ANGEL STEVENS, PROCESS REBATES FROM HOME Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Angel Stevens, Process Rebates From Home
There may be more specific results for "Angel Stevens, Process Rebates From Home"
For more specific results for "Angel Stevens, Process Rebates From Home"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Woww Fashions I ordered almost $150.00 worth of items. They charged my card and I never received the merchandise. In addition to that I have not been able to reach anyone from this company that could refund my money. Such a huge scam and ripoff!!! Do not order anything from this company they are liars and cheaters!!!! Internet
Author: Valencia, California Beauty Products: Woww Fashions Internet

Oct 23 2017
SEMIGEAR CO LTD - a full service semi conductor company Margarita Byrsan Margarita Byrsan is a scammer. She hires you, and you fill out business contract etc to find out the company does not even exist. I was offered $72,000 for this position, and was to be paid weekly. My first task was to accept an interac email transfer from the accountant, which seemed leery, so I told her I was unable to process this payment type, and then never heard from her again. She asked me to get a Telegram account for correspondence, and that account was removed, along with her profile picture. Obviously, I never received my first weeks pay of $1515. Don't get taken by this person. She seems legit, but is anything but! Thunder Bay, ON Canada Author: calgary, Alabama Business Consulting: SEMIGEAR CO LTD - a full service semi conductor company Internet

Oct 23 2017
Dave Rades - Kokoon Home Kits Used Deposit for other purposes and never delivered home kit nor refunded money as stated Toccoa Georgia yes Author: Granbury, Texas Prefabricated Homes: Boyd and Julie Norris Toccoa, Georgia

Oct 23 2017
LandSafe Landsafe mortgage company stole money from Bank of America account holder is/wasAnita C Sumter til this day I have been trying to prove that someone from the Bank stole my money or from Land Safe Mortgage company 11,000.00 and 2,000.00 from Wells Fargo W Stolen Identity Columbia South Carolina Author: Alabama Credit Services: LandSafe ,

Oct 23 2017
Tequila Point Southwestern Grille & Margarita Bar Poor sanitation, infestations of vermin, food-borne illnesses from food Mineral Point Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Restaurants: Tequila Point Mineral Point, Wisconsin

Oct 23 2017
Leslie Moore , escrow manager working from home Yourappforhire Sent me an email stating for immediate hire for escrow manager told me to go to yourappforhires to fill out paper work which I did. My mother also got scammed she was told she was hired and when she said she wouldn't give them any financial info her portal was denied Kansas city Missouri Author: Sherman, Texas Employment Services: Leslie Moore , escrow manager working from home Kansas city, Missouri

Oct 23 2017
Imran F Vakil Nexio PC Imran F vakilImran Vakil is a scoundrel and and crooked attorney Imran should be disbarred and prevented from practicing law for willingly breaking the law Costa Mesa ca Author: New York, New York Computer Programmers: Imran F Vakil Nexio PC Costa Mesa, California

Oct 23 2017
Stauer Refused to remove my deceased father from their catalog mailing list unless I submitted a death certificate. Burnsville Internet Author: San Diego, California Jewelry Stores: Stauer Internet

Oct 23 2017
new you underwear ordered 71.00 of new you underwear, returned for smaller sz. They have no phone, no e-mail. sent back registered mail never got underwear complete fraud. bONNIE WAGNER They sent underwear too big sent back for smaller sz. never heard from them they got 71.00 NO CITY FL. Author: newburg, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: new you underwear Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
 James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: , South Carolina

Oct 23 2017
Jelinek Construction & Concrete Brad Jelenik took a 50% deposit on mostly concrete work and has done none of that in 45 days as winter arrives Winner South Dakota Author: Carmel, California Home Improvements: Jelinek Construction & Concrete Winner, South Dakota

Oct 23 2017
Steptrum Cable TV A salesman offered me streaming tv for just 10 dollars more but i wit from paying 50$ to 90$ so i tried to switch back the said i couldnt because they no longer offered that plan Middletown ohio Nationwide Author: middletown, Ohio Internet Services: Steptrum Cable TV Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Family Safety Supply Ordered back up camera from link on FB on 08/24/17 (Order #FSS-48377) spend 139.80 and they charged me an additional 1.12 on another day. Contacted them once at end of September. They responded and said the orders were overwhelming and they are working on production.  Internet Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Motor Vehicle: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 23 2017
salvage world auto auctions MARK ALEXOPOLUNUS AND KEN STEVENS AKA MARCUS SANTANA EAST OLAS AV FTL AUDERDALE FLORIDA InternetFLORIDA Author: caledonia, Michigan Junk Dealers: salvage world auto auctions Internet

Oct 23 2017
Design home Design Home app for my phone has been stealing furniture on the game. Internet Author: Madison, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Design home Internet

Oct 23 2017
Facebook Facebook lottery. Mr Craig. David Scott. John anhony Gotten money from me for a promotional Internet Author: Sherman, Texas Cash Services: Facebook lottery Internet

Oct 23 2017
Geek Backer LLC I received a warning indicating that my computer had a virus and I was in high rish of identity theft. The warning indicated that is was from Microsoft so I called the number that was given. They told me that they would remove the virus for me at a cost of over $500. When I told them I was a retired senior citizen living on a fixed income, the fee was reduced to $199.99. I did get a bank check but have not mailed it yet. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rensselaer, New York Computer Fraud: Geek Backer LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2017
WOWW FASHION DID NOT DELIVER, BUT TOOK THE PAYMENT FROM MY DEBIT CARD Internet Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: WOWW FASHION Internet

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 22 2017
Orian Barzilay Hairline ink So here it goes,when I say how rude people are and disrespectful someone is,I did not expect to find it in a little man that goes by the name Orian Barzilay of Hairline ink .My experience at Hairline ink was supposed to be one that was rewarding and hopefull.That is not the case. New York Author: Connecticut , Alabama Tattoo Shops: Orian Barzilay from Hairline ink New York , New York

Oct 22 2017
InSol Leads I have asked for my money back. They are horrible! I needed to get some relief from making calls as my duties changed. Three weeks later I have not gotten one appointment set where they are there. Riley Martin is a thief and lies. She will seem perky and InSol leads are a SCAM. They took my money and did not even make one appointment. 599 Custer Rd. Frisco, Texas 75035 Internet Author: Austin, Texas Insurance Companies: InSol Leads Internet

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Rebut Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Bryan Brusilow's T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations, Bruce Rossi aka Rossi Home Improvements - Posted addresses in Narberth, Pen Valley, Aston, Philadelphia, PA and now Cherry Hill, NJ Kitchen renovation destruction, dangerous, unpermitted electrical, window and door installations Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Kitchens: T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Oct 22 2017
olga vasilieva olya vasilyevaH Scammer, liar,sociopath, user.She took money from me then used topless photo and stripper video to get me to go back. Kharkov Internet
Author: Calheta, Alabama Strippers & Dancer Services: olga vasilieva Internet

Oct 22 2017
Private Purchase Taclight for 4.95- 20 days later and additional $49.99 from your account 4705 Dimath Drive, Lakeland FL Florida 33813 Author: SWANTON, Vermont Sporting-good Manufactures: Private Purchase Nationwide