Your Search | america direct lottery syndicates, willie johnson, elton j. smith

1, Report #1191528

Nov 26 2014
handyman club of america they send me things that I do not order and then tried to charge me a large amount to pay and they have no phone number for customer service to complain charlotte North Carolina Author: Warsaw, Indiana Hardware & Tools: handyman club of america charlotte, North Carolina

2, Report #1191521

Nov 26 2014
Mojang Purchased a prepaid card for 26.95 at Target. Game will not download on laptop. No tech support available on phone, only thru email and very vague. They direct you to a site where other custmoers have had problems to see if theirs was like yours and if they found a solution. No refunds offered. I even had a tech support rep from Best Buy look at my download and said it was not anything on my end, it had to be their website. TOTOAL RIP OFF. I am reporting to Target, but expect not help from them. Check too late to find Mojang is not a member of Better Business Bureau. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: Mojang Internet

3, Report #1191512

Nov 26 2014
BellaAtHome and Smile Pro Direct They Tricked me same like many others USA Internet Author: Pinner, Alabama Sales People: BellaAtHome and Smile Pro Direct Internet

4, Report #1191365

Nov 25 2014
Advocacy & Collections Group Denis J Chira Matthew Montalbano ACG SCAM!!! Denis Chira will steal your money, claiming to be the big bad wolf and can recover your money, LIES!!! Hollywood Florida Author: anchorage, Alaska Collection Agencies: Advocacy & Collections Group Hollywood, Florida

5, Report #1191362

Nov 25 2014
AT & T Direct TV They screw my bill up every month. I have to call them every month to see why it is always more than the previous bill. No real explanation. Nashville TN Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Cable Companies: A T & T Nationwide

6, Report #1191287

Nov 25 2014
BP Vesta Virgin Not sure how it started, but they have been direct billing me 58.41 since 4/2014 for a total of $408.87 and I did not notice. Portland Oregon Author: Dodgeville, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: BP Vesta Virgin Portland, Oregon

7, Report #1190942

Nov 23 2014
Heather johnson What a complete b**** cybersource and this bitch heather opened u account one day and after I called to verify I could accept payments they said my account was active and any payments mite request a invoice after sending a invoice they said its to risky and closed my account after I took over $2000 f*** this company and this b**** heather Internet Author: Wayne, Michigan Landscape Companies: Cybersource Internet

8, Report #1190933

Nov 23 2014
Miriam Lazewatsky Miriam J. Lazewatsky, Miriam Lazewatsky Scripps, Miriam Lazewatsky Harvard, Miriam Lazewatsky Editorial Services Miriam Lazewatsky Editorial Services...illiterate abusive drunk scammer NYC New York Author: New York Language: Miriam Lazewatsky NYC, New York

9, Report #1190927

Nov 23 2014
Tate Music Group took$1985.00 of my money, did not fulfill contract, my cd is for sale all over the internet but I have seen no compensation Mustang Oklahoma Author: Young America, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Tate Music Group Mustang, Oklahoma

10, Report #1190926

Nov 23 2014
Handyman Club of America Ignored my cancellation to their magazine...they keep sending books to me Charlotte Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Handyman Club of America Internet

11, Report #1190923

Nov 23 2014
National Floors Direct Unlawful Scam Artists Avon Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Sales People: National Floors Direct Avon, Massachusetts

12, Report #1190908

Nov 23 2014
mca Motor Vehicle of America Have not been able to cancel services, have not used the service need refund. Internet Author: Hermiston, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: mca Internet

13, Report #1190852

Nov 23 2014
D&J Machine & Performance Engines Tuff Dawg Engines Ben Jecmen (D&J Machine) is a crook and belongs in jail for what he has done to people! Phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Auto Mechanics: D&J Machine & Performance Engines Phoenix , Arizona

