Your Search | ameri source publications, american solution information

May 27 2016
American Choice RV Service Manager Ocala office3 Over charge me for diagnostics, 500.00, talked to service manager an he said he would refund 250.00 in a week. Ocala Florida Author: Bushnell, Florida RV Repair Centers: American Choice RV Ocala, Florida

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
Victor D. Mason Rip off, default on personal & business loans PHOENIX Arizona additional information Author: Kingman, Arizona Auto Rentals: Victor D. Mason PHOENIX, Arizona

May 27 2016
North American Power Forced Sale Norwalk Connecticut Author: Depew, New York Liars: North American Power Norwalk, Connecticut

May 27 2016
instant checkmate Misleads you into thinking you can get a free report, collects information from you, and then requires payment to see the report Internet Author: 90704, California Private Investigators: instant checkmate Internet

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
Budget Truck Rental Budget, Avis, BTR, Avis Budget Group Negligence, dangerous, unsafe, unreliable, faulty, risk, broken, stranded, indecisive, argumentative Nationwide
Additional information - Petition Author: Everywhere, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

May 26 2016
North American Title Loans Repossession on an invalid contract/ Failure to release information requested by account holder Anderson South Carolina Know your facts! Author: Anderson, South Carolina Loans: North American Title Loans Anderson, South Carolina

May 26 2016
Ebay escrow Althea johson I found a ford edge 07 and contacted the women on the page she sent me emails of information on the car and photos Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Amissville, Virginia Sales People: Ebay escrow Internet

May 26 2016
Tint World charged for labor w/out attempting solution or evidence of work Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Audio Electronics: Tint World Denver , Colorado

May 25 2016
Tropical Solar Energy American Solar Energy Installed without my permission Dunedin Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Sales People: Tropical Solar Energy Dunedin, Florida

May 25 2016
insuranceclaimcheck.com Delays the strategic norm, hide contact information, lie about who they are Florence South Carolina Author: Denver, Colorado Insurance Companies: insuranceclaimcheck.com florence, South Carolina

May 25 2016
California Business Bureau, Inc Erica of the process office False information; claiming they have an arrest warrant for me and bothering family relentlessly Monrovia Ca Author: AZUSA, California Emergency Services: California Business Bureau, Inc CA

May 24 2016
!st American Leasing Also using EPS - Electronic Payment Systems Lied and misrepresented program during sales pitch Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: !st American Leasing Grand Rapids , Michigan

May 23 2016
international Nurses Association INA A person named Alluson called, encouraging me to join, after her whole speel, she told me it would be 618, i ended up giving her my information, which should not have happened, so i am warnjng everyone to be aware, my gosh an Amex card doesn't cost that! New York New York Author: South Bend, Indiana Nurses: international Nurses Association New York, New York

May 23 2016
Benefits Transact Solution They didnt do as told they would. Took money out to soon.overdrafted my account. Houston Texas Author: Somerset, Ohio Adoption Agencies: Benefits Transact Solution Houston, Texas

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
American Freight Furniture and Mattress American FreightAmerican Freight Furniture Fraudulent, Scam, Inside Job, Thieves Warren Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Mattress Stores: American Freight Furniture and Mattress Warren , Michigan

May 23 2016
American Water Resources of North Carolina and American Resources LLC, 1420 Discovery Parkway,Alton, Illinois 62002 letter to 92 yr old Mom can't read.  Charlotte, NC and Alton, Illinois North Carolina and Illinois Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: American Water Resources of North Carolina Charlotte, North Carolina

May 22 2016
American Vacations, Travelocity American Vacations RIP OFF, fraudulant travel agency, bogus deals Nationwide Author: Farmingdale, New York Travel Agencies: American Vacations Nationwide

May 22 2016
American Addiction Centers t/a Sunrise House, Lafayette New Jeresy Rip Off For Sure Lafayette New Jersey Author: Westminster, Maryland Corrupt Companies: American Addiction Centers Nationwide

May 22 2016
AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED THEY HAVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT NAMES I WILL FILE A REPORT ON EACH ONE SO I CAN KEEP EVERYONE UP TO DATE RIP OFF CHARITY, FAKE COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS, ILLEGAL ATLANTA Nationwide Author: ATLANTA , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: AMERICAN ANGEL WORK INCORPORATED Nationwide

May 22 2016
 This company silver cloud finicial is a rip off. All information from them should be in plain sight. I don't know how they are able to triple the finance charges on these loans, but its a travisty. .and they need to be made responsible for not responding to their customers.Internet Author: Porter Ranch, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Silver cloud finicial Internet

May 21 2016
Dr. Stephen Barrett M.D. QuackWatchretired psychiatrist At Best Misleading Information On Natural Health & Nutrition Healing Pittsboro North Carolina Author: Lakewood, Washington Doctors: Dr. Stephen Barrett M.D. Pittsboro, North Carolina

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York