Customer satisfaction commitment: American Income Life | Ripoff Report

Your Search | american income life, ail, altig international

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
American Choice RV Service Manager Ocala office3 Over charge me for diagnostics, 500.00, talked to service manager an he said he would refund 250.00 in a week. Ocala Florida Author: Bushnell, Florida RV Repair Centers: American Choice RV Ocala, Florida

May 27 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Boca Beauty Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with.*UPDATE: Boca Beauty Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Boca Beauty Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
NOT RESOLVED! Author: Weston, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our ca Boca Raton, Florida

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
Eric N Gichoya Gichoya, Eric N. fdba ELSA Real Estate and Mortgage Services fbda Elsa International fdba ELSA D aka Elkanah Gichoya fdba ELSA B fdba ELSA International Inc. aka Eric N. Gichoya fdba ELSA C dba ELSA A, 2708 Fourseasons Dr., Columbus 43207 breach of contract ,Fraud and deception Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Realtors: Eric N Gichoya Columbus, Ohio

May 27 2016
North American Power Forced Sale Norwalk Connecticut Author: Depew, New York Liars: North American Power Norwalk, Connecticut

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
The Airline AcademyTRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Airline Academy 100% student satisfaction. The Airline Academy dedicated to student requests and expectations. The Airline Academy provides low cost, short term, fast track employment program created to maximize students education and minimize time away from home & in the classroom.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Aviation Schools: The Airline Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Airline Academy has been recognized as one of the finest aviation training facilities in the world. The Airline Academy trains at the Daytona Beach International Airport by carefully selected instructors. The Airline Academy focuses on the students and provides the most comprehensive training available. Ormond Beach , Florida

May 26 2016
North American Title Loans Repossession on an invalid contract/ Failure to release information requested by account holder Anderson South Carolina Know your facts! Author: Anderson, South Carolina Loans: North American Title Loans Anderson, South Carolina

May 25 2016
Tropical Solar Energy American Solar Energy Installed without my permission Dunedin Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Sales People: Tropical Solar Energy Dunedin, Florida

May 24 2016
Rudeboy life style I was suposly to be featuerd in a magzine its been over two months now i payed a fee of 50$ bucks an still havent got any update on whats going on Us ,uk Nationwide Author: Laredo, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Rudeboy life style magazine Nationwide

May 24 2016
PlayersRoad, LLC Peter Decuir Loquitur Group DCW Ripoff, Bad investor, Fake minister Vista California Gerald Walker Being Critical of the Rip off Report Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: PlayersRoad, LLC Vista, California

May 24 2016
1AND2 AUTOMOTIVE DALLASTEXAS COMPLETE AND TOTAL SCAM PREYING ON LOW INCOME MINORITY AND DISABLED PEOPLE DALLAS Texas INTERNET TROLL Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Auto Dealers: 1AND2 AUTOMOTIVE DALLASTEXAS DALLAS, Texas

May 24 2016
!st American Leasing Also using EPS - Electronic Payment Systems Lied and misrepresented program during sales pitch Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: !st American Leasing Grand Rapids , Michigan

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 23 2016
Transunion transunion locked me out of credit monitoring service for life and by no action of my own chester PA
Author: Magnolia, Texas Credit Services: Transunion Credit Monitor Nationwide

May 23 2016
international Nurses Association INA A person named Alluson called, encouraging me to join, after her whole speel, she told me it would be 618, i ended up giving her my information, which should not have happened, so i am warnjng everyone to be aware, my gosh an Amex card doesn't cost that! New York New York Author: South Bend, Indiana Nurses: international Nurses Association New York, New York

May 23 2016
American Freight Furniture and Mattress American FreightAmerican Freight Furniture Fraudulent, Scam, Inside Job, Thieves Warren Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Mattress Stores: American Freight Furniture and Mattress Warren , Michigan

May 23 2016
Steve Martel Group Innovateurs, martel alliance, martel group steve martel, scam, misleading, misinformation, outdated, ripoff, life savings, Ottawa Ontario
Author: toronto, Ontario Real Estate Investing: Steve Martel Group Ottawa, Ontario

May 23 2016
Trump Institute; Donald Trump; Wealth Building Weekend; The Trump Institute Investor's Edge Software Trump Institute- My trust in Donald Trump leaves me with $20,000.00 credit card debt and no income Boca Raton Florida Interested In Your Software Author: Wilmington, Delaware Seminar Programs: Trump Institute Boca Raton, Florida

May 23 2016
American Water Resources of North Carolina and American Resources LLC, 1420 Discovery Parkway,Alton, Illinois 62002 letter to 92 yr old Mom can't read.  Charlotte, NC and Alton, Illinois North Carolina and Illinois Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: American Water Resources of North Carolina Charlotte, North Carolina

May 22 2016
Globus Worldwide Logistics Globus International Shipping, גלובוס הובלה בינלאומית Worst shipping company in Israel - AVOID Ashdod Israel Author: Denver, Colorado Shipping Companies: Globus Worldwide Logistics Ashdod,

May 22 2016
American Vacations, Travelocity American Vacations RIP OFF, fraudulant travel agency, bogus deals Nationwide Author: Farmingdale, New York Travel Agencies: American Vacations Nationwide

May 22 2016
Intuit Turbotax Charge you for free tax return 2 months later Rochester, MN Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Income Tax Service: Intuit Turbotax Internet