ALLTEL, VERIZON WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Alltel, Verizon Wireless
There may be more specific results for "Alltel, Verizon Wireless"
For more specific results for "Alltel, Verizon Wireless"
Showing 1-25 of 9,937 Found Reports For more specific results for "Alltel, Verizon Wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Verizon, High priced Phelan California Author: PINON HILLS, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon ,

Oct 17 2017

Oct 16 2017
QLink Wireless Non existent customer service, defective products, adversely altered products, deceptive tracking practices. Dania Beach Florida Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: QLink Wireless Dania Beach, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Straight Talk Nationwide Straight Talk Scam Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Telecom USA a Verizon Company Fraudulent Charges Third Party Charges on Centurylink Landline Bill unknown unknown Author: FORT MYERS BEACH, Florida Telephone Companies: Telecom USA a Verizon Company ,

Oct 10 2017
Page plus Page plus wireless Take money for plans for prepaid phones and scam you Simi Valley and porterranch Thousand Oaks Internet
Author: Simi Valley , California Cellular Phone Companies: Page plus Internet

Oct 10 2017
Wireless Technologies Inc Worst company to deal with Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Communications & Networking: Wireless Technologies Inc Tulsa, Oklahoma

Oct 04 2017
Verizon Wireless Their new Beyond Unlimited has System's problems - charged for free Canadian data usage Nationwide Author: Westminster, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
Cricket wireless Super slow internet and im at 8gig of the 22 that is totally unlimited Longview  Texas
Author: Harleton, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Internet

Oct 03 2017
verizon Verizon The Phone Company from Hell. They cheat on the phone bill the lie about it. After dealing with this for over a year i switched to another company who agreed to pay all penalties verizon wrecked my credit for doing this by lying about what i owed them. Unless your ok with being lied to and cheated stay away from them. Trenton New Jersey Author: Los Angeles , California Cellular Phone Companies: verizon Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Wireless Emporium dba Cellular outfitters Internet Author: Elkton , Maryland Telephones: Wireless Emporium dba Cellular outfitters Internet

Sep 27 2017
Q Link Wireless Claim to Offer Government Phones But Really a Scam to Get People's Personal ID. Phone is Never Delivered. Dania Florida Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Q Link Wireless Dania, Florida

14, Report #1402083

Sep 24 2017
Tracfone TRACFONE DID NOT ROLLOVER THE MINUTES I PAID FOR AS THEY ADVERTISE - At TracFone, your unused texts, talk, and data never expire with active service! Miami Florida Do you work for Tracfone, Robert? Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

15, Report #1401914

Sep 23 2017
Assurance Wireless Failure to support their product and service Nationwide Author: Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Verizon Wireless Can't help with death of an account holder, frustrating, they suck Basking Ridge New Jersey Question Author: Reno, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Basking Ridge, New Jersey

Sep 19 2017
TracFone SafeLink They Caused Me To Lose My Phone Service Medley Florida Unbelievable Author: Brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Medley, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Q Linc Wireless Q Linc Wireless, Fllorida Nationwide Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Q Linc Wireless Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
Verizon Charged my account for a phone that was returned. And sent 5 replacement phones. Still do not have one that works Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: Grand Saline, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Sep 16 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon won't address deteriorization of signal other than to try to sell additional equipment. Nationwide Author: Ocoee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Verizon wireless Lied to me about closing my account and still billing me!!! BASKING RIDGE Nationwide Author: duluth, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 13 2017
Barginlight Barginlight.com I had ordered and paid for a Samsung wireless charger for my telephone that I desperately needed I paid the extra $7 shipping to have it expedited to me within days that never happened that order was placed on August 14th I got one email from them telling me that my order was shipped out about five days later I got another email from them saying that they were out of stock that my item was paid for and I will get it in 5 to 7 business days it is now September 12th and I have still never received my item I cannot get ahold of these people I have sent them email after email they do not have a phone number I am extremely upset I don't think I'll ever get my phone charger that I fully paid for! I don't know Internet Author: lemont furnace, Pennsylvania Television Parts & Services: Barginlight ,

Sep 13 2017
QLink Wireless I bought a so called government issued cell phone for 25.00 , it barely works.does'nt respond to buttons.Company bought cheap or was given phones. Nationwide Author: Annapolis, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: QLink Wireless Nationwide

Sep 11 2017
Zizo wireless Chino Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Zizo wireless Internet

Sep 11 2017
US BankCard Center REVIEW: US BankCard Center focused on providing highest level of service, support for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in U.S.*UPDATE: US BankCard Center pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. US BankCard Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Miscommunication Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US BankCard Center | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Over 15 years, US BankCard Center has grown to become recognized industry leader. Over 400 sales & support professionals all dedicated to helping customers’ businesses grow. US BankCard Center serves alternative funding, credit card processing, & related merchant services needs for over 100,000 independent businesses. US BankCard Center has firm understanding of challenges many business owners face. Internet, Florida