AMERICAN FINANCIAL CONCEPTS IN GARLAND, TX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: American Financial Concepts in Garland, TX
There may be more specific results for "American Financial Concepts in Garland, TX"
For more specific results for "American Financial Concepts in Garland, TX"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Great Falls Septic AKA Hott and Sons, AKA David Hott Great Falls Septic - Biggest Rip Off Artist in the Construction Business Purcellville Virginia Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Great Falls Septic Purcellville, Virginia

Jul 28 2017
Tires Plus/Credit First I bought some tires and I was told that if I signed up for their mail-in rebate I would get $100 knocked off my bill. I finally get the mail-in rebate in the mail, only its not a mail in rebate, its a 100$ gift card I called the phone number on my bill, a company called Credit First, NA, and they said I couldnt use that card toward my payment. That I had been misinformed I was clearly lied to. Cleveland Ohio Author: Clermont, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Tires Plus/Credit First Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 28 2017
Bluebird by American Express By Walmart in alternative to banking As I am waiting on a check that I mistakenly wrote to myself to be cancelled and returned back to my account I was constantly giving wrong information as to when it would return as of a week later I still don't have the returned check in my account when all they had to do was cancel it Nationwide Ironic Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Poloniex Lost 1300 because of poor security on the website, not responding to ticket after 40 days, not reporting crime and allowing it to happen to 1000's of users wilmington Delaware Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Financial Services: Poloniex wilmington, Delaware

Jul 28 2017
PWM Live Michael Beeson Email System hasnot paid off as stated in program description. vancouver, canada Internet Author: Williamsburg, Massachusetts Work at Home: PWM Live Internet

Jul 28 2017
beautewrinklereducer me too. charged $99.95 for 1/2 oz cream 3times in 1 month. No shipping order, invoice, phone number, address nothing. new york? New York Author: hamilton, Ohio Skin Care: denise moore Ohio

Jul 28 2017
TAXI: THe World's Leading Independent A&R Company SCAM In the Sense That The Odds Of Being Forwarded are 1/1000 Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: TAXI: THe World's Leading Independent A&R Company Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Oceane Beauty Shanti Agergan, Emma Very smooth scammers. They had a booth set up in three separate buildings, handing out a free sample of cream to lure you in. They then sit you down and start their speel. One thing and 45 minutes later and they have sold you a 6 year plan of creams and an ultta violet light wand for $3,500.  Tucson Arizona Are you a victim after purchasing beauty or skin care products ? Please read this or share of this posting with anyone that you believe is the victim of skin care or beauty products Author: Hanford, California Attorney Generals: Oceane Beauty Tucson, Arizona

Jul 27 2017
Jet-coin They stole my money. 22,000.00 Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Jet-coin Internet

Jul 27 2017
Ditech Servicing, Green TreeLLC, Walter Financial Embezels mortgage payments to bail out Walter financial and profit Fannie Mae Rapid City South Dakota Author: Virginia Real Estate Services: Ditech Servicing Rapid City , South Dakota

Jul 27 2017
AVAS FLOWERS I found this company online when searching for a florist on the Internet for delivery to external Valley mortuary in Santa Clarita . it's been a month they have yet to refund my money and it was $248 for flowers I never received and have gotten nothing in return either as reimbursement no services but kept my money can you please help me Internet Author: Littlerock, California Unusual Rip-Off: AVAS FLOWERS Internet

Jul 27 2017
Allegro Anti Aging Dar Waterfront & associates They have send my name and address to a collection agency. I never ordered anything from them or recieved anything. I have been hacked before and someone got information Sherman Oaks Ca.91423 Internet Scams in the beauty and skincare industry Author: Douglas, Alaska Skin Care: Allegro Anti Aging Internet

Jul 27 2017
Alternative Auto Repair Hefty Auto Repair Well I came in for a tune up which led to timing belt and valve cover gasket and catalytic converter this was done in 5/18/16 and 6/6/16 and 6/13/16  Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Alternative Auto Repair

Jul 27 2017
George Smith or Alexis Smith United and American Airline Miles for sale! Internet Internet Author: Lewisville, Texas Air Travel: George Smith Internet

Jul 27 2017
Castle Law Group, PC Castle Law, Castle Law Firm, Judson Phillips Law, Don Ferguson Law, Timeshare Attorneys Castle Law Timeshare Cancellation Lawyers Refuse to Refund Client's Legal Fees in Conflict of Interest Nashville Tennessee Author: Florida Lawyers: Castle Law Group, PC Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 27 2017
Restor Summery Judgement Carmel IN Author: Carmel, Indiana Home Improvements: Restor Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR WaterFront and Associates Sent me a bill for a product I had to pay shipping on, I never got 1 Bill and was told I only had to pay for shipping and as I have seen many other individuals have gone thru the same thing. I am totally disabled , cannot work and I have no credit cards to pay on because I am in a debt program. This is exactly the place I will send this fraudulent Offer, Bill, and OutRight Illegal SCAM! Sherman Oaks, CA Internet Author: North Port, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: DAR WaterFront and Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
Luna Luxe Skin Care I got the trial product, did not call to cancel my subscription in time (actually forgot). $362.82 later... Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Luna Luxe Skin Care Internet

dollars in pocket Internet
Author: abbeville, Alabama Internet: dollars in pocket Internet

Jul 27 2017
Evolution Sports Motors We found a vehicle online and wanted it after talking to Monica. We live 8 hours from the dealership so had to do everything by phone and fax. Monica promised the car was in great condition and when we finally saw it it was falling apart. She said it had been in an accident but was only cosmetic and you couldnt even tell. When we saw the car the driver side mirror had a huge crack in it, the hood was uneven and poorly painted, the driver side blinker was falling into the body, the back bumper was cracked and poorly painted and the passenger side had multiple cracks in the body. We decided it was not what was promised and the manager promised to mail my $1000 back the following Monday. Here we are 2 months later and still have not received a refund.  Houston Texas Author: wink, Texas Auto Dealers: Evolution Sports Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 27 2017
Branch Management Tree Service; David Schmidt; Dr. Dave; AZ Tree Doctor Branch Management Tree Service owes me in excess of $20,000 and has made no attempt to pay me! Scottsdale Arizona Author: GILBERT, Arizona Cash Services: Branch Management Tree Service

Jul 27 2017
Your Mortgage Solutions, Maree Reed, LLC, Kenneth Robertson Just as in the other reports, this company preys on people who are in trouble with their mortgages. North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Arlington, Texas Real Estate Services: Your Mortgage Solutions North Richland Hills, Texas

Jul 27 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is a trusted fine art gallery with more than 45 years’ experience. You can feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Andrew Weiss Gallery. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Andrew Weiss Gallery Scam Author: Los Angeles, Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes for over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 27 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Windsor University School of Medicine | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Windsor University School of Medicine is an institution positioned as an affordable international environment for culturally diverse students to gain core competencies required for graduate and post-graduate training in medical education towards a goal of becoming a physician. Windsor University School of Medicine, offers students guidance and support to realize your dream without the hassle of debts. Over the years, Windsor University School of Medicine attracted and inspired life-long learners to be exceptional physicians, researchers, and advocates of health care.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor continues to stand out due to its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education and academic support. Internet

Jul 27 2017
Mystery Guest Co, steven Howard, Edward Owen, jason anthony In georgia Sent a check to deposit in your account Wait to clear and take out and send money via moneygram and money transfer as mystery shopper to evaluate Walmart. As soon as I did my bank called to say it was a fraud check bounced Baytown, Texas Internet text m Author: Canyon country, California Attorney Generals: Mystery Guest Co Internet