Customer satisfaction commitment: ITS | Ripoff Report

Your Search | anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a
There may be more reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "

Apr 17 2014
Klean Pros In reference to the other Rip-off Report on this company, I know all about Joe, who will say that he will do things he has absolutely no intention of doing. All he did was lie and play games with me and I anticipate suing the company in the very near future. Atlanta Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Klean Pros Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
SkinDiet.net Grand Ripoff. Got into my credit card and charged me $200.00 for the Free Samples Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Attorneys General: SkinDiet.net Internet

Apr 17 2014
bank of america Bank of America ,,,CLOSED account for NO REASON and can't explain why san antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Banks: bank of america san antonio, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Apr 17 2014
Michael Dikman Dikman and Dikman Mr. Dikman can be arrogant and will quit your case and keep your money if you annoy him. He likes to use his own accountant and if you do not use him he will quit your case and he likes to get his way so do not annoy him and pay the big bucks for his services but remember he has aged and he is not patient. This lawyer will lie if he wants to and has connections with some judges. His father was a judge and it is all about connections as the court is corrupt and it is set up that the lawyers steal from litigants so report any misconduct past or present asap New Hyde Park New York Author: ozone park, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Michael Dikman New Hyde Park, New York

Apr 17 2014
Freedom Debt Relief REVIEW: Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) clients can Feel safe, confident and secure about doing business with them. Freedom Debt Relief is dedicated to maintaining satisfied clients and committed to 100% complaint resolution. Freedom Debt Relief implements company-wide best practices in customer service and settlements to ensure 100% client satisfaction, client privacy, & program success. San Mateo, California*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Freedom Debt Relief is recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe and secure business that is currently helping over 30,000 families become debt free. Freedom Debt Relief pledges to always resolve any issues FDR is an accredited member of TASC Author: Peoria, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Freedom Debt Relief | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. San Mateo, California

Apr 17 2014
All My Sons Moving Extortionists & Crooks!!!! Fort Myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Moving Companies: All My Sons Moving Ft Myers, Florida

Apr 17 2014
WageWorks I see the reason why our organization dropped this ripoff company called Wageworks San Mateo, California, Lexington, Kentucky Author: Seattle, Washington Insurance Agencies: WageWorks Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Windstream Paetec In February 2013 I called to aks what I needed to do to cancel my services with Windstream (W). To do so I was told that all I needed to do was let you know when the services were ported to another carrier. Unknown to me W continued to withdraw money from my bank account, then for some reason unknown to me the ACH stopped working, so W sent me bills which I continued to pay. Little Rock AK Author: Lutherville, Maryland Internet Services: Windstream Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Corvette Connection Took car to have a paint/body repair estimate done for my insurance company's need of supplemental estimate. Car sat outside with windows down, exposed to excessive rain and snow, as are several other expensive customer cars, for several weeks. I have pictures for proof. Had to call and email shop owner daily, and he either dodged my calls, or lied stating I'm just about to get to it. Finally I had to drive across town just to see my car, and get some answers. Still had not done anything aside from pushing the car in the shop to make it appear like there had been progress. Owner could not offer me any information (other than that clearly obvious) as to what he allegedly discovered to be wrong, and he seemed surprised at a few things here and there, especially my inquiries for him.   Denver Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Corvette Connection Denver, Colorado

Apr 17 2014
Master psychic Avi Shay truelovespellcasting.com I need to let you know about psychic Avi Shay Los Angeles Internet Author: Huron, Alabama Psychic: Master psychic Avi Shay truelovespellcasting.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Omar Fitzgerald Fitzgerald Holdings, LLC We are currently seeking other victims of Omar Fitzgerald Tampa Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Omar Fitzgerald Tampa, Florida

Apr 17 2014
Yellowstone Capital REVIEW: Yellowstone Capital llc executive team & employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Yellowstone Capital LLC’s approach to business focused on working with merchants best interests in mind. Competitors require clients switch processing, Yellowstone Capital works with clients to get funding without switching processors. *UPDATE: Yellowstone Capital pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Yellowstone Capital isrecognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
Author: Church Hill, Tennessee Cash Services: Yellowstone Capital Internet

Apr 17 2014
Dynamic Premium Incentives Grand Incentives Inc The same scam. I attended a presentation with free airfare as an incentive. I paid $70 but Grand Incentives won't honor the obligation. Since I mailed the check I'm going to try the Postal Inspectors to get some action. Woodbridge Virginia Author: Norwood, Massachusetts Air Travel: Dynamic Premium Incentives Woodbridge, Virginia

Apr 17 2014
Sam Adams, West Seattle Club, HollyStone Holdings LLC, Oregon Athletic Clubs, West Seattle Athletic Club Ex Seahawk Sams Adams takes the title as the worst businessman in history by ripping off consumers and employees Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Health Spas: Sam Adams Bellevue, Washington

Apr 17 2014
RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. Fraudulent Company treatens with increasing interest on fabricated debt they refuse to explain Greenville South Carolina Author: Olympia, Washington Collection Agencies: RESURGENT CAPITAL SERVICES, LP AND ON BEHALF OF ALL SHERMAN COMPANIES I.e. LVNV FUNDING, LLC ETC. 15 S. Main St., Suite 600, South Carolina

Apr 17 2014
Gordon Myers Author of Street Smart Kids, Children's Behavioral Coach Proof of Anti-Bully Advocate Gordon Myers Attempt to Extort PR Company Sherman Oaks Internet
Author: Burbank, California Work Place Bullies: Gordon Myers Internet

Apr 17 2014
FOG DOG SPORTS AUTHORITY DICK SPORTING GOODS ALL RELATED ALL FRAUD Fraud Deception Credit Card Fraud Unauthorized Con Deceit Scam Swindle Fake Poor Bad Customer Service Internet Author: , Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: FOG DOG SPORTS AUTHORITY DICK SPORTING GOODS ALL RELATED ALL FRAUD Internet

Apr 17 2014
True Cleanse Complete.com Offered a Free Trial Offer and then charged me $79.95+shipping TWICE (2 products) West Jordan Utah
Author: GREENWOOD, Indiana Alternative Health: True Cleanse Complete.com West Jordan, Utah

Apr 17 2014
opinionworld.com.au Scam, closes your account when its time to be payed. you do all the work but only close your account when you try and use your pionts to redeam for cash https://www.opinionworld.com.au Nationwide
Author: Mildura, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Opinionworld Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
First Class Vacations - Firefly Travel Corp. REVIEW: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in travel industry. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges dedicated to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Travel Agencies: First Class Vacations Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 17 2014
First Class Vacations REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: N. Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania Cruise Ships: First Class Vacations Boca Raton, Florida

Emily Sandi Pet adoption, pet carriers, free pet, sob stories Seattle Internet
Author: Cicero, Illinois Animal Shelters: Emily Sandi Internet

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
Heritage acceptance Elkhart Rude disrespectful over junk cars Elkhart Indiana Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Car Financing: Heritage acceptance Elkhart Elkhart, Select State/Province