Your Search | ameri source publications, american solution information

Oct 23 2016
Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA Ace* Revive Antiaging- NJ Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Santa Ana CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA

Oct 23 2016
Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Magik Kream Inc.Magic Kream Inc. Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Brooklyn New York Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Brooklyn, New York

Oct 23 2016
american residental warranty twg home warranty services STAY AWAY SAVE YOUR MONEY Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Warranty Companies: american residental warranty Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
American Gun Association I ordered pellets for pellet rifle. Never got them. Email keeps coming back as permanent failure. Receiving server will not accept request to connect. Internet Author: Dublin, Georgia Guns & Ranges: American Gun Association Internet

Selling source limited fraude por 1450$ KENYA Internet
Author: Asunción, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Selling source limited Internet

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Lifesmart Products CSR11 and direct supervisor Lifesmart not honoring manufacturer's warranty listed on Source Green Heat website which they support/are responsible for Internet Website now changed Author: Breckenridge, Colorado Appliances: Lifesmart Products Internet

Oct 21 2016
American Loco company American Loco Poor quality, Misrepresentation, Scam Online only Internet Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Sales People: American Loco company Internet

Oct 20 2016
American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Contractor Mivhael Montoya Came to home (no solicitor) signn told to come back when home owner home instead gotonroof uninvitedunauthorized trespassing videoed without permission unwitnessed probably causing damage to leave an uninvited unauthorized estimate Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: American dream home improvement Brookfield,wi Brookfield, Wisconsin

Oct 20 2016
Assurant Solutions American Bankers of Florida, Inc. phone, cell phone, mobile, mobile phone insurance, denied, denial, bad faith Miami Fl Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. dedicated is to the satisfaction of its clients. Kerendian & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in the challenging field of law. Kerendian & Associates has policies in place to make sure that its clients receive the essential information and documents about their case. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kerendian & Associates, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation.

Oct 20 2016
American standard online Refused to refund 200 i paid for them to find me an apartment. California Author: Manor, Texas Housing Rentals: American standard online Internet

Oct 19 2016
07:58 PM Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is very important for - No long term contracts - All customers have access to dedicated account managers - All contracts are month-to-month. OnRevenue’s healthcare platform consists of over 20 cloud-based apps, providing your clinic with a comprehensive solution that boosts your clinic’s success online. receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. has run thousands of online campaigns for patient acquisition and patient engagement for medical clinics with typical patient acquisition costs anywhere from $6 to $26 per new patient in most US areas. Acquire New Patients and Improve Your Online Reputation with Secure HIPAA Compliant Online Apps with has cloud based HIPAA compliant software is simple to use. Palo Alto , California

Oct 19 2016
Truth Finder Inaccurate information and a rip-off Internet Author: Greensboro, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Truth Finder Internet

Oct 19 2016
V.I.P. Services Karen London very rude, unprofessional, misleading information Vista CA Author: Oceanside, California Furniture & Furnishings: V.I.P. Services Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
06:11 AM running my credit card, soliciting credit card information without my consent Internet Author: Lyme, New Hampshire Consumer Services: Internet

Oct 18 2016
Tsali Nez Gallery, Inc - Diva Diamonds and Jewels, LLC - Divino Diamonds and Jewels, IncAll owned by Ala SHawabkeh Jewely, native american items Santa Fe New Mexico Author: Alachua, Florida Jewelry Stores: Tsali Nez Gallery, Inc Santa Fe, New Mexico

Oct 18 2016
Source protection Thaddeus Gravo Non payment, dishonest business practices, breach of contract, theft Las vegas Nevada Instigation? Author: Las vegas, Nevada Home Security: Source protection Las vegas , Nevada

Oct 18 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Scam artists that place orders without permission They get your card information then charge away! SAN Diego CA Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now CA

Oct 18 2016
Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc. (OPP) They are Harassing me with all these letters saying I've won all this money. But they want me to send them money at the same time. First it was $12.00 then it was $29.00, $9.00,$5.00. So on and so fourth. North Kansas City Missouri
Author: STAR TANNERY, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ North Kansas City , Missouri

Oct 17 2016
Southwestern Electric Power Company AEP American Electric Power Post payments late. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Texarkana , Arkansas Utility Companies: Southwestern Electric Power Company Shreveport

Oct 17 2016
Global Tech Squad Inc. I turned on my computer today and was surprised to notice that there was a message indicating that my computer had been affected by spyware and Malware. Global Tech Squad Inc.'s telephone number was on the screen saying they would provide a solution to the problem. I mistakenly allowed them access to the computer to remove the spyware and Malware. The individual at the company identified himself as Josh Matthews said they could provide me protection for a year for $199. I declined the coverage. It is my belief that they accessed some confidential information on the hard drive on my computer. This company needs to be put out business because it is defrauding customers. Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Inc. Nationwide