Customer satisfaction commitment: Aqua Care | Ripoff Report

Your Search: Aqua Care USA | Ripoff Report Verified Safe
There may be more specific results for "Aqua Care USA | Ripoff Report Verified Safe"
For more specific results for "Aqua Care USA | Ripoff Report Verified Safe"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Luna Luxe Skin Care I got the trial product, did not call to cancel my subscription in time (actually forgot). $362.82 later... Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Luna Luxe Skin Care Internet

Jul 27 2017
Lake County Adult Activity Center Lake County Adult Day Care Center Don't leave you parents here! Protect yourself against adult day care center abuse Clermont Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Daycare: Lake County Adult Activity Center Clermont, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Beaute wrinkle cream and Beaute wrinkle reducer billing through Glamshop NY. 844-498-1595 and Visage Skin Care NY. 844-488-8869 respectively On line fraudulent offer and money scam. Las Vegas , Nevada Author: Lake Havasu, Arizona Attorney Generals: Bait-and-Switch: Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute wrinkle cream and Beaute wrinkle reducer Las Vegas , , Nevada

Jul 27 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is a trusted fine art gallery with more than 45 years’ experience. You can feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Andrew Weiss Gallery. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Andrew Weiss Gallery Scam Author: Los Angeles, Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes for over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 27 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Windsor University School of Medicine | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Windsor University School of Medicine is an institution positioned as an affordable international environment for culturally diverse students to gain core competencies required for graduate and post-graduate training in medical education towards a goal of becoming a physician. Windsor University School of Medicine, offers students guidance and support to realize your dream without the hassle of debts. Over the years, Windsor University School of Medicine attracted and inspired life-long learners to be exceptional physicians, researchers, and advocates of health care.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor continues to stand out due to its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education and academic support. Internet

Jul 27 2017
Kjc skin restoration Charge my credit card before the trial period ended Author: Henderson, Nevada Adult Care Facilities: Kjc skin restoration

Jul 27 2017
dermagenetix AKA zorroeyeserum AKA eye suntree signed me up unknowingly as a subscriber to their skin care. Internet Author: Bronxville, New York Skin Care: dermagenetix Internet

Jul 27 2017
LashSerum This charge was not authorized. I just received this sample in the mail a couple days ago and according to the webpage ,cannot find now, I would have 2 weeks trial to try it before I buy it. I just looked at my bank account this morning and saw this LAEFLNI*TR 077967 LAEFLNI*TRYLASHTASTE 855-3941292 IL Transaction Date: 7/27/2017 12:00 AM Transaction Amount: $149.95 Check Number: Debit or Credit: D Host Transaction Code: 146 Host The company representative, Janine, operator ID 01156 outright refused to acknowledge my demand for a refund.  Idaho Internet
Author: Key West, Florida Eye Care: LashSerum Internet

Jul 27 2017
Luna Skin Care Internet Internet Author: Luverne, Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Luna Skin Care Internet

Jul 27 2017
Envision Experience False advertising, a rip off, did not deliver services promised, very unprofessional. Vienna Virginia Author: Redwood City, California Health Care Education: Envision Vienna, Virginia

Jul 27 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Demand for Payment Sherman Oaks California Author: Antioch, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
Skin Endear I called to say I was not interested in the product and will not pay the $89.98 that they say I owe. I ordered a trial offer and that was all not a renewed amount. Don Mills Ontario Author: St Petersburg, Florida Skin Care: Skin Endear Buffalo, New York

Jul 27 2017
DermaGlow Glowingfacecream.com DermaGlow Free Trial SCAM! Internet Author: Vadnais Heights, Minnesota Skin Care: DermaGlow Internet

Jul 27 2017
Gentlemens Joggers Ordered 2 pairs of sunglasses from them and paid the 10 dollars in shipping. It is going on 2 months and I still have not received the sunglasses or a response from them. I have been scammed. Gentelmens Joggers Sunglasses RipOff Prince George British Columbia Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Sunglasses: Gentlemens Joggers Prince George, British Columbia

Jul 27 2017
Beauty Impressions viamorous supposed contact number not accessible. Do not want any more product. Englewood Colorado Author: Sacramento, California Skin Care: Beauty Impressions Englewood, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
Jolique Skin Cream Jolique Eye Serum They will not let you return unused or unwanted product nor issue a full refund. Florida and Nevada Author: New York, New York Skin Care: Jolique Skin Cream Internet

Jul 27 2017
Jvc processing aka Midwest recovery systems llc There's a opened account on my credit report for $765! Nationwide Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Loans: Jvc processing Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
PS Salon I have been employed for 2 months now ever since my first paycheck I have been missing half my paycheck I have reached out to my manager her boss the region manager human resources I am owed back pay of $922 I've been told they were checking into it they were getting emails sent to them they were checking into it nothing has been done I've been told that PS Salon is not responsible for my financial stress when in actuality they're withholding have my paycheck they are responsible I have kept every sheet every document since day one I went over it for 3 hours last night and found discrepancy in all three of my last paychecks they are a rip-off and a scam and they don't care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: PS Salon Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
Best Locksmith - Possibly Numerous Names Since Similar to Another Report File in New York Excessive Charge, Over-Priced, Swindled, RippedOff Phoneix Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Customer: Best Locksmith Internet

Jul 26 2017
Karsa I ordered a face cream that I had to pay shipping only on and when I went to check out they added a serum to my order. I called them to have it removed and said I have till the 26th of July to cancel. I haven't received any email from them, but they didn't debit my account for both products. I came looking for a number to cancel and found this out that I'm not the only person they did this to. Internet Author: Plattsmouth, Nebraska Skin Care: Karsa Internet

Jul 26 2017
Inmar Rebates Mike's Hard Lemonade Rebate Rebate ripoff - valid and complete info sent, claim of missing/non-original UPC Del Rio Texas
Author: Medina, Ohio Food Vendors: Inmar Rebates Ohio

Jul 26 2017
Luna LUXE skin care Can't contact Company to cancel product Huntington, Ca. 92805-3419 California Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Care Facilities: Luna LUXE skin care Huntington, Ca. 92805-3419, California

Jul 26 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Beautewrinklecreme.com My 71 year old wife ordered from her smart phone a free sample and only paid postage. Then was charged 99.95 15 days lateron credit card. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Tallahassee, Florida Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 26 2017
Claude Johnson Guitar Control Claude Johnson LLC Guitar Control Billed for services not ordered 1121 Washington Pl, Wayne, PA, Pennsylvania 19087, USA Internet
Author: Brisbane, Alabama Music: Claude Johnson Guitar Control Internet

Jul 26 2017
LUNALUXE SIGNATURE SKINCARE SHARK TANK RIP OFF !! I cancelled the order on the day I received an email providing the shipment date, received a cancellation code C3627999 & C3628001 but was STILL CHARGED FOR THE PRODUCTS !! When I called Customer Service I was told there are NO REFUNDS, NO RETURNS ! No Supervisors to speak with on the phone ! Internet Author: ROSEDALE, New York Skin Care: LUNALUXE SIGNATURE SKINCARE Internet