Your Search | alltel 02 wireless

Dec 02 2016
EIG*IPAGE they deducted $261.27 on 12/02 from my account without permission...I have no idea who this company is nor would i set up a web page!!!! Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: EIG*IPAGE

Nov 29 2016
Verizon Wireless Unauthorized plan changes, contract extensions & shipping devices to strange address Nationwide
Author: Longmeadow, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 27 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Customer Service is non-existant Nationwide Author: Virginia Beah, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Diamond Wireless LLC E Bay AKA best_deal_today They Sold me a I phone that was described as factory unlocked, new demo or display Sandy Utah Internet- E Bay
Author: Gainesville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless LLC Internet

Nov 21 2016
Cricket Wireless AT&T Stores do not post the fine print what part of no contract prepaid don't they get Clarkston Washington Revised from original post. Cricket Wireless are thieves. Author: Lewiston, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
Verizon Wireless a $20.00 up grade charge when you purchase a new phone. This is NOT justified, Roseville, CA Nationwide What? Author: Roseville, California Telephone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless all under CALIFORNIA LIFELINEpaid for by US taxpayers! Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire is how the costomer DIS service agents are trained!!!!! Medley Florida Author: costa mesa, California Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless Medley, Florida

Nov 19 2016
National Home Gardening Club PO They sold me a Life Membership and I have not heard from them. I have been a Life Member since 02 2007. The greatest benefit is to them in taking my money! This undoubtedly is a scam! Their phone doesn't work! I am not happy! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Montgomery, Alabama Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Nov 16 2016
Verizon Wireless Where did all this come from? Currently, I am receiving Verizon statements from 3 states... TN, GA & NJ, plus they are crediting my Discover Card every month. I don't even know what all the charges are for. I have given them well over $700, but they still cut off my service. Franklin Tennessee Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Verizon Wireless Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 14 2016
verizon wireless Verizon Wireless 7Plus trade up SCAM Nationwide Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Cricket wireless THEY STOLE MY MONEY! Hiram Georgia Time to get your credit card company's fraud department involved. Author: Hiram, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Hiram, Georgia

Nov 08 2016
Lincroft Wireless Zone Dishonesty and no follow through with getting me a working phone Lincroft New Jersey Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Lincroft Wireless Zone Lincroft, New Jersey

Nov 07 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Steals Your Data for Fee Income Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Nov 04 2016
Cricket Wireless Charged me 7 payments in all for 1 monthly bill of $50.00 Covington Nationwide Author: Covington, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
Wireless Advocates at Costco NEVER BUY FROM COSTCO WIRELESS ADVOCATES - BAD EXPERIENCE! Newport News Virginia Author: Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates at Costco newport news, Virginia

Nov 03 2016
AT&T Wireless Switcher Offer - scam - Advertising entices customers to switch carriers to AT&T and then AT&T does not honor the advertised switcher offer bonus payment Nationwide Author: Largo, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
MetroPCS Retail Store MC4 Wireless Inc Phone was worth $49.99, charged me $165.00 had damages, refused to accept return or exchange Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Telephones: MetroPCS Retail Store Brooklyn, New York

Nov 01 2016
Verizon Wireless Data overages Internet Author: Burton, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Nov 01 2016
Wireless Zone WirelessZone, Verizon Premium Dealer, ATI, Courtney Kowals Franchise Sucks Conecticut Nationwide Author: Hampton Bays, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Zone Nationwide

Oct 29 2016
Mobile Destinations Inc. Laredo, TX Verizon wireless franchise Ripped off a Senior Citizen Laredo Texas Author: San Antonio , Texas Customer Leads: Mobile Destinations Inc. Laredo, TX Laredo, Texas

Oct 26 2016

Oct 23 2016
Wayne Dang STATE OF HAWAII Refuses to return property shares that belong to us D/B/A Showa Hatsumei Kaisha Ltd., since 02/10/2015 even after submitting all the required paperwork requested. Since they have removed the claim and has not responded to our demand of return of assets. We are asking for the return of our monetary shares amount of $250, 000, 000 million dollars ASAP Honnolulu Hawaii Author: Lakeport, New Hampshire Questionable Activities: Wayne Dang

Oct 19 2016
verizon Wireless BUY 1 GET 1 FREE GALAXY 7 EDGE RIP OFF Nationwide Author: TERRELL, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
ATT Wireless 14 day right to cancel is a scam bethpage Nationwide Author: massapequa, New York Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Wireless Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Straight Talk Wireless Lying thieves thieves disrespectful jerks scammers Wal-Mart company ban Miami Internet Author: Clifton Springs, New York Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Internet