Your Search | am press associates, mags r us

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 27 2016
Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Commerce Ventures / Mega Corp Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Commerce Ventures / Mega Corp Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Operate with a phantom non - existent company called Mega Corp R Toronto Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Mortgage Brokers: Rip Off / Tom Pires /Manuela Pires/ Nella Pires/ Commerce Ventures / Mega Corp Toronto, Ontario

May 27 2016
Payfast ,SLD Payments,E-stablisher I am Victim they stole from my Credit Card Cape town South Africa South Africa / Mauritius Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payfast

May 27 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Boca Beauty Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with.*UPDATE: Boca Beauty Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Boca Beauty Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
NOT RESOLVED! Author: Weston, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our ca Boca Raton, Florida

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

May 26 2016
Legion Express, Inc Walter and Alison Alvarez Harassing emails, calling me a Moron & IDIOT if I think the BBB or the President of the US can help me recover my loss Chicago Illinois Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Legion Express, Inc Chicago, Illinois

May 26 2016
US Realty Records Giant Ripoff!!! Cheyenne Wyoming Author: delray beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: US Realty Records Nationwide

May 26 2016
mortgage reilief project i requested info and was unable to tell us if they have a license or if they are ligidimate when i question the guy got nasty and cursed me out... and threatened me unknowe unknown Author: Wellington, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: mortgage reilief project unknowe,

May 25 2016
Vita Luminance US skin cream Internet Author: Brick, New Jersey Drugstores: Vita Luminance US Internet

May 25 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Medicine Hat, Producers: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity over 20 years’ experience, high profile clients, launches national media campaigns for wide range of entertainment clients. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity offers publicity, public relations, product placement, media training and lots more. Louisville, Kentucky

May 25 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates They Ripped me off! Fresh Meadows New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Fresh Meadows, New York

May 25 2016
Goldstein and Associates False Felony Claims Iowa City Iowa Author: Alabama Cash Services: Goldstein and Associates Iowa City, Iowa

May 25 2016
First Choice Emergency Room Rip us off with facility charge Hickory Creek, Texas Nationwide
Author: Lake Dallas, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Nationwide

May 25 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen Ocwen Mortgage Co LLC Refused CASH PAYMENT did not NOTIFY us now almost 89 days ready for Foreclosure West Palm Beach Florida Another Card Player Author: Calhoun, Georgia Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 25 2016
North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Zack Orton & secretarial staff Signed auto cancellation on 4/4/16 staff put 4/1/16 cancellation It lapsed policy 3 days and dmv charged us $100 for 2 vehicles Murphy North Carolina Author: Murphy, North Carolina Insurance Companies: North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Murphy , North Carolina

May 24 2016
Rudeboy life style I was suposly to be featuerd in a magzine its been over two months now i payed a fee of 50$ bucks an still havent got any update on whats going on Us ,uk Nationwide Author: Laredo, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Rudeboy life style magazine Nationwide

May 24 2016
Roxann Massie Roxy, RoxAnn Fraud, Delinquent Payment, Forgery, Theft, Unlawful Guest Miami , Florida
I AM ROX ANN JO ANN MASSIE | Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.  Author: Miami, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Roxann Massie Miami, Florida

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 23 2016
Portfolio Recovery Associates Phone harassment after business hours?!! Hutchinson, KS Nationwide Author: Delta Junction , Alaska ORGANIZED CRIME: Portfolio Recovery Associates Nationwide

May 23 2016
international Nurses Association INA A person named Alluson called, encouraging me to join, after her whole speel, she told me it would be 618, i ended up giving her my information, which should not have happened, so i am warnjng everyone to be aware, my gosh an Amex card doesn't cost that! New York New York Author: South Bend, Indiana Nurses: international Nurses Association New York, New York

May 23 2016
US Coachways US Coachways is the worst charter company in my thirty years of teaching Staten Island New York Author: Taylorsville, Kentucky Bus Companies: US Coachways Staten Island, New York

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Since I'm limited, I just want to say thank you for the internet. I was able to search and found it was a scam Babylon New York Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates BRJ Major ripoff. Stating I am a certified $3,900,000.00 winner and a check will be mailed to me within 14 days, GUARANTEED. BUT I HAVE TO SEND $20 Babylon, NY
Author: Calexico, California Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates NY

May 23 2016
Gregory Tree Service Jay Gregory Worked me and my brother and then fired us both cause he could not pay us for two weeks work Lyman Sc Author: RUTHERFORDTON, North Carolina Landscape Companies: Gregory Tree Service