Your Search | allied waste jenison, mi

Oct 25 2016
Walton High School, Marietta, Georgia, Waste of tax payer money! Marietta Georgia Author: smyrna, Georgia Public Schools: Walton High School, Marietta, GA Marietta, Georgia

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Waste Management (Jacksonville, FL) WASTE MANAGEMENT'S BUSINESS MALPRACTICES JACKSONVILLE Nationwide Author: Jacksonville , Florida Questionable Activities: Waste Management (Jacksonville, FL) Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
right way auto sales Pontiac Michigan The Reason? Author: auburnhills, Michigan Auto Dealers: right way auto sales Pontiac mi, Michigan

Oct 19 2016
Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center Did Nothing Other Than Waste Our Time and Money Malibu California Author: Washington Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Centered Health Adolescent Treatment Center California

Oct 14 2016
Consent Targeted Marketing a.k.a. Permission Based Emailing a.k.a. Opt In Marketing a.k.a. Online Opt In Marketing Scam, Fraud, Total Waste of Time and Money Internet
Author: Seattle , Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Advertising Agencies: Consent Targeted Marketing Internet

Oct 14 2016
Verifico / Wizely Finance SCAM DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME/MONEY Los Angeles California Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Financial Services: Verifico Los Angeles, California

Oct 13 2016
BP Gas Station, White Lake, MI Ignorance.... Author: White lake, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: BP Gas Station, White Lake, MI MI

Oct 12 2016
connect my DNA What a waste of money Internet Author: Indio, California Liars: connect my DNA Internet

Oct 08 2016
Bligidy - Ken Rose Bligidy - Ken Rose469-734-2023 Auto Repair Service Kennith Rose claimed to be able to recalibrate/repair dash board. Do not waste your time and money with him Grand Prairie nationwide Author: Irving , Texas Auto Repair Service: Bligidy - Ken Rose Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 05 2016
wholesale Motorsports of Brighton Scammers,Liers, china fake,money waste, Brighton Michigan Author: Wixom, Michigan Motorcycles: wholesale Motorsports Brighton , Michigan

Oct 04 2016
BCTI Waste of time and money. Stuck with student loans I can't get rid of and got no use of the training Vancouver Washington Author: Naples, Florida Trade Schools: BCTI Vancouver , Washington

Oct 04 2016
Jean Baranski of European Quality Design JEAN BARANSKI/EUROPEAN QUALITY DESIGN IS A JOKE. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. Port Charlotte Florida Author: Ellenton, Florida Inspections & Hazards: Jean Baranski of European Quality Design Port Charlotte, Florida

Oct 04 2016
Iowa Steak company Iowa Steak price rip off paper thin meat Said he was from Plymouth mi Nationwide Author: Plymouth, Michigan Door to Door Sales: Iowa Steak company Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
SoCal lease and credit repair Seana L Sandra G Do Not Waste your money on this scam ! They will make you think that you are the one who is overreacting Ontario Internet Author: Moreno valley, California Moving Companies: SoCal lease and credit repair Internet

Sep 29 2016
Universal Protection Security Service Allied Universal Security A Terrible Racist Company To Work For That will Cheat You on Your Pay And Harass You Rosemont Illinois Author: ROCKDALE, Illinois Security Services: Universal Protection Security Service Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 29 2016
BluePearl Veterinary Partners, BluePearl Vet Southfield, MI Mistreatment of Animals, Harming Animals, Scam Vets Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Veterinarians: BluePearl Veterinary Partners Southfield, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
Ford Ford Sync Waste of money Anywhere Fords are sold Nationwide Author: jacksonville fl, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Ford Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 20 2016
Arwood Waste Scheduled 3 times for service and they never showed up, then billed for services never rendered jacksonville Florida Author: Loxahatchee , Florida Personal Services: Arwood Waste jacksonville, Florida

Sep 19 2016
Chris Curry Programs/Smart Agents Melissa FRAUD and WASTE OF MONEY Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Realtors: Chris Curry Programs/Smart Agents Internet

Sep 17 2016
The Rose Solution LLC do not pay for merchandises (flowers) then do not respond to email, call, attorney letter for they know it's small claim court will waste time and money Deerfield Beach Nationwide Author: Millburn, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: The Rose Solution LLC Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Ambiance Match Making Leslie Wardman Don't Waste your money with this dating service. Chicago Illinois Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Dating Services: Ambiance Match Making Chicago, Illinois