Your Search | anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a
There may be more reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "anti slapp laws, why we need it. notice to all consumers. junk lawsuits targeting free speech are a "

Sep 03 2015
j g wentworth J g wentworth I went to them with a structured settlement the first time 0utta 12,500 i got back like 9 grand and the second time out of 12,500 i got back like around 4 grand. i feel like i was ripped off for a lot of my lawsuit money. i feel they took advantage of me because i was young and didnt know any better what can be done about this? at the time they were based in Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: j g wentworth

Sep 03 2015
Micro Center sold me a defective laptop on 12/19/13, when it crashed 5 months later they said the harddrive died, so they fixed it. Then just 15 months later it crashed again but this time I am told the cannot fix it because Sony stopped making the parts and I needed to come pick up my $720 piece of trashlaptop.  Duluth Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Computer Stores: Micro Center Duluth, Georgia

Sep 03 2015
Diversity Consulants Inc I settled with Diversified Consulants Inc for an account with Sprint on 06/01/2015 and account still showning open on my credit report. Called several times and was given the run around. I called Sprint and they verified that the account was paid. I am very disappointed in a company that harass you for payment and they don't record and have your information showing paid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Richmond, Texas Collection Agencies: Diversity Consulants Inc Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Green Tech Imaging I received a call about trying a new toner. I would have to by 2 and get the third free and they would throw in promotional items. Porter Ranch California Author: Brooklyn, New York Printing & Copy Services: Green Tech Imaging Porter Ranch, California

Sep 03 2015
Beachbody 21Day Fix Have cancelled vitamins three months and they continue to take payments out of checking account Internet Author: cleveland, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Beachbody Internet

Sep 03 2015
CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES Around the Spring of 2008 I purchased an extended warranty for my car for $ 1200.00 upfront; no payment plan. I received the booklet, wallet card, 800 number, email, everything.Months later I needed an inexpensive repair to my car but was told it was no extended warranty company REDDING CALIFORNIA Author: LILBURN, Georgia Auto Warranty: CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES redding, ca,

Sep 03 2015
J Randolp Restorations John Ruggles HE RUINED MY HOUSE!! HE DAMAGED MY PROPERTY WITH OVERSPARY .ALL MY GLASS ON MY WINDOWS ,19 IN TOTAL, ARE SPRAYED BLUE ,HOUSE IS BLOTCHY westport Connecticut Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: J Randolp Restorations westport, Connecticut

Sep 03 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Medicine Hat, Producers: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 03 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: AA Auto Protection serving customers extended auto warranty needs for over a decade, with great products backed by A.M. Best, “A” (Excellent) rated providers.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. AA Auto Protection pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with AA Auto Protection, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Customer Service Is A Top Priority of AA Auto Protection Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: AA Auto Protection Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 03 2015
Xurli REVIEW: Xurli dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Xurli helps businesses promote online & find new customers. Online marketing is tough. Xurli is among best for helping small & local businesses stand out from competition to get found online. *UPDATE: Xurli pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Xurli recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
mr. lerner Author: St George, Utah Search Engine Optimization: Xurli, Xurli, LLC Xurli Marketing St George , Utah

Sep 03 2015
Scott Properties of the Midlands, LLC Charged me $150.00 to paint 2 walls I didn't damage Lexingon South Carolina Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Property Management: Scott Properties of the Midlands, LLC Lexingon, South Carolina

Sep 03 2015
legacy collect svc/ international lending $19.16 for calling my job in same county 1 min on phone, woman operator undeniable confirmed it would cost .50cents, would you like me to place the call? cypress California Author: carteret , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: legacy collect svc/ international lending cypress, California

Sep 03 2015
Public Storage N/A This company sold my things and told me that they sent a court order form. when i asked for a copy that they mailed out it was only something that they made up from the company not from the court. Irving Texas
Author: Irving, Texas Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Irving, Texas

Sep 03 2015
Farmers Insurance Company Foremost Insurance group is a RIP OFF I was assaulted and my car was vandalised because I file claim with Farmers and Foremost insurance Co. Cincinnati, Ohio Nationwide Author: Norwood, Ohio Insurance Companies: Farmers Insurance Company Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Wellness Plan of America Scam Targeting Uninsured Nationwide Author: Rye Brook, New York Health Insurance: Wellness Plan of America Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Thrive market - membership scam Avoid at all costs - i had to file a case with BBB Culver City, CA Internet Author: Anytown, California Food Stores: Thrive market Internet

Sep 03 2015
Jacqui Holland's Synergy Hypnosis & Life Coaching *Falsely* Claims Ability To Make You BOARD CERTIFIED In Hypnosis (No such thing in CA/NV) Los Angeles California
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Synergy Hypnosis & Life coching Los Angeles, California

Sep 03 2015
Shaffer & Sons Heating & Cooling \ Air Conditioning Contractor Left my family and I with no AC for almost two weeks due to their unprofessionala work and services Scottsdale Arizona Author: Arizona Electrical Services: Shaffer & Sons Heating & Cooling \ Scottsdale, Arizona

Conseev Failure to Pay for Work Author: Alabama Bad Check Writers: Conseev

Sep 03 2015
Holiday Cruise I received a sales call from my home and i thought it was bill collector from Synchrony Bank. I called back so i could take care of the matter and was redirected to Holiday Cruise Line in Florida. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cabazon, California Cruise Ships: Holiday Cruise Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Robert Kennedy Pillar to Post Careless, disrespectful, lackadaisical Orem Utah Author: Lehi, Utah Home Inspections: Robert Kennedy Orem, Utah

Sep 03 2015
Tradesy Scam: Received Items not as described or pictured and Tradesy allowed it. Santa Monica Internet
Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Tradesy Internet

Sep 03 2015
LKQ /Automotix they sold me the wrong engine, and will not make rite on it Belleville Michigan Author: Browns Mills , New Jersey Auto Parts: LKQ /Automotix Belleville , Michigan

Sep 03 2015
U Messit we clean it Cass West Charged an arm and a leg and did a very shoddy job Edmonton Alberta
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Cleaning Services: U Messit we clean it Edmonton, Alberta

Sep 03 2015
COLORADO CHEER ACADEMY ALLSTARS (CCAA) NORM STANLEY, OWNERAMANDA NRASIEL,OWNER SERVICES NOT RENDERED FOR PAYMENTS WE MADE COLORADO SPRINGS Nationwide Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Sports Teams & Clubs: COLORADO CHEER ACADEMY ALLSTARS (CCAA) Nationwide