AMAZING PRODUCTS INTERNATIONAL DON LAPRE'S, THE GREATEST VITAMINS IN THE WORLD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Amazing Products International Don Lapre's, The Greatest Vitamins In The World
There may be more specific results for "Amazing Products International Don Lapre's, The Greatest Vitamins In The World"
For more specific results for "Amazing Products International Don Lapre's, The Greatest Vitamins In The World"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Bit-crypt Scamed me out of $110.00 , they ask you to send PayPal,and make you wait for your bitcoin,during the wait time, they deleted the link and don't answer email s . at that point I contact several times with no response. Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Financial Services: Bit-crypt Internet

Jul 21 2017
Altus Financial Group The two ripoff repoerts I read are word-for-word the exact same run around I got. 3 options, small deposit, no money then being told about mandatory insurance, then again no money then 8% NY sales tax still no money, a late fee for a loan I didnt have yet. this is exactly what they did to me. NYC? New York Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Loans: Altus Financial Group

Jul 21 2017
Cosco Fake free products. Internet Author: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Cosco Internet

Jul 21 2017
GSE Products David Noble and David Holt from GSE Products ,Green Star energy, frauded a number of companies and individuals in South Africa Durban, South Africa Internet
Author: Johannesburg, Small Business Services: GSE Products Internet

Jul 21 2017
Vertical Retail Solutions Worked with a man named Gene Sammartino We were contacted in May to install some graphics to a local company, asked to do asap. We actually completed the work that day. Notified Gene work completed, he was very pleased. Never heard from him again. Andover Connecticut Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Sign Shops: Vertical Retail Solutions Andover, Connecticut

Jul 21 2017
salvage World Marcus Santanna Tried to scam me Author: CLERMONT, Florida Auto Advertising Services: slvage World

Jul 21 2017
Community Aid Thrift Store Lancaster Unfair treament of employees, does not operate as a Christian store..question the charitable nature of this store Lancaster pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Community Aid Thrift Store Lancaster

Jul 21 2017
Parisian Glow Bean Eye Serum Bee Eye Cream, Bei Eye Cream Rip Off, Fraudulent, Poor Customer Service Colorado Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Beauty Products: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 21 2017
Crystal Pools of Indian River Crystal Pools in Vero Beach Crystal Pools, Vero Beach, Indian River County, Florida Vero Beach Florida Author: Alabama Pool Builders: Crystal Pools of Indian River Vero Beach, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts-NY VLA-NY Avoid Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts-NY Under ALL Circumstances! NY New York Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts-NY NY, New York

Jul 20 2017
Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Joanna Gaines I did read the fine print and knew that they would be drop a shipment, but it could be cancelled up to 14 days after your trail Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Skin Care: Beaute Instant Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
concealonline N/A they say you can take a test to get a coneal carry permit i took test and paid the fee but never recieved the certificate Internet Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Attorney Generals: concealonline Internet

Jul 20 2017
Western Express liars all the way Nazareth Pennsylvania Author: shamokin, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Western Express Nazareth, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2017
Grayson Gregory Dyson Talked me out of a new I-phone for $850 and $5950 for COT fees trying to free up his money in British Bank. $3000 for broken machinery, and hospital bill. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Grayson Gregory Dyson Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 20 2017
ReVitalizeSkinSerum I canceled the keep sending. It Fountain Valley CA California Author: Mattapan, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: ReVitalizeSkinSerum Fountain Valley CA, California

Jul 20 2017
Spy & Survival Briefing The company keeps billing for newsletter I dont want Baltimire Maryland Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Spy & Survival Briefing Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Forum Publishing Group Sun Sentinel The Jewish Journal South Florida Parenting magazine Sun Sentinel, Parenting magazine & Jewish Journal thinks food sanitation and health not worth reporting on Tamarac Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Forum Publishing Group Tamarac, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Envisage Skin International Kra'sa Anti Aging CreamIlus Anti Aging Serum Told me he did not care what the confirmation sheet said. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Envisage Skin International Internet

Jul 20 2017
Glitter and glam store Ordered a waist trainer April 3, 2017, never received Merrillville IN
Author: Odessa, Texas Weightloss Programs: Glitter and glam store

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
Networx This company charged me for a lead that was a direct competitor. I even provided them a picture of his website page. I was denied a refund on the lead. They also charged me for a lead in a field that I do not do work in. Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Networx Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Worldpay US, Inc Worldpay, Worlsdpay credit card processing Be alert, avoid loosing money and time, Worldpay is inept and their actions are negligent and possibly fraudulent... they charge you much more, keep your customers' payments and do not even admit they have the money, blaming your site Atlanta Georgia Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Worldpay US, Inc Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
NYS child support enforcement in columbia county New York current and medical child support terminated in 2013 and 2014 ordered 11.00 week ,they are fraudulently taking 124.03 week knowing there is a court order but will not change in system hudson New York Author: peabody, Massachusetts Liars: NYS child support enforcement in columbia county NY hudson, New York

Jul 20 2017
National Auto Plaza Sandy Sergio - Manager, Kolby - Owner will put you upside down in your vehicle Sandy Utah
Author: Riverton, Utah Auto Dealers: National Auto Plaza Sandy Sandy, Utah