Your Search | america direct lottery syndicates; willie johnson,elton j. smith

Oct 26 2016
Interactive College of Technology Elmer Smith,Thomas Blair COVER-RUPTION OF BIGOTRY AND REPRISAL BY EMPLOYERS AND BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT Decatur Georgia Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: Interactive College of Technology Decatur, Georgia

Oct 25 2016
Real Property Management of Southern Utah J. Tom Wood; Registered Agent/Owner Cactus Property Management, LLC Fraudulent Charges, Shady Deals and Collusiveness, Scammers! Saint George Utah How do these roommates figure in? Author: Saint George, Utah Property Management: Real Property Management of Southern Utah Saint George, Utah

Oct 25 2016
Elizaberth Johnson aka Lori Arnold ,Lori Arnold Uses Houzz to obtain your info and calls with a fake interior design job Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Interior Decorators: Elizaberth Johnson aka Lori Arnold Internet

Oct 25 2016
321 Loans/ Helping America Group They were to settle my debit and pay them off, 321 lend them the money and I was paying them back for Helping America Group. Pompano Beach, Florida Florida Author: Crescent City, Florida Credit Services: 321 Loans/ Helping America Group Pompano Beach, Florida

Oct 23 2016
Aspen Dental Paducah KY, Owned and openated by: David J Elrod DMD Aspen dental for the worst dental experience ever Paducah Kentucky Author: Paducah, Kentucky Dental Services: Aspen Dental Paducah, Kentucky

Oct 23 2016
Wayne smith Howard holt. David giasson He claimed to want to buy my 4vera Bradley purses and 1wallet after i shipped my package he began asking for 300$ he claimed to have had a paypal but it was fake 194 park st lewiston maine Internet Author: Rochester, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Wayne smith Internet

Oct 23 2016
Evolutions inventions James Johnson and Lisa green I signed a form for them to know my inventions and they loved then said no then the inventions come out nationally and world wide Internet
Author: Cairns , Questionable Activities: Evolutions inventions Internet

Oct 22 2016
Triple J Health Management P0 Box 500 North York Ontario844-8971451 charged my credit card and put me on autoship which I did not request North York Ontario Canada Internet Author: Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba Health Spas: Triple J Health Management Internet

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Division of Unclaimed FundsJosh Parker, Claims Manager Contest Never Entered, final notice without prior notices! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cleveland, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2016
Lifesmart Products CSR11 and direct supervisor Lifesmart not honoring manufacturer's warranty listed on Source Green Heat website which they support/are responsible for Internet Website now changed Author: Breckenridge, Colorado Appliances: Lifesmart Products Internet

Oct 20 2016
Dialog Direct Unpaid wages, Unprofessionalism, Scam Clinton Twp Michigan Author: Ypsilanti , Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Dialog Direct Clinton Twp, Michigan

Oct 20 2016
Award Notification Commission LARRY HOURS EXECUTOR OF AWARDS I received a letter from Award Notification Commission Ml 520 19 23 ( TD- 14/71-P) JC- 38022-0209385 World Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 7800154482 1194276833 with Any written by it saying I've won 1,327,940.00 dollars and I have to pay 11.89 to ANC Nationwide
Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms Chook Smith,George Try selling me a vehicle that had a cracked head D'Iberville Mississippi Author: Diamondhead, Mississippi Auto Mechanics: Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms D'Iberville , Mississippi

Oct 20 2016
Direct Tv Internet Author: South Mills, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Tv Internet

Oct 20 2016
JOHNSON MARK LLC Attorney at Law These people are rude when I tried calling, spoke to a Virginia Parks. I tried emailing and texting also with no results.I cannot find a legitmate mailing address to contact these people either. Sandy Utah Author: West Valley, Utah Collection Agencies: JOHNSON MARK LLCAttorney Sandy, Utah

Oct 20 2016
Protect America Did Not honor their contract with me and tried to unilaterialy modify the contract: Breech of Contract Austin Texas
Author: N. Chesterfield, Virginia Security Services: Protect America Austin, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Direct Plus Over Charged Indianapolis Indiana This post of complete nonsense Author: Indpls , Indiana Carpet & Tile Stores: Direct Plus

Oct 19 2016
Direct Tv Promotion of 100.00 gift card to sgn up but then dont send it. First few times you call they say it takes a couple months, then they say it was mailed and then they say you were not elgible Nationwide Author: klamath falls, Oregon Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online On the online theyre saying its 7.99 for both then yesterday and today they charged me for 265 cad obviously its a rip off Internet Author: Fort Mcmurray, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online Internet

Oct 18 2016
north Star Finance Daniel McCaffey , Alex Parker , Madison Smith Ripped me off with regards to helping with my loan modification and never did Kept my money Beverly Hills California , Internet Author: prosper, Texas Loan Modification: north Star Finance Internet

Oct 18 2016
VROOM TEXAS DIRECT AUTO Non Reporting of need of Paint & Body work after a 126 point inspection Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Garland , Texas Auto Advertising Services: VROOM Grand Prairie, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Energy solutions of America Dennis WiebenNick AlanJamie Wieben Employment opportunity that turned out to be a scam Ankeny Iowa Author: Yuma, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Energy solutions of America Ankeny, Iowa

Oct 18 2016
Direct tv Sick molesters installing your satallite Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Employees: Direct tv Nationwide