Your Search | aol & talk america

Oct 25 2016
321 Loans/ Helping America Group They were to settle my debit and pay them off, 321 lend them the money and I was paying them back for Helping America Group. Pompano Beach, Florida Florida Author: Crescent City, Florida Credit Services: 321 Loans/ Helping America Group Pompano Beach, Florida

Oct 23 2016
AOL AOL Fraud Unauthorized Credit Card Charge Internet Author: REdondo Beach, California Computer Software: AOL Internet

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Division of Unclaimed FundsJosh Parker, Claims Manager Contest Never Entered, final notice without prior notices! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cleveland, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
Award Notification Commission LARRY HOURS EXECUTOR OF AWARDS I received a letter from Award Notification Commission Ml 520 19 23 ( TD- 14/71-P) JC- 38022-0209385 World Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 7800154482 1194276833 with Any written by it saying I've won 1,327,940.00 dollars and I have to pay 11.89 to ANC Nationwide
Author: Simmesport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Protect America Did Not honor their contract with me and tried to unilaterialy modify the contract: Breech of Contract Austin Texas
Author: N. Chesterfield, Virginia Security Services: Protect America Austin, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 18 2016
Energy solutions of America Dennis WiebenNick AlanJamie Wieben Employment opportunity that turned out to be a scam Ankeny Iowa Author: Yuma, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Energy solutions of America Ankeny, Iowa

Oct 17 2016
Legionnaire Insurance Trust AGIA, Life Insurance Company of North America Legionnaire Insurance Trust takes money from Dead People for Health Insurance Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Insurance Companies: Legionnaire Insurance Trust Internet

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California

Oct 16 2016
Cash America advance John Convk San Antonino Texas Author: Eastlake, Ohio Commerical Lending Firm: Cash America advance San Antonino, Texas

Oct 15 2016
Volkswagen VW of America Ripoff dealerships and dangerous cars, Will never go near a VW again Coconut Creek Florida Author: Florida Auto manufactures: Volkswagen VW of America Coconut Creek, Florida

Dial America Wrongful Termination El paso Texas
Author: Fabens , Texas Civil Rights Violators: Dial America El paso, Texas

Oct 14 2016
Home Partners of America not totally forthcoming on requirements for approval Chicago Illinois Author: Long Beach, California Real Estate Services: Home Partners of America Chicago, Illinois

Oct 14 2016
Home Warranty of America HWA Does not perform as paid for and promised Nationwide Author: Sedona, Arizona Home Warranty Companies: Home Warranty of America Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
AOL SHOP / VISTA STORES ONLINE SCAM ITEM, deceptive, inferior carrollton, texas Internet Author: lakewood, California Cameras & Video: AOL SHOP / VISTA STORES ONLINE Internet

Oct 13 2016
Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Diesel Pros and 4x4; Pure Cadillac service; PCS Princeton Texas
State Farm and Jake Weibe Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Princeton, Texas

Oct 13 2016
America Vacations TripAdvisor Scam via work fax stating HR Promo DO NOT FALL FOR IT HANG UP!!! Mexico Nationwide Author: Dover, Delaware Resorts: America Vacations Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Straight Talk Wireless Lying thieves thieves disrespectful jerks scammers Wal-Mart company ban Miami Internet Author: Clifton Springs, New York Telephones: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Oct 11 2016
Public Defender Office in FlorenceSc. would not have meeting did not try to put up a good Defense for client asking anyone else to please come forward we need to stop the Corruption now we need our rights back we need our America back were we could count on the ones supposed to help now they take turn on who going to win Florence South Carolina Author: cross, South Carolina Government Worker: Public Defender Office in FlorenceSc. Florence, South Carolina

Oct 09 2016
04:46 PM Search Firm America FRAUD WARNING DO NOT click on thier site - Virus Fake Internet Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Internet

Oct 09 2016
09:01 AM COFFEE DIET. GREEN COFFEE, GARCINIA CAMBODIA Led me to believe it was a free sample, gave credit info for shipping , stuck with 2 charges of $89 plus, all details hidden in TERMS OF SERVICE, not only USELESS, but CUSTOMER SERVICE tried multiple times to talk me into ORDERING MORE Internet Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Internet

Oct 08 2016
Auto Club of America Bad service Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Palo Verde, California Auto Clubs: Auto Club of America Internet
25, Report #1332051

Oct 07 2016
Verizon Fios Verizon is making is making unrequested changes to my account that I did not make. There is a new charge for a new feature that will reoccur every month and there is a fee for requesting a change. The only rebuttle is to wait on the phone, half hour to an hour to talk to someone who barely speaks english and is impossible to understand. This has happened to me over and over with Verizon. They are guilty of the same thing that Wells Fargo just go caught doing. They need to be regulated by an outside entity. How else can we stop them? Newport News Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Verizon Fios Nationwide