Your Search | allied waste jenison, mi

May 05 2016
Dr. Timothy Justin Gillenwater and LAC USC Don't waste your time there, especially with him Los Angeles California SOOO Author: los angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Timothy Justin Gillenwater and LAC USC Los Angeles, California

May 03 2016
Angelo Moe Hard money made easy Angelo Moe is a waste of space in this world Atlanta Georgia Author: Norcross , Georgia Loans: Angelo Moe

May 02 2016
Masters auto corp Masters auto Do not.. I repeat do not.. waste your time, energy and or money on these thieves. . Jamaica New York Author: Flushing, New York Auto Dealers: Masters auto corp Jamaica , New York

May 02 2016
Allied Collections of California Paid off debt then called after two months and was told they are not the company anymore!!!! Nationwide Author: Sabattus, Maine Collection Agencies: Allied Collections of California Nationwide

May 01 2016
Genova Diagnostics or Great Smokies Diagnostic Labs, deceit, scams, and should be immediately taken to court scam, deceptive, waste of money, liars, take advantage of those trying to get well, smoke and mirrors Asheville North Carolina Author: sarasota, Florida Medical Laboratories: Genova Diagnostics Asheville, North Carolina

Apr 30 2016
Empire Marketing Waste of time lexington Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Employment Services: Empire Marketing lexington, Kentucky

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups I ordered a pink iceburg cup on facebook, they did my payment like the same day, that was April 5th, it's now April 29th, I emailed them and they said it was on back order, never got anything, now their site is down. what a waste of $43.98. Someone needs what a rip off!! c texas Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Sales People: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 28 2016
Ali Zoghi | SydneyAcousticDuo.com.au Ali Zoghi | Frances Castley | Rip Off | Money Wasted Poor Quality | Waste of Money | No Refunds| Terrible Singing Sydney Internet Author: New York City, New York DJ Services: Ali Zoghi | SydneyAcousticDuo.com.au Internet

Apr 28 2016
John Tammaro John (Johnny) ***** BEWARE LADIES ****** This guy is a Pathological Liar!!! Full of Games and Excuses. Total Waste of time! Stay away. John Tammaro contacted me for my services, agree upon terms of COD. Long story short he gave me a Bogus check. Avoid this ********. His number is ***) ***-**** and goes by John, Johhny he boost himself up like he has money BLAH BLAH what a fake. Hopefully after reading this you will make the right decision and avoid this this cheap broke piece of s**+*** !!! New Jersey, New York United States Author: manhattan, New York Entertainers: John Tammaro Internet

Apr 27 2016
endclothing.com Do not use these fools. I ordered a couple of items with my credit card expecting my items to come this week. Then, I get a message to send them an authorization code, etc. Or send them my Id card with a picture of my credit card. What that sounds like? S endclothing.com are Scammers & A waste of time to use 137 Grainger St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AE Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: endclothing.com Internet

12, Report #1302039

Apr 26 2016
award notification commission MI 520 19 23 A N C world Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 780015448201194276833 well sent letter I won a single check in the amount of 2,000.000.00 it required me to pay an Acquisition fee of $12.99 payable to ANC in check or money order I did not pay thought something was up so started to investigate on internet and found them to be a spam would like to get these people to stop doing this to people Kansas Kansas Author: Delmar, Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: award notification commission MI 520 19 23 Kansas , Kansas

Apr 23 2016
Allied collision center Scamming no good Con Artists Houston Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Body Work & Repair: Allied collision center Houston, Texas

Apr 22 2016
Rate Genius Total Waste of Time! Austin Texas Author: Lanahm, Maryland Car Financing: Rate Genius Austin, Texas

Apr 19 2016
Ebay no an cumplido con mi pedido y ya celocbraron ami tarjeta de credito Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Auto Parts: Ebay Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
D&l auto owosso mi Bought a vehicle as is had vehicle for less than 24 hrs check engine light came on transmission cooler lines fell apart....... Owosso Michigan Author: Corunna, Michigan Auto Dealers: D&l auto owosso mi Owosso , Michigan

Apr 16 2016
Patrick and Qureshi PLLC Legal Solutions & practices Patrick ChukwuNassir Qureshi Ripoffed, waste of time, stolen money, unethical, disgraceful liars!! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Patrick and Qureshi PLLC Legal Solutions & practices Houston, Texas

Apr 14 2016
Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways RIPOFF REPORT RECOMMENDS | VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways will always do whatever we can to accommodate a member's preferred travel selections and itineraries. Coast to Coast Grand Getaways ensuring members have an exceptional vacation experience. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: snowflake, Arizona Telemarketers: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways where vacation dreams come true. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways offer an impressive array of vacation opportunities for you and your family to explore. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways members enjoy the services of a Travel Counselor, who will tend to your every vacation need. SARASOTA, Florida

Apr 11 2016
San Antonio Child Protection Services Andrew Pease, Investigator of CPS San Antonio, TX AMBERT ALERT (MEXICO AND USA) Violations of the Hague Adoption Convention in the case of my daughter Lillian Elizabethe Gloria Cervantes-Rodriguez in San Antonio, TX for CPS (Child Protection Services San Antonio, Texas Same Issue Author: San Antonio, Texas Government Services: San Antonio Child Protection Services San Antonio, Texas

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 11 2016
WASTE MANAGMENT MANDANTORY GARBAGE RESIDENTIAL SERVICE NO SCHEDULED TRASH PICKUP FOR NEARLY A MONTH-DRIVER LYING ABOUT CONTAINERS SEMINOLE FLORIDA / HOUSTON MAIN OFFICE
Author: MAD BCH, Florida Consumer Services: WASTE MANAGMENT Nationwide

Apr 10 2016
brian watts GARBAGE divorce attorney in columbus ohio THEE absolute biggest waste of money for me EVER Columbus Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio Lawyers: brian watts GARBAGE divorce attorney Columbus, Ohio

Apr 10 2016
ridebikegear.com oreded some hardbags from this company and hardware for mounting the bags but there are no holes or mounting brackets on the bgas itself. Paying alot of money for the hardware was just a waste and the bags are junk. Im trying to get a phone number so I can return these back for a full refund,but cant seem to find a number or even get a return on a E-mail that iI sent to them. This company should be put out business asap!I hope that I can get my refund and not loose my money to these crooks! Internet Author: Northfield, New Jersey Computer Mail Order: ridebikegear.com Internet

Apr 05 2016
Black Mtn. Landscaping & Tree Service Complete waste of my time using this un-useable software, Deming New Mexico
Author: Deming, New Mexico Landscape Companies: Black Mtn. Landscaping & Tree Service

Apr 05 2016
Franklin Management Complete waste of money Omaha Ne Author: Omaha, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Franklin Management