished by this company autovest LLC and the garnishment started January 2017 I had no idea who this company was and why the garnishments were happening.  Southfield Michigan
Author: Marietta, Georgia Car Financing: Autovest, LLC Southfield, Michigan

May 11 2017
Lewis Laska Scam Artist Nashville Tennessee Author: Springfield, Missouri Attorneys & Legal Services: Lewis Laska Nashville, Tennessee

May 11 2017
Tarraf & Associates, Tarraf Corp, Tarraf & Associates, PCHussein Tarraf, Tarraf & Associates CPA FRAUD, LIAR, PROFESSIONAL TAX FILER SCAM, RIPPED ME OFF, CONMAN, TOOK MONEY AND NEVER FILLED MY TAXES Dearborn Michigan HUSSEIN TARRAF Author: Dearborn, Michigan Internal Revenue Service: Tarraf & Associates Dearborn, Michigan

May 10 2017
Tate & Kirlin associates, INC Debt collection letter same as another post for same amount and same date. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Henrico, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Tate & Kirlin associates, INC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 10 2017
MetroPCS Mr. Kevin Grant & Mr. Milli MetroPCS & Mr. Kevin Grant are trying to rip me off because I contacted the FCC on MetroPCS. P.O. Box 601119 Dallas, TX 75360 Nationwide
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: MetroPCS Nationwide

May 10 2017
General Auto Maintenance Mr. Lee Ford ,owner, The worst mechanic shop in Virginia Beach Virginia Beach Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Auto Mechanics: General Auto Maintenance

May 09 2017
Ernest Freeman Salazar Crane and Associates Lazy Loan Broker Santa Cruz California Author: Fullerton, California Brokerage Companies: Ernest Freeman Internet

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
Mr. Gross Overcharge for removing sock from Washing Machine pump Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Home Improvements: Sears (holdings corporation) Nationwide

May 09 2017
TRS Limited Represented by Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. I don't even know who TRS Limited is! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 09 2017
ProScript Media and Advertising Services, LLC D/B/A Car Match USA Mrs. Seri Tanaseth, Managing Member Mr Alan Palange, Member Manager On April 13, 2016 I signed a contract with CAR MATCH USA, to my disappointment the contract has not been upheld. West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Ozone Park , New York Motor Vehicle: ProScript Media and Advertising Services, LLC D/B/A Car Match USA West Palm Beach, Florida

May 09 2017
TRS LIMITED represented by Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. claims to be collecting bill in amount of 139.97 on behalf of TRS Limited- when i called the toll free number they hung up on me. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Diego, California Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 09 2017
Houston Eye Associates Dr. Mary Morales, OD dilated my eyes and then I sat in a EMPTY lobby (no other patients) for an hour waiting on her to finish up what took her about 2 minutes. Pearland Texas Author: Manvel, Texas Opticians: Houston Eye Associates Pearland, Texas