Your Search | altair 12

May 29 2016
Justin Nathan Justin von Bayou Nathan, Nolimit Rottweilers, Louisiana Rottweilers,Nathan Dersa (associated phone number), Also Mike (or Michael) Goolsby of Haus Vom Goolsby Rottweilers I paid this breeder in Louisiana, to recieve a show quality 12 week old female rottweiler puppy, Instead i recieved an 8 month old female with severe leg and socialization issues from a whole other breeder in Mississippi. New Iberia Louisiana
Author: BUTLER, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Justin Nathan New Iberia, Louisiana

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 19 2016
pettravel.com 3558 NE 12 Avenue,Oakland Park, Florida 33334Toll-Free: +1 877 241-0184Telephone: +1 954 566-7300FAX:+1 954 566-7303E-mail: info@pettravel.com pettravel.com atempts to make you spend money on forms you don't need Oakland Park, Florida 33334  PetTravel.com does not attempt to sell unneeded forms. Author: New York, New York Travel Services: pettravel.com Oakland Park, FL 33334, Florida

May 17 2016
Drake Ohe @ Drake Automotive & Transmission Installed faulty transmission with 12 month/12000 mile warranty Austin, Texas Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Repair Service: Drake Automotive & Transmission Austin, , Texas

May 17 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP SP Plus Corporation This company is trying to make me pay a parking fine that I never recieved. It dates 12/7/12 San Antionio Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Parking Garages: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Internet

May 13 2016
Smart Stylist Salon I went on May 12, 2916 to get a haircut at 11:00 AM an d no one was there. I took pictures for proof that it wasn't open. Hickory Creek Texas Time Machine? Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Unusual Rip-Off: Smart Stylist Salon Hickory Creek, Texas

May 05 2016
North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers Terrible experience. BEWARE OF NEWMAR AND NORTH TRAIL SERVICE DEPARTMENT. My new 2015 has been in for a total of 3 mos. for repairs during the past 12 mos. This RV is a lemon. Ft. Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida RV Dealers: North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
Conn Appliance 12 months no interest? Yea, right!!! Lewisville Texas I WAS NEVER LATE!! Author: Dallas, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conn Appliance Lewisville, Texas

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

13, Report #1302043

Apr 26 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP 1 cilation totaling $165.00 case #HA1000688-02401STp044904 12/1/96 speeding over 55 zone (16 thru 20 over) San Antonio Texas Author: Grove , Oklahoma Financial Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP San Antonio, Texas

Apr 21 2016
E Mortgage Management REVIEW: E Mortgage Management dedicated to customer satisfaction. EMM implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today..*UPDATE: E Mortgage Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: FOREST, Virginia Credit Services: E Mortgage Management TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. E Mortgage Management, a private directly-endorsed lender they have the ability to offer rates and terms other lenders can't. E Mortgage Management privately held independent mortgage banker has been in business for over 12 years serving clients nationwide, from coast to coast. Internet, New Jersey

Apr 20 2016
Wanted Auto Protect Breech of Contract, Auto Warranty: I purchased the Ultimate Warranty on 6/24/15. My vehicle went in the shop 4/12/16, my mechanic spoke on the phone to Frank on 4/13, faxed him vehicle estimate and service history. I have left repeated messages and emails to Rich (Director of Public Relations), Colin Green (sold me the warranty), etc... NO ONE has called me or my repair shop back. It's been 6 days and about 50 calls. There was an answering service, now nothing. My warranty also covers a rental car, of which I have not been able to get because NO ONE is responding. I have filed with Consumer Affairs, BBB and will file with FTC soon. This is very unprofessional and unethical practice. My vehicle needs repair and I need a rental car. Still no reply 4/20/16 Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Germantown, Maryland Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Apr 17 2016
thomasreplica lily Paid for a product plus freight some 12 months back. Did not receive it China Internet Author: rainbow, Kentucky Jewelry Stores: thomasreplica Internet

Apr 14 2016
CIRCLE S RANCH ELLA STEIN,LEO STEIN, BOBBY STEIN, & LES STEIN EVIL Stein Family Tortured 12 Year old Boy SALOME, Arizona
DALE F NOACK was a MONSTER Author: Los Angeles, California Sex Offenders: CIRCLE S RANCH SALOME, Arizona

Apr 11 2016
Alltimate Property Management Elite Real Estate ProfessionalsJenefer Oliver Real Estate Ripoff Flint Michigan News Story Channel 12 (ABC) Flint MI Author: Coconut creek, Florida Realtors: Alltimate Property Management Flint, Michigan

Apr 11 2016
State of Maryland Central Collection Unit On 2/11/2016 I received a first notice from CCU for a toll violation on 01/12/2014 Baltimore Maryland Author: Upper Darby, Pennsylvania Local Transportation: State of Maryland Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 07 2016

Apr 05 2016
IADT Sanford Brown They Ripped Me Off! I Was Only There For a Few Months and I am Still Paying on it 12 Years Later!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Colleges and Universities: IADT Nationwide

Mar 30 2016
ANSgear.com lied to me and still waiting for my product to be shipped Simi Valley California wed 12:40 pm Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: ANSgear.com Internet

Mar 28 2016
STUART LEE REBATES Wireless advocates/costco Puchased Tmobile products 12/4/2015. Althought I dont have money to pay for it first , i used my credit. card knowing that I will received the money back at least through costco card. I did not have any plans of changing our phones. But due to my trust to Costco and wireless advocates selling amd promising rebates, i bought 4 of thoses phines. But Inever receive the res Lynnwood Washington Author: Anaheim , California Sales People: STUART LEE REBATES Lynnwood, Washington

Mar 24 2016
Rocketbook Wave Horrific experience, product funded over 12 months ago and still nothing but excuses and more excuses Cambridge Massachusetts Author: La Prairie, Quebec Miscellaneous Electronics: Rocketbook Wave Cambridge, Massachusetts

Mar 23 2016
Karate America Jacksonville Florida promise me a 30-day trial for karate for my six year old. ruined my credit for 12 for 15 years JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Sports Instruction: Karate America Jacksonville Florida JACKSONVILLE, Florida