ALYON TECHNOLOGIES AKA MERCHANTS' CREDIT GUIDE CO, ADAM KELLY AKA STEPHANE TOUBOUL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Alyon Technologies Aka Merchants' Credit Guide Co, Adam Kelly Aka Stephane Touboul
There may be more specific results for "Alyon Technologies Aka Merchants' Credit Guide Co, Adam Kelly Aka Stephane Touboul"
For more specific results for "Alyon Technologies Aka Merchants' Credit Guide Co, Adam Kelly Aka Stephane Touboul"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Bella Serata Aka: Bayou Skin Cream Screwball Scam!!! Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Terlton, Oklahoma Skin Care: Bella Serata Saint Petersburg, Florida

Aug 23 2017
ACS incorporated collection agency Paul Smith, Attorney, New YorkAlex Cooper, Investigation OfficerMichael Brown, Investigation Officer I have gotten 4 e-mails from July through August..first one says pay 350. Now says lawsuit amount 2873.81, restitution payoff 964.52 due to extra fees added..charged with fraudulent case and unless I email them and pay half today and rest by end of month, they will get lawsuit and credit bureaus will seize my bank account. New York Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Collection Agency's: ACS incorporated collection agency Internet

Aug 23 2017
Vlamorous AQUAVO I paid the shipping charges for 2 free samples -received order confirmation on 8/9/17 - account deducted for 97.83 on 8/22 nothing said anything about enrolling in autoship CO, Colorado Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Skin Care: Vlamorous Internet

Aug 23 2017
Skinyouth & Dsh Health store I sent for samples and paid the shipping not knowing that I was signing up for future products in the amount of $94.57 and the other for $89.47. So far they have billed my credit card twice for these amounts. Card has $400.00 limit thanks to them now is over limit. Filed report with them. They said charges would be taken off in about10 days and they going to block these companies. I can only wait to see what happens. I have had no contact with either of these scammers and I have never received anything in the mail for these charges. Internet Author: Nowhere, Other Celebrities: Skinyouth & Dsh Health store Internet

Aug 22 2017
Noveau Restor Facebook Deceptive Promo of Noveau Restor Eye and Skin Cream Trial/Unauthorized Monthly Charges on Credit Card Marked as Subscription/ On a trial basis but charges were done on June, July and August 2017 on the 2 products which amounted to almost 600 US Dollars on my Statement Billing. Internet, Lake Tahoe, NV 89449 Author: Las Piñas, Alabama Computer Fraud: Noveau Restor Internet

Aug 22 2017
Skin fresh md I gave credit card info for free sample (4.99). Then when I tried to exit site without purchasing additional product I could not exit. I have no idea what the company will charge me as they have my credit card. So unfair! A scam! Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: Skin fresh md Internet

Aug 22 2017
KDURSKINCREAM Piaz Eye Serum Took about $90. out of checking acct. two days in a row. NOT Authorized. Did not return! Near San Francisco also Denver, California and Colorado Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Credit Card Fraud: KDURSKINCREAM Internet

Aug 22 2017
All Things Beauty I also ordered a product from All Things Beauty and not received yet. Order date was June 24th, current date is August 22nd. My credit card was charged immediately with the promise to process within 14 days. The tracking shows it was sent out on July 5th from their warehouse to China California Internet Author: Kitchener, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: All Things Beauty Internet

Aug 22 2017
Dr. Joel Caldwell Fraudulently billed his family's move from New York to Florida to our business, and made unauthorized credit card purchases Clermont Florida Author: Groveland, Florida Mental Health: Dr. Joel Caldwell Clermont, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Erica Yang Bought 2 go kart 1 should be on transport now, second is still in process, no contact possible. Payment has been done Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Internet Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Erica Yang Internet

Aug 22 2017
Lifestyle now.com 3hours used for filling out info,and photoand credit card #s Internet Author: Desert Hot Springs, California Home Based Business: Lifestyle now.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 22 2017
PSV Nutrition and Healing They put a charge on one of my credit cards for something I didn't order. In fact, I've never heard of them! Internet Author: Cripple Creek, Virginia Alternative Health: PSV Nutrition and Healing Internet

Aug 22 2017
us legal aid pay day loan settlement tamarac Florida***Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that Paralegal Staff Support - US Legal Aid has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities. Author: Hollywood, Florida Credit Services: US Legal Aid tamarac, Florida

15, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
321 Loans/ Helping America Group Pompano Beach, Florida Florida*****Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that HELPING AMERICA GROUP has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities.  Author: Crescent City, Florida Credit Services: Helping America Group Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2017
321 Loans Inc Helping America Group, Breeze financial, US leagal club, Jeremy Marcus Pompano Beach Florida****Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that HELPING AMERICA GROUP has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities.  Author: Farmington, Michigan Credit Services: 321 Loans Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
EVM Compliance Statement received via USPS claiming charges due $139.50 for Annual EMV Terminal Download Columbus Ohio Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi Credit Card Processing Companies: EVM Compliance Ohio

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret AKA Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra I ordered 2 bras. I received confirmation email with confirmation order #7291. Email said 4-6 weeks. About 5 weeks later, I clicked link to check status of my order. It showed being processed. About 2 weeks after that LINK DISAPPEARED! So response via email. Website shut down. My credit card was charged. I never received response or product! SCAM!! Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
LunaLuxe Ripoff, auto charge my credit card, after supposed 14 day trial period. Wilmington DE Delaware Author: Dresser, Wisconsin Skin Care: LunaLuxe Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret  Internet Author: Valrico, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
Buyers fashion club They cheated me by fraud Internet Author: San Manuel, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Buyers fashion club Internet

Aug 22 2017
FL Debt Doctor's/Debt Doctor's Consultants International Debt Doctors, Ben Slider False advertising and fraudulent promises on eliminating debt West Palm Beach FL Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Credit & Debt Services: FL Debt Doctor's/Debt Doctor's Consultants Internet

Aug 22 2017
First Cash Advance Matt and Adam Tried to scam money from my bank account Chicago Illinois Author: Vinton, Louisiana Loans: First Cash Advance Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2017
Comcast Infinity CSR Rep states NO Charge for service if Comcast's fault. Problem is they replaced a faulty wire but billed us anyway. They claim there is no such policy and refuse to credit my acct. Somebody's LYING Nationwide Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet: Comcast Nationwide