ALLTEL, VERIZON WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Alltel, Verizon Wireless
There may be more specific results for "Alltel, Verizon Wireless"
For more specific results for "Alltel, Verizon Wireless"
Showing 1-25 of 9,876 Found Reports For more specific results for "Alltel, Verizon Wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
The real story. Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless CRICKET LOCKED MY PERSONAL DEVICE PURCHASE AND PAID OFF AT BEST BUY AND WONT UNLOCK IT EVEN WHEN THE PHONE NEVER BELONG TO THEM.. THEY ARE HOLDING MY PHONE HOSTAGE atlanta Georgia Author: SAN DIEGO, California Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless atlanta, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Store Manager...Mikkel Activation Fraud Daytona Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Sells Refurbished phones for New! Morganton North Carolina Author: Marion, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Morganton, North Carolina

Aug 13 2017
Hughesnet -------- Original message -------- From: mzflorez Date: 8/13/17 11:17 AM (GMT-08:00) To: HughesNet Member Services Subject: Re: Your HughesNet bill has been generated Our service is worse than ever!! You talked us in to upgrading & now all movies keep buffering & the sound tracks are off, we tried calling customer service & you wanted to charge us for a sevice Call! NO WAY! Our service was better before the upgrade!  You transfered us to another customer service & all we got was VOICEMAIL its been weeks with NO RESPONSE BACK! I am furious! Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone Internet Author: Fallbrook, California Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

Aug 11 2017
Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Florida Author: napa, California Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Internet

7, Report #1391938

Aug 11 2017
VERIZON WIRELESS I cancelled my contract 12/16 they are still changing $120 a month for a number or line i never had. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Lakeworth, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Boynton Beach, Florida

Aug 09 2017
Q'link wireless Scammers, ripoffs, F*** unknown Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Minnesota ORGANIZED CRIME: Q'link wireless Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
SmartphoneTradeIn.com GRC Wireless, Inc. DBA SmartphoneTradeIn.com & SmartphoneRecycling.com Do not send your mobile phones to this company, they will claim they are damaged and give you much less value than promised Internet
Unfair Report / Customer APPROVED results in writing before we paid Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: SmartphoneTradeIn.com Internet

Aug 07 2017
Boost Moblie Wireless World took money off my card Bryan Tx Nationwide
Author: Bryan, Texas Internet: Boost Moblie Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Sprint wireless Bad service, bad customer service and bad business practices Internet Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Aug 04 2017
TRACFONE WIRELESS BEWARE OF NEW FINE PRINT REQUIRING A CALL EVERY 60 DAYS TO KEEP MINUTES MIAMI Florida TRACFONE WIRELESS BEWARE OF NEW FINE PRINT REQUIRING A CALL EVERY 60 DAYS TO KEEP MINUTES MIAMI Florida Author: merritt island, Florida Telephone Companies: TRACFONE WIRELESS MIAMI, Florida

Aug 01 2017
Verizon Wireless services Verizon data overages /verizon cloud services app Nationwide Author: Phx, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless services Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
Tracfone Did not rollover minutes I paid for Miami Florida Tracfone Did not rollover minutes I paid for Miami Florida Author: Methuen, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 30 2017
Tracfone Nationwide Tracfone Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 29 2017
Verizon Verizon Jetpack sale, service and return A TOTAL RIPOFF Tillamook Verizon Wireless Store Oregon Author: UpThe Trask, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Oregon

Jul 29 2017
David amil Little david He obtained my card information and started withdrawing money out of my account electronically through a petroleum company and also through all-nighter wireless company. This man lives of scams and taking advantage of the weak people like women. He even takes advantage of minors with money related. Anything to put some change in his pocket Kendall Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Computer Fraud: David amil Kendall, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Verizon I have not been a customer of verizon for over a year, yet money is being taken from my bank account for services they are not providing me. Verizon requires a pin number or that I go to Verizon 15 miles away when I am stuck to a bed and immobile. Verizon is claiming that they are unable to reset pin number to an account that they manage to ensure I am not longer being billed illegally and unfairly and that I am refunded the number payments they have been taking from my account without my consent. I chatted on the phone and online with customer support and they claimed they can't help me. Nationwide Author: Wolcott, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
CELLUAR SALES This company is a scam as a Verizon company Buford Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: CELLUAR SALES Buford, Georgia

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California

Jul 23 2017
Asurion Wireless Insurance I went online to make a credit card payment and saw a charge for $199 by Asurion Wireless Insurance that I did not make. I called my credit card company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and I will be issued a new one. Internet Author: astoria, New York Credit Card Fraud: Asurion Wireless Insurance Internet

Jul 22 2017

Jul 20 2017
Cricket Wireless Fraud and Scam attack on 84 year old Mexia Tx Texas Author: Mexia, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cricket Wireless Mexia Tx, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Q link wireless NEVER received my phone, that has already been paid for. Dania Florida Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Q link wireless Dania, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless VZW In 2000 I was hired by Cellular One which later was bought out by VZW as a Business Account Executive...i was with Verizon until I was struck by lightening thru my cel phone while working... Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Newnan , Georgia