APPLIED CARD BANK, CROSS COUNTRY BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Applied Card Bank, Cross Country Bank
There may be more specific results for "Applied Card Bank, Cross Country Bank"
For more specific results for "Applied Card Bank, Cross Country Bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Parisian, KMD Skin Cream and Lil*Labeyeserum SCAM, DECEPTIVE ADS on INTERNET. GET YOUR CARD NUMBER AND CHARGES RANDOM ITEMS Florida and Colorado Author: Coral Springs, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
paintinghere.com paintinghere.org, nonprints.com, paintingandframe.com Bank of China Scammer Xiamen Internet Author: London, Alabama Artist Galleries: paintinghere.com Internet

Apr 23 2017
Federal Reserve Bank of New York William Dudley, C.E.O. The same old same old: send money to jane doe, and well send you the Visa card that will have a ballance of 15 million dollars, that you can withdrawl up to 20,000 a day. New york ? Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Federal Reserve Bank of New York Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Broad Financial LLC Jeff Astor, Madison Trust Checkbook IRA Ponzi Scheme Scam with Broad Financial LLC, Madison Trust Company Monsey New York Author: Jackson, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Broad Financial LLC Monsey, New York

Apr 23 2017
Ace Cash Services acsincorporated.net/ ACE INC Claims that I owe on a loan and need to pay using an itunes gift card! Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 23 2017
Worldpay Worldppay Merchant Services, Worldpay Credit Card services Beware Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Credit Card Processing Companies: Worldpay Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
ihonre peter Fidelity Bank Account number: (((REDACTED))) Phone number: xx476, his moniker online is Step dad, especially on telegram He scammed me of over #150,000 sent to him to purchase bitcoin Internet Author: ogun state, Online Trading: ihonre peter Internet

Apr 22 2017
The Geeks Depot Internet Fraud, Credit Card Fraud, Theft Chico, California Internet Refunded Author: Springfield, Illinois Arts & Crafts Stores: The Geeks Depot Internet

Apr 22 2017
Langley Federal Credit Union Bank personnel not doing there job/ lack of communications virginia beach Virginia This must be why Author: Virginia Banks: Langley Federal Credit Union virginia beach, Virginia

Apr 22 2017
AOL Unauthorized Use of Credit Card Nationwide Author: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania Internet Services: AOL Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Neulift Skin Products advertise small trial of product for 5.95 and then charges your credit card 89.95 for that small sized bottle Fountain Valley California Author: Huntington Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Neulift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Apr 22 2017
Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 NCO Dermawrinkleblast 800-801-6230 offered me two Derma products on tria for $9.37l. Told them that is all I wonted. Billed my credit card for $189.51 on internet. advertised on facebook Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Alternative Health: Premium Youthfountain 800-714-2106 Internet

Apr 22 2017
Life cell skin i was advertised a trial of this product at the amount of $4.25 i placed my order and upon checkout it stated - your total today 4.25 then my purchase was declined i called the bank who made me aware they tried to bill me over $189 and the bank was alerte Charged more than my today total reported Online Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Life cell skin Internet

Apr 22 2017
Brad Bartja and Natalie Wallis of Scotia Bank in Canada Jeff Bartja of the Bank of Montreal in Canada Brad Bartja and Natalie Wallis of Scotia Bank in Canada and Jeff Bartja of the Bank of Montreal in Canada running an investment opportunity where you MUST recruit other investors in order to profit Belleviile, London, Hamilton , Ottawa, Toronto Ontario
Author: Belleviile, Ontario Investment Brokers: Brad Bartja and Natalie Wallis of Scotia Bank in Canada Ontario

Apr 22 2017
DIRECTV DIRECTV charged credit card without authorization for an early termination fee I did not owe Nashville Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cable TV: DIRECTV Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
api recovery solutions taking money out of my bank account Nationwide Author: providence, Rhode Island Financial Services: api recovery solutions Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Alisha I want to send payment to Alisha your client, but 'g2s is not accepting my credit card. I am using Axis Bank Visa Credit Card. There is no problem with the card at this end. Internet Author: Konnagar, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Alisha Internet

Apr 22 2017
Cricket Wireless Cricket AT&T All this over a SIM Card! Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Comerica bank Unathorized transactions(Stole my entire financial aid refund) Florida Internet Author: gilchrist, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: Comerica bank Internet

Apr 21 2017
Excede. Wildblue, Viasat Company makes promises they can not deliver..and when you try and cancel rude and try to take money from your bank account. Carlsbad California Author: Gold Hill, Oregon Internet Service Providers: Excede. Wildblue, Viasat Carlsbad, California

Apr 21 2017
Fien Such & Crane JP Morgan Bank FRAUDULENT COURT DOCUMENTS Rochester New York Author: Middleburgh, New York Banks: Fien Such & Crane Rochester, New York

Apr 21 2017
Eliot Management Group Wolves on Mill Street TEMPE Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Card Processing Companies: Eliot Management Group TEMPE, Arizona

Apr 21 2017
K styles on facebook I ordered 2 sweatshirts for$40 and they will not get back to me Internet
Author: Ogallala , Nebraska Credit Card Fraud: K styles on facebook Internet

Apr 21 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Scam, not a free trial, hidded a subcription waiting to bill your credit card. Fountain Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Savage, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Nationwide