Your Search | america's first choice, corporation

Oct 22 2014
Nissan Motor Corporation Tensioner snapped off engine block on 2008 Altima.Bolts were known issue on this car. Company refused to pay full cost for repair when this is clearly a manufacturer defect. Franklin TN Author: Dublin, Ohio Auto manufactures: Nissan Motor Corporation Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau dedicated to total customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau is leading choice for education & investments in precious metal bullion bars, coins, Investment Grade & numismatic coins, diamonds, & other alternative assets. Author: minooka, Illinois Financial Services: US GOLD BUREAU AUSTIN, Texas

Oct 21 2014
First American Home Buyers Protection Don't Bother!! Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Building Services: First American Home Buyers Protection Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
True dental discounts.com True dental discounts sets you up for a $25 ripoff. They are not a real insurance company. They will send you a discount after you pay your dental bill yourself or so they say. They know some people will be confused thinking they are purchasing dental insurance so they charge a none refundable fee of $25 alone with the first payment. I realized my mistake and called to cancel the same day as the purchase and was informed I would not receive the none refundable $25. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Dental Services: True dental discounts.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
College Network The most misleading, disappointing,financial draining and clinically depressing choice I have made! Nationwide Author: Ojai, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: College Network Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Choice Home Warranty Beware of this company. They will not pay claims. Nationwide Author: Waldorf, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Stenger & Stenger Terrible Law Corporation Grand Rapids Michigan Author: roseville, Michigan Lawyers: Stenger & Stenger Grand Rapids, Michigan

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 19 2014
survivivalife.com Survival LifeSurvivallife.comsurvivallife.comSurvival Life dot com RIPOFF AFTER FIRST ORDER!! CONTINUED TO BE BILLED AFTERWARDS SCAM!! Austin TEXAS Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: survivivalife.com Internet

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
First data merchant services What a scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Orlando , Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: First data merchant services Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 18 2014
Freedom Choice Financiall Loan rip off ,do not do business with them kansas City Missouri Author: honolulu, Hawaii Loans: Freedom Choice Finanical kansas City, Missouri

Oct 18 2014
Trilateral Entitlement Corporation Seller of Financial Wealth Building information systems that did not deliver product sold. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Leawood, Kansas Mail Order Services: Trilateral Entitlement Corporation Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Citizens Equity First Credit Union TERESA AND LAVONNE--unethical, disparaging, hateful treatment of customers UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES--SCREAMING AT CREDIT UNION MEMBERS--FREEZING ACCOUNTS Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Banks: Citizens Equity First Credit Union Peoria, Illinois

Oct 16 2014
Renuen Corporation jeffrey nemes, alex kim renuen, alexander kim renuen, Renuen Scam Jeff Nemes Scamm, Alex Kim Scam I was completely lied to by this company and its sales team. Jupiter Florida
Author: Jupiter, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Renuen Corporation Jupiter, Florida

Oct 15 2014
brokerpriceopion I did several bpos at the begining of 2014. I have not received payment. When I first call they said they were running behind. The other times I was told the same. Later they would not respond at all. Colorado Author: el paso, Texas Realtors: brokerpriceopion Internet

Oct 14 2014
First Team Real Estate Beware of Working with First Team Real Estate Tustin California Author: Tustin, California Real Estate Services: First Team Real Estate Tustin, California

Oct 14 2014
West Corporation Fraudulent Job Offer Omaha Nebraska Author: oldmar, Florida Employment Services: West Corporation Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 14 2014
Choice Fitness Repair Kevin Oye Scam artist took my money and never came back to finish job. Excuse - sick multiple apps missed Etobicoke Ontario Author: North York, Ontario Small Business Services: Choice Fitness Repair Etobicoke, Ontario

Oct 14 2014
Choice Home Warranty Will Say Anything to Keep From Paying Your Claim Edison, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Hoover, Alabama Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 14 2014
Designer Checks We had an introductory order for checks from Designer Checks for $22.24. We paid the $22.24 with our credit card but we got a bill for an additional $55.22. When we called them, they told us that the price we paid was for first-time customers only. We do not remember ever ordering checks from them before. In addition to the extra charge, the checks had the wrong address on them. Evidently Designer Checks and Checks Unlimited are the same company. I think they use other names also. They are all located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Sent to Serve Ministries, Inc. Powder Springs, Georgia

Oct 14 2014
Roy Coates 26 First Ave, Royston S71 4DA Ebay user broganem Feedback SCAM Feedback fraud, scammer, liar, Barnsley, Yorkshire Author: Birmingham, Alabama Dead Beat Customers: Roy Coates barnsley, Select State/Province

Oct 14 2014
seneca skin creme Vitabella skin creme I was RIPPED OFF! Seneca Skin took my $200.00 and used Dr.Oz as an endorsement. Please do your reseach first! Santa Ana, California Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Drug Manufacturers: seneca skin creme Internet

Oct 14 2014
Nova Merchant Services, Blue Square Processing, First Data Global Leasing, Dave Anthony, Scott Kale, Relin Schneider Forged signature on lease agreement Charlotte North Carolina Author: Costa Mesa, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Nova Merchant Services Charlotte, North Carolina