Your Search | alltel 02 wireless

Feb 08 2016
at&t wireless at&t liars & ripoff artists winter haven fl. Nationwide Author: winterhaven, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: at&t wireless Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 06 2016
AT&T AT&T wireless sold me a defective phone and refused to replace it. Demopolis, Alabama Nationwide Author: Gallion, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 02 2016
Verizon Wireless Overcharging me for data and usage Nationwide Dealing with Verizon Wireless Author: Chula, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Verizon Wireless opportunistic, no defense. asked I decrease WiFi from 8GB to 6GB, then billed for 60GB, $900 in overages,refused to budge St. Louis Missouri Author: High Ridge, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Convergent Outsourcing inc Pinnacle credit services asking me to pay a delinquent account with Verizon wireless i have had a Verizon service. also adviced them that this account had beeb included in ,identity fraud with a police report Renton Washington Author: Niangua , Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Convergent Outsourcing inc Renton, Washington

Jan 28 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 24 2016
Omnitech Support Barry OMNITECH SUPPORT: LIARS AND THIEVES (I can prove both) Internet
To prove the allegations are false against us, we have given the chat transcript and anyone can judge where the truth lies and who may be trying to get something for nothing. Author: Lompoc, California Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Internet

Jan 23 2016
TowerPoint Capital REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Alabama Financial Services: TowerPoint Capital Atlanta,

Jan 21 2016
TowerPoint Capital REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: LA, California Financial Services: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 21 2016
Author: Orchatta, California Real Estate Investing: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 21 2016
Towerpoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital, leading institutional investor in and manager of wireless real estate across the United States. TowerPoint's leadership team possesses fifty years of combined experience, having invested in (or financed) over $1 billion in telecommunications infrastructure and real estate-related assets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta , Georgia

Jan 13 2016
BOINGO Wireless BWI BOINGO Wireless I signed up for internet access at BWI for one time and they have been billing me every month for years The bill indicates California
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Utility Companies: BOINGO Wireless

Jan 13 2016
Assurance wireless Virginmobile ripoff Scams Scams Rippoff and delays Parsippany new jersey Nationwide
Gift horse.... Author: Bronx, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Assurance wireless Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 12 2016
Cricket Wireless illegal wireless company Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Cricket Wireless Los Angeles, California

Jan 09 2016
Verizon wireless Data useage scam Nationwide Author: Uniontown, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Cricket Wireless: 1976 W Slauson Ave #102, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Parent company is AT&T ( Arrogant, Thugs & Thieves ) Minerva Vargas 323-270-9825 Desceptive business Practice, Scambags Los Angeles CALIFORNIA Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless, AKA AIO1976 W Slauson Ave #102, Los Angeles, CA 90047 Los Angeles,

Jan 06 2016
NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT NETZERO 4G PERSONAL HOTSPOT DO NOT BUY THE NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT - I USED UP ALL MY MOBILE BROADBAND BY CHARGING MY UNIT!! Internet
Net Zero is b******* Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Computer Fraud: NETZERO 4G HOTSPOT Internet

Jan 05 2016
Verizon wireless Pads the bill with overage charges. Author: landers, California Internet Services: Verizon wireless

Jan 04 2016
cellular wireless dba Cellular Outfitter Ripped off :my total charge was 10.96 which came out to be $18.55, they cancelled that charge and immediately charged me $23.55 Unknown, found on Facebook Internet Author: Indianapoli9s, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: cellular wireless dba Cellular Outfitter Internet

Jan 04 2016
Holsted jewelers They took money out of my disability acct. Without my permission. They got my info by giving me ring for only $3.95 shipping N tried scaling me into purchasing affiliate products, I told them only interest in ring. Cant afford their products. They charged my account on 1/02/2016, without my permission, I'm calling in morning, U can't email just. Svc. The address doesn't exist. They're thieves. I'm disabled on SSI. I told foreign lady on phone I'm not signing up for anything period! N they freaking took my money anyways??? How can they do this? I'm calling in morning, N ive told my bank too. Joliet Illinois Information... Author: Boise, Idaho Sales People: Holsted jewelers Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
Verizon Verizon wireless network They been overcharging me by double every month Albany ny Nationwide Author: dundee, Michigan Liars: Verizon Nationwide