Your Search | altair 12

1, Report #1120770

Apr 23 2014
Timeshare Resale Source Charged me $995 to sell my timeshare within 10 months. Fair marked value at the time they contacted me was $7200 - $9000. 10 months is up and haven't received an offer. Its been now over 12 weeks. They have ripped people off and offer a fair market vale of $50 when the 10 months is up. Santee California Author: Anchorage, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: Timeshare Resale Source Santee, California

Apr 23 2014
Shopping Essentials Plus MVQ*SHOPESSENTIAL Shopessplus, ShoppingEssen, Shopessential Reoccuring monthly charges for NOTHING. Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada On-Line Business: Jul 12 2013 03:56 PM Shopping Essentials Plus MVQ*SHOPESSENTIAL Internet

Apr 21 2014
bulter transport bob evans  i was taken off the truck by ems at truck stop in texas. I was very sick and I had iv's in arm and heart monitors.  I was given medication to keep me from being dizzy. Butler did not contact my wife in N.C. to tell her anything about my condition. They wanted me to deliver a load at 12:30 that night in San Antonio, Texas.  kansas city Kansas Author: reidsville, North Carolina Wanted Criminals: bulter transport bob evans kansas city , Kansas

Apr 19 2014
LearningRx REVIEW: LearningRx customer satisfaction commitment, has 9.5 out of 10 customer satisfaction rating. More than 30,000 kids and adults have graduated program. LearningRx provides one-on-one brain training in 80+ centers nationwide, clients work directly with trainers about 5 hours a week, 12 weeks or longer. LearningRx receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, demonstrating a serious commitment to customer satisfaction. The number of happy graduates, documented results,  9.5 customer satisfaction rating lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when choosing LearningRx.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: LearningRx | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. LearningRx dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. LearningRx a successful nationwide network of brain training centers. A family of concerned passionate educators, professionals, & local business owners assisting kids & adults learn & perform faster, better, & more easily. Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 19 2014
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors REVIEW: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, LLC (CFLA) dedicated to customer satisfaction. Offering 12 month guarantee on all findings in Audit Reports or Updates are FREE. Committed to customer satisfaction, resolving complaints, & providing highest level of expertise in Foreclosure Defense Industry.  Certified Forensic Loan Auditors Team of Certified Auditors, Attorneys provide comprehensive Forensic & Securitization Audits, full service litigation support services, Expert Witness Testimony in Court, Auditor Training, including Attorney Continuing Education Training on Foreclosure Defense Strategies, Quiet Title, Mortgage Securitization in Litigation, Bankruptcy in Litigation, Contract Law Disputes, & Uniform Commercial Code on Secure and Negotiable Instruments.  CFLA offers free services to members, including Forms Database for use in Court, Cutting Edge Newsletters, Attorney Blogs, Webinars on Mortgage Securitization, & Free Attorney Referrals to Homeowners in all 50 States. Ripoff Report Verified™ .. businesses you can trust.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Mortgage Companies: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors mission setting new standards for convenience & service in industry not typically known for great customer care. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is different. CFLA’s goal is providing smart, cost-effective alternative making sure everyone gets legal protection needed. Los Angeles, California

Apr 17 2014
american recovery services P.K. willis have release papers for vehicle and they are refusing to return calls after it has been paid for going on almost 12 hours now, they will not fax release paper work to the local towing co in my area soi can get to my chemo treatments thousand oaks California Author: somewhere, Texas Auto Towing: american recovery services thousand oaks, California

Apr 17 2014
Doba LLC Doba gets you signed up. Only to realize you can not get your money back until 12-15 moths after your membership has expired Orem Utah Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Stores: Doba LLC Orem, Utah

Apr 16 2014
TRICON DEVELOPMENT OF BREVARD, INC. TRICON DEVELOPMENT Rents Office Space to Crooks who Lie and have customers of shopping mall cars towed. Had my Company Truck Towed while is was working on thier property 12-20-11 2;28pm Margate, Florida Author: FT Lauderdale, Florida Clubs & Organizations: TRICON DEVELOPMENT OF BREVARD, INC. Margate, Florida

Apr 16 2014
Landmark At Baynan Bay fraud!! scam!! they tricked me into a 12 month lease!! very unprofessional staff memebers!! the proberty manager Phillip Drake is horrible!! and never willing to work with you atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Property Management: Landmark At Baynan Bay atlanta , Georgia

Apr 16 2014
BidRunner Russell Mahoney CEO Charges .50 for bids I won a auction after spending 12 hours bidding and getting the item for about 60 diollars then received a call saying I used software that was not permitted. Internet Author: Gray, Tennessee Brokerage Companies On-line: BidRunner Internet

