Your Search | antivirus2008 name that took money,,,al blinged

Feb 13 2016
Walmart Money Card Greendot, GE Bank Card Blocked after Walmart Moneycard received my federal tax refund Pasadena California Author: Avondale, Arizona Credit Card Processing Companies: Walmart Money Card Pasadena, California

Feb 13 2016
READY DEBIT GOLD I request a card to card transfer feb 5 2016 and it is now feb 13 i still have not had access to any of my funds that was transferred over a week now. I call everyday and get the answer that they are having problemswith their IT Dept. it's been over a week and i am highly upset that i cant access my funds to even get my babies diapers and food. I would like to file a lawsuit against the company for holding my funds causing me to be late on paying my bills and provide for my kids for over a week, Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Financial Services: READY DEBIT GOLD Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
Katie Lucantonio - Australia Katie Lucantonio, Psychic Angelina Lovejoy, extortion, fake psychic, email threats, threatening to ruin someone's reputation if they do not give them money, Griffith, New South Wales, Australia Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Katie Lucantonio - Australia Internet

Feb 12 2016
Excelsior emc over charging me on my electric bill they put in a new meter and IM only home two days out the week and they saying IM using over 100 kw per day. I ask them to send the people that install this meter out to look and see if something is wrong but they dont want to do that from 2-9-2016 to 2-12-2016 I got home and look at the meter its saying I usi Metter Georgia Author: Register, Georgia Government Services: Excelsior emc Metter, Georgia

Feb 12 2016
Central Billing, LLC Readers Discount Center Received a collection notice letter of owing $938.85. My wife paid for it with a money order unknowingly that it was a complete ripoff.. Los Angeles California Author: WINGATE, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Central Billing, LLC Los Angeles, California

Feb 12 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TCP Logistics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. With our 24/7 curtsey dispatch service we ensure that you get up to date information on all loads..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. TCP Logistics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. TCP Logistics is the new North and South Express Author: , Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TCP Logistics operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. TCP Logistics maintains performance-driven culture focused on delivering best-in-class service to customers & superior commitment to our performance partners. TCP Logistics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Aledo, Texas

Feb 12 2016
LVNV FUNDING LLC Niagara Credit Solutions, Inc They are trying to scam me in the amount of 3375. 00 saying I owe sears national bank this money Boston Massachusetts Author: Brockton , Massachusetts Questionable Activities: LVNV FUNDING LLC Boston, Massachusetts

Feb 12 2016
EHG Fulfillment, LLC Their website advertises a 90 day money back guarantee. I contacted the company numerous times, via support@maleenhancementdoc.com and they never refunded my money. Internet
Author: Camarillo, California Drug Manufacturers: EHG Fulfillment, LLC Internet

Feb 12 2016
Modlily.com I ordered a dress from them and they did not send it and wont refund my money Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Customer: Modlily.com Internet

Feb 12 2016
Mike Lavallee dba Killerpaint Mike Lavallee ignored written contract, ruined my race car, stole my money. Snohomish Washington Author: Enumclaw, Washington Body Work & Repair: Mike Lavallee Snohomish, Washington

Feb 12 2016
Area Construction Services Inc. Kenneth Monilaw Ken Monilaw contracted to set up a modular in McHenry County for a man who is parapalegic. He subcontarcted the work out 3 years ago. The home and garage is still not finished and none of the sub contractors were paid. He pocketed over $50,000.00 and has disappeared. I reported him to the authorities but nothing has been done to pay back the money he stole from the poor guy who is housed in a nursing home in Chicago because he can't live in a home that is still not finished and damaged from the weather. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: Area Construction Services Inc. Crystal Lake , Illinois

Feb 12 2016
CashForFurCoats; Canadian Coats Laurier and Andrea Chabot I purchased a fur coat from Laurier & Andrea Chabot on ebay. he's a common crook/scammer that tries to turn the table on you. Cranbrook Author: Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Companies: CashForFurCoats Cranbrook, British Columbia

