Your Search | areo ford omni dodge

Feb 12 2016
Twins Auto Sales Ford Motor Sales (Abe or Ali Saad) Knowingly sold a defective vehicle, stated they would cover the cost, now they are retracting Dearborn Michigan Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Inspection: Twins Auto Sales Dearborn, Michigan

Feb 03 2016
Peoria Ford Do not like the deal offered, want my car own back and Peoria Ford is making excuses to not let me have it back and stating it is legal for them to make me take the new car. Peoria Arizona What did you sign? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford Peoria, Arizona

Feb 02 2016
Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, Matt Sidman, Service Manager Two months in to my 3 year warranty, Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, will not honor the Warranty, says Washington Dodge Dealer mechanics & diagnostic computers and Auto Zone computers are Lying. I HAVE A FULL DIARY, NAMES, NUMBERS, RECEIPTS, AND DATES UPON REQUEST. Eugene Oregon Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Repair Service: Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR Eugene, Oregon

Feb 01 2016
Dodge City of McKinney Does not honor agreements and insults customers McKinney Texas You have got to be kidding... Author: allen, Texas Auto Dealers: Dodge City of McKinney McKinney, Texas

Feb 01 2016
larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Glenn Coe general manager Terrible customer service Surprise Arizona Back ground from an industry insider. Author: Surprise , Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Surprise, Arizona

Omni Tech Support FixNow.com BAD BAD , Internet
Author: South Jordan, Utah Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support Ripoff Alert Los Angeles, California we always want our customers to be happy. Author: Ivortyton, Connecticut Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Los Angeles, California

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support = lying thieving incompetent computer technicians Los Angeles, California Even though we have performed hours of services, per the customers request on May 13th , we have quickly refunded the full amount of $79.99 which customer paid to us on May 11th. This hardly qualifie Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Los Angeles, California

Jan 25 2016
omni tech support ots charged 139.00 and woulld fix problem did not happen, Internet We are providing support remotely for thousands of our valuable customers and maintaining their computers at peak performance level. They are very happy with our services and are in long term relation Author: easton, Kansas Computer Help Desk: omni tech support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support I have a software issure that they do not seem capable of repairing. I spent hours on the phone watching them trying to fix the issure and even with them doing their best it wasn't good enough. I have Internet, Internet We are sorry that her issue still persists. We invite the complainer to provide the sign up details and on what date she came in to us for help and we would be more than happy to assist her. Author: Port Angeles, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support Omni tech support Internet Resolved. Author: West Warwick, Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support Rescue Fix Line Omni Tech promised to fix my Outlook Express so my email would work. They took over my computer and in an online chat tried to sell me their Plan for $300. Grrrr! No fix either. Internet Author: somewhere, Ontario Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 24 2016
David Stanley Dodge in Mid West City I worked at this dealership in the sales department for 2 weeks. I had to quit due to my conscious.Midwest city OK Author: Midwest Ciy, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: David Stanley Dodge in Mid West City

Jan 24 2016
Omni Tech support soft ware ms open office sold as office suite application rip off, Internet Huh? Author: Rancho Viejo, Texas Internet Services: Omni Tech support Internet

Jan 24 2016
Omni Online Tech Support Completely Messed up my computer. Internet Author: Gerton, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Omni Online Tech Support Internet

Jan 23 2016
Veterans Ford Metaire,La Robert Weinmann-OwnerVic Dehon Veterans Ford ripped me off,body shop scams,working with insurance copany not you,stole items Metairie Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Body Work & Repair: Veterans Ford Metaire,La Metairie, Louisiana

Jan 22 2016
omni tech support This was a ruse to gain remote control of my computer. After ten to fifteen minutes so controlling my machine they told me they could not address my problem and vanished, Internet
As always we are here to assist people who need our Microsoft certified technicians help regarding their any software related-issues at a low and economical cost. Obliviously, issue cannot be hardware Author: san pedro, California Computer Service & Repair: omni tech support Internet

Jan 22 2016
Omni Tech support Microsoft's official tech support Omnitechsupports are cheaters Los Angeles, California
As any solution might, in retrospect, appear to be obvious, but initially all logical troubleshooting steps should be attempted, as there can be many causes behind an issue. Author: Niles, Illinois Computer Software: Omni Tech support Los Angeles, California

Jan 22 2016
Omni Tech Support Microsoft Support -Omnitech Support Raises the Bar to New Heights in Deception. My Story- Internet
Omnihelp Author: Boulder, Colorado Internet Services: Omni Tech Support Internet

20, Report #920736

Jan 22 2016
OmniTech Support Micheal Omni Told me that i would have a plan for 299.99 Los Angeles, California
The Thrust of my argument remains clear Author: Nashville, Tennessee Computer Service & Repair: OmniTech Support Los Angeles, California

Jan 22 2016
Roy newsome enterprises Tramp trailers, uncle Roys, The owner said profanity and obscene language to me Savannah Georgia
Dodge RAM 1500 Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Trailers: Roy newsome enterprises Savannah, Georgia

Jan 21 2016
Rightway automotive Tina Smart Octomber 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday Port Huron Michigan Author: PortHuron, Michigan Auto Dealers: Rightway automotive Port Huron , Michigan

Jan 20 2016
Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Lemon Walled Lake Michigan General Manager Response Author: Michigan Auto Dealers: Shuman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Walled Lake, Michigan

Jan 20 2016
frisco chrysler dodge jeep ram frisco dodge dealer denied ADA access to car inventory during business hours Frisco Texas In Response. Author: Frisco, Texas Auto Dealers: frisco chrysler dodge jeep ram Frisco , Texas

Jan 19 2016
Double L Transport , Sherry Ford Stole Blue Roan TWH - Never Paid For Horse - Sold and Kept Money! Murfreesboro, Tennessee SHERRY VETETOE and/or Anthony Vetetoe or Rock N Acres Rescue Author: Owego, New York Trucking Companies: Double L Transport Murfreesboro, TN Murfreesboro, Tennessee