Your Search | american homes 4 rent

May 30 2016
Charlotte Lopez Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Charlotte Lopez, RIP OFF! Beverly Hills,Ca, , California
After 4 Years Star Charlotte Ayanna Lopez Breaks Her Silence And Speaks Out About Defamation Of Character Scam By ORLY The Matchmaker. Author: Beverly Hills, California Dating Services: Charlotte Lopez Beverly Hills,Ca,, California

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 29 2016
Shahvand Aryana American Colonial Capital Another Scam by Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert California Author: van nuys, California Real Estate Investing: Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert, California

May 29 2016
justfly.com Great prices so i made a booking thru them for a friend of mine i paid in my card then an hour later i call justfly's customer svc # to change my friend name or to just eliminate the 2nd last name which equals 6 letters. customer rep said that bcoz more than 4 characters will be changec there is a $75 fee my card will incurred. they said they need to cancel the flight so i'll get refunded to my amex ( still waiting for the refund its the 7th day). They keep saying that they'll see what they can do & yet nothing was done. $75 addtl fee + my flight was canceled. Internet Author: buffalo, New York Air Travel: cleah ventura Internet

May 29 2016
DONALD CRONIN TODD / SANDRA JUSTIN MATURE AMERICAN HEALTHCARE AMERICAN SENIOR BENEFITS FAILURE TO PAY FOR SERVICES PROVIDED, UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES, LIARS Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Financial Services: DONALD CRONIN TODD/SANDRA JUSTIN Altamonte Springs, Florida

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
Midwest Metal Products Midwest Homes for Pets , Midwest iCrates Midwest Dog Crate Danger ! Muncie Indiana
Author: Henderson, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Midwest Metal Products Muncie, Indiana

May 28 2016
Shapiro & Sher Las Vegas Luxury Homes, Luxury Homes Las Vegas, Las Vegas Fine Homes, Shapiro & Sher Group, Florence Shapiro, Ivan Sher, False advertising, totally fraudulent mailers consistently sent out to obtain unsolicited business Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Shapiro & Sher Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2016
Costa Rica Vactions LLS They promised us the 4 weeks a year and that we could 3 weeks at a time so that we could bring are Kids and Grandkids. WE were so lookning forward to this as our healty is not good an are kids are now spread out over the county. We were planing to use this as away of getting very one together at least once a year and now the phone are not being answer and messages are not being return. We are not a rich couple and to lose that much money is heart breaking. If we had only know what is was do to us. Barringtons Illinois Author: Onawa, Iowa Timeshare Rentals: Costa Rica Vactions LLS Barringtons, Illinois

May 27 2016
Economy rent a car Force to buy their insurance Orlando Florida Author: San Marcos, California Auto Rentals: Economy rent a car Orlando, Florida

May 27 2016
Lewis Anderson This person was offering to buy my 4 wheeler for $3500.00 and also going to pay additional $30.00 for add on put on the computer,plus additional $1170.00 for the shippers to come and get to send to him. Internet Author: Black Hawk, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: Lewis Anderson Internet

May 27 2016
American Choice RV Service Manager Ocala office3 Over charge me for diagnostics, 500.00, talked to service manager an he said he would refund 250.00 in a week. Ocala Florida Author: Bushnell, Florida RV Repair Centers: American Choice RV Ocala, Florida

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
North American Power Forced Sale Norwalk Connecticut Author: Depew, New York Liars: North American Power Norwalk, Connecticut

May 27 2016
Home Pride House Inspections Jack Wendel Watch Out! Not Qualified To Inspect Homes Carefully! Offered Refund and then did not answer Phone! Aurora Internet
Author: newbury, Ohio Home Improvements: Home Pride House Inspections Internet

May 27 2016
richard lustig to many too list CONTACTED 3 OF HIS WEB SITES NO REPLY IN 4 MONTHS SORRY,FLORIDA Internet Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Financial Education: richard lustig Internet

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
bills discoun marnia i stored my cars at bills discout marnia storage lot that is locked i paid him 107 a month rent grant fl Florida Author: orlando fl, Florida Auto Storage: bills discoun marnia grant fl, Florida

May 26 2016
Masoud Gitiforooz Mason Gigi Frank Gitiforooz stole my deposit check as well as one month's rent from me, totaling 1800. Tried to gaslight me in saying there was a consipiracy against me. Sunnyvale California Addendum Author: California Realtors: Masoud Gitiforooz Sunnyvale, California

May 26 2016
North American Title Loans Repossession on an invalid contract/ Failure to release information requested by account holder Anderson South Carolina Know your facts! Author: Anderson, South Carolina Loans: North American Title Loans Anderson, South Carolina

May 26 2016
Economy Rent A Car Scam, ripoff, illegal, insurance, unconstitutional, theft, misleading, false advertising Orlando Florida Author: Mexico , Maine Auto & Truck Rental: Economy Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

May 26 2016
Lo-Cost Rent A Car Richmond British Columbia Author: Montreal, Quebec Auto & Truck Rental: Lo-Cost Rent A Car Richmond, British Columbia

May 26 2016
Oakridge Village Mobile Homes Beware they rip people off!!!!! Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Attorneys General: Oakridge Village Mobile Homes Orlando, Florida

May 25 2016
Tropical Solar Energy American Solar Energy Installed without my permission Dunedin Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Sales People: Tropical Solar Energy Dunedin, Florida

May 25 2016
Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Keep calling my job 3 to 4 times back to back about an old unpaid bill Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Nationwide