AMERICAN LEISURE 877 564 8538 MD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: American Leisure 877 564 8538 Md
There may be more specific results for "American Leisure 877 564 8538 Md"
For more specific results for "American Leisure 877 564 8538 Md"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
American freight Bugs Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: American freight Fort Wayne , Indiana

Jun 28 2017
Leisure Time LLC aka One Nation Travel Inc. Grand Getaways Vacation And Travel Club; extremely poor business practices; likely fraud scam boilerroom operations refusing to rescind as under law Tampa & Orlando Florida Leisure Time Response Author: englewood, Florida Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa & Orlando, Florida

Jun 27 2017
American Water Resources NJ American Water Had Sewer line protection and the sewer line broke due to the age and they would not cover Alton Illinois Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Home Warranty Companies: American Water Resources Alton, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Great American Readers refuses to cancel subscription Horrible customer service; rude people; demand full payment before cancelling subscriptions Bloomington Minnesota
Author: WHITNEY, Texas Telemarketers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Jun 27 2017
old american insurance I never requested this company they showed up as a debit to my checking acct,I called them at 8007336242 and asked them how they got my info--I dont check my checking account unless I have a problem so they started debiting my account on 6/15,17minn mineapolis Who's Account Is It???? Author: Sheffield lake, Ohio Insurance Agencies: old american insurance minn, Minnesota

Jun 27 2017
Ourisman Rockmont Chevorlet, Rockville, MD Sold me a 2014 Kia Cadenza with a broken navigation system and did not replace navigation chip to fix it. Rockville Maryland Author: Mount Rainier, Maryland Auto Dealer Repairs: Ourisman Rockmont Chevorlet, Rockville, MD Rockville, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
Getparts.US American Kar LLC Getparts.us would not take NO for an answer when I tried to cancel my order over the phone so I immediately called my bank and asked them to cancel my card. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: Getparts.US Internet

Jun 26 2017
American General Contractors Total Scam and Ripoff Internet Author: Anonymous, Florida Builders & Contractors: American General Contractors Internet

Jun 26 2017
American Express Amex double-charging for premium car rental protection Nationwide Author: Portland, California Car Insurance: American Express Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
American Home Shield, American Home Shield Home Warranty HIRES VERY BAD CONTRACTORS AND DOESN'T ANSWER THEIR PHONE LINES Carroll Iowa Author: Tucson, Arizona Maintenance Companies: American Home Shield Carroll, Iowa

Jun 26 2017
Student Relief Center LLC The fax line worked when I sent my docs but when I called the 877# it says no one avail. Every 12 times I called at different times throughout the week. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Pasadena, Maryland Customer: Student Relief Center LLC Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 26 2017
GetParts.US. American Kar LLC. Goose Lake Auto parts Took money from my account before acquiring my part. Waited for part and got the run around and asked for my money back. Was told it would show up in my account in 48 hours. When I called and asked where my money was, I was told it was shipped the day after I asked for a refund. Allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: GetParts.US Internet

Jun 25 2017
American Tow Forcw Inc. Tow Force Predatory towing, scamming, deceptive, avoiding taxes Pinellas Park Florida
Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Towing: American Tow Forcw Inc. Pinellas Park , Florida

Jun 25 2017
American Van Lines Last Minute Cancel Pompano Beach Florida Author: Maryville, Missouri Moving Companies: American Van Lines Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Michael Lupolover scam telemarketers Michael Lupolover scam telemarketers Englewood Cliffs New Jersey
Author: American, Other Lawyers: Michael Lupolover scam telemarketers Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

Jun 24 2017
Great American Auction Service Owners Mary Jo GardoPeter AUCTION SCAMMERS Hyde Park New York Author: Pearland, Texas Liars: Great American Auction Service Hyde Park, New York

Jun 24 2017
DermaGenetix I ordered on line off FaceBook ad. I then called 877 719-5656 to cancell at 8:38 a.m., immediately after ordering, when I found I was being charged for eye solution I did not opt to purchase. What was to be a $4.99 order turned out to be $9.98. Order Fraudulent ordering options. When purchasing skin cream they tell you you're not done. An eye solution comes up but no options are given. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Credit Card Fraud: DermaGenetix

Jun 24 2017
American. Modern Insurance Company This fraud of an insurance company told me my considerable hail damage to my roof and siding is cosmetic . According to my insurance agent he has never heard of this type of determination. He also told me that the same adjuster gave the same ludicrous determination to 6 of my neighbors affected by the same storm. Amelia Ohio Author: Blaine, Minnesota Insurance Companies: American. Modern Insurance Company

Jun 23 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing Company Raneri and Long roofing company located in Napa Ca 94558 was contracted to reroof my home and they did not pull a Roof Permit with the city of American Canyon,CA and now the city chief inspector Mike AND CODE ENFORCER jIm Cannon are having me the Home owner held reliable and accountable for there unscrupulous actions. Homeowners BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Napa California Author: american canyon, California Roofing Companies: Raneri and Long Roofing Company Napa, California

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways - American Travel And Great Destinations rebate ripoff should Kevin Reins middle name cause he's real smooth talking to my phone machine Sarasota Florida Author: Johnstown, New York Con Artists: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
American Travel - Grand Getaways -MVI ripoff, incomplete BBB report, no response Dyer Indiana Author: Stoughton, Wisconsin Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Dyer, Indiana

Jun 23 2017
Ice Galleries, Grand Getaways, Surrey Leisure Travel, ripoff, Our Vacation Plans Ruined we are not pleased ripoff con-artists took us for all we had deception fake fraud business All they seem to do is take people for money and not deliver the product of travel Tampa Florida Mini Vacations Stands Behind Its Product Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
federal resume experts If you want an expensive edition service this is your company. Silver Spring, MD Internet Author: Miami, Florida Customer: federal resume experts Internet

Jun 22 2017
American research thoughts Journal Scam Journal_ Do not pay them for publication of Academic papers Internet Author: Alabama Seminar Programs: American research thoughts Journal Internet

Jun 22 2017
American Home Shield AHS AHS avoids another repair and leaves homeowner hanging and on hold! Morristown tennessee Author: Morristown, Tennessee Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide