Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

American Leisure & Easy Saver Pro Flowers Online

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
WILLIFAN INVESTMENT CO UNION HOMES FRAUD IN THE IMPORT PROCESS Abia State, Nigeria Internet Author: São Paulo, Texas Online Trading: WILLFAN INVESTMENT CO Internet

Feb 27 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Junig Be warned! His suboxone forum is more like an advertisment to.support his suboxone clinic. Its all about money. Not you. He will not have a bad word said about this drug and there are many known risks. The forum flowers it up as a miracle. it has a well k Unprofessional and biased USA Internet Author: EDENBRIDGE, Kentucky Internet: Dr. Jeffrey Junig Internet

Feb 27 2017
New Frontier Lawn & Tree Care Kenneth Matthies Kenneth Matthies New Frontier Lawn & Tree Care Lawn Treatment without asking for it. Slow time so easy money for them wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Landscaping: New Frontier Lawn & Tree Care Kenneth Matthies wichita, Kansas

Feb 27 2017
Clever Clad Ordered Ring No ring No phone No email San Francisco/ Toronto Internet Author: Rockledge, Florida Online Trading: Clever Clad Internet

Feb 27 2017
ExtraOddinary aka Umar Kahn Charging for information that is free and available online Internet Author: Arizona Arts and Crafts: ExtraOddinary Internet

Feb 27 2017
Cherry Sage Online/Telephone Psychic Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Psychic: Cherry Sage Internet

Feb 26 2017
SC WORLD BEARINGS LTD BEARINGS WEB SRL BEWARE : ONLINE BEARING SCAMMERS SACELE Internet
Author: MANILA, Auto Parts: SC WORLD BEARINGS LTD Internet

Feb 26 2017
iHockeyStore, Inc. Georgia Stevesales@ihockeystore.comihockeystore@gmail.com Ihockeystore.com is an online scam site for hockey equipment! Windsor Internet Author: Henderson, Colorado Sporting Goods: iHockeyStore, Inc. Internet

Feb 26 2017
THE CANNABIS ONLINE DISPENENSARY / JOHN BARKSDALE / FEDINAND GULHEAM Swindle, Deception, Criminal, Asault, Deceit, Sneak Thief, Swindler, Unscrupulous District of Columbia DC, Los Angeles Internet
Author: State College, Pennsylvania Drug Stores: THE CANNABIS ONLINE DISPENSARY Internet

Feb 26 2017
JULIA SHINE chanelilovechanel ONLINE FRAUD SCAM VIA EBAY Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Clothing Stores: JULIA SHINE CHANELILOVECHANEL VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia

Feb 25 2017
Camping and fishing outlet online Order never received Internet Author: Fountain Valley, California Department & Outlet Stores: Camping and fishing outlet online Internet

Feb 25 2017
begin online real estate ads RIPPED OFF STATELINE Nevada Author: Ellijay, Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: begin online Internet

Feb 25 2017
Pro Ultra Slim Fit pro diet garcina and natural mango ripp off for amounts of $79.95 and $78.85. The website page says you get free 1 month trial and all you pay is $4.95 each for shipping. Internet Author: Hastings, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Pro Ultra Slim Fit Internet

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
Max Vapor Online Rip off artists only interested in charging you hidden costs Internet Author: Littleton , Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Max Vapor Online Internet

Feb 24 2017
American Claims Management, Inc. ACM The company declined to cover the damages caused by their policy holder Tampa Florida Author: cc, Florida Insurance Agencies: American Claims Management, Inc. Tampa, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to student satisfaction and works hard at continuous improvement to support its students and alumni. Ultimate Medical Academy is dedicated to ensuring its stakeholders are satisfied and that any complaints that arise are addressed promptly and fairly. Ultimate Medical Academy has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Rip-off Report. Ultimate Medical Academy has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business. Ultimate Medical Academy has remained actively engaged and committed to addressing student inquiries.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Care Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Internet, Tampa, Florida

Feb 24 2017
OJ Commerce BEWARE of OJCommerce -- Online Reviews Call Them SCAM ARTIST--Read More Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Dallas, Texas Office Suppliers & Stationers: OJ Commerce Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 24 2017
American Residential Warranty Ripped me off Mislead me Boca Ratan Florida Author: Weston, Florida Warranty Companies: American Residential Warranty Boca Ratan, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Invoke Market research They did not compensate me for an online marketing research chatroom completed on 12-15-2016 Waltham Nationwide
Author: columbus, Ohio Work at Home: Invoke Market research Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Queen City Auto sales on N Tryon Charlotte north carolina Are our citizens of America being used for aiding outside sources through our foreign local car dealerships Charlotte North Carolina Easy Prey Author: charlotte , North Carolina Auto Dealers: Queen City Auto sales Charlotte , North Carolina