Your Search | antivirus2008 name that took money,,,al blinged

Oct 04 2015
DacCoasta Goldens Claude and Shontil, Theodore Batel, Michael Batel and their shipper BEWARE ---- BREEDER took our money on a purchase of one of their puppies --- SCAM --- NEVER delivered and their shipper wanted us to pay more money $799.00 before he could ship,  Florence Alabama Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Animal Services: DacCoasta Goldens Florence, Alabama

Oct 04 2015
T.L thompson money hungry , liars, and very rude! out to get you!! Texas Are you kidding me?? Author: addison , Illinois Car Insurance: T.L thompson Texas

Oct 04 2015
06:44 PM Take Money From Individuals Seeking Transcripts Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Corrupt Companies: Internet

Haband Comenity Capital bank Opened credit card in my name. Charging card Ohio
Author: Whitehouse, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Haband nationwide

Oct 04 2015
La Paloma Nursing Home Jeff, Jennifer, and dr. Novak They are trying force me out apartment, don't forget I'm a black man, and we know what that means Oceanside California Is this a joke?? Author: Vista, California Employers: La Paloma Nursing Home Oceanside, California

Oct 04 2015
American Business Services LLC Custom web site,doname name, Hosting Package, fishing and or pets branding site. I am unable to bet in touch with them. I tried to get help from the Mo attorney general but nothing. Help please. Thank you . Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Business Consulting: American Business Services LLC Internet

Oct 04 2015
Pulte Homes Kept our earnest money. Flower Mound Texas Author: Flower Mound, Texas Building Services: Pulte Homes Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
Micro poms /com Found company on FB and my email account . I answered the price very good for something that I have been looking Alex Troy, Bowie, Maryland moneygram cashed in Maryland and Delaware Author: San Diego, California Dog Breeders: Micro poms

Oct 04 2015
youthful radiance looking to lose wrinkes, instead they're looking to have me lose money!! greenville Internet Author: Florida Beauty Salons: youthful radiance Internet

Oct 04 2015
The Secret Society Neothink Society Preyed upon a 91 year old woman....dupped her out of her money. Dallas Texas Author: MESQUITE, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: The Secret Society Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
Money grubbing?? Author: Studio City, California Animal Services: Tina Pollard Los Angeles , California

Oct 04 2015
Future Income Payments Pension annuities and Settlements, LLC The company gave me a pension loan frommy Veteran Benefits. I was given $5500. I believed that I have to repay the amount that was given, I found that I would have to pay this amount over a period of 5 yers which I would actually pay back over $40000. Irvine California Author: W, Virginia Loans: Future Income Payments Irvine, California

Oct 04 2015
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: THE LAW OFFICE OF CHARLENA THORPE, INC DULUTH, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
USA Steel Quality Buildings Building that will never be finished Lake Land Florida
Company Name Author: , Georgia Building Services: USA Steel Quality Buildings Lake Land, Florida

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
University of Phoenix Gave me a crap degree that gets me laughed out of job interveiws Nationwide Author: danville , Illinois Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Whetstone partners, Miami E title auto loan I signed I document that I was not allowed to read from a tablet phone owned by a third party Miami Florida Author: Vero beach, Florida Financial Services: Whetstone partners, Miami Florida

Oct 03 2015
George Bosy Premier Credit George Bosy and Dawn McGraw Expungement Program - scam that cost me over $4,000 San Juan Capistrano and Tempe California and Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Credit Services: George Bosy San Juan Capistrano , California

Oct 03 2015
Holsted Jewelers Took $60.00 out of my account without my authorization. Joliey Illinois Author: Lynn, Indiana Jewelers: Holsted Jewelers Joliey, Illinois
24, Report #1204804

Oct 03 2015
Apple Iphone Mac Imac won't honor there Class action Lawsuit that forced them to replace batteries for Faulty batteries California Nationwide Apple Class Action lawsuit Author: suagr land, Texas Computer Manufactures: Apple Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
SWEETSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU Your immediate attention and response is required that you don't forfeit your rights to win $12,000.000.00 in cash.Data fee of $5.00 to be sent to their address. DALLAS Texas Author: Mobile, Alabama Environmental Violators: SWEETSTAKES AUDIT BUREAU DALLAS, Texas