Your Search | american credit solutions, hartford auto club

Oct 20 2016
Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms Chook Smith,George Try selling me a vehicle that had a cracked head D'Iberville Mississippi Author: Diamondhead, Mississippi Auto Mechanics: Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms D'Iberville , Mississippi

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 20 2016
san diego metropolitan credit union Extortion Company, after they lend you money for solar panels they will hold your title ransom and charge you a fee every time you redo your loan San Diego California Author: Placentia, California Solar: san diego metropolitan credit union San Diego, California

Oct 20 2016
Texas Trucks Dallas TX This company finds the worst of the worst semi's and sell them as good used trucks. Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Trucks Dallas, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Direct Tv Internet Author: South Mills, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Tv Internet

Oct 20 2016
Dish Dish WILL keep any account credit FOREVER, unless you call to demand it's release back to you Engelwood CO Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Satellite Dish Companies: Dish nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Living well health solutions Scam...not the only company EITHER!!! Be careful with online work from home jobs!!! Internet Author: SEGUIN, Texas Work at Home Business: Living well health solutions Internet

Oct 20 2016
Firestone Complete Auto Care lied like a politician Odessa Texas Author: Odessa, Texas Auto Mechanics: Firestone Complete Auto Care Odessa, Texas

Oct 20 2016
American standard online Refused to refund 200 i paid for them to find me an apartment. California Author: Manor, Texas Housing Rentals: American standard online Internet

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Daytona Wrecker Overcharged me. Daytona Beach Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Auto Towing: Daytona Wrecker Daytona Beach, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Chime card Usa Internet Author: Homerville, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Chime card Internet

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet Response from Emporium Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Oct 19 2016
Premier Auto Credit GAP INSURANCE MY A S! VAN NUYS California Author: Canoga Park, California Car Financing: Premier Auto Credit VAN NUYS, California

Oct 19 2016
Charity leather PHIL SINNER Took money off my prepaid credit card and I never received my vest or refund which Mr Sinner said was on it's way in money order form and his company worked for people with cancer well they have a poor spokes person if that is true Chandler Kentucky Author: Grayson, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Charity leather Chandler, Kentucky

Oct 19 2016
Go Shop and Save GOSHOPANDSAVE GoShopAndSave a SCAM. REPRESENTATIVES LIE! Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Internet Author: Norcross, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Go Shop and Save Internet

Oct 19 2016
Millennium Transport And Mechanics Costas Themistocleous, Steven Imperato, Christ Stratton Fraudulently Withdrew Hundreds of Dollars, Refuses to Return. Millennium Transport and Mechanics are Scam Artists Who Have Done This to Many Others. Planview New York Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto Towing: Millennium Transport And Mechanics Planview, New York

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
01:35 PM Guiseppe Zanotti They refusing to Give me a refund for something I never received took my money& now blindly ignoring my attempts to get my money they stole They state on website they based in Hong Kong Internet Author: Klerksdorp , Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 19 2016
elite warranty Don't Repair, Can't Cancel, Lame Excuses Springville Utah Author: Colorado Auto Warranty: elite warranty Springville, Utah

Oct 19 2016
North Mill Equipment aka EFS Credit Trust THIEVES!! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Tucson, Arizona Financial Services: North Mill Equipment Norwalk, Connecticut

Oct 19 2016
Skaterboard They Attempted to Charge my Credit Card $3200.00 Without Authorization Denmark Internet Author: HUMBLE, Texas Sporting Goods: Skaterboard Internet

Oct 19 2016
Motormax of Grand Rapids Motormax, motormax of Grandville Buyer beware, scam, rude, flimflammers Grandville Michigan Used.... Author: Watervliet, Michigan Auto Dealers: Motormax of Grand Rapids Grandville, Michigan