Your Search | alyon technologies 1st credit of america

Dec 08 2016
Software Pros Popped up as a special offer when I was downloading the Overcharge of $60 for $2.95 per month service! Sheffield Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Software Pros Sheffield, Ohio

Dec 08 2016
Nicholas J Mcpheron Fraud open up Amazon credit card in my name Grove City Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Nicholas J Mcpheron

Dec 08 2016
Jenny Jin Dr. Jenny Jin, a student of Orthopedic Medicine, replaced the diagnosis made by a Rheumatologist. boston Massachusetts
Author: lynn, Massachusetts Physicians: Jenny Jin boston, Massachusetts

Dec 08 2016
CHEF LARON CRUZ JIMELL GILMORE I ordered a Thanksgiving feast from him and I paid him $200.00 for food and I never received it. Tried texting him and calling him and I didnt receive any response, havent heard from him since. Please beware of this crook! garland Texas Author: HOPE, Arkansas Restaurant Delivery Services: CHEF LARON CRUZ garland, Texas

Dec 08 2016
Kay Jewelers Kay Jewelers performing unauthorized credit checks to their existing credit card customers Nationwide An answer for you--- Author: Spring Hill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Kay Jewelers Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon Andres Bustillo, MD, FACS Medical ethics and the payment of fees before treatment Miami Florida Author: ft laud, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon Andres Bustillo, MD, FACS Miami, Florida

Dec 08 2016
Teresa Townsend I was contacted by Teresa Townsend in November 16,2016. She said she found our company through the Houzz web-site and was in need of our services. She and her family were going to move to this area and needed someone to meet the delivery people and set the home up with her own furnishings. The communication was exclusively through email and it was broken English and very difficult to get answers. She sent photo of herself with her kids and said she was deaf. She signed our agreement and said she was going to send a check, but I never received a check from her. But, oddly on the day we were to do the work we did receive a check that turned out to be a scam. I don't know if they are related. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Architects & Designers: Teresa Townsend Internet

Dec 08 2016
Dagmar Mayerhofer Studentwohnungen Fantasizes ways of keeping your downpayment, not to be trusted by any means! Passau Bavaria Author: Passau, Alabama Landlords: Dagmar Mayerhofer Passau,

Dec 08 2016
Friendly Plumber, Heating, and Air Worst Experience of my Life! Salt lake city Utah Author: Salt lake city, Utah Media Outlets: Friendly Plumber, Heating, and Air Salt lake city, Utah

Dec 08 2016
VIVIDSEATS.COM Vivid seats vividseats RIP OFF SITE- CHANGED PRICES OF TICKETS CHICAGO Internet Author: San Diego, California Ticket Sales: VIVIDSEATS.COM Internet

Dec 08 2016
ccs credit collection services I suspect fraud Norwood Massachusetts Author: Garland, Texas Collection Agencies: ccs credit collection services Norwood, Massachusetts

Dec 08 2016
Kids smart gps watch, Rama Deals, Kidssmartgpswatch.com Never received item not responses from company. 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York Internet
Author: Huntington Beach, California Internet Fraud: Kids smart gps watch Internet

Dec 08 2016
Beauty Impressions Beauty and Truth Rip Off, Products stinks, and they try to make a fool of you. Pacoima, California Author: Santa Cruz, California Beauty Salons: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, , California

Dec 08 2016
CFI, Conway Truckload XPO Logistics Do not trust cfi. They will shred you as a driver. They do not care about you, just their tax credits. Portland Oregon Author: fRUITA, Colorado Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: CFI, Conway Truckload Portland, Oregon

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Dec 08 2016
Puente Hills NIssan BUYER BEWARE! City of Industry California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Puente Hills NIssan City of Industry, California

Dec 08 2016
Rocklin Heating and Air Erik Monnier Non-Disclosure of Hidden Fees; poor business practices Rocklin California Author: Placer County, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rocklin Heating and Air Rocklin, California

Dec 08 2016
Bank Of Little Rock charging account holders for wiped account history Little Rock Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Questionable Activities: Bank Of Little Rock Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Hurley Auctions legacy Realty group Deceptive, Misrepresents, and Sneaky Greencastle Pennsylvania correction of Hurley Auction review Author: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia Realtors: Hurley Auctions Greencastle, Pennsylvania

20, Report #1342089

Dec 08 2016
Machine Zone MZ Creators and owners of ' game of war' I made in game purchases, and never received my items - many others had same problem. Mz never accept, apologise or correct these errors. Palo Alto California Author: Gloucester , California Offshore Gaming: Machine Zone Palo Alto , California

21, Report #1342076

Dec 08 2016
TheNotarySpot, Inc. Notary Spot Currently in Breach of Contract Seabrook, TX Nationwide Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Financial Services: TheNotarySpot, Inc. Nationwide

22, Report #1342071

Dec 08 2016
Sober Technologies/Sober Business Solutions Fake data selling company Philadelphia Author: Amsterdam, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: Sober Technologies

23, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

24, Report #1342032

Dec 07 2016
SoCal Mover's and Lease, SoCal Credit Repair and Lease, Sandra Gonzales Very deceptive - eager to take your money, but little to nothing in return. Ontario California
Author: Southern , California Property Management: SoCal Mover's and Lease Ontario, California

25, Report #1342031

Dec 07 2016
Cellulift I recently received several emails stating that my orders were confirmed and they charged my checking account $93.63 four different times, I never ordered any thing! PLEASE HELP! Internet Those free creams aren't free Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Cellulift Internet