Your Search | america direct lottery syndicates, willie johnson, elton j. smith

May 02 2016
america vacations sold me a acation and when my vacation yime was closed I caled to verify because I did not receive the confirmation and they will not book my hotel  or refund my money online Internet Author: buffalo, New York Resorts: america vacations Internet

May 02 2016
Wholesale America American Sales Group LLC I wired money for merchandise that I purchased and I never received my merchandise or refund back. Emails and all communication stopped from company once I sent them my money. Riverview Florida Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Wholesale America Riverview , Florida

May 01 2016
Bank of America Bank of America Told me I am resposible for charges that were not mine Nationwide Author: Levittown, New York Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
TO recruit #1 - Chalon Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Apr 30 2016
Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive, Phil Smith Automotive Worst Place For Service, Buying A Car, Termination Of Sales Staff & Service Advisors Pompano Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Joey Accardi Pompano Automotive Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 30 2016
james garray michael smith mystery shopper inc. 616-383-3509michaelsmith001029@googlemail.com &srept669@gmail.com james garray sent me a postal money order in the amount of $975.00. I was to cash the money order spend 20.00 in walmart and send 775.00 to a guy named Bergen Philip in Chicago Illinois zip 60209 Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: james garray Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
America choice Rv America Choice Rv of Tampa Scam artists. The owners are in debt, america Choice Rv is going to go out of business! Ocala Florida Author: ocala, Florida RV Dealers: America choice Rv Ocala, Florida

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
christopher johnson He was selling a flatscreen tv for 40.00 and I talked him down to 35.00 so I sent 35.00 and he said he shipped the item. he said he didn't receive the money but I have proof that he did what can I do detroit Internet You got scammed Author: Cadillac, Michigan TVs & VCRs: christopher johnson Internet

Apr 29 2016
Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel, Tyler Halperin THIS GUY HAS RIPPED OFF AT LEAST 7 ARTISTS I KNOW- HE DOES NOT PAY THEM, OR RETURN THEIR WORKS. I AM OUT 3 SCULPTURES TO DATE. Pittsford New York
Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Pittsford, New York

Apr 29 2016
GA Lottery Games Fixed Atlanta Georgia Confused Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: GA Lottery Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 28 2016
dealer wholesale (nick) Florida auction direct sold me a bobcat skidsteer was supposed to be good condition. It was totaly junk. I cant even use it. I paid 18,290.00 that I cant even use. Hollywood Florida
Author: Tea, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: dealer wholesale (nick) Hollywood, Florida

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Pennymac Ifreedom Direct BankVA LOANS Hud Erronous Late Charges,lowered my credit score LOS ANGELES California Author: brownsville, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pennymac LOS ANGELES, California

Apr 28 2016
Law offices of David J. Don PLLC | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT | con artist, (((REDACTED))) cheats clients out of money, does not pay for medical bills, expenses Phoenix Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Law offices of David J. Don PLLC Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
CBT Direct Skillport Once you join, CBT will not cancel your membership Internet Author: Grand prairie, Texas Corrupt Companies: CBT Direct Skillport Internet

Apr 28 2016
Dennis-law-Group Carolina Smith She took 400.00 for a bill I had to pay, NO WORDS FROM HER YET BOUT MY PAYMENT OF THE 400.00 Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Dennis-law-Group Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Patrick J. D'Arcy Patrick J. D'Arcy, A Professional Law Corporation Patrick J. D'Arcy, Incompetent Ambulance Chaser Irvine California Author: Los Aneles, California Lawyers: Patrick J. D'Arcy Irvine, California

Apr 27 2016
Direct TV Fraudulent fees and a corporation that does NOT stick behind Its product or word Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Read America Inc ripoff mesa Arizona Author: Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: Read America Inc mesa, Arizona

22, Report #1302093

Apr 27 2016
titan trades michael smith & max levontin scammed cheated, tricked, lied to, jibbed out of money!!!! belize Other Author: victoria, Other Brokerage Companies: titan trades belize, Other

23, Report #1302055

Apr 26 2016
Award Notification Commission Yesterday, I received a letter stating that I had won $1,327,940.00 and I quite by accident sent a check of $12.99 and mailed it without knowing it was a scam. Kansas City Kansas Author: Framingham, Massachusetts Lottery: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

24, Report #1302039

Apr 26 2016
award notification commission MI 520 19 23 A N C world Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 780015448201194276833 well sent letter I won a single check in the amount of 2,000.000.00 it required me to pay an Acquisition fee of $12.99 payable to ANC in check or money order I did not pay thought something was up so started to investigate on internet and found them to be a spam would like to get these people to stop doing this to people Kansas Kansas Author: Delmar, Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: award notification commission MI 520 19 23 Kansas , Kansas

25, Report #1302029

Apr 26 2016
North American Direct Services Magazine sale, $500 gift card ripoff Reno Nevada Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North American Direct Services Reno, Nevada