Customer satisfaction commitment: Check Into Cash | Ripoff Report

Your Search | allied cash advance, check into cash, check n go, a 1 cash advance, et al
There may be more reports for "allied cash advance, check into cash, check n go, a 1 cash advance, et al"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "allied cash advance, check into cash, check n go, a 1 cash advance, et al"

Aug 01 2014
Ace Inc. Ace Cash Express Attempting to Collect $1,705.00 from a company I never dealt with According to the Phone Number, Brooklyn NY Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida Computer Fraud: Ace Inc. Internet

Aug 01 2014
Rita Gnandt Britton called on my cell phone offering $9,000 US Treasury Grant. Washington, DC D.C. Author: WASHINGTON, Dist of Columbia Cash Services: Rita Gnandt Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
American Management Services REVIEW: American Management Services, Inc. commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Always standing by work and commitment to client satisfaction. American Management Services always & unconditionally welcome opportunity to discuss, review, consider, understand any and all client issues or suggestions. American Management Services, Inc. always prepared to listen to clients and work in achieving 100% client satisfaction. Confident in client relationships and staff to reasonably adapt & respond to client circumstances. American Management Services, Inc, have worked with thousands of businesses across many different industry segments, proud of results and client satisfaction. Owners that chose to work with American Management Services, Inc. know they have access to not only assigned staff but all of senior management. American Management Services, Inc. believes is responsible in taking whatever steps are reasonable in creating 100% client satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: American Management Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Management Services' mission to increase profits, cash flow for small & mid-sized companies. 27 years in business, American Management Services employs over 120 full-time professionals, all seasoned executives, working in turnaround management, profit improvement, cash management, sales development, succession planning, & strategic management throughout the nation. Founder, George Cloutier graduated from H Orlando, Florida

Jul 31 2014
Stephen Spillers Stephen D. Spillers, WANTED CRIMINAL, FUGITIVE, Steven Spillers, Steve Spillers, Sven Dahli, Stephen Daniel Spillers, Salem MA, Atlanta GA, Mobile AL, Gainesville GA, Little Five Points Nationwide
Author: Birmingham, Alabama Wanted Criminals: Stephen Spillers Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
1-800 FLOWERS.COM Christopher G. McCann, President and CEO 1800FLOWERS.COM ALLOWS HIS EMPLOYEE TO ASSAULT HANDICAPPED WOMAN OVER NON-DELIVERY Carle Place, New York
Author: HYATTSVILLE, Maryland Work Place Bullies: 1800Flowers - 1-800 FLOWERS.COM Carle Place, New York

Jul 31 2014
Anne Nicholas I am a notary and was contracted to go to a client of Proficio Mortgage's and help him fill out a loan application. Proficio stiffed me my fee and never paid me a dime for my work. Littleton Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Mortgage Companies: Anne Nicholas Littleton, Colorado

Jul 31 2014
Cash Call..Western Skys...Delbert Services got a loan with Western Skys n the next day they sold it to cash call n they talk to me anyway asking me why I can't pay let my rent go to make payments Orange California Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cash Call..Western Skys...Delbert Services Orange , California

Jul 31 2014
ACS VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION,COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD ,THEFT BY DECEPTION Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: ACS Internet

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 31 2014
Cash America John Martin - Loan Officer Approved a Loan for me and then asked for Green Dot MoneyPak deposits totalling $800.00 and then did not give me the loan nor will not give me my deposits back. Long Island, New York Internet Author: Bozeman, Montana Internet Fraud: Cash America Internet

Jul 31 2014
Apex Financial Incorporated Cinga Health and Life Insurance Company Lottery Payment Verification. Check for $4,350 received to cover processing fees of $3,850 Los Angeles, Cape-town, Cork City, & London California Author: Chicagoo, Illinois Legal Process Servers: Apex Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Apex Restoration Dki Greg Driver Mike Duvall Honest days work for, DISHONEST COMPANY..... Tullahoma. Tn.Huntsville al. Tennessee Hsv. Author: Sellersburg, Indiana Cleaning Services: Apex Restoration Dki Tullahoma, Tennessee

Jul 31 2014
apple one act 1...other temps partners professional pps global, global insight and aerotek the list goes on Apple one in Atlanta recruiters and or their clients need to communicate instead of treating a person like their an animal Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Employment Services: apple one glendale, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Vacations To Go Will not honor online quoted prices Internet Author: Texas Cruises: Vacations To Go Internet

Jul 31 2014
Exxon Mobile Mobil 1, ExxonMobil Oil Corporation Mobil1 plastic containers deteriorate after less than 2 years. Exxon Mobile is not interested to hear about it. Fairfax, VA Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Oil Companies: Exxon Mobile Internet

Jul 31 2014
Nicole Tarentino - Kessler & Brown Threatening Arrest for Check Fraud New York New York Author: Southgate, Michigan Collection Agencies: Nicole Tarentino New York, New York

Jul 31 2014
Cash Advanced USA Phone Scam Dade City FL Author: California Collection Agencies: Cash Advanced USA Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Miguel Morales M & M Landscaping; Presto Construction Took 1/2 payment up front, never came back to finish 1/2 the work. Took off with money !! San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Landscaping: Miguel Morales San Antonio , Texas

Jul 31 2014
Aim Used Auto Parts Crooks...Sold me a transmission full of water Tampa Florida Author: Advance, North Carolina Auto Parts: Aim Used Auto Parts Tampa, Florida

Jul 31 2014
American Cash Advance Steven Brown, Senior Attorney Email and Telephone Scam St. Paul Minnesota Author: Binghamton, New York Loans: American Cash Advance St. Paul, Minnesota

Jul 31 2014
ACE CASH SERVICES. stated that I would be prosecuted for $856.00 in the courthouse on my SSN. Total amount would be $4721. none listed nationwide Author: birmingham, Alabama Cash Services: ACE CASH SERVICES. Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Stenger & Stenger Filed garnishment against my check even though they knew I was filing bankrupty. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Collection Agencies: Stenger & Stenger Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jul 31 2014
Nationwide Bi-Weekly Administration This business doesn't even deserve 1 star. They lie to you and the customer service is very bad! Plus they take half of your mortgage as their fee and don't even tell you before! I thought they are from the lender because it came in the same envelope with It's a scam!! Xenia, OH 45385 Author: AVENTURA, Florida Loan Modification: Nationwide Bi-Weekly Administration Internet