Customer satisfaction commitment: American Income Life Insurance | Ripoff Report

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Kenn Kakosian Be aware of this incompetent crook who damaged my tooth and stole my insurance money New York New York
Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Kenn Kakosian New York, New York

Feb 27 2017
Yugster.com Alden Research, LLCAddress: Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Your account will be suspended for life if you report Yugster to BBB Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Yuba City, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Yugster.com Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Scranton life building Scranton life building, Don RinaldiTony Rinaldi Did not pay us for painting 400 exterior windows On an 8 story building. Scranton Pennsylvania Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Property Management: Scranton life building Scranton, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
krystal cancun international FRAUD, SCAM,RIPOFF, can cun Nationwide Author: richmond, Texas Hotel: krystal cancun international Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
State Farm Auto Insurance Claims Diminished Value Claim Atlanta Nationwide Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: State Farm Auto Insurance Claims Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Wholesale America Wholesale America11705 Boyette RoadSuite 152Riverview, FL 335691 (800) 608 - 4872 WHolesale America ripoff artist Riverview florida Author: Richmond, Kentucky Sales People: Wholesale America Internet

Feb 27 2017
Go Shop and Save GSS Tried calling my Health Insurance Co., got Go Shop and Save instead! Internet Author: Nyack, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Go Shop and Save Internet

Feb 27 2017
Account now prepaid card Playing with my money Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Income tax: Account now prepaid card Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN Awful garbage products Cares only about commission and not the client NEW YORK New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Agencies: HU FINANCIAL GROUP NORTHWESTERN NEW YORK, New York

Feb 27 2017
State farm Lazy pure lazy Palm bay Florida Author: Palm bay, Florida Car Insurance: State farm Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Fun for Life Vacations They are not responding. I enter my email and it shows that it does not exist. We paid 3,500.00 for 20 weeks vacation. And we r retiring and like to use it. Big scam. We like our money back. Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Travel Companies: Fun for Life Vacations Mississauga, Ontario

Feb 27 2017
No Tec Global Inc. Poor installation instruction. Wanted to verify proper installation, so attempted to contact. Not available. Ripoff notice appeared. Clearwater Internet Author: Questa, New Mexico Plumbing: No Tec Global Inc. Internet

Feb 26 2017
Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services James Bertrand, Diane Lee Total Ripoff Toronto Ontario Author: Bonnyville, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services Toronto, Ontario

Feb 26 2017
Sobriety experience The sober experience Sheath house Scottsdale soberhouse.com jack Byrd Insurance fraud rent theft deposit scam Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Sex Offenders: Sobriety experience Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 26 2017
Magnetic Phoncable ripoff product will not be delivered Internet Author: NEWARK, Ohio Internet Fraud: Magnetic Phoncable Internet

Feb 26 2017
Newegg Newegg, ripoff missing cables and they dont care Internet Author: LAND O LAKES, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Newegg Internet

Feb 26 2017
Oaks Grove Investments Andreas H Von FlotowDerek Moore Insurance Cost/Loan origination fee scam Hood Oregon Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Loans: Oaks Grove Investments Hood, Oregon

Feb 26 2017
Pure Life Garcinia Pure Life Green Coffee Bean charged 10.94 shipping for one sample each green coffee bean and garcinia, then charged 176.78 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Sun City Center, Florida Infomercials: Pure Life Garcinia Internet

Feb 26 2017
Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Coldwell & AssociatesRealtor LogoSales Agent: Andy Ferrell 332 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL. 60604 Fourth Floor+1 312 465 1185Sales@coldwe Fraud / Real Estate with Tittle Escrow Company , Claming to Represent Mexican Government ( Federal Tax Money Chicago , Denver, México IL. ,Colo.,MEXI
Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Denver , Colorado

Feb 25 2017
credit karma scam Internet Don't wait to file your tax return with the IRS Author: dallas, Texas Income Tax Service: credit karma Internet

Feb 25 2017
Mullinax Ford of West Palm Beach John Wayne ,Internet Sales Manager, Used car sale ripoff. West Palm Beach Florida Warranty? Author: west palm beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Mullinax Ford of West Palm Beach West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 25 2017
Air Pet Express Logistics Apet Express, Ebony Livingston Don't buy this Insurance Dallas Texas Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Air Pet Express Logistics Internet

Feb 25 2017
Yancey Events REVIEW: Yancey Events’ goal is clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Yancey Events. Yancey Events is dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Employees trained to do whatever it takes to make the client happy. Scott Yancey is pleased to have Yancey Events join the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Las Vegas, Nevada. *UPDATE:Yancey Events recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Yancey update Author: coral springs, Florida Seminar Programs: Yancey Events | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Real-estate investing secrets. Yancey Events’ number one priority is success of students. Giving one-on-one attention to every individual who joins the program, providing them ongoing opportunities to succeed, creating a truly exceptional student experience. Yancey Events, an education company that teaches thousands of students every year to unlock the secrets of real-estate investing. Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Anthony Pug Home Anthony Min,Jamie Marden Don't buy pugs you will be asked to send a lot more for insurance scam Irving Texas Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Anthony Pug Home Internet