ALLTEL 02 WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Alltel 02 Wireless
There may be more reports for "Alltel 02 Wireless"
For more results perform a general search for "Alltel 02 Wireless"
Showing 1-25 of 6,485 Found Reports For more specific results for "Alltel 02 Wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
Badger Wholesale LLC Nick Wireless security cameras , Acer tablets , smartphone watches Door to door Internet Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Badger Wholesale LLC Internet

Mar 21 2017
Net 10 Wireless Junk phone, recycled phone #, bad customer service, no refund no service no help Miami Florida Internet Author: Newville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Net 10 Wireless Internet

Mar 21 2017
Intoxalock The device froze twice this winter as I sat freezing waiting to start the car... a few days later I had a fail then a pass five minutes later... then I again had a .02 fail and lost my license because it would not let me retest...  Internet Intoxalock failures Author: Lake Crystal, Minnesota DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Intoxalock Internet

Mar 14 2017

Mar 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Does not honor agreements NY Nationwide Author: Dover, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Cricket Wireless Refer a Friend I refer to family members and they refer me and now its time to pay the refer fee's and they telling me they can't do something about aug 2014. they purchased phone one in 2016 and the other 2017 they are not holding up to their policy and trying to say I its a cricket wireless company have been with them for sometime. Atlanta Ga Author: galveston, Texas Consumer Services: Cricket Wireless Refer a Friend Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
verizon wireless lied or misrepresented sale Nationwide Author: Germantown, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
circket wireless i have went to 30 stores they wont sell me a windows 650 phone they say no longer sell them wrong crop office still sell them, local store wont do it. crop office make pay another month of service if you buy it on line when you already have service. sebring Florida Author: SEBRING, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: circket wireless Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
Revlabs or Revolution Laboratories Purchased 2 trial bottles at $4.95 each on 1/18/2017 and was charged on my credit card at $89.67 plus $89.95 and the trial charge of $4.95 for one bottle and $4.90 for the other bottle. When I received my credit card bill I called the company on 02/14/2017 and spoke with Desiree and cancelled the subscription, confirmation number is 3152844 and was told that since the product had been opened there is no credit given and I explained that there was no authorization given for any charges of $89.95 San Diego, California Author: Lincoln , Delaware Supplemental Health Programs: Revlabs or Revolution Laboratories San Diego,, California

Feb 28 2017
Verizon Wireless Misrepresentations Topanga,California, Henderson, Nevada Author: Somerset, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Sprint Sprint PCS, Sprint wireless, sprint corporation Unauthorized charges, deceptive sales tactics, outrageous undisclosed fees, and complete lack of accountability. Sprint ripped me off, a long time customer. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
True Wireless Lifeline Fraud Nationwide Author: Glenpool, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: True Wireless Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
HD 360x 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 Leverne Ca. 91750 No phone # available. Returned with tracking results having arrived to fron desk on 01/17/17. Not refunding my money of $227.00. I had bought multiple zoom for cell phone for my children's birthday gifts-does not work as advertised. Unable to contact them. The money has not been credited to my card as of 02/22/17. Laverne California Author: Wewahitchka, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HD 360x Laverne, California

Feb 20 2017
ammco tranmisson said car would be ready on 02/16/17 now its monday sitll waiting .cost 3,406.88 E.burnwick New Jersey Author: old bridge, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: ammco tranmisson e.burnwick , New Jersey

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 18 2017
Verizon Wireless overcharging and terrible customer service Wallingford Connecticut, New Jersey To the loser who keeps on responding to my complaint Author: Boca Raton, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Wallingford, Connecticut

Feb 16 2017
assurance wireless virgin mobile liars,incompetent,thiefs first rate idiots Nationwide Author: Olympia, Washington Financial Services: assurance wireless Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Verizon Wireless Pre-Paid phone rip-off Internet You poor helpless sole Author: kirkland, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Internet

Feb 13 2017
True Wireless Deceptive Scammers Oklahoma City Internet
Huh? Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: True Wireless Internet

Feb 10 2017
Q Link Wireless, LLC qlink i got a free phone from them it was stoden and they wont replace it unless i buy another for $25 the phone was stolden i shouldnt have to pay for another one they should replace it free of harge Dania, 33004 Florida Author: pampa, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Q Link Wireless, LLC Dania, 33004, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Dione Tillman Fraud Mr. Dione Tillman 4649 Millenia Plaza Way Orlando, Internet
On Mar 26, 2017 7:02 PM, Patrice Scott wrote: Dear Dione Tillman, you are by far the best website designer, most knowledgeable, professional person I have spoken with in the pa Author: Georgia Websites: Dione Tillman Internet

Feb 08 2017
Aurora Eye Serum I ordered a trial bottle on line but I have tried to cancel sending me more, I tried calling but I was told I was not in their data base. I received another shipment 02/07.2017. As of today I'm calling my credit card company and telling them to take it off my account that it's a fraud. Santa Ana Nationwi9de Author: Inman, South Carolina Skin Care: Aurora Eye Serum Internet

Feb 06 2017
Assurance Wireless californinia Lifeline Telephone Applicant californian Author: Simi Valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
City Viva Wireless MetroPCS They'll screw you with a smile on their face. Shelton Washington Author: Grapeview, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: City Viva Wireless Shelton, Washington

Feb 05 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Verizon service is junk USA Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet