Your Search | anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a
There may be more reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "

Sep 21 2014
Blizzard White over charged gave offer of free trial but it is fake. reps call and fast talk you. advertising stated 14day free trial but was charged after 8 days. Scottsdale AZ Author: Birmingham , Alabama Dental Services: Blizzard White Internet

Sep 21 2014
Fast Track debt relief Trish Teto Promised via e-mail my debt will be settled in 24 months or less. I still have that e-mail. Now stating i need additional 2,500 Tamarac Florida Author: Rehoboth Beach, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: Fast Track debt relief Tamarac, Florida

Sep 21 2014
pjp auto enterprises. pjp auto enterprises had sold me a 2004 ford taurus ses this car has multiple problems it idles high and rough when you start it up it shakes going down the highway ect this car needs a lot of work . i have taken this car too the not too long ago to have the engine light check out cause it had been on a few days they plug in a code reader to the the and the person that did it was like hmmm im not getting any codes i suspect that he had cleared the codes to deny any problems with the car. i have spent some money in trying to fix the car and so far nothing has resolved and issues with it and pjp auto enterprises will not do anything to make it right . springfield Illinois Author: jacksonville, Illinois Junk Dealers: pjp auto enterprises springfield, Illinois

Sep 21 2014
Ripoff Report files Motion to Disqualify Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith for Conflict of Interest because he seeks removal of criticism about his performance as a public official. Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith using his position to Chill Free Speech. Sac County, Sac City Iowa
Author: Tempe, Arizona District Attorneys Assistant DA: Ripoff Report files Motion to Disqualify Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith for Conflict of Interest because he seeks removal of criticism about his performance as a public official. Sac City, Iowa

Sep 21 2014
handles franklin harlem globetrotters handles franklin harlem globetrottersChris franklin, handles franklin Handles Franklin - Harlem Globetrotters CHRIS FRANKLIN - CHRIS HANDLES This guy Chris Franklin is a joke pretending to be a ROLE MODEL bud he is not He Yanked one Kid by his Jersy causing a Mark on his body.Its his way or the HIGHWAY attitude! We choose the HIGHWAY! But all parents should be warned this GUY is not the stand up guy of Character that you should trust your Kids with! i will never take my kids to the Harlem globetrotters game. any of his basketball camps. this guy don't need to be Around Kids. them this guy appears to try to convince a Teenage Girl To meet him at a hotel room. hope parents keep their teens away from him.... California Nationwide
Author: 123usa, California Sports Instruction: handles franklin harlem globetrotters Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
Sovereign Endowment Chronicle Well, back in August 21 to be exact Sovereign Endowment Chronicle received a $35 dollar money order and they were to at that time send me form so that I could use them to ascertain funds from different places that give away money to help people that need it to either live on or help make me financial money worries free. My problem is that I think that they have had enough time to act on my request and they have not done so for whatever reason. Thank you very much Paul Powell Los Angeles California Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Financial Services: Sovereign Endowment Chronicle Los Angeles, California

Sep 20 2014
HBM Supply Natural Super Beaute free product just pay shipping Burbank, CA Internet Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: HBM Supply Natural Internet

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Anderson Law Group In order to avoid a lawsuit of $4203.86 against you, we request you to kindly pay the Court Restitution Amount which is $828.90 Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Loans: Anderson Law Group Internet

Sep 20 2014
freelifetime3danime.com EWEBHELPS.COMhornyfuckchicks.com They said it was a free website charged my card 39.95 instantly and and wont give it back when i cancelled the same day very rude gangster type company stay away Los angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Video Stores: freelifetime3danime.com Internet

Sep 20 2014
John Lee WindowDoorPro.net We are victims of this con artist. I filed a police report with Tustin PD. 14-4986 Chino Hills, California Author: Tustin, California Home Improvements: John Lee WindowDoorPro.net Chino Hills, California

Sep 20 2014
Armando Montelongo Seminars Armando Montelongo Seminars is a complete rip-off San Antonio, Texas
Author: santa rosa, California Seminar Programs: Armando Montelongo Seminars San Antonio, Texas

Sep 19 2014
Going Strong Sports Shamus Goss Worst customer service ever. no accountabilty and all around bad vendor. Norcross Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Small Business Services: Going Strong Sports Norcross, Georgia

Sep 19 2014
OMG Tech Help REVIEW: OMG Tech Help's executive team, employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. OMG Tech Help’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: OMG Tech Help pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. OMG Tech Help recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Washington Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Help Internet

Sep 19 2014
AceCashExpress/Jack Williamson Jason Smith all employees have heavy India accents unsecured loans Washington DC Author: California Loans: AceCashExpress/Jack Williamson Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Bh Cosmetics My Bh Cosmetics Nightmare & Why I'll NEVER shop there again! Burbank Internet
Author: Alabama Beauty Products: Bh Cosmetics Internet

80-4-ALL INC. Michael Maisch president slum lord Girard Ohio
Author: Newcomerstown, Ohio Property Management: 80-4-ALL INC. Girard, Ohio

Sep 19 2014
S kabob kabob resedahttp://sgyroskabobhouse.biz/https://www.facebook.com/pages/S-Gyros-Kabob-House-Catering/193952880690229 Walked into the restaurant and noticed all the family members or employees gathered around a laptop in the middle of the restaurant. Once I placed my order I got a real dirty look from who would come to be be my cook and everyone there made me feel like i was bothering them or that they did not want me there. The customer service was awful and enough to keep me from coming back.. ok onto the food..I ordered the Gyro Sandwich Combo which comes with a drink and fries. The meat was dry, lacking flavor and over cooked. The yogurt they used was sour and most likely has seen better days. The fries were soggy and uneatable. I took two bites and that was enough for me and I left a tip and said thank you, I got silence in return. Reseda California
Author: California Restaurants: S kabob Reseda, California

Sep 19 2014
Author: Dix Hills, Iowa Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Help Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 19 2014
True Religion Jeans Outlet Took my money but did not receive my order at all Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi Clothing Stores: True Religion Jeans Outlet Internet

Sep 19 2014
All in One Pavers Illegally withheld a restocking fee not in the contract. Rockledge Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Builders & Contractors: All in One Pavers Rockledge, Florida

Sep 19 2014
e-bay financial department Mary Reynolds They were selling a 2004 toyota tacoma on craigs list.Gave a phone number.Said if we paid $2500 thru e-bay financial department,she would ship it to us.we had 5 days to accept or reject. . Internet Author: Sioux City, Iowa Motor Vehicle: e-bay financial department Internet

Sep 19 2014
a1cashadvance steve, mihael gorden, Frank brown (mgr) and Dan (funding mgr) Giving cash advances to 5000, approved, all fees paid in and nothing. Line is voice mail and hangs up on you. Believe it is Indianapolis, Indiana Indiana Author: meriden, Connecticut Cash Services: a1cashadvance Indiana

Sep 19 2014
INTERNATIONAL Fluid Dynamics LLC The Registered Agent on file for this company is Franklin C. Fisher Jr and is located at 1212 Potomac Drive Houston, TX 77057. principal address is 1 Riverway Ste 1700 Houston, TX 77056-1997. FRAUDULANT conveyance/Execution of LLC Patent, without authorization, approval or NOTICE Houston Texas Houston TEXAS Author: Houston , Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: INTERNATIONAL Fluid Dynamics LLC Houston Texas, Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Coleanse Took money from my account for a free trial Linlithgow Internet Author: Fulbourn, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: coleanse Internet