voters

Your Search | american choice publications, ameri source, world wide source, american solutions information
There may be more reports for "american choice publications, ameri source, world wide source, american solutions information"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "american choice publications, ameri source, world wide source, american solutions information"

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Rick Case Kia in Duluth April (answered phone), finance manager False information provided, changed deal Duluth Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealers: Rick Case Kia in Duluth Duluth, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
AMERICAN DREAM HOMVE IMPROVEMENT INC NEVER FINISHED ROOF JOB ONLY FOR MY HOUSE TO FLOOD B/C OF SHOTTY WORKMANSHIP DOWNERS GROVE Illinois
Author: ORLAND PARK, Illinois Roofing Companies: AMERICAN DREAM HOMVE IMPROVEMENT INC DOWNERS GROVE, Illinois

Jul 12 2014
American Careers I was laid off and desperate to get back to work .. With no income and at the time needed money just to eat I sent the processing fee because I was assured that if I didn't get a call back I'd be refunded and that was a lie and unfair to me.. Baltimore, Maryland Author: Springfield gardens NY, New York Unusual Rip-Off: American Careers Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 12 2014
NAMCO North American Maintenance Company Middle man contracting scam to work for 7-11 stores Safety harbor Florida
Author: benton city, Washington Employment Services: NAMCO Safety harbor, Florida

Jul 12 2014
44 Auto Mart 44 Automart 44automart.com www.44automart.com Would not give me pricing information and monthly payment information unless I signed a paper agreeing to BUY TODAY IF APPROVED. Classic car salesman tactics, bait and switch, also after I said I'd put $3,000 cash down they asked and give your truck as a trade in? LOL!!! Louisville Kentucky Author: New Albany, Indiana Auto Dealers: 44 Auto Mart Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 12 2014
A-Z Pest Solutions, Inc. Forced me to pay for services not done Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Auto Repair Service: A-Z Pest Solutions, Inc. Largo, Florida

Jul 12 2014
Visionary Net Solutions Jevon Watson, Sunshine Watson, Corey Rievley SCAM ALERT MURRIETA  Chatenay Ln Murrieta California Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Marketing Companies: Visionary Net Solutions Jevon Watson, Sunshine Watson, Corey Rievley SCAM ALERT MURRIETA Chatenay Ln Murrieta, California

Jul 12 2014
Abaxion Sells fictitious items; scammers; irresponsible; not responding to emails or providing fabricated information; Chico California Author: Dublin, Arts & Crafts Stores: Abaxion Chico, California

Jul 12 2014
T-mobile Provided inaccurate plan information and was unable to activate the device. I have proves. internet Author: College Point, New York Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
AliExpress Shady Closed Orders and Requests for Personal Information Singapore Internet Author: San Francisco, California On-Line Stores: AliExpress Internet

Jul 11 2014
WWW.LICENSEDIRECT.COM This Website is wrongfully displaying my license information that includes wrong expiration date. The LICENSEDIRECT.COM web page is also implying that I have two secret arrest records, in a very libelous manner! Burbank California Author: Fresh Meadows, New York Search Engine Optimization: WWW.LICENSEDIRECT.COM Internet

Jul 11 2014
AMERICAN FINANCE SOLUTIONS Scott GriestChief Executive Officer BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY BUSINESS PRACTICES!! Anaheim CA Author: Spokane, Washington Loan Brokers: AMERICAN FINANCE SOLUTIONS Internet

Jul 11 2014
US-LEADS US WORLD LEADS Insurance Lead Scam Frisco Texas Texas Author: Katy, Texas Insurance Agencies: US-LEADS Internet

Jul 11 2014
ABEX SCHLÜSSELDIENST / Key-Service / Lies With Deception / Sends Thugs To Your Home / Germany Nationwide POPP 24STD Key Service / Door Opening Service / Based In Munich Opertae Nation Wide / Make Appointments And Lie With Prices / Send Thugs To Your Home To Get Crazy Amounts / Police Intervention Was Necessary Munich / Essen / Nantionwide Nationwide Author: Provincetown, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: ABEX SCHLÜSSELDIENST / Key-Service / Lies With Deception / Sends Thugs To Your Home / Germany Nationwide Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Pure Green Garcinia, Health Choice Plus LLC, HCA POWER Gracinia, Pure Green Garcinia ,pure garcinia cambogia, HCA Power, 90 day weight loss challenge Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus LLC Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 11 2014
Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Portelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (google-cide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade threatened and life in danger - SEO Reputation Management dark side Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Westgate resorts-Vicky's tickets-golden coral Westgate resorts,Vicky's tickets,central Florida investments, david Siegel, Eric holm,Jonise medina,Disney world tickets,golden coral, metro corral partners inc, positive directions marketing Fraud-bogus-fake Disney tickets- already used Disney world tickets ruined my daughter birthday fraud theft crime ring making millions Orlando Florida
Author: Alabama, Alabama Tourist Attractions: Westgate resorts-Vicky's tickets-golden coral Orlando , Florida

Jul 11 2014
Sigma Software Solutions (Inventek) Jimmy Marulanda Ripped me off in Sunrise Florida
Author: Kihei, Hawaii Computer Manufactures: Sigma Software Solutions (Inventek) Sunrise, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Energy Solutions and RenuEn John Lameria Employee Beware - These guys will rip you off. Winter Springs Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Electrical Services: Energy Solutions and RenuEn Winter Springs, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Progenex Managers Adam Zuckerman and Ryan Page negotiate contract with Rexxfield online reputation management Michael Roberts in attempt to commercialize injection source code. The code purportedly offered consumers negative report removal from Ripoff Report and Google online property Blogspot. Recent Fox News exclusive has also exposed a plan called Googlecide -- a campaign designed to scare parents of children defamed online into purchasing the services offered by the new online reputation enterprise. Experts cited by Fox News have said altering websites by injecting source code is illegal. Costa Mesa, California
Author: Atlantic Mine, Michigan Business Consultants: Michael Roberts, Rexxfield, Google-cide: The Full Story Progenex leaders Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Ryan Page Costa Mesa, California

Jul 11 2014
Premium Promotions/ Michael Phillips Sales mailing spots at $500 each in which you are investing your money to share in a10x your money back return.with a 100% money back protection guarantee that are both lies. to add to this sham Michael Philips (if this is his real name) listed mailing pa Buy mailimg spots for $500 for 10x your investment in return or guarntee of your choice of gift cards fron varies department stores od your choice within 120 days. Encina California Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: premium promotions/ Michael Phillips Encina , California

Jul 11 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet dedicated to only best customer satisfaction, every service comes with a money-back guarantee - cost effective on par with or lower in cost than most services in United States.. Doppler Internet servicing small & mid-sized businesses from around the world implementing newer more SEO friendly websites, promoting online businesses. Doppler Internet website designers well known well reviewed, while SEO & marketing personnel known for experience and positive results. Doppler Internet offers a wide range of services including custom written content, website design as well as hosting.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Doppler Internet | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Doppler Internet, well rounded, full featured internet services company. Assisting small to mid-sized businesses in establishing online presence in a cost effective efficient way. Doppler Internet, helping businesses for over fifteen years. Doppler Internet offers design & development, blogging, social network management, & search engine optimization. Doppler Internet features custom solution for every client. No cookie cutter Schererville, Indiana