AMERICAN AMICABLE INSURANCE SCAM AUSTIN, TEXAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: American Amicable Insurance SCAM Austin, Texas
There may be more specific results for "American Amicable Insurance SCAM Austin, Texas"
For more specific results for "American Amicable Insurance SCAM Austin, Texas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Art Liquidation art-liquidation.com Scam online painting store no customer support! Internet
Author: Los Angeles,, California Art Gallery: Art Liquidation Internet

Aug 22 2017
Your Mechanic Failing to honor warranty work and scammed by mechanic performing side work Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Liars: Your Mechanic Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Kamron Audio Went by the name Steve. He sold me this line about how he was just in a meeting with his boss and had to take the surround sound systems to the store..  Brehnam Texas Author: Brehnam, Texas Stereos: Kamron Audio

Aug 22 2017
Paint your life paintyourlife.com Review not talented Chinese artist did not understand English! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Art Gallery: Paint your life Internet

Aug 22 2017
Elly's World Elly's Professional Steam Hair Straightener scam Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 22 2017
Skin fresh md I gave credit card info for free sample (4.99). Then when I tried to exit site without purchasing additional product I could not exit. I have no idea what the company will charge me as they have my credit card. So unfair! A scam! Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: Skin fresh md Internet

Aug 22 2017
Plano Marine James Benny Ray Greg Ray Tommy Williams Mark Rollin Tanner Douthit Lie cheat steal damage trashed disgusted derogatory plano Texas
Author: forney, Texas Mechanics: Plano Marine plano, Texas

Aug 22 2017
Troys Florist Troys Flowers Poor Service and does not uphold to their promise! Nationwide
Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: Troys Florist Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
NeuLift I got ripped off for 179.90 drafted right out of checking account! After calling the number on the bottle to try and stop the draft I was told that after receiving the trial samples I had 14 days to cancel. I asked her where it stated this to which she replied in the terms box in small print. I told her that if the product was good then such faulty and bad business practices are not needed.I realize I should have read the small print more closely but why not advertise this 14 day deal on the major advertisement. It is just bad business. I told her I expect my products in the mail but cancel any future purchases. She tried to offer me extreme discounts on future purchase. NO THANK YOU! I told her I would be reporting this to anyone who would listen. So watch out everyone. That's a large chunk of change and I HAVEN'T received the products yet. Fountain Valley California Author: Commerce, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 22 2017
stream store, streamstore.net, Ariel Sanders, JVStore After expaination of disattisfaction with product, the company would not refund purchase price despite their 30 day money back guarantee Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: stream store Internet

Milton Gray Ripoff Artist - Deck & Fence Scam Kernersville North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Milton Gray Kernersville , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
simple-btc.com Allison Klocko SIMPLE-BTC.com is a scam site. Thieves Utilizing PayPal.. Beware. Rip off!! Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Financial Services: simple-btc.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
Allen Marketing Group Total Rewards Sold us a package for las vegas but we can not use the package because the rooms are always sold out unless you want to stay in a low end hotel. I missed the print that stated we had to go to a 90 minute presentation but at no point were we told that we would not be able to reserve a room until off peak season or at least 3 month sinadvance. They put an expiration date of two years because they do not have the rooms available unless you book them that far out. It offers perks food card travel vouchers and tokens but cannot recieve them until you book a room. Cant book a room because they are not available. If i want a room in a prime hotel during prime season i have to pay extra. I could have spent the money i spent this vacation offer and already had a vacatio booked and ready to go. it is a scam and i dont recommend buying into it. Salesmen on the matketing crew know how to answer questions and avoid giving true details. Cedar City Utah Author: Layton, Utah Resorts: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City , Utah

Aug 22 2017
Autodemag Auto demag, autodemag.com Internet sales. Wired money for a boat, company disapeared, SCAM, do not make business with them. Miami Florida Author: Wake forest, North Carolina RV Dealers: Autodemag Internet

Aug 22 2017
Hydroluxe Beauty Diamond Beauty TodayHeathy Face Fraudulent marketing scam Downsview Toronto Ontario Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxe Beauty Downsview Toronto, Ontario

Aug 22 2017
Webuytextbook.com scam, fraud and deceitful. Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Internet Fraud: Webuytextbook.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Rich A Luthmann Tammarra Moore, Matthew Johnson, Melissa Litchman Richard A Luthman Lawchair of the Reform Party and owner of Dark Penguin Strategies, Scam artist with Tammarra Moore Staten Island New York City Author: New York Financial Services: Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Staten Island,

Aug 22 2017
State Farm Dean Jeffries No communication or notification, agents refusal to handle issues Elkview West Virginia Author: St.Albans, West Virginia Car Insurance: State Farm Dean Jeffries Elkview, West Virginia

Aug 22 2017
Femora Anti-Aginig Cream Try-It-For-Free Scam Internet Author: Mount Shasta, California Unusual Rip-Off: Femora Internet

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 22 2017
SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS INSURANCE AUCTIONS INC. I BID FOR 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA XLE LOT#I19974867 FOR #10,000.00 I SEND WIRE TRANSFER FOR THE AMOUNT. I LATER FOUND OUT THAT THE PNC BANK USED WAS CLOSED .\ MIAMI Florida Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Auto Dealers: SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS MIAMI, Florida

Aug 22 2017
The Trademark Company Matthew Swyers RIP OFF and needs a Class Action Lawsuit for Ripping People Off no communication at all Cary North Carolina Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: The Trademark Company Cary , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
Set Schedule SetSchedule Lead generation for real estate Irvine, California Author: Plano, Texas Realtors: Set Schedule Irvine,, California

Aug 22 2017
Auto Demag Consignor, Credoval Corp SCAM They say they are a middle man for the craigslist seller but it is all LIES. Dont trust them. All they want is your money you wire to there account. Miami Florida Author: Adrian, Michigan RV Dealers: Auto Demag Consignor, Credoval Corp Miami, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret AKA Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra I ordered 2 bras. I received confirmation email with confirmation order #7291. Email said 4-6 weeks. About 5 weeks later, I clicked link to check status of my order. It showed being processed. About 2 weeks after that LINK DISAPPEARED! So response via email. Website shut down. My credit card was charged. I never received response or product! SCAM!! Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet