Your Search | alyon technologies inc 2

May 04 2016
Buylotz Wholesale Samuel Pires Quicklotz, Pires Enterprises, Inc SCAM Buylotz knowingly misrepresents condition of items. They advertise new shelf pull items and send you damaged returns Gastonia North Carolina Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: Buylotz Wholesale Samuel Pires Gastonia, North Carolina

May 04 2016
ICCS Inc Reggie Arevalo S&L Services Stole Valuable Proprietory Information Pasig City Internet
Author: Makati City, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: ICCS Inc Internet

May 04 2016
BluMarc Inc. BlueMarc MLM, Abusive employment practices, scam job Bridgewater New Jersey Author: New Jersey Advertising Agencies: BluMarc Inc. Bridgewater, New Jersey

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
Iceberg Cups Ordered 2 cups, delivery of 2 weeks promised. It's been 1 month with no response Dallas Texas Author: Garland, Texas Specialty Stores: Iceberg Cups Dallas, Texas

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. We went to one of your pressure seminars, decided to take just the free flight promotion, handed over $50, received a flight date form, which we returned, and never heard from you again. New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: San Jose, California Travel Agencies: Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

May 04 2016
Bar None Builders, Inc. Jim Tacker, President Constructions Contractor who is asking for more money after project is completed Lakewood Colorado Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Home Improvements: Bar None Builders, Inc. Lakewood, Colorado

May 04 2016
Samsung appliances We purchased a Samsung appliance package from Lowes 2+ years ago. The dishwasher failed just over 2 years ago. We had it repaired and it failed again 2 weeks later.  Nationwide Author: BOUNTIFUL, Utah Appliances: Samsung appliances Nationwide

May 04 2016
Factory Transports Inc. Factory Motorhomes, Inc.Ted Moody Funds Wire Transferred, Trailer ordered - 10 months and still no trailer Terrell Texas Author: Naples, Florida Trailers: Factory Transports Inc. Terrell, Texas

May 04 2016
VitaKem Nutraceutical Inc. Vitakem Wholesale Private LabelVitakem SupplementsVitakem New YorkAaron BerkmenDarrin Lang VitaKem looped me into a bait and switch scam stealing thousands from me. Smithtown New York
Author: Internet, Drug Manufacturers: VitaKem Nutraceutical Inc. Smithtown, New York

May 03 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a 30 oz tumbler with spill proof lid on 4/8/2016, they said it was on back order for 2-3 weeks Internet Author: Columbia, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Iceberg cups Internet

May 03 2016
GTL Global Tel Inc. Worst Company and ripoff. Nothing but Charges, Charges,Charges Get a google line local to inmate. Newark Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Telephone Companies: GTL Global Tel Inc. Nationwide

May 03 2016
vivint Beware when signing first contract . I had thought I signed up for a 2 yr promotion, but when I wanted to cancel my service pulled the contract was drawn for 4yrs. Horrible deception Then downgraded service should have paid 10.00 less a month , they never corrected either. Horrible business. Do not use!!! provo, Utah Nationwide Avoid Any Company.... Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Security Services: vivint Nationwide

May 03 2016
Conquer Worldwide, Robert Watkins Offered a service and did not provide it. Once paid did not respond. Never paid me referral fee for another company. Atlanta, Douglasville Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Loan Brokers: Elite Legacy Enterprises, Inc Nationwide

May 03 2016
ARA Inc. Mark Farmer Fraud panic shock anger Villa Park IL Author: Grapevine, Texas Collection Agencies: ARA Inc.

May 03 2016
Coporation Credit Builders Coporation Giant Inc cfosrus.com coporationsgiantmembersonly.con Hi I am writing to let consumers know about this company and how they rip me off and took my 19k for a coporation that they never intended to fund. Beverly Hill California Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Coporation Credit Builders Beverly Hill, California

May 03 2016
Paypal, Inc. deceiving, liars, mind control, fake, not truthful, dishonest, pieces of ****, illegitimate, cut throat, ********, corporatists, non-cooperative San Jose California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Paypal, Inc. San Jose, California

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet

May 03 2016
Care 2 Petitions I made a petition about Big Cat Rescue concerning a recent bite and other concerning issues about the CEO Carol Baskin. Even after verifying my claims the Care Team refused to reinstate my petition. Internet
Author: Orange, California Liars: Care 2 Petitions Internet

May 03 2016
Rental services USA Made me pay 350 at a cvs and never returned phone calls for 2 days Stillwater Internet
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Liars: Rental services USA Internet

May 03 2016
Smart Tint Inc FRAUD, MERCHANDISE DOES NOT WORK!!!!! Nationwide Author: JACKSON, Miscellaneous Electronics: Smart Tint Inc Nationwide

May 03 2016
Leigh Kristen Capital, Inc. Leigh CookDonald CookCPA Merchant ServicesDirect ChecksReceivePay.com Refuses to pay commissions promised. San Diego California
Author: TRINIDAD, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: Leigh Kristen Capital, Inc. San Diego, California

May 03 2016
Soly Marketing, Inc Solymar Garcinia Cambogia Rip Off Sunrise Florida Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Weightloss Programs: Soly Marketing, Inc Sunrise, Florida