Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Am Press Associates, Mags R Us
There may be more reports for "Am Press Associates, Mags R Us"
For more results perform a general search for "Am Press Associates, Mags R Us"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
H&R Block emerald card Paid H&R Block high fee then they didn't disclose verbally all the fees associated with the emerald card Mount Vernon Washington Within 20 Seconds! Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Income Tax Service: H & R block Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Homemasters eastside Steve Frick is the owner Hired this company to do a complete tear off roof replacment there were alot of mistakes made took a year and a half to get them to come out when they did took a few months to complete then that work was done even more poorly and now we have a leaking roof and a ton of mold growing in our home he has accepted liability but has no solution to fix it his insurance is giving us the run around we have contacted the news station and other clients that he is done this too his bbb rating is in the negative and is ripping people off left and right Boring Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Home Improvements: Homemasters eastside Boring, Oregon

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Stacie Renna. Renna Career Services. This woman says she will deliver a resume in one week, paid upfront and then on day 7 she told me she would deliver later, price went up by $250. She doesn't keep her word. Full of drama. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Personal Services: R

Feb 21 2017
future fun group A.C AUTO SALES LEASED US CHECK APPROVING MACHINES THAT WE COULD NEVER GET CHECKS APPROVED WITH CHARGED US ABOUT 300.00 PER MO, MIDDLETOWN New York Author: union gap, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: future fun group MIDDLETOWN, New York

Feb 21 2017
Auto Loans, LLC We paid loan off and they still have not released the lien or title to us Las vegas Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Loans: Auto Loans, LLC

Feb 21 2017
Crown Food Carts Inc. Sold us a food cart missing all the key components for proper operation, in addition to what violating our county health laws. Cannot get Permits for it. Allentown Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Utica, New York Manufacturers: Crown Food Carts Inc. Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Occidental Vacation Club Allegro Playacar They owe us money and are unlawfully withholding it from us Playa Del Carmen Playa Del carmen Author: Edmonton, Alberta Resorts: Occidental Vacation Club Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
US Federal Contractors They lied, they cheated, and then they tried blackmail St. Petersburg, Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Consumer Services: US Federal Contractors Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Extreme Motorcars, llc Totally ripped us off when buying a SUV. Cocoa Florida
Going Along With It Author: Cocoa, Florida Auto Dealers: Extreme Motorcars, llc Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Lundberg & Associates J Scott Lundberg Dishonet and Deceptive Practicing of Law - Foreclosure Salt Lake City Utah Author: SLC, Utah Lawyers: Lundberg & Associates Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 19 2017
Slim Panties I had ordered the product in Nov of 2016, never got it. Reported it and they said there is nothing they can do once it leaves the warehouse. So I am out $22. Orlando Florida Author: Sikeston, Missouri Computer Mail Order: Slim Panties Internet

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 19 2017
us realty records what a rip-off! getting billed $19.95 each month for a service i didn't request! cheyenne Wyoming Author: st petersburg, Florida Consumer Services: us realty records cheyenne, Wyoming

Feb 18 2017
Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Kingsway Trucking Adam hired us for 2 years of back bookkeeping and will not pay the bill. Lies and avoids, doesn't pay. Conroe, Houston Nationwide, Tex Author: Conroe, Texas Customer: Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
US Xpress Inc. Expressive liars, false advertising n no work Irving Texas Nationwide Author: Brenham, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: US Xpress Inc. Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
H&R Block Missoula ,Brooks Street Location, Improper tax preparation, undisclosed steep hidden fees, misleading and lying to customers Missoula Montana Author: Missoula, Montana Income Tax Service: H&R Block Missoula Missoula, Montana

Feb 18 2017
GP CONSTRUCTION GROUP Unfair business practice... scammed me out of 20k US dollars, lie to customers. Commit insurance fraud.. I worked for them and watched this happen to employees and customers. Grapevine Texas Author: Flower mound , Texas Small Business Services: GP CONSTRUCTION Grapevine , Texas

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 17 2017
TEJARAH INTERNATIONAL INC MOUNIR SAIFMOUTAZ ALI fake check for amount of $8640.00 after I am deliverd the order of Kids short ELIZABETH New Jersey Author: Wayne, New Jersey Clothing Stores: TEJARAH INTERNATIONAL INC ELIZABETH , New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
Real estate law center Lender law Rip us off Los angeles California Author: Turlock, California Liars: Real estate law center Los angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
GHS INFOTECH Gurjot Singh and associates Hired to do a job they could not complete when asked for refund told me to F&*K off! Norway or India Internet Author: los angeles, California Software: GHS INFOTECH Internet

Feb 17 2017
Adesso, Inc Adesso forces consumers to pay return shipping on their defective products BEFORE replacing them WITHOUT OPENLY NOTIFYING US BEFORE BUYING! Walnut California Author: Pomona, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Adesso, Inc Walnut, California

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri