AMERICAN CREDIT SOLUTIONS, HARTFORD AUTO CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: American Credit Solutions, Hartford Auto Club
There may be more specific results for "American Credit Solutions, Hartford Auto Club"
For more specific results for "American Credit Solutions, Hartford Auto Club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Greasy Wrench Garage Justin is S***! Broke my car from fixing a brake leak. Young town Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Greasy Wrench Garage Young town, Arizona

Jul 25 2017
Dublin Nissan, Cherolet buick GMC Did not honor a Promissory Estoppel that was agreed upon on July 20th 2017 between sales manager Sandy and myself Dublin Georgia Author: Yulee, Florida Auto Dealers: Dublin Nissan, Cherolet buick GMC Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Mid america Motorwworks Will tell you anything, take your credit information but not tell you they didn't order the parts. Effingham IL Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Parts: Mid america Motorwworks Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Procraigslist.com AKA Pro Craigslist AKA Craigslist Posting Service Continually charging my credit card without authorization and refused refund. Failed to deliver as promised. Jamaica New York Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Procraigslist.com Jamaica, New York

Jul 25 2017
Dollar Rental Denver airport Rude and disrespectville Denver Colorado Author: MANASSAS, Virginia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rental Denver airport Denver, Colorado

Jul 25 2017
Mechanic at JD Byrider, General manager, and corporate Refuse to fix the car Mishawaka Indiana Author: Niles, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Mechanic Mishawaka, Indiana

Jul 25 2017
Martins Classic Cars Pay and he does not repair your car RIP OFF Westfield Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Martins Classic Cars Westfield, Indiana

Jul 25 2017
AutoWorx Charged $2000 and did not fix problem but removed lights on dash cluster to solve issue eagan Minnesota Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Auto Mechanics: AutoWorx eagan, Minnesota

Jul 25 2017
State Farm ignore auto diminished value claim Nationwide Author: Pearland, Texas Car Insurance: State Farm Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
First Coast Financial Matchmakers Mike Singles Val Singles val@wholesaletradelines.com (904)210-8428 mike@wholesaletradelines.com (904)864-8828 (valsingles2016@gmail.com is what the other person on ripoff report had listed) Fax: (866)563-4083 SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Jacksonville Florida Author: USA, Other Credit & Debt Services: First Coast Financial Matchmakers Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 25 2017
A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Gary Stautzenberger Crook and a Liar Caldwell Texas Author: Paige, Texas Auto Repair Service: A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Caldwell, Texas

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
RevBoost Truly ineffective product and auto refills without authorization, even after requested halt of product. Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: RevBoost Internet

Jul 25 2017
Laid back loot I purchased a pair of sneakers and a coffee mug for $24.99 on May 26th 2017 and it was supposedly sent out on June 6th. It is now July 26th 2017 and I still have not received my items. It was supposed to take only 10 days to deliver. Is this company a scam?? Toronto Author: Del Rio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Laid back loot Toronto,

Jul 25 2017
Merimac Credit Card Equipment leasing company My lease is over two years ago. They keep on taking money from my account. The business was shut down in 2012. Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Schenectady, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Merimac Credit Card Equipment leasing company Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
INSURANCETPA.COM This company has been charging out of our bank accou nt $10.50 a month for the past 6 months when we contacted the bank and cancel that credit card we notice that they did a withdrwa fron savings for 2 times the amount we want our money back they are stealing our money and are not authorized last withdraw 07/21/2017 Lubbock texas Internet Author: El paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INSURANCETPA.COM Internet

Jul 25 2017
Boss Cars USA Sold me a vehicle told me certified mileage was 34,000 miles, i took the car to Ford dealership to find it had 177,000 miles, and now the vehicle is not safe for the road or operable found out there are 21 safety codes and a missing part in the engine. Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: Boss Cars USA Tonawanda , New York

Jul 25 2017
Capital Credit Adjusters Claim I owe them money and threatening to take legal action if I don't respond in 2 days. No phone or address info. Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agency's: Capital Credit Adjusters Internet

Jul 25 2017
Richmond American Homes Zoned Air Conditioning Failure Surprise Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Richmond American Homes Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
GWC Warranty Contine coverage Willkes-Barra Pennsylvania Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Auto Repair Service: GWC Warranty Willkes-Barra, Pennsylvania

Jul 25 2017
Century Warranty Services Did not honor warranty. Nationwide Author: Sharon, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Century Warranty Services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
TRS Limited LC & CCB Credit Services Fraudulent claim by TRS Limited LLC and collection Agency CCB Credit Services Springfield Illinois Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Liars: TRS Limited LC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 25 2017
Careglow 855-373-0966 Ripoff via credit card Internet Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Skin Care: Careglow Internet

Jul 25 2017
Ok carz Mid Florida finance Lied about grace period also doesn't honor warranty Saint Petersburg and lakeland Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Ok carz Saint Petersburg, Florida