AMERICAN CREDIT CCA CCS FOUR OAKS BANK & TRUST FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: American Credit CCA CCS Four Oaks Bank & Trust First National Credit
There may be more specific results for "American Credit CCA CCS Four Oaks Bank & Trust First National Credit"
For more specific results for "American Credit CCA CCS Four Oaks Bank & Trust First National Credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 26 2017
American Home Shield, American Home Shield Home Warranty HIRES VERY BAD CONTRACTORS AND DOESN'T ANSWER THEIR PHONE LINES Carroll Iowa Author: Tucson, Arizona Maintenance Companies: American Home Shield Carroll, Iowa

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
Excel Funding Solutions They applied to 10 credit card companies, and not telling us about thats there way of funding is using my credit limit on the cards would be used for funding and even though they lied about funding they expect us to give them a fee of 1500.00 dollars by thursday or it will go up to 500.00 more in interest. Henderson Nevada Author: pinola, Alabama Financial Services: Excel Funding Solutions Henderson, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 26 2017
Excel Garcinia and Excel Slim Scam, Bank Account Charged after cancelation Internet Author: Abingdon, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Excel Garcinia and Excel Slim Internet

Jun 26 2017
Skinny renewal Lush Shores LLC Provefaceeserum I order a trail size Garcinia pills next thing I know I am charged $98.66 recurring every month Cottonwood Utah Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Skinny renewal Internet

Jun 26 2017
Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty REVIEW: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty trustworthy and reliable.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty assisting investors in the beautiful Republic of Panama since 2010, operate with the highest level of ethics and transparency in the Panama real estate business.  Committed to customer satisfaction, proven track record, based on hundreds of satisfied customers, always strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty committed to customer satisfaction, always resolving issues quickly and efficiently. Their mission: to create a long-term relationship with valued clients.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty listen, take action, and put clients first.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits of owning property in Panama leaving all details to Panama Property Connection Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Rampage Academy Took money out of my account without my permission. I live in Pennsylvania. There's no Rampage Fitness in my area. Laguna Hills California Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Rampage Academy Laguna Hills, California

Jun 26 2017
PlatinumGarciniaXWL PlatinumMangoXWL,Diet Comes First,My Fit Resolution One big scam ! California Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: PlatinumGarciniaXWL Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Rate Lock Jason Frank Liars, Criminals, BAD COMPANY Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Rate Lock Portland, Oregon

Jun 26 2017
TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services Trying to collect 139.97 for a product that was not ordered nor received. Internet Author: Plattsburg, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services Internet

Jun 26 2017
 A fake company U TRAVEL GUIDE gained access to my bank account and routing number and debited 399.00 from my account with an electronic check without my authorization. Internet Author: Surry, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: U TRAVEL Internet

Jun 26 2017
GetParts.US. American Kar LLC. Goose Lake Auto parts Took money from my account before acquiring my part. Waited for part and got the run around and asked for my money back. Was told it would show up in my account in 48 hours. When I called and asked where my money was, I was told it was shipped the day after I asked for a refund. Allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: GetParts.US Internet

Jun 26 2017
ziad alsuhail request to refund my deposit from 2014 call many times , send refund request about 100 but nothing , send certified mail ask to refund return my letter with out any thing . houston texas Author: houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ziad alsuhail

Jun 26 2017
Neothink book!and the league Only know them by the name the league Took!my money on my credit card, and sent me this huge, book! It costs $139.95 total 7757 Auburn rd ste 23 concord TWP ,OH 4407 9604 Ohio or Utah Author: Santa rosa, California Cult: Neothink book!and the league Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Carl Cummings Scammed me out of $650 Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Alabama Credit Services: Carl Cummings Internet

Jun 25 2017
American Tow Forcw Inc. Tow Force Predatory towing, scamming, deceptive, avoiding taxes Pinellas Park Florida
Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Towing: American Tow Forcw Inc. Pinellas Park , Florida

Jun 25 2017
National Signing Source National Signing Source National Notary Network 123notary Laurie Lenora Christensen Robert Guiffrida Robert C. Fiore Carol? BUYER BEWARE...Robert Guiffrida and Laurie Chistensen Fraud, False Advertising, Unfriendly, Will Not Return Contact. Nationwide Author: Wichita, Kansas Employment Services: National Signing Source Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap double charged on my credit card North Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, Ontario Specialty Stores: Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap North Vancouver,

Jun 25 2017
National detail pros Complete Detailing of my car and truck...instead I got a car wash Draper Nationwide Author: High point, North Carolina Car Washes: National detail pros Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Synchrony Bank This bank minimizes your opportunity to buy when you miss one payment that was overlooked. Greenwood South Carolina This may be a shock... Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Haband Charging late fees after cancelled credit card Nationwide Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Haband Nationwide