Your Search | anderson, crenshaw & associates & protect america

May 25 2016
America Vacation Manager Marsha Cruz, Debbie Bryer Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Travel Agents: America Vacation Nationwide

May 25 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates They Ripped me off! Fresh Meadows New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Fresh Meadows, New York

May 25 2016
Goldstein and Associates False Felony Claims Iowa City Iowa Author: Alabama Cash Services: Goldstein and Associates Iowa City, Iowa

May 24 2016
Delta Auto Protect Huge Fraudulent Company Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: stone mountain, Georgia Auto Warranty: Delta Auto Protect Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 23 2016
Portfolio Recovery Associates Phone harassment after business hours?!! Hutchinson, KS Nationwide Author: Delta Junction , Alaska ORGANIZED CRIME: Portfolio Recovery Associates Nationwide

6, Report #1201512

Seph Lawless Joe Melendez Cleveland Ohio
Not what it seems Author: Ohio Book Publishers: Seph Lawless Cleveland, Ohio

May 23 2016
Classic Parts of America They sent me the wrong part & expect me to pay shipping to me & from me ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: Classic Parts of America Kansas City, Missouri

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Since I'm limited, I just want to say thank you for the internet. I was able to search and found it was a scam Babylon New York Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates BRJ Major ripoff. Stating I am a certified $3,900,000.00 winner and a check will be mailed to me within 14 days, GUARANTEED. BUT I HAVE TO SEND $20 Babylon, NY
Author: Calexico, California Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates NY

May 23 2016
Murray-Locane & Associates Murray-Locane & Associates, Tony Locane, Leah Scibetta, Shawn Murray -Royal Lepage Brokerage, Murray-Locane & Associates scam http://soldrlp.com/ SHAWN MURRAY | shawn@soldrlp.com, Leah Scibetta | leahscibetta@gmail.com Tony Locane | tony@soldrlp.com Sa Watch out for these guys. Ancaster Ontario
murraylocane.com - updated bait and switch scam details Author: Toronto, Ontario Real Estate Services: Murray-Locane & Associates Ancaster, Ontario

May 22 2016
Burton Neil & Associates, P.C. LlLooyd S. Markind, Esquire STRONG ARM COLLECTION THIEVES - BEWARE OF LEGAL MALPRACTICE!!! West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Burton Neil & Associates, P.C. West Chester, Pennsylvania

May 22 2016
Physiotherapy Associates Shady Practices Littleton Colorado Author: Morrison, Colorado Physical Therapists: Physiotherapy Associates Littleton, Colorado

May 22 2016
Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates STEVE OWEN, TREASURER Fraudulent Letter stating I am the recipient of $1,212,750.00 (1st) 2nd letter I shredded. Today's $3,900,000.00 winner notice New York New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Steve Owen @ Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates New York,

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Mark O'Hazo Bank of America is a Racist Jerk Stamford Connecticut
Author: Darien, Connecticut Banks: Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Stamford, Connecticut

May 20 2016
North America Moving and Storage scam artists, tricked, bait and switched contracts and took advantage of high stress period San Jose California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: North America Moving and Storage Nationwide

May 20 2016
Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Optimal Bankcard customers feel safe, secure, confident. Optimal Bankcard’s customers receive best rates, service available. Optimal Bankcard dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Optimal Bankcard recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Optimal Bankcard provides services tens of thousands of businesses across North America, represents over $2 billion of volume, & processes millions of transactions annually. Customers can feel 100% confident Optimal Bankcard will provide dependable, low cost, customized payment processing solution that will make managing business effortless. Nationwide

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 20 2016
North America Senior Benefits Mislead me into become an employee of a great company. NASB is a platform that helps you build your company/team as Life Insurance sales person Georgia Nationwide Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Home Based Business: North America Senior Benefits Nationwide

May 20 2016
Wade Wilson of Advance America Asked me to send foto of my id and a iTunes gift card and its receipts Miami, Florida Internet Author: Waipahu , Hawaii Commerical Lending Firm: Wade Wilson of Advence America Internet

May 20 2016
Cash advance America They are trying to say I owe 1287 and if I don't send payment they will take me to court and they will fax/ email my work to make the strict actions to take my wages. Darlene Meyer New Ulm Mn Internet Author: houston, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Cash advance America Internet

May 19 2016
Butler,Rose & Jamerson Asssociates I got a letter from Butler,Rose &James associates.  Babylon, Ny 11702 NY Author: Northport, Alabama Questionable Activities: Butler,Rose & JKamerson Asssociates

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates CashPac Congradulations, you have won a cash prize of 3,900,000.00all you have to do is send $ 20.00 processing fee in addressed envelope to claim prize.  Babylon New York Author: BROOKLYN, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 19 2016
W. Allan Jones Check Into Cash  The Slimiest Cesspool of Corruption Ever Known Cleveland, Tennessee
White Fights: A Bigot Exposed Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones - Check Into Cash Cleveland, Tennessee