Feb 12 2016
Kenneth Adams All Together Construction Took 2,000 and never did any work - DO NOT HIRE North Royalton Ohio Author: Lyndhurst , Ohio Home Improvements: Kenneth Adams North Royalton , Ohio

Feb 11 2016
FightPro Elite Double Weave BJJ Gi Poorly Made Gi that Rips Easily and has Numerous Fabric Errors Sydney, Australia Internet Author: Sydney, Other Sporting Goods: FightPro Elite Double Weave BJJ Gi Internet

Feb 11 2016
Cardinal logistics (greatwide) tax evasion money laundering payroll fraud Rocky Mount Nationwide Expectations Author: Stephens city , Virginia Internal Revenue Service: Cardinal logistics (greatwide) Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Flagship Merchant Services also doing business as ipayments including the rep, Johnathan Goddard and supervisor Westly S. Dishonest, Theives, Liars! They will say anything to justify stealing money from honest people. Thousand Oaks California Author: Carpinteria, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Flagship Merchant Services Thousand Oaks, California

Feb 11 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Idea Buyer committed to total satisfaction of their clients. Idea Buyer’s intellectual property development services developed to increase the probability of product recognition and acceptance in client's desired market.*UPDATE: Idea Buyer, LLC pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio

Feb 11 2016
Satic USA TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satic USA rarely deals directly with or sell to the public. Satic USA is a manufacturer electronics, lighting and other products to specification for people like your local solar dealer or electrical contractor. Customers can buy from them with confidence when you see our brand name. Knowing that we are easy to reach and love what we do, back all claims, honor warranties and stand behind the products we’ve made in the USA with pride.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Satic USA TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Satic USA is American electronics manufacturer headquartered in Missoula, MT. Satic USA is American engineers, designers and manufacturers of energy saving products. Each product was thoughtfully engineered in the U.S. to be affordable, easy to use and effective. Missoula, Montana

Feb 11 2016
EA A.Collection Made in Italy jackets Italian Made Jackets as gifts but want money in return Italy Web Author: American Canyon, California Bait-and-Switch: EA A.Collection

Feb 11 2016
TCP Logistics is the NEW North and South Express Author: omaha, Nebraska Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TCP Logistics operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. TCP Logistics maintains performance-driven culture focused on delivering best-in-class service to customers & superior commitment to our performance partners. TCP Logistics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. WillowPark, Texas

Feb 11 2016
Armstrong Steel Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer satisfaction commitment. The culture at Armstrong Steel revolves around quality and service. Ripoff Report Verifiers visited Armstrong's Corporate Headquarters and met with dozens of hardworking, dedicated quality minded employees. Customer testimonials consistently recognize Armstrong Steel as a reliable, trustworthy business to purchase from.*UPDATE: Armstrong Steel committed to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Armstrong Steel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified
Author: greenwood village, Colorado Manufacturers: Armstrong Steel Buildings TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. Customer testimonials consistently recognize Armstrong Steel as a reliable, trustworthy business to purchase from. Greenwood Village, Colorado

Feb 11 2016
Double C Auto Sales (Carlos) Sold me a car that I didnt make it home from car lot in. Moore Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Double C Auto Sales Moore, Oklahoma

Feb 11 2016
Endurance Warranty Services I recently purchased a warranty from you Endurance on March 27, 2012. On April 27, 2012 I tried to go and have some vehicle repairs done on my car. Your company would not cover them and told me that t Internet, Illinois endurance warranty Author: , Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services Internet

Feb 11 2016
ABC Pest Control ABC Pest Control Largo Florida They will never do what they promise! Terrible company that will lie repeatedly,not do what was promised, then charge you for canceling their terrible service. Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Exterminating Services: ABC Pest Control Largo, Florida

Feb 11 2016
Ip nation They took out $4.95 without notifying me and I am very upset about it and I want to rip somebody's head off 34.95 without notifying me and I am very upset abo Internet Author: Decatur, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Ip nation Internet