Your Search | areo ford omni dodge

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 19 2016
Lake Elsinore Ford Georgina Villavicencio Kevin Roberts Eric Lambert Horrible financial customer service! Attempted to cash a check that should have been voided Lake Elsinore California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Insurance: Lake Elsinore Ford Lake Elsinore, California

Oct 18 2016
Harr Chrysler Dodge Ruined my Transmission worcester Massachusetts Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Auto Dealer Repairs: Harr Chrysler Dodge worcester, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2016
Ontario Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat Sales Person: Mr. Matthew Techlowicz Fooling, Misleading, Faulty FOBs, Rip-Off, Unsatisfactory Mississauga Ontario Author: Milton, Ontario Auto Dealers: Ontario Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 14 2016
Longmont Ford My car was taken in on a clutch recall and came back with a broken swing arm Longmont Colorado Author: Longmont , Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Longmont Ford Longmont , Colorado

Oct 13 2016
7, Report #1332089

Oct 07 2016
Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue, RNA Animal Rescue, Peace of Mind Rescue, Double L Transport, Rock N Acres, Sherry Lynette Vetetoe, Sherry Ford Deceptive Non-Profit Rescue sells sick dogs; no vaccinations, no spaying, no microchips, no refunds Lascassas Tennessee
Retort to RNA's rebuttal. Author: Acworth, Georgia Animal Shelters: Rescue & Adopt Animal Rescue Lascassas, Tennessee
8, Report #1332059

Oct 07 2016
Kerry Ford Springdale Mark, Cooper, Justin, Adam, Joel Don't Support Bad Business Springdale Ohio Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Kerry Ford Springdale Springdale, Ohio

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 02 2016
Suncoast Chrysler Dodge Jeep Wayne Schmidt and family Careless, Car Dealer, Chrysler, Dodge, Suncoast, Wayne Schmidt, St Petersburg Florida Author: London, Florida Auto Dealers: Suncoast Chrysler Dodge Jeep St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Ford Ford Sync Waste of money Anywhere Fords are sold Nationwide Author: jacksonville fl, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Ford Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 20 2016
gateway financial Right way October 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday still the wnt come down on the payments I pay 182.27 every 2 weeks with all the repairs and car payments cant afford it any more cant get it refinical to old of a car saginaw Michigan You May Wish To Do This Author: Port Huron, Michigan Car Financing: gateway financial saginaw, Michigan

Sep 15 2016
Gordie Boucher Ford Kenosha, WI Unprofessional, dishonest sales practices Kenosha Wisconsin Author: Winthrop Harbor, Illinois Auto Dealers: Gordie Boucher Ford Kenosha, WI Kenosha, Wisconsin

Sep 15 2016
Viewpoint Salford, Manchester View, Aspen Woolf, Prime Noble Properties, Vesper Stone Investments, prinvest, hopwood house Absolute Living Developments Limited, Freshstart Living, DS7 Ltd, Percy Lawson Johnston, Crown Union Connected to previous company failure where investors lost money
Beware of deposit payments on “off plan” property purchases Author: , Other Property Management: Viewpoint Salford, Manchester View, Aspen Woolf, Prime Noble Properties, Vesper Stone Investments, prinvest, hopwood house

Sep 14 2016
Commoonwealth dodge Dealership sabotaged ignition repair fraudulently force payment after recall work , also claimed recalledairbag completed, foundout airbags been blown Louisville Kentucky
Author: Louisville , Kentucky Auto Dealer Repairs: Commoonwealth dodge Louisville , Kentucky

Sep 14 2016
Ford Credit Ford does not issue Lien Release after Repeated ,2 years, requests Dearborn Michigan Obvious Question... Author: Florida Car Financing: Ford Credit Dearborn, Michigan

Sep 12 2016
Benny Brown's Ford - Dishonest - Oroville California
Author: Chico, California Auto Dealers: Benny Brown's Ford - Dishonest Oroville, California

Sep 10 2016
Maxwell Ford Car Dealership Never Shop For A Car Here Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Maxwell Ford Car Dealership Austin, Texas

Sep 07 2016
Ricard Ford groveport Ohio Author: lancaster, Ohio Auto Dealers: Ricard Ford groveport , Ohio

Sep 06 2016
Ford Interest Advantage I have an account with FORD INTEREST ADVANTAGE. I got a call from FORD INTEREST ADVANTAGE sometimes in June that 3 counterfeit checks were paid from my account. I tried to resolve this matter with the FORD INTEREST ADVANTAGE but no success. Please assist to return my stolen money back to my account Chicago Illinois Author: Middle Village, New York Financial Services: Ford Interest Advantage Chicago, Illinois

Sep 02 2016
Lithia Motors Lithia Dodge Consumer Fraud Medford Oregon Author: Central Point, Oregon Auto Dealers: Lithia Motors Oregon

Aug 29 2016
Author: Dickinson, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: RON CARTER CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OF LEAGUE CITY DICKINSON, Texas