Your Search | altair 12

Aug 21 2014
Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Total scam.... charge you arm and a leg and dont even fix the problem. They keep saying bring it back but when you do its just a waste of time... there horrible. dont be scammed like me! $2200 and my truck lastedf just over 10,000 miles and now they say.... nothing they can do unless i pay them another $500!!!! my 12 year old son could have done a better job on this transmission!!! BEWARE!!!! Greensboro North Carolina Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Greensboro, North Carolina

Aug 19 2014
Sensibly Slim DITTO. SAME SAME AS EVERY NE ELSE. PAY THE $4.99, 12 Days later, they take $89.95 UNAUTHORIZED. I had the bank on one line sensibly slim on the other. The banks are well versed in these scams. I'm going back to shopping in town, with cash. Provo Internet Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: Sensibly Slim Internet

Aug 18 2014
camerasandparts.com they stole my canon g-12 and my $89 Internet Author: orlando, Florida Cameras & Video: camerasandparts.com Internet

Aug 16 2014
Trifexis Heart Worm Preventative Trifexis Heart worm preventative killer drugTAMPA, Fla. - Kiley Shultz says her healthy, 12-year-old golden retriever, Apollo got sick the day after his third monthly dose.Shultz is one of a growing number of pet owners who blame a popular flea and Warning Do Not Give Your Dog Trifexis! Drug is killings Family Dogs! Nationwide Author: California Drug Manufacturers: Trifexis Heart Worm Preventative Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Halo Management Consulting One Source Provider, Robin's Nest, Altair 12 - Troy Stephenson Highway SCAM - Unprofessional - STAY AWAY Troy Michigan
Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Advertising Agencies: Halo Management Consulting Troy, Michigan

Aug 13 2014
Union Rescue Mission Mrs Peggy families coordinater of the fourth floor has denied and lied on several peoplewho hhave lived in the mission and deceptively gotten families seperated as well as been the cause of women being placed in the street as well as lied on others when she infact have been the cause of young females being rap of several generations She has falsely restrictions on several ladies for the reasons of personal animosity. She is a manipulative liar and is using the program for her own gain. one lady has given her child for adoption cause Miss Peggy turned her down for residence. the lady slept for two days outside then gave her baby away due to stress. my 12 year old daughter is sleeping on the streets and in and out of shelters not equipped for children as well as me and her brother who is 10 and sad cause we left a domestic violence place in Houston to come to my home in California. Miss Peggy is the biggest looser. coordinatee for homeless with no compassion for kids alone who come first los Angeles California Author: homeless , California Work Place Bullies: Union Rescue Mission Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
CLOUD PRO HOSTING Associated with AUTO MASS TRAFFICOrder Number: W2DFVEBVOrder Date: 08/12/2014 12:37 PM PDT Send me a email selling DOMAIN NAMES----and was associated with Clickbank---scamming me and lied about their services Nicosia P.C. Internet Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Credit Card Fraud: CLOUD PRO HOSTING Internet

Aug 11 2014
William V Ison of New Prot Beach California,, Gene Orico of Texus, Blue Diamond Excavation Bill Ison, Gene Orico, Oalthe Mining Company Inc, zack O Sulluvan, bluediamondex.com Bill V Ison, Gene Orico investment scheme and Theft. Another Madoff theft Internet
Author: , Florida William V Ison of New Prot Beach CA,, Gene Orico of Texus, Blue Diamond Excavation Internet

Aug 08 2014
Chaim Bensimon ,Haim Bensimon, Dvorit Bensimon, Dorit Bensimon dead beat tenant. occupied property 4/1/12 and never paid rent for 24 months. damaged property Brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Tenants: Chaim Bensimon Brooklyn, New York

Aug 08 2014
AuraVie - VanNuys, CA / Trial Skin Care Solution ,Internet, Trial products entered under FREE TRIAL just pay S&H of $2. WRONG! it signs you up to receive 3 products in mail. They charge your bank $97 plus the $2. Called to demand $$ back, took 4 ph calls, arguing at college-level intelligence, and told them I would consult my attorney. After 4 attempts and long calls, demands for supervisors and RMA's to return items ,which I had to pay $12 to send back certified mail - took another 4 wks to get money back in full ,via 2 separate deposits of $48. I feel I only got $$ back because they were scared I'd seek legal counsel. DO NOT do business with these folks! Van Nuys, California -- Internet Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Internet Fraud: AuraVie - VanNuys, CA Internet

