Your Search | areo ford omni dodge

Dec 02 2016
Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Car Dealership Scottsdale Arizona Interesting Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 25 2016
Larry H Miller Super Ford I showed up interested in Ford edges. They tried to get me into a Ford Edge with a price quote of 25500. I told them that I would think about it and I drove away.Slc Utah Author: Utah Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Super Ford Slc, Utah

Nov 24 2016
Courtesey Ford Conyers GA No Need to worry we will register your car you just need to wait for tags it takes up to 45 days, I need to make sure what taxes are in your state.(finance) Conyers Georgia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Courtesey Ford Conyers GA Conyers , Georgia

Nov 18 2016
FREINDLY FORD LAS VEGAS NV LOCAL FORD DEALERSHIP FALSE ADVERTISING THESE GUYS ARE REAL CON MEN LAS VEGAS NV Internet Author: las vegas , Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: FREINDLY FORD LAS VEGAS NV Internet

Nov 17 2016
McInernys Chrysler Dodge Jeep Woodhaven Chrysler Dodge Jeep Deceptive marketing and outright lies. Woodhaven Michigan Author: NEWPORT, Michigan Auto Dealers: McInernys Chrysler Dodge Jeep Woodhaven , Michigan

Nov 16 2016
Royal Oak Ford $4400 attempted consumer fraud, others defrauded by deceit, others defrauded of services. Royal Oak Michigan Royal Oak Ford reviews of hardship collection. Author: Howell, Michigan Auto Dealers: Royal Oak Ford Royal Oak, Michigan

Nov 16 2016
Tosley ford Nothing for me White bear lake Internet Author: Arden hills , Minnesota Auto Dealers: Tosley ford Internet

Nov 14 2016
park side mobile home james olchefski ripoff scammer ft fofge Iowa Author: ft dodge, Iowa Mobile Home Parks: park side mobile home ft fofge, Iowa

Nov 11 2016
Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram I recently traded in my 2016 Mini Countryman for a new Dodge Ram 1500 from Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram (SCDJR). While with the finance person I asked the individual if I were eligible receive a prorated portion back for extras I had purchased on the Mini. So basically, I lost $2000 because the finance individual at SCDJR was either incompetent or was so focused on the deal, that he gave me wrong information.  Sacramento California The finance person lied to you Author: Alabama Car Financing: Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Sacramento, California

Nov 09 2016
Ford James Ford Bought a lemon and got ripped off on the replacement Half Moon Bay California Author: Pacifica, California Auto Dealers: Ford Half Moon Bay, California

Nov 06 2016
Ford Motor Credit Credit unresponsive to information requests don't send late payment notice to paperless customers Omaha Nebraska Author: CHANDLER, Arizona Car Financing: Ford Motor Credit Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
Westway Ford Deceptive Service Practice Irving Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Westway Ford Irving, Texas

Oct 29 2016
Lorenzo Ford deposit fail to return homestead Florida What did you sign Author: HOMESTEAD, Florida tempdir: Lorenzo Ford homestead, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Deceptive Sales Practices Levittown New York You'd lose the bet Author: Horsham, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Levittown, New York

Oct 25 2016
STIVERS FORD OF MONTGOMERY AL BAIT AND SWITCH MONTGOMERY Alabama Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: STIVERS FORD OF MONTGOMERY AL MONTGOMERY, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton ShoppingCardStore.com Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from shoppingcardstore.com for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Lake Elsinore Ford Georgina Villavicencio Kevin Roberts Eric Lambert Horrible financial customer service! Attempted to cash a check that should have been voided Lake Elsinore California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Insurance: Lake Elsinore Ford Lake Elsinore, California

Oct 18 2016
Harr Chrysler Dodge Ruined my Transmission worcester Massachusetts Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Auto Dealer Repairs: Harr Chrysler Dodge worcester, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2016
Ontario Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat Sales Person: Mr. Matthew Techlowicz Fooling, Misleading, Faulty FOBs, Rip-Off, Unsatisfactory Mississauga Ontario Author: Milton, Ontario Auto Dealers: Ontario Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 14 2016
Longmont Ford My car was taken in on a clutch recall and came back with a broken swing arm Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont , Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Longmont Ford Longmont , Colorado

Oct 13 2016
DECKER TRUCK LINE INC. THIS COMPANY SAID I OWE THEM FOR A FUEL CARD, AND A GATE PASS. FORT DODGE Iowa Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: DECKER TRUCK LINE INC. FORT DODGE, Iowa

23, Report #1332089

Oct 07 2016
Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue, RNA Animal Rescue, Peace of Mind Rescue, Double L Transport, Rock N Acres, Sherry Lynette Vetetoe, Sherry Ford Deceptive Non-Profit Rescue sells sick dogs; no vaccinations, no spaying, no microchips, no refunds Lascassas Tennessee
Retort to RNA's rebuttal. Author: Acworth, Georgia Animal Shelters: Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue Lascassas, Tennessee

24, Report #1332059

Oct 07 2016
Kerry Ford Springdale Mark, Cooper, Justin, Adam, Joel Don't Support Bad Business Springdale Ohio Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Kerry Ford Springdale Springdale, Ohio

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia