Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Ameriquest Mortgage, HomEq Servicing

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 22 2017
Specialized Loan Servicing Took advantage of my financial well being Salt Lake City Utah Author: Marysville, Ohio Loan Modification: Specialized Loan Servicing Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Blue ridge log cabins Your mortgage will last longer than your cabin Campobello South Carolina
Author: Mills river, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Blue ridge log cabins Campobello, South Carolina

Mar 15 2017
MANDARIN HOLDINGS, LLC DAVID FREEDMAN/ MANDARIN HOLDINGS, LLC CROOKS, CROOKS, CROOKS......HAVE ZERO FUNDINGS, JUST WANT TO STEAL PROJECTS TO BROKER THEM! new York New York
Author: Alabama Mortgage Brokers: MANDARIN HOLDINGS, LLC new York, New York

Mar 14 2017
21st Mortgage Predatory Lender Fraud Lender Knoxville, Tn Nationwide Oh Poor Baby Author: Dublin, California Liars: 21st Mortgage Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Insiders Cash Veil Corporate, Buy PD, Property Direct, Note Servicing Center, Dean Graziosi, Real Estate Investors, Guardian Law Distastefully dishonest American Fork Utah Author: Vacaville, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Insiders Cash Internet

Mar 13 2017
WellsFargo Dealer Services & WellsFargo Mortgage ,wellsfargodealerservices.com/, wellsfargo.com/mortgage/ Theft by Wells Fargo SpringFeild Ohio Nationwide All insurance is not the same Author: salem, Oregon Auto Dealers: WellsFargo Dealer Services & WellsFargo Mortgage Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Direct Processing USA Processed mortgage papers for the lendor I am already mortgaged to Santa Ana, CA 92705 Author: Dover, New Jersey Loan Modification: Direct Processing USA Internet

Mar 09 2017
Homes.com I have signed up for advertising with Homes.com since September 2016. The advertising they created has been constantly wrong. It misses the correct information about me, places my ads on areas that I have specifically requested not be in, and even lists me with a different company. I contacted them numerous times to make corrections and each phone call or email got me another excuse. I have requested multiple times for my account to be cancelled and they just ignore it. Homes.com is definitively selling a product that they are unable to service or that they do not care to service. I am baffled with the lack of competence of their staff in servicing one client and extremely tired of having to follow up on requests weekly, if not more. It has been a terrible experience. Nationwide  Author: valencia, California Internet Marketing Companies: Homes.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
Volks Anwalt of New York LLC On 12-7-2015 I hired Volks Anwalt law firm to represent me in loan modification with Ocwen mortgage company. I was told by the firm they could keep me from loosing my home and if the loan modication was not approved they would file bankruptcy as a last reresort. I had to pay them 3,500.00 and another 500.00 each month in fees. Thus far I have paid them $13,400.00. New York New York Author: Bowie, Maryland Attorneys & Legal Services: Volks Anwalt of New York LLC New York , New York

Mar 07 2017
shawn L. Dorsey Shaun L. DorseySean L. Dorsey Fraud Chicago Illinois Author: Harvey, Illinois Mortgage Brokers: shawn L. Dorsey Illinois

Mar 07 2017
sertrus ibm/ fannie mae southside residential properties bank america transferred me after getting funds to foreclosure with seterus 2013 chicago illinois Nationwide Author: evergreen park , Illinois Mortgage Companies: sertrus Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Caliber Home Loans Caliber Lending Caliber Home Loans: The New Countrywide Morgtgage, FHA Ripoff Irving Texas Author: Mason, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Caliber Home Loans Irving, Texas

Mar 06 2017
Dwayne Hatchett Dwayne came to our house saying he wanted to help us not to lose our house, he first said he was representing from Midland and that the forbearance plan I applied for did not pass and he was going to help me. so he said he would call Midland and said he was representing me then he said he was was having issues because he said my husband name was on the house which it wasn, my husband was filing for bankruptcy but it had no effect on my house, I am going to lose my house and he is going to get away with this Your Mortgage solutions 7001 Boulevard suite 32 N texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Wanted Criminals: Dwayne Hatchett FORT WORTH,

Mar 03 2017
national home buyers alliance fast talking smooth operators Dallas Texas Author: desoto, Texas Mortgage Companies: national home buyers alliance Dallas, Texas

Mar 02 2017
FLORIDA EAGLE INVESTMENTS LLC D.W.Maxwell, Dennis Maxwell Mortgage Fraud Hudson Florida Author: new port richey, Florida Mortgage Brokers: FLORIDA EAGLE INVESTMENTS LLC Hudson, Florida

Mar 02 2017
SKY BLUE SERVICING/PLATIUM FINANCE PROPERTIES INC SKY BLUE WE LOST TO HOME TO FRAUD MODIFICATION/ THIS COMPANY BOUGHT IT AT AN AUCTION IN NORWALK CA. HUNTINGTON BEACH California Author: bell, California Landlords: SKY BLUE SERVICING/PLATIUM FINANCE PROPERTIES INC HUNTINGTON BEACH, California

Mar 01 2017
Access Buyers Security Mortgage Susan Wenger Bruce Wenger MISLEADING AND FALSE ADVICE Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Mortgage Brokers: Access Buyers Security Mortgage Arizona

Feb 28 2017
USA CONNECT, INC http://www.mortgageleadconnection.com Complete Ripoff- Maria (Sales Rep) at this company promised low cost live transfers for Mortgage leads. Once they recieved my initial payment they completely diappeared! Would not return calls or emails. I never recieved even one transfer from this company. They are a 100% SCAM and you will loose your money if you deal with them. If you have any questions while vetting them you can call me directly @ 612-720-7392 and i will be happy to dhare my story with you- Tom Tallman / Allstate Agency Owner New York New York Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Telemarketing Companies: USA CONNECT, INC New York, New York

Feb 27 2017
Select Portfolio Servicing SPS, Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. SPS commited wrongful foreclosure fraud Salt Lake City Utah Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Court Judges: Select Portfolio Servicing Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 27 2017
BROKER PRICE OPINION SCAM Naperville Illinois Author: pLAINFIELD, Illinois Mortgage Companies: BROKER PRICE OPINION Naperville , Illinois

Feb 23 2017
QC Lending QC Banking Loan Officer Lied and Company Mislead Me Charlotte Internet Author: Warrenton, Virginia Mortgage Brokers: QC Lending Internet

Feb 22 2017
Novad Management Consulting, LLC (Reverse-Mortgage Servicer for HUD) Refused to let us payoff mortgage then sent people to trespass and harass us in an attempt to force us out of property. Nationwide Servicer for HUD reverse mortgages Nationwide Author: Boulder, Colorado Loans: Novad Management Consulting, LLC Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Feb 22 2017
SPS servicing and Wells Fargo Rob of my refund of my house when I sold it Nationwide Author: Pensacola , Florida Building Services: SPS servicing and Wells Fargo

Feb 22 2017
real time resolutions charging me for mortgage payments when the property is owned by a bank sioux city iowa
Author: sioux city, Iowa Mortgage Companies: real time resolutions dallas, Texas