Aug 06 2014
Freedom Life Insurance Co. I don't know them all. There are about 12 other names. This is NOT real health insurance. Don't be fooled. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: LA, California Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Co. Nationwide

Aug 06 2014
Convergent Palisades 12 years later I get a collection letter for something I never had Renton Nationwide
Author: Anna, Illinois Collection Agencies: Convergent Nationwide

Aug 03 2014
Pine Lakes The Pine lakes Resort of Indy Very disappointed, Staff was rude, One fish caught in 12 hours, 65$ for 3 people pendleton Indiana Author: markleville, Indiana Fishing: Pine Lakes pendleton, Indiana

Jul 31 2014
Keith Tanner Transmission Keith Tanner Only replace 1 part of transmission and did not rebuild , but charged $1400 with a six month warranty not the 12 month as advertised on Angies list and phone number listed inoperative to call to check up on repairs.When I called several colleges and other transmission shops I was informed of the process for that type of charge. When car brought in the OD light came on and I was informed by one mechanic that it was the transmission . Original repair was Sept.9 2014, problem arose July 15th a mere 10 months. Austell Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: Keith Tanner Transmission Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 29 2014
lobel financial charged my wife and I 3773.18 to finance us and we was financed for 9299.50 on a 12, 361 with a 3k down .went to another dealership and they said that's no way we should have gotten charged that much and they only reported that we payed Anaheim California Author: Palmdale, California Car Financing: lobel financial Anaheim, California

Jul 28 2014
Lango Kids LV Karyn Depari Enterprises Spanish Teachers don't speak Spanish! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada K-12 Language: Lango Kids LV Internet

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
inside global yster shopper Derius Hadley They sent me a check that i deposited to the bank. I pulled out that same amount to perform the myster shop. Three days later the bank called and said that was a fraudgelent check. So the money i used to do the secret shop was mine. This happend on 7/12/14. They have been giving me the run around on when i would get my money back. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Customer: inside global yster shopper Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
Anytime Fitness They force you int a 12 month contract, the gym has no paper towels & unisex bathrooms (yuck) Costs as much as a premier club Lake Wales Florida Author: Lake Wales, Florida Health Spas: Anytime Fitness Lake Wales, Florida

Jul 23 2014
Teco electric company My electric meter is been altering since at least 4 and a half years ago by some people who use a program in their cell phone .teco only change the meter and made a audition and did not found anithing that a house of two bedroom and one bath of 800 square feet can use under non circumstances 1,200 kilowatts for month. I'am a victim where members of a crime organization are involved with member of teco electric company ,here in tampa,but they don't want to investigated cause they are part of the problem. I live in this house since december the 31 2014 with a child of 14 years old ,To confirm my suspech I turn off all the electric switch except for one of the switch and when I come back the increment of the kilowatts is at least 12 kilowatts in two hours for example.I know a lot of the people who are involved right now with that organization( and is billion of money involved because teco is paying to another company to protect the interest of the company, but not of the consummers) tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Cult Organizations: Teco electric company tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2014
EquityBuild - EquityBuild Finance REVIEW: EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance are commited to customer satisfaction, EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on delivering clients new high return opportunities that serve as one of the very few safe, high return options available in today's market. Nationwide*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Author: oak lawn, Illinois Loans: Equity Build inc. Marco Island, Florida

22, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
it solutions vancover wa 360-450-0150 took 250 dollars to fix my computer and promised to refund 240 already paid. no contact for several days then they said they would return my call in 15 minutes at least 12 times. they never returned my calls. they bsaid they could only refund 500 so if i would send 260 more they would refund 500. i have asked several times for my money back and was told they would return my call, never happened. vancouver Washington Author: colleyville, Texas Computer Service & Repair: it solutions vancover wa 360-450-0150 vancouver, Washington

Jul 02 2014
Fit 12 Buyer Beware minnetonka Minnesota
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Fit 12 minnetonka, Mississippi