Your Search | allied barton security service, inc

Jan 17 2017
PACIFIC RIM INT'L WEST ICEBEAR ICEBEARATV PACIFIC RIM INTERNATIONAL DEALER - BEWARE!! RETAIL CUSTOMERS - BEWARE! RIPOFF / NO PARTS / NO SERVICE FONTANA CALIFORNIA
Author: Florida Motorcycles: PACIFIC RIM INT'L WEST Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service PRICE QUOTE SCAM SETUP Prescott Arizona Author: PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Clash of Kings Game Rip off. Short packages. Shields that lapse early. Zero customer service. Even Google was confused. Online Internet Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Computer Software: Clash of Kings Internet

Jan 17 2017
Erie Construction Midwest,Inc Damaged Vinyl Siding Toledo Ohio Author: Reedsville, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: Erie Construction Midwest,Inc Toledo, Ohio

Jan 17 2017
Altrua Healthshare Altrua HealthcareAltrua Health Insurance They decieve you into believing that this is real health insurance and that they are a faith based program where really they charge your cards for a service and a product that doesnt really exist. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, California Health Insurance: Altrua Healthshare Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
PurePlay poker / RockYou Inc. Brent Allard / PP support Niranjan or Neil They have been Withholdng My Dec. 3rd 2016 winnings of $1000.00. San Francisco California Author: North Adams, Massachusetts Casinos & Cardrooms: PurePlay poker / RockYou Inc. San Francisco, California

Jan 17 2017
TaxACT, Inc. No Support, Prices are a Rip Off Internet Author: Meridian, Idaho Income tax: TaxACT, Inc. Internet

Jan 17 2017
Brave New Look Devoid of customer service and reliability Internet Author: Richmond , Virginia Clothing Stores: Brave New Look Internet

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 17 2017
Expedia Customer service sucks Internet Author: Ponce Inlet, Florida Travel Services: Expedia Internet

United States Postal Service USPS Missed Box not delivered Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: United States Postal Service Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Compressionsale.com Melissa Bright and ? Matthew Rude customer service Ordering, Customer Service and convoluted email documentation Vernon Hills Internet Author: Milford, Massachusetts Medical Supplies: Compressionsale.com Internet

Jan 17 2017
Jim Batcha Full Throttle Automotive and Marine Service - Edgewater, Florida Marine Mechanic Con Artist Daytona Beach Florida
Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Jim Batcha Daytona Beach, Florida

Jan 17 2017
US Flyer Service Picked up my check for payment and NEVER delivered any flyers Internet Author: New York Courier Services: US Flyer Service Internet

Jan 17 2017
United Games FirefanUnited Games Inc Took money but did not deliver what was promised. UTAH Author: Marietta, Georgia Casinos: United Games Internet

Jan 17 2017
Neiras Collision Center, Neiras, Sam Neira, Sam Neira Jr. CUSTOMER BEWARE Neiras Collision Center Bakersfield California
Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Repair Service: Neiras Collision Center Bakersfield, California

Jan 16 2017
S. Barrett Rinzler: Hires Drug Dealers at Restaurant - Square One Concepts, Inc. - Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers : Scottsdale Arizona Legal Notice Author: New York, New York Restaurants: S. Barrett Rinzler Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 16 2017
Rent A Center Did not fix laptop correctly was sent out 7 times Iola Kansas Customer Service Author: Neosho Falls, Kansas Consumer Services: Rent A Center Iola, Kansas

Jan 16 2017
Scar treatment center and recovery Untrained technicians faulty equipment unstable schedules no customer service Cathedral city California Author: Cathedral city, California Liars: Scar treatment center and recovery california

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
AGERO FORMALLY CROSS COUNTRY AGERO HAS NOT PAID US FOR SERVICE. WE HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT BUT VOICEMAIL IS ALWAYS FULL NAMPA Idaho Author: NAMPA, Idaho Emergency Services: AAA-1 LOCK & KEY NAMPA, Idaho

Jan 16 2017
Southbeach Diet Charge $99 to cancel membership. Terrible program. Terrible customer service Nationwide Comment on quitting charges Author: Winter Springs, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Southbeach Diet Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Bad work that lead to more issue that i was not having before Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jan 16 2017
Guardian of Eden/Dfwx/Wedding Exchange FRAUDULENT PRACTICES / HORRIFIC CUSTOMER SERVICE Crystal River Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Alternative Health: Guardian of Eden Nationwide