Your Search | altair 12

Jan 22 2017
INGZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD Roster Goods I ordered a NHL jersey on 12/7/16 and never received the order and my credit card was charged for the item purchased. Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Sales People: INGZHOU ZHAOXIN LTD Internet

Jan 21 2017
Ripped U Skincare On 12/27 I had $87.97 and 89.79 taken from my account. Don't know why. Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Home HealthCare: Ripped U Skincare Internet

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 19 2017
Discount Hobbies Scorediscount.comHobbies Discount TeamBrad (The Shipping Guy)@HobbiesDiscount Order the Shark and Nemo remote control fish on 12/11 for 79.90 and it was taken out of my account on 12/12/2016. I received an email on December 20,2016 stating Your product should be arriving within the next 1-2 weeks. I have the email in my don't deletes. I have replied to this email 7 times with no response! Now I just want my money back! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Discount Hobbies Internet

Jan 17 2017
Morningside menthis I took my car to Memphis on December 8,2016 and he contacted me about the car on Monday the 12 of December and asked me when do i want the car back and i told him dont rush it. he said ok, so on December 14,2016 he called and said it was finished. North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Morningside charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 14 2017
Alice - Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS ; ordered 3 elect blankets for Christmas gifts on 12/182015 still have not received them have made 5 attempts to find out where they nare with no success. West Seneca  New York Author: Frisco , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS West Seneca, New York

Jan 13 2017
american gun association changed my order for a free tshirt from 1 to 12 right before submitting.the charge was 4.95 only pay for shipping,free shirt. Hello zoomybrandt Author: baltic, Connecticut Guns & Ranges: american gun association

Jan 13 2017
Rescuersclub.org I placed an order on 12/17/16 and I never received the order. I sent 2 emails to this organization and no one replied. Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Animal Shelters: Rescuersclub.org Internet

Jan 12 2017
High Class Universe highclassuniverse@gmail.cim I ordered three of the cutest dog coin banks on December 12. I received a confirmation email but never received the order. I've emailed this company but have never received a response from them. Internet Author: Wheat Ridge, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 12 2017
American Cash Awards Caller stated his name was Frederick Peterson and Frank Peterson. He called me seven times on 1/12/2017. Cash Award then harassing language Does not appear on CID Does not appear on CID Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma.Com Placed order 12/8/2016 have not received inquired 12/31/2016 no reply as yet on order 48314 Internet Author: Oroville , California Computer Fraud: Tee4CoolGrandma.Com Internet

Jan 11 2017
HOBBIES DISCOUNT -CHRIS OLIVER I ORDERED 1 REMOTE SWIMMER FOR 39.95 AND INADVERTENTLY ORDERED ANOTHER. REALIZING MY ERROR, I EMAILED, AS THIS IS THE ONLY METHOD OF CONTACT, TO TELL THEM OF THE ERROR AND TO CANCEL THE SECOND ORDER. THEY BILLED ME FOR 2 AND HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY COMMUNIQE.THIS PURCHASE WAS ON 12/15 AND AS OF TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT. ONTARIO, QUEBEC CANADA Internet Author: GREEN VALLEY, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: HOBBIES DISCOUNT Internet

Jan 11 2017
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. East Coast Wholesales is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. REFUND WAS SENT 05-12-2009 Author: Whitehorse, Yukon Internet Fraud: Craig McKinney MYrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 09 2017
Camping and fishing outlet outdoorsonline.com I ordered a 20 oz yeti tumbleron December 12 and then a 30 oz yeti tumbler on December 19 and have not recieved either of the produts. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Vici, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Camping and fishing outlet SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Jan 09 2017
Empire Today no services performed and still holding my deposit since 12/18/2016 WELLINGTON Florida Note from Empire Today. Author: wellington, Florida Consumer Services: Empire Today northlake, Illinois

Jan 08 2017
CAmping and Fishing outlet I ordered a yeti cup in 12-20-16. They took my money. The website states the order is being processed. No one answers the phone or emails Texas Internet Author: Pinckney , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: CAmping and Fishing outlet Internet

Jan 08 2017
Rush My Visa They processed my visas for China trip (3Mar 2017) and sent them to me, with passports, 12/30/16. FedEx lost pkg on 1/3/17 , has no idea where they are. Internet Author: show low, Arizona Courier Services: Rush My Visa Internet

Jan 08 2017
Dailysale.com I bought a mattress cover product 4065, ticket JYF-110-89243 advertised $200.00 item 90% off. When product received it was not a $200.00 quality, tried to contact them to return and advised false advertising, no response 12-2016, order in December. POMPANO Beach Florida Author: park river , North Dakota Computer Mail Order: Dailysale.com Pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 07 2017
Unstoppable Vision LLC Ordered dog bank for grandson. Was charged 21.99 on 12/1/16. never received product Internet Author: Easthampton, Massachusetts TV Advertisements: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Jan 06 2017
Champs Apparel I ordered a Kenny Stabler jersey for my dad for Christmas 12/05/16 and finally received it today, 1/6/17! I have been tracking it since shipped 12/10/16. As of 12/23 it was in China!  Internet Author: Bigfork , Montana Sporting Goods: Champs Apparel Internet

Jan 06 2017
James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Also Sylvia, Stephanie and Dennis Nello, who is Mr.James Nello's father, who appears to tend to his son's properties. WARNING, RIPOFF, REFUSED to PAY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VRBO home. In January 2016, I contacted James Nello through VRBO about renting property VRBO #641444, I agreed to rent the home from 12/22-12/29/2016 for $4,305.00. I sent a deposit of $305.00 as a personal check to him immediately because he did not take credit cards or go through VRBO’s secure online paying. I want my $305.00 back and I would like James Nello and his organization banned from VRBO. He is not an honest professional. Palm Springs California Author: MARCO ISLAND, Florida Lodging: James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Palm Springs, California

Jan 05 2017
Hobbies Discount Placed an order on 12/7, was notified on 12/17 that order had shipped. Nothing has arrived as of today, January 5th. Company will not respond to emails. Money was taken from my account almost immediately. This is a SCAM! DO NOT ORDER FROM HOBBIES DISCOUNT! Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Mail Order Services: Hobbies Discount Internet