Your Search | alliance service, co. inc

1, Report #1196318

Dec 18 2014
Herb's Volvo Independent Service Herb's Volvo & Mercedes Independent ServiceAKA also Herb's Foreign Car Service DISHONEST!!! RIP OFF!!! AND POOR QUALITY WORK!!! Fullerton California Author: California Auto Repair Service: Herb's Volvo Independent Service Fullerton, California

2, Report #1196314

Dec 18 2014
Sun Cities Financial Terrible Customer Service This Was A Waste Of My Time Orange California Author: cypress, California Financial Services: Sun Cities Financial Orange, California

3, Report #1196306

Dec 18 2014
Grand Incentives Inc Company took a deposit and has not returned it. Was told in May I would get a check. Nothing! Sarasota Florida Author: Golden Valley, Arizona Travel Services: Grand Incentives Inc Sarasota, Florida

4, Report #1196308

Dec 18 2014
JaxWorld Inc Dallas Hedrick Deception - false statements - ripoff company - NEVER give your vehicle to JaxWorld - You'll be sorry if you do. Jacksonville Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Transporters: JaxWorld Inc Nationwide

Dec 18 2014
Triad Motion, LLC Poor delivery, Rotten Service, Bad attitudes, Cheap quality product Boca Rotan Florida Author: Houma, Louisiana Electronic Manufacturers: Triad Motion, LLC Internet

Dec 18 2014
Eagle Research Associates, Inc. EagleResearchAssociates.org BEWARE - SCAM - RIPOFF - Eagle Research Associates, Inc / Associates.org - SCAM - RIPOFF - BEWARE Mission Viejo California Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Fraud: Eagle Research Associates, Inc. Mission Viejo,

Dec 18 2014
Aaro Fence Inc | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Aaro Fence Inc  FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR, likely a competitor..  SERIAL AUTHOR Writes 16 Ripoff Reports, Each Similarly Worded, About Different Fence Companies in Central Florida.  Don’t Believe Everything You Read!  Proceed with CAUTION.  INFORMATION Provided in this Report is HIGHLY SUSPECT AND MISLEADING! Aaro Fence Inc  HAD NO NEGATIVE REPORTS PRIOR TO THIS SUSPECT REPORT.. and it likely a good company to do business with | Brooksville Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Aaro Fence Inc | Likely a good fence company.. Ripoff Report Investigates. Aaro Fence Inc FALLS VICTIM to a SERIAL AUTHOR brooksville, Florida

8, Report #1196300

Dec 18 2014
Full Circle Moving Full Circle MovingSt Augustine, FL Not fullfilling total service after payment St. Augustine Florida Author: Florida Moving & Storage: Full Circle Moving St. Augustine, Florida

Dec 18 2014
Gramercy Commodities, Inc. Gramercy Millennium Group, Gramercy Private Equity, SRS Global Commodities, Inc., Michael Gale, Tony Choi, Ivar Tabrizi Scam San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Investment Brokers: Gramercy Commodities, Inc. San Francisco, California

Dec 18 2014
Mike Wiggins & Mike Wiggins Car care Center / Mike Wiggins/ Rx7 Heaven Lying Body Shop and Non-performing mechanic Memphis/ Bartlett Tennessee
Author: Germantown, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Mike Wiggins & Mike Wiggins Car care Center Memphis, Tennessee

Dec 18 2014
Aamco Transmissions Completed Unauthorized Work and Held My Vehicle Illegally Tampa, Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Tampa, Florida

12, Report #1071938

Shape My Credit credit repair, CPN, santa clara California
Author: California Credit Services: Shape My Credit santa clara, California

13, Report #1196282

Dec 18 2014
BlueHost Will Shut Your Site Down and then CHARGE a FEE to get it back. Orem, UT 84097 Internet Author: Florida Internet Service Providers: BlueHost Internet

14, Report #1192910

Dec 18 2014
Jaxworld Inc Dallas Hedrick Cheats, Thieves, Thugs, Elderly Abusers - Never Use This Company - EVER Jacksonville Nationwide Author: New York, New York Auto Transporters: Jaxworld Inc Nationwide

15, Report #1196250

Dec 18 2014
Elephant Structures Bait and switch, poor customer service Boone North Carolina Author: Wilson, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Elephant Structures Boone, North Carolina

16, Report #1196240

Dec 18 2014
Toptradelines.com Rip off, posted debt to my bureaus, wasted time ,lied , delayed , useless merchandise ,terrible customer service, ignored my problem. New York Internet Author: Placentia, California Credit Services: Toptradelines.com Internet

17, Report #1196231

Dec 18 2014
Rmz Mod Shop - Fake Service, Money Theft Jorden Madsen Stole My Money Fresno CA Author: Horsham, Alabama Internet Services: Rmz Mod Shop - Fake Service, Money Theft Internet

18, Report #1196222

Dec 18 2014
The Assurant Solutions Company The Assurant Company ripped us off on a service agreement for our refrigerator Nationwide Author: Simi Valley, California Warranty Companies: The Assurant Solutions Company Nationwide

19, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

20, Report #1196203

Dec 17 2014
Simple Mobile Tracfone wireless straight talk Wireless Horrible Customer Service - Data will not work - Customer Support is a nightmare Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Service Providers: Simple Mobile Internet

21, Report #1196196

Dec 17 2014
All Home Lending Inc AHL ..Legal Aid Services. Edgar Sanchez, Steve Ligor, John Ramos. SCAM ARTISTS. DO NOT DOBUSINESS WITH THEM Ripped off their clients and never paid employees Santa Ana California Author: santa ana, California Consumer Services: All Home Lending Inc Santa Ana, California

22, Report #1196193

Dec 17 2014
A. S. I. Customer Service/Tech@AutoECU.com I send them a part & call them before I send part with life warranty now that say $300. dollars. Rogersville Tennessee Author: Harlem, Georgia Auto Repair Service: A. S. I. Rogersville, Tennessee

23, Report #1196159

Dec 17 2014
Unlock Code Warehouse Did not provide service Internet Author: Rockford , Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Unlock Code Warehouse Internet

Dec 17 2014
Veterans World Wide Maintenance Veterans Plumbing Service Supply Crooks, Frauds, Liars, Slave Drivers. Unprofessional Hackensack New Jersey
Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: Veterans World Wide Maintenance Hackensack, New Jersey

25, Report #1196156

Dec 17 2014
Dish Network This is how they treat customers who've been with them for 18 years!! We cancelled our DISH service because my husband got transferred. We sent back all of the equipment. They charge my debit card for $34.00 and $179.43 for 'unreturned' equipment. I called their customer service dept. GOT NO WHERE... Now I have to take this up with my bank. Nationwide Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Nationwide