ANTIVIRUS2008 NAME THAT TOOK MONEY,,,AL BLINGED Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Antivirus2008 Name That Took Money,,,Al Blinged
There may be more specific results for "Antivirus2008 Name That Took Money,,,Al Blinged"
For more specific results for "Antivirus2008 Name That Took Money,,,Al Blinged"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Netmarble-4ones poker Updated their app which transformed into purchase losses reported problem to them (app continuously crashing). Replied that it's not their problem Internet Author: Oxnard, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Netmarble-4ones poker Internet

May 28 2017
sunset bamboo I ordered 2 inch by 8 feet bamboo (qty 6) for $85.95+tax. Not one of them was 2 inches. 1.5 inches at best, and that is at the wide end. The Narrow end was even less. San Bernidino California Author: warsaw, Missouri Building Products: sunset bamboo San Bernidino, California

May 28 2017
American Professional institute Api They lied there wasn't no jobs I attended from 2008/2010 with the money that I am paying for and the fake student loan has been taking my money I want this taken off my record Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: American Professional institute Decatur, Georgia

May 28 2017
Arrowhead motors Sold me a car that is dangerous to drive and won't male it right Claremont New Hampshire Author: Bradford, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Arrowhead motors Claremont , New Hampshire

May 28 2017
National Stident loan Servicing The company told me they were paying my studen loans and I was going to be in a debt forgiveness program. However I paid them money which was never paid on student loans Santa Ana California Author: Byram, Mississippi Advertising Agencies: National Stident loan Servicing Santa Ana, California

May 28 2017
Confederate superstore Charged me 19.97 for an order that was only 1.97 and I want my money back Blaine Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Confederate superstore Blaine, Minnesota

May 28 2017
Planet 7 Casino Stole my money and committed FRAUD unknown they won't disclose Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Casinos: Planet 7 Casino Internet

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Yes, you were scammed Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
Signature Pools and Spa Erasmo Flores Fraudster steling money from people wanting pool. Arlington Texas
He Finished My Pool He Has Other Contract Jobs To Finish. Author: FRISCO, Texas Pool Builders: Signature Pools and Spa Arlington, Texas

May 28 2017
Economy Rent-A-Car Scam Artists - they love to steal your money while pretending to help you Otopenia Nationwide Insurance--- Author: Costa Mesa, California Travel Services: Economy Rent-A-Car Otopenia, Other

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 27 2017
bankofoptions.com I want my investment, my money, back! London Internet Author: Linkoping, Other Accounting: Bankofoptions.com Internet

Terminix Dayton ohio Took advantage of elderly. Lied to us. Dayton Nationwide
Author: Tipp city, Ohio Home Improvements: Terminix Nationwide

May 27 2017
Ronald James Moore Ronnie MooreRonald J. MooreRon Moore Sold a mobile home to which he did not have title. Skipped town with $14,000 of my money. Phelan California Author: Surprise, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Ronald James Moore Phelan, California

May 27 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
18th Nov Response From the Attorney General's Office of the state of Victoria. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 27 2017
Go shop and save Luv savings SCAMMED OUT OF MONEY. CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD Nationwide
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Go shop and save Nationwide

May 27 2017
Al Brastin Fraud Dallas Texas Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Loans: Al Brastin Texas

May 27 2017
Spoiled Sweet Pets Just like in another report they will not refund money when what I ordered did not fit. Never ever has any company I have used all my life refused to refund. There is much small print to read, so buyer beward. They just made money off of me since they will be keeping my money. I don't know Internet Author: El Dorado Hills, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Spoiled Sweet Pets Internet

May 27 2017
ROADSIDE SERVICE Offered $ 100 Walmart Gift Card if I answered their survey. This was a veiled attempt to get my hard earned money by giving me endless offers for products i didn't want. Tampa Florida Author: STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: ROADSIDE SERVICE Tampa, Florida

May 27 2017
Credit Foncier km Credit Foncier KM stealing customers money Moheli Author: Alabama Banks: Credit Foncier km Moheli,

May 26 2017
Garcinia Cambogia African Mango Prime Won't Refund Money Oakland CA
Author: Loveland, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia African Mango Prime Internet