Apr 15 2014
universal hyundai My brand new car that I purchased on 12/28/2013 needs a brand new engine. Its been 3 weeks without my vehicle and the dealership still does not know when my vehicle will be done. orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Auto Repair Service: universal hyundai orlando, Florida

Apr 12 2014
Anthony Marini Anthony Marini is a very deceitful person. He is a professional con man. He is posing as a movie producer with his script, book, and 12 page contract to go with it. This is all fake. There is no movie. No book. He drops very big names which are in no way attached to any projects, and in fact these individuals do not want anything to do with this con man. Anthony Marini uses his ability to lure women into believing they will be in his movie to spend time in their company. He has even gone as far as to convince one woman to accompany him to an S&M club he said to be shooting a scene of his movie in. Stay far far away. Bronxville New York Author: LA, California Liars: Anthony Marini Nationwide

Apr 12 2014
Graceland Rentals LLC I had it set up for them to get payment from bank monthly. In December or January of last yr the payment was not taken out. I called them and was told that their files had been wiped out by their bank. I had emailed them. I wanted to know how many payments I had left and I was told I had 12 more, I knew that was wrong but I got stuck with that. i have been paying them. I went on to email paymenttoday when this site came up under their company. RED FALGS went off. the building should have been paid off by now. I also put down $250.00 when I purchased it. I also saw no down payment, just before I saw this site. Memphis Tennessee Author: Dahlonega, Georgia Questionable Activities: Graceland Rentals LLC Memphis, Tennessee

Apr 12 2014
Keith Bowers, Equity Contracting Ink. Keith Bowers did not pay for electrical work performed 12/2/2007-12/15/2007 Livonia Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Building Services: Keith Bowers, Equity Contracting Ink. Livonia, Michigan

Apr 11 2014
NSD Auto Craig Sloan Craig Sloan sold my son a car. He paid cash, $1500.00 for car. He promised a title in 4 weeks, but he never sent it to him. This happened 05/12/12. We received a Bill of Sale and As Is No Warranty. Hokes Bluff Alabama Author: Douglasville, Georgia Auto Dealers: NSD Auto Hokes luff , Alabama

Apr 11 2014
Comcast Will not fix mistake in bill, untill I agree to 12 month old contract thy made error on. Baltimore Nationwide Author: Lusby, Maryland Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
sudden values no delivery ordered 12-22-2013 washington state Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Mail Order Services: sudden values Internet

Apr 08 2014
Regina Webb Fabiana Tessa Sky West Animal Airlines Mr James MaloneContinental Pet Cargo#E8ILRegina Webb regina.webb123@gmail.com 2 Maltese Puppies 12 Wks old, yours for just for shipping - can deliver to your home. Casper, Regina or Fabiana Wyoming Author: Fishtail, Montana Adoption Agency: Regina Webb Casper, Wyoming

Apr 07 2014
Mega Motors Loop 12 Total Rip Off Company Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Mega Motors Loop 12 Dallas, Texas

Apr 06 2014
Asian Cam Models The asian cam models did not remove my wife's account under the names of Ms.RitaSlave . my wife cancelled her account from continuing working there since January 12 2014, therefore they should remove her account.Asian cam models continuously using and displaying her ID Ms.RitaSlave still and i consider as an insult to me as her husband . we got married last november 2013. I want Asian cam models to remove her account mentioned above immediately. Las vegas NV Internet
Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Prostitutes: Asian Cam Models Internet

Apr 03 2014
nation top sale llc smooth talking me into a magines suscrible 12 months for 59 dollar told me that if they got enough votes at the end of the year they would be going to paris france huntsville Alabama Author: dixon, Kentucky Liars: nation top sale llc huntsville, Alabama

Apr 03 2014
NETSPEND / METABANK My refund was deposited on Feb 12, 2014 to NETSPEND / META BANK. Today is April 3, 2014 netspend has been holding my refund. They tell me that they sent back to irs but irs haven't received anything from netspend. Internet Author: decatur, Georgia Income tax: netspend Internet

Mar 31 2014
XYMOX Percussion, 8662 BUGGY WHIP RD RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA 91701-2609 (530) 842-7390 I ordered my son a percussion instrument on 12/16/2013. It's 3/31/2014 and we have still not received the product. Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Mesa, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: XYMOX Percussion Internet

Mar 31 2014
hosfelt electronics,inc. i had ordered parts and never recieved.Order #4103 on 3/12/14.no refund,no parts,no answer on phone steubenville Ohio Author: euclid, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: hosfelt electronics,inc. steubenville, Ohio

Mar 30 2014
ZBESTPET Curt Ziegler, Curt Ziegler took $500 of my money to build kennels for me on 12/15/13 and never delivered the product as promised. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Manufacturers: ZBESTPET Tulsa, Oklahoma

Frontier