Your Search | antivirus2008 name that took money,,,al blinged

Dec 06 2016
Luxstyle international I'VE been charged for something that I never ordered!! Denmark Internet Author: Stoney Creek, Alabama Beauty Salons: Luxstyle international Internet

Dec 06 2016
NastyDress I bought 2 clothing items from them and still have not received any sort of confirmation or shipping. Money is gone and clothes have not arrived. Internet
Author: Monument , Colorado Clothing Stores: NastyDress Internet

Dec 06 2016
Leif Johnson Ford Service Dept is a ripp off, scam, do not take your car there..replace parts that are perfectly fine... Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Leif Johnson Ford Austin, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Jasen Gonzalez Ebay user name (jasen89-2012) BEWARE-Ebay buyer is a THIEF. Acts like a spoiled child, threatens to file a claim to get refund.-BEWARE Youngsville Louisiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: Jasen Gonzalez Internet

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California

Dec 05 2016
Chris Robinson Tyme They took 39.95 out of my account without my consent. Grand Rapids Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Banks: Chris Robinson Internet

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Teehood I never recieved rhe leggings that I ordered and it has been OVER 3 months! Internet
Author: Kings, Illinois Clothing Stores: Teehood Internet

Dec 05 2016
LGS Staffing Labor Guys Staffing Illegal, Scam, Bully, Rip Off, Lies, Cheats and that is just the start New Albany Ohio Author: Ohio Employment Services: LGS Staffing New Albany, Ohio

Dec 05 2016
Staples Charged for discounted item that is out of stock Sedona Arizona Staples called... Author: Sedona, Arizona Computer Manufactures: Staples Sedona, Arizona

Dec 05 2016
Re/Max The Joe Ward Team Lied to my Realtor to con me out of money. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Re/Max The Joe Ward Team Raleigh, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
Ticket Galaxy this company is a rip off. don't purchase from them. they sold me tickets that were behind the strange and cannot be sold buy the venue. not only did they inflate the charges by 3 times they added an additional $150 fee I was not told or shown about the undated prices and all until after the sale was finalized. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Blue Dolphin Magazines 2016 Blue Dolphin Group, LLC Blue Dolphin scam is repeatedly sending bunches of different magazines that I did not order and also in another persons name and I can't stop it due to not being able to speak to anyone and no return phone calls. Illinois Author: Clinton, Illinois Websites: Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Illinois

Dec 05 2016
Price A Building - John Barber | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Centennial Colorado Report posted is blatantly a Lie!! Author: Denver, Colorado Sales People: Price A Building - John Barber Centennial, Colorado

Dec 05 2016
sears they are cheating me in my money Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: sears Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
CommercialLeads Commercial Leads I paid $2,500.00 for 70 leads and have received NO LEADS that fit my parameters and only four total junk leads, they do not return my calls for a complete refund Jacksonville Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Business Consultants: CommercialLeads Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Durizon Roofing and Construction LLC Disabled veteran ripped off, Durizon Roofing (Daniel Garcia) took $4100 and disappeared San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Builders & Contractors: Durizon Roofing and Construction LLC San Antonio, Texas

Dec 05 2016
ChristianForums.Com All About The Money! Turn Off Your Ad-Blocker and You'll see! Internet Author: Alabama Religion: ChristianForums.Com Internet

Dec 05 2016
MPELL Solutions GODISH.com did not send the $100 VISA Giftcard that was promised to me for signing up for DISH Network Carlsbad California
It sucks dealing with rebates Author: Dana Point, California Cable TV: MPELL Solutions Carlsbad, California

Dec 05 2016
Gladstone Morgan HK Dino Zavagno Gladstone morgan changed lost me a lot of money through slack administration 5 Wing Kut Street, central Author: hong kong, Alabama Financial Services: Gladstone Morgan HK 5 Wing Kut Street, central,

Dec 05 2016
Choxi No More Rack After three orders, I asked for my money back. When I went to get my money back for the final time, no website existed anymore. Atlanta GA Internet Author: Waldron , Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Choxi Internet

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) or TryTrimGenesis Deceptive Free Trial Offer that results in autobilling of $100's without pre-approval or notice Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) Internet