Your Search | alltel 02 wireless

Jul 31 2014
Wireless Depot sells junk used phones with no returns Prior Lake Minnesota Author: shakopee, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Depot Prior Lake, Minnesota

Jul 31 2014
rogers wireless scam you with every little option Montreal Internet Author: Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: rogers wireless Internet

Jul 31 2014
Leo Wristwatch GuardianLion Wireless, LLC Never received product after full payment Santa Monica California Author: Burbank, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Leo Wristwatch Santa Monica, California

Jul 30 2014
verizon wireless Upgrade Fraud and deceit:  Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireles Systematic Deception, Lies, Warranty Mis-Representation of Fact Nation Wide Nationwide Author: Sparks, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Verizon Wireless Lie to me about what I was getting El Cajon CA Author: Lakeside, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Select State/Province

Jul 22 2014
verizon wireless terminating service for filing complaint to BBB Sele Author: Washington Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
AIO WIRELESS CRICKET RIP OFF TOOK MONEY Nationwide Author: hot springs, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: AIO WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plan/ Store ripped my son off on his prepaid plan, customer service admits the store lied but does nothing Waldorf, 20601 Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plan Waldorf, Maryland

Jul 19 2014
Go Wireless Verizon Wireless Store policy charges $300. in addition to what a real Verizon store charges. (if you cancel) Ramona California Author: Ramona, California Cellular Phone Companies: Go Wireless Ramona, California

Jul 17 2014
Tracfone Tracfone Wireless, Inc. which is a subsidiary of America Movil Product paid for not given. cust serv doesnt save purchase info, rude and refuses to help. I have confirmation of what I ordered, which shows the product that i did not receive. They refuse to honor it Miami Florida
Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
Guardian Lion Wireless LLC Guardian Lion Wireless LLC/Leo Wristwatch took $300 from my family and won't give it back! Marina Del Ray California Author: Santa Cruz, California Emergency Services: Guardian Lion Wireless LLC Marina Del Ray, California

Jul 16 2014
Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program Kristopher K Dorn (Christopher Dorn) Kristopher K Dorn Made me Falsify My Address on my Government Lifeline application and use his home address to bypass the system. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Kristopher K Dorn of Access Wireless Tucson Lifeline Government Program Tucson, Arizona

Jul 14 2014
Prior Lake Verizon Chad Walen, Scott Ostergarten, Wireless Depot. Junk cell phones, lousy service. deceptive and Rude. prior Lake , Minnesota
Author: shakopee, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Prior Lake Verizon prior Lake, Minnesota

Jul 13 2014
Verizon Wireless Tricked and lied too Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Sprint Wireless GSC collection services Scam billing charges Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Telephones: Sprint Wireless Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Straight talk prepaid wireless Fraudulent charges Nationwide Nationwide Author: Damascus, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Straight talk prepaid wireless Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Wallace Morgan Inc and Alta Vista Group Inc. Tommy Smith, Gary McKinley, Steve Dongo Assurance Wireless Scamming People New York New York Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Wallace Morgan Inc/Alta Vista Group Inc. New York, New York

Jul 11 2014
Denson audio labs (wireless) 2014 , denson labs, wireless, FAKE WIRELESS SURROUND SOUND AMPS AND SUBWOOFER.. NO CORDS SAYS 2014 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las Vegas , Nevada Theaters: Denson audio labs (wireless) Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Cricket wireless Applied for rebates. For 4 phones just 3 days after purchase and received 4 notices that all rebates were denied for 3 separate reasons. Even said the rebate date has expired and I was weeks before the date ended. I bought 2 phones Moto. g and two phones ate prelude, both listed as rebate eliigble. Store gave me rebate forms to fill out and mail. No one will answer rebate phone line and cricket online won't help. Store says they don't handle rebates so where do you go from here. Wilmington delaware Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
verizon wireless Rebate scam and collusion with Citibank N.A. delevering bogus prepaid credit cards Redmond Washington Author: Enumclaw,, Washington Internet Service Providers: verizon wireless Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Allied Industries, Inc Samsung SignsAdtronix Signs Inc. Scott Fitzsimmons came to our buisness and sold us a sign. After hunting him down and informing him we had his personal address we finally received a call back and received the sign. After installing the sign we have been unable to use the led sign due to improper software and no wireless security key. Kansas City Missouri Author: Odessa, Texas Sign Shops: Allied Industries, Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 09 2014
T-Mobile Team Mobile Team Mobile WirelessT-Mobile Wireless Lying about service charges over and over again as well as over charging on wireless bill almost every month for 8 years Nationwide Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
AT&T wireless Billing scam Nationwide Author: salem, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T wireless Nationwide

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC