Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Aol & talk america

Showing 1-25 of 16,350 Found Reports For more specific results for "Aol & talk america"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. Garratt Harwood Product does NOT work They put a Mechanic Lien on my house! Liars! Double Talk! Do not care about their customers just the $$$$$ Dublin, California Sue them, they'll d**n sure respond to a summons. Author: Concord, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Mar 22 2017
Big 5 Sporting Goods BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS RIPPED ME OFF ON A PAIR OF HIKING BOOTS Oceanside California Prove.... Author: Oceanside, California Department & Outlet Stores: Big 5 Sporting Goods Oceanside, California

Mar 18 2017
Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA https://ramadeals.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Promised to reship to wrong address & refused refund despite 5 requests. West Seneca, New York Author: Florissant, Colorado Auto Audio Electronics: Rama Deals-ELECTRIC HEATING BLANKETS 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, New York USA West Seneca, , New York

Mar 18 2017
Bank of America B of A unwilling to subordinate my loan request Greensboro North Carolina Author: Tualatin, Oregon Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
AOL aol charging me Nationwide Author: North Walpole, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: AOL Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Theatreland America Over charged for theater tickets and service fees Internet Author: Southaven, Mississippi Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Mar 15 2017
Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Remedy Roofing's clients feel safe knowing Remedy Roofing has 2 million dollars worth of general liability insurance for protection. Remedy Roofing’s commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Remedy Roofing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Remedy Roofing Responds Author: katy, Texas Storage Companies: Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Remedy Roofing's commitment to quality, continuing education & dedicated customer service team, brings Remedy Roofing to consistently deliver best roofing system available in industry. Remedy Roofing provides complete roofing services for residential & commercial projects throughout Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, & across America. katy texas, houston texas, the woodlands texas,, Texas

8, Report #1361951

Mar 15 2017
Red Rock Towing LLC Do not get your repair work done here! I received a quote over the phone for a quick one hour repair and ended up with a 700.00 bill. The owner, Mike said he charges by the book and if he can get it done in 45minutes he's still going to charge 3hrs labor. I called around and other shops say the job should have taken 45minutes. He is not a licensed repair shop and has an unqualified tow truck drivers playing mechanic. This is a towing company, not a repair shop. He runs the business out of his garage in a residential area. Beware of the friendly talk over the phone that they'll take care of you because it will come with a hefty price tag. Gillette Wyoming Author: Gillette, Wyoming Auto Towing: Red Rock Towing LLC Gillette, Wyoming

9, Report #1361907

Mar 15 2017
America Vacation and My Sunny Vacations vacationativations.com.aslo docusign.com to sign off on the purchased My sunny Vacations calle epicuaro 458,paseo universidad puerto vallar jalisco,mexico 48280 Author: newark, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: America Vacation and My Sunny Vacations Internet

Mar 13 2017
Gap Claims insurance Run around,talk to in a demeaning manner, told me I need to use common sense, that a 80 or 90 year old knows houston Texas Yep Author: Lubbock, Texas Auto Warranty: Gap Claims insurance houston, Texas

Mar 13 2017
America Vacations It looks like we were all fooled by this scammer - by looking at all the report - we all believed and purchased what they offered - and now that we are ready to book, the phone no does not even work. what can we do? Have they found these scammers?
Author: Arleta, California Travel Services: Amaerica Vacations

Mar 13 2017
The Roth Morgan Firm Trying to shake down on a debt discharged by Chapter 7 Orlando Florida Can't talk to anyone in the office Author: Rockford, Illinois Collection Agencies: The Roth Morgan Firm Orlando, Florida

Mar 12 2017
Theatreland America aka John Elliot Charged more than 3 times ticket price for show London, United Kingdom Author: Lyndonville , New York Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Mar 11 2017
Parisian Glow Agreed to a free trial of the face cream and eye lifting serum. All I had to do was pay for shipping. About 2 weeks later I found a charge to my bank for $89.92 and $84.95. Never at anytime did I agree to these charges. Called and had to talk with 3 different people before they said they would refund my money. Still not sure if I will ever see my money again. This company needs to be stopped before they rip off someone else. A class action suit should be filed against this company. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Brookfield , Wisconsin Internet Marketing Companies: Parisian Glow St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 11 2017
America vacations Yucatan solsan Charged me 300.00 for an all inclusive hotel package to turcs and caicos that is null Nationwide Author: Farmingdale, New York Air Travel: America vacations Yucatan solsan Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
bank of America seterus ak IBM and fannie mae The house I bought dates were oct 28,2002, but the owner b 4 me livied there was foreclosed 2001. so two months after she went into foreclosure I bought the house right to an appeal taken away. Nationwide Author: evergreen park , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: bank of America Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
sertrus ibm/ fannie mae southside residential properties bank america transferred me after getting funds to foreclosure with seterus 2013 chicago illinois Nationwide Author: evergreen park , Illinois Mortgage Companies: sertrus Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
SONY OF AMERICA CORP Sony refuses to take care of warranty issues New York City New York Author: Tampa, Florida Television Parts & Services: SONY OF AMERICA CORP New York City , New York

Mar 07 2017
Eastern Quay Asset Management EQUAM Eastern Quay Asset Management EQUAM is selling Fraud investment around South Africa, North America and Europe Carmona Cavite Internet Author: Idaho Investment Brokers: Eastern Quay Asset Management Internet

Mar 07 2017
Bell Capital Private Wealth Managers bell-capital.org Bell Capital Private Wealth Managers is into Investment frauds targeting investors from South Africa, North America, ASIA and Europe Carmona Cavite Internet
Bell Capital Private Wealth Managers Author: Alabama Investment Brokers: Bell Capital Private Wealth Managers Internet

Mar 05 2017
AUDI North America -> Audi Financial Services >> Customer Services Audi destroyed my credit rating because thier website didnt work and 'they were under resourced very busy dealing with other people who are sueing them' Nationwide Timeline? Author: KISSIMMEE, Florida Car Financing: AUDI North America Nationwide

Mar 05 2017
Community America Credit Union CACU is suing me for insufficient fund charges for allegedy stolen checks that they admit I didn't write Kansas City Missouri Some info & questions for you-- Author: Kansas city, Missouri Banks: Community America Credit Union Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
assurance america KYLE KI Atlanta, Georgia KYLE KIMBLER A SCUMBAG FOR ASSURANCE RIPPOFF ARTIST! Author: Georgia Car Insurance: assurance america Atlanta, , Georgia

Mar 03 2017
assurance america KYLE REFUSING TO PAY ACCIDENT CLAIM WHEN YOUR INSURED IS AT FAULT Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: assurance america Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 03 2017
Readydebit I had my taxes deposited onto the card, and I used my card for a little while and then I went to use the card and it declined. Now they keep telling me it's risk activities and the processing department has to deal with it. That in 24-48 business hours I should have an answer. I ask to talk to a supervisor or the processing department and they can't do it. California Nationwide Ready Debit Author: Baraga, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Readydebit Nationwide