14, Report #1190847

Nov 23 2014
President Obama Barack Obama DESTROYING AMERICA BY UNLEASHING LIES, MORE CORRUPTION, & NOW ILLEGAL ALIENS!! WASHINGTON, D.C. Nationwide Author: SKYWARD, Dist of Columbia Federal Government: President Obama Nationwide

15, Report #1190826

Nov 22 2014
D&J Machine and Engines Big dang motors Paid in advance for a ford motor almost 4000,00 dollars and I can't get an answer by phone,email and my delivery date has come and gone Phoenix Arizona Author: Roswell, Georgia Auto Parts: D&J Machine and Engines Phoenix, Arizona

16, Report #1190795

Nov 22 2014
U Pack/ ABF Lied about billing prices Fort Smith Arkansas Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: U Pack/ ABF Fort Smith, Arkansas

17, Report #1190771

Nov 22 2014
BMW of North America BMW NA; BMW USA; Open Road BMW of Morristown NJ Failed to honor warranty and offered to buy back vehicle instead but never did follow through with the REFUND Westwood New Jersey Author: Wharton, New Jersey Auto Warranty: BMW of North America Westwood, New Jersey

18, Report #1190624

Nov 21 2014
JOHN SMITH MEDIA: job listing sexyjobs.com JOHN SMITH MEDIA: NEW YORK, NY Insults people who inquire about their job listings on sexyjobs new york New York Author: St Joseph, Illinois Employers: JOHN SMITH MEDIA: job listing sexyjobs.com new york, New York

19, Report #1190613

Nov 21 2014
David Johnson Bank of New York Kevin Foster On Monday I received a phone call saying that I would be receiving $8,400 in the form of a government grant since I had been paying my taxes and was an outstanding citizen. Since Monday I have drained my daughter's college account and my bank account with GreenDot MoneyPak cards. The total amount that I have given out is $3,595 with promised deliveries of paying fees of different amounts...ranging from $225 to $885. Please help me get my money back as I am not working and have absolutely no income due to major back surgery on November 12th. Please help me!!! New Yory New York Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: David Johnson Bank of New York

20, Report #1190607

Nov 21 2014
George Williams/The Mayan Resort of Toledo Belize Erik Rothbaum,Tim Steinmetz, Andre Williams, Bonnie Carris,Vandy Smith Mr. GWilliams and partners accepted to sponsor a celebrity charity event anddid not Paid to lead to the last minute with out paid the title sponsorship agreed to of $42,500, him and his partners attend and benefit from a three days events activities, asking celebrities and guests to invest on his property, but he keep of asking for investment capital of a property that does not existed. I now have a confimed letter from the toruist board of Belize that The Mayan Resort of Toledo Belize is NOT register as a property Tourism Belize. . Fort Myers, Florida Nationwide Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Family Services: George Williams/The Mayan Resort of Toledo Belize Nationwide

21, Report #1190594

Nov 21 2014
direct sevices company check fraud englewood cliffs New Jersey Author: Carmichael , California Bad Check Writers: direct sevices company englewood cliffs, New Jersey

22, Report #1190563

Nov 21 2014
ACS Inc. Ace Cash Services Inc., Cash Net USA, Cash America and 500 Cash Advance You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. none given Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Cash Services: ACS Inc. Internet

23, Report #1190548

Nov 21 2014
Family Carpet Cleaning and Repair R.C. Smith, LLC THIEVES Elsmere Kentucky Author: Alabama Cleaning Services: Family Carpet Cleaning and Repair Elsmere, Kentucky

24, Report #1190427

Nov 21 2014
Smith-Sights LLC Josh Smith sole Owner Rip-Off Warning! Will not refund returns or deliver products as promised Wabash, Indiana Author: Clovis, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Smith-Sights LLC Wabash,, Indiana

25, Report #1190360

Nov 20 2014
rental service of America inc asked me to send the money on a pre paid card aurora Internet Author: denver, Colorado Housing Rentals: rental service of America inc Internet