ALTAIR 12 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AltAir 12
There may be more specific results for "AltAir 12 "
For more specific results for "AltAir 12 "
Showing 1-25 of 3,326 Found Reports For more specific results for "AltAir 12 "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Light/mini in box Coventry GB They charged me 14.58 and .12 cents to my bank account and used my old bank account that was closed. How the h** did they do this. I'm upset Not sure And have no number Internet Author: Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Light/mini in box Coventry GB Internet

Jun 15 2017
Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning On Monday June 12, 2017, I called Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning as my air conditioning had stopped blowing cold air. I have been a previous customer of Samm's and their services had been reasonable for the job they did.They sent a technician out b Predatory Price Gouging Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Home Improvements: Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning Plano, Texas

Jun 15 2017
Outdoors online Did not send item ordered and paid for. Order places 12/19/17. It was a christmas present. Internet Author: st johns, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors online Internet

Jun 12 2017
Glitter and Glam Store I have reached out several times to get the product I ordered on May 12. I still have yet to get any response.  Internet Author: Billings, Montana Beauty Products: Glitter and Glam Store Internet

Jun 10 2017
Tournament are Us North Texas USSSA Texas state championship Arlington is a joke. Put 12u bracket play on a high school field. Tournament Director is horrendous and doesn't care about following their published rules. Books horrendous fields and plays 12-year old teams on high school fields. Ignores their publish rules and field dimensions Arlington Texas Author: Allen, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Tournament are Us North Texas USSSA Texas

Jun 10 2017
D.I.Y.Neurocare of America Dr. Joseph DiDuro, 480-789-0953dr.joe@.azgmal.com Signed a 12 MONTH, NO RISK, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE FOR THE DAILY APPLICATION OF LOW LEVEL LIGHT THERAPY TO PROVIDE RELIEF FROM SPINAL STENOSIS AND NEUROPATHY. Casa Grande Arizona Author: Sun City , Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: D.I.Y.Neurocare of America Casa Grande, Arizona

Jun 08 2017

Jun 01 2017
GE Capital Finance Mcimetro access transmission servicesdavid cooper 1 of 1,362 Expand all Print all In new window Loan Requested Approval Inbox x GE-CAPITAL 12:07 PM (1 hour ago) to me Hello, Congratulation!! Your Loan Application has been successfully approved for $5000 By Our Company GE Capital Finance. To get this Loan, You do not pay any Upfront Payment. Fund would be credited into 45 minutes and your loan Approval ID, GE-10480 Total Loan Approval: $5000 Loan Amount: $5000 Monthly Payment: 165.00 Loan Term: 36 Months Your First Payment of 165.00 will be debited on May 2017 Once the Loan proceeds are available in your Bank Account, You can also begin making manual loan payments. There is no fee or penalty for making early payment on your loan, and you may make payment at any time. Complete Your Verification Part for Fund is going to Right hand and you are correct person to get this loan. Your loan Manager is available on Direct Line Number 1707-225-0918 Napa California Author: ST. Helens, Oregon Loans: GE Capital Finance Internet

Jun 01 2017
Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay 12 month LPN to RN program turned to 3 years Tampa Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Health Care Education: Medical Prep Institute of Tampa Bay Tampa , Florida

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 26 2017
ABC Mouse Age of learning Don't waste your time and money on this crap. My friend used to work there. She told me it was a horrible working environment and terrible human resource management team. They only hire the stupid people to make this crap to poison our kids. It crashed all the time and stealing my money after cancellation. There are better free website out there. My kids doesn't like this ABC Mouse crap! Google their reviews. All bad!!! Glendale Internet Author: Alabama K-12 Language: ABC Mouse Internet

May 20 2017
Central Bank of Nigeria URGENT MAIL TO YOUIMislamic movement Reply|Fri 5/19/2017 7:12 AMTo: petarka@abv.bgCentral Bank of Nigeria (CBN)Zaria Street, Garki II, Abuja-NigeriaP.M.B 0187, Garki, AbujaWebsite: www.cenbank.org Dear Sir,We write to confirm the rece BE CAREFUL!!!!! Internet Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Banks: Central Bank of Nigeria Internet

May 18 2017
WONDER HEARING AID Paid on FEB 5, 2017 12:09PM USD 59,95 AND 12:11PM USD 19.95 LAS VEGAS Internet Author: Oranjestad, Florida United States Post Office: WONDER HEARING AID Internet

May 17 2017
ABCmouse.com ABCABC MouseABC Children's educational program Company claim to give you 30 days free trial but charged acct in 2 days after I provided cc info internet city only Internet Author: Reseda, California K-12 Language: ABCmouse.com Internet

May 15 2017
Warning Scam!! Hit Rate Solutions This company took my $600 never worked a minute and would not refund the money. I definitely do not recommend doing business with this company whatsoever. After interviewing five of the reps which sounded like they were 12 years old we decided that we d Warning Scam! Fraud don't trust this company# Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: Hit Rate Solutions Internet

May 04 2017
American sweepstakes publishers po box12954 Kansas City ks, 66112-2954 Wants 12 fee for 1,000,000 dollars for sweepstakes Kansas city Kansas Author: shelby, Ohio Questionable Activities: American sweepstakes publishers Nationwide

May 04 2017
RGO resumes Fraudulent Resume Svc. Ripped me off for 12 mos!! Internet Author: Porter , Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: RGO resumes Internet

May 03 2017
World TEFL Association (WTA) Jimmy Crangle and Debbie McLean I purchased a TEFL franchise in January 2014. I was told and the contract stated that if the franchise didn't achieve $50,000 in target revenue within the first 12 months, I would receive a full refund of my franchise fees. Hong Kong Internet Statement of apology to World TEFL Association , their staff and affiliates Author: Oxnard, California Corrupt Companies: World TEFL Association (WTA) Hong Kong,

May 01 2017
dcmagsales Two young men knocked on my door and stated they were with a charity organization. I let them know I didn't want a magazine subscription which they were offering. I gave them $59.00 in form of a check for a one time donation. This occurred 4/10/12?? They left out the year of date on the receipt. I've since been mailed a collection agency bill for approx. $1800.00. This is outrageous! I contacted the collection agency and informed them I didn't order any magazines and that a donation was made. They're still trying to collect. Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Newspapers – Magazines: dcmagsales Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
progressive trucking school i got rip off for my money in still ain't got my CDL start date 12/27/16 to 03/09/17 160 hr course Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Driving Schools: progressive trucking school Chicago, Illinois

Apr 29 2017
Lithonia Middle School Middle school Lithonia Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia K-12 Language: Lithonia Middle School Lithonia, Georgia

Apr 27 2017
 nycroomsdepot.com 1501 Broadway 12 floor : Registration Fee : Thieves Just Stay Away. New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Realtors: nycroomsdepot.com New York, New York

Apr 25 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order on March 31 and was told my order would take 12-20 business days and that time has passed. I have been unable to find any way to contact them directly, including Facebook. Internet
Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

Apr 20 2017
Colors By Pascale I order from said internet company 3 items. LipstickS : Scandal, psychedelic , 3D length Mascara I only received 1 item after a month 1/2 wait( after Printing said 12-16 days). I received POPFEEL lipstick (B05) by Barra de Labios .China Internet Author: Henrico , Virginia Specialty Stores: Colors By Pascale Internet

Apr 19 2017
beautedeelle.com serumdeluxe.com pose as gift but will charge monthly and auto refill/re-shipping Mycenae, 12, Office 41, 1065, Nicosia, Cyprus Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario Skin Care: beautedeelle.com Internet