Your Search | argentina, venezuela, ecuador cristina kirchner, hugo chavez, rafael correa the new axis of evil
There may be more reports for "argentina, venezuela, ecuador cristina kirchner, hugo chavez, rafael correa the new axis of evil"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "argentina, venezuela, ecuador cristina kirchner, hugo chavez, rafael correa the new axis of evil"

Sep 24 2016
Wasseem El Wardany of Pandora Contact Center Stopped Paying and Started Ignoring Other
Author: California Customer: Wasseem El Wardany of Pandora Contact Center Other

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Telerainmd Medical Insurance Internet Author: New York Health Insurance: Telerainmd Internet

Sep 24 2016
Bloombex options Mike Ross scan artists,rip off,liars,bogus company Dublin Ireland Internet Author: jamaica, New York Brokerage Companies: Bloombex options Internet

Sep 24 2016
CFNA Firestone Angela The term Customer Service is unknown to this company Schaumburg IL Fraudulent?? Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Auto Repair Service: CFNA Firestone Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Greater Spokane Construction Mark Andrews Rude, Incompetent, Threatening/Harrassing, Overcharges, Intimidation, Unsatisfactory work, Fails to fufill the contract Newman Lake Washington
Author: Spokane , Washington Builders & Contractors: Greater Spokane Construction Newman Lake, Washington

Sep 24 2016
Robert Lawson Lockport New York Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Robert Lawson Lockport, New York

Sep 24 2016
Howard Leventhal American Supply Howard Leventhal ripped me off in2006, for over $3,000.00.He is an experienced con artist,A big liar.I was surprised when I found my files tonight and looked his name up to see if he was still cheating people.I have copies of files which I filed with the AG of Arizona. ASH FORK Arizona Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Clothing Stores: Howard Leventhal ASH FORK, Arizona

Sep 24 2016
eckankar religion of light and sound of god mobsters chanhassen Minnesota Author: Canoga Park, California Religion: eckankar chanhassen, Minnesota

Sep 24 2016
Somerset jail Warden briggs My husband is encarsirated at the jail and for almost a month both I've been calling Briggs , about the property of Marcus meter which still no one has returned and he is in need of. Briggs has yet to contact me or return the belongings to the inmate SOMERSET Pennsylvania Author: SOMERSET, Pennsylvania Correctional Facilities: Somerset jail SOMERSET, Pennsylvania

Clash of Kings Game rip-off Internet
Author: Ohio K-12 Language: Clash of Kings Internet

Sep 24 2016
Legalzoom.com Legalzoom messed up my LLC filing - they area bunch of screw-ups! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Legalzoom.com Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
NCP NCP National Campus ProfessionalsStudent RelationsTcbusa.com Business ad advertising, business promotional advertising Delray Florida
Author: East Meadow, New York Door to Door Sales: NCP Delray, Florida

Sep 24 2016
24 Hr Field Services Chris Dorpat, Ryan Krutzig Non payment of contractors Internet Author: Crivitz, Wisconsin Property Management: 24 Hr Field Services Internet

Sep 24 2016
Fidelity bank Dr nnamdi okonkwo They told me of it send them 950 usd for documents that I would get 4,500,000.00 Internet Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity bank Internet

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 24 2016
IMOBILEAPPS LLC Jay Landingham Theif. Liar. Crook. Took my money and never delivered actual App. Lots of hard work and money gone. Melbourne Beach Internet Florida Author: Melbourne Beach, Florida Websites: IMOBILEAPPS LLC Internet

Sep 24 2016
Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 DermaFi/Rejuven8/SAVESKIN/FACE CREAM/FF HEALTH/DIET I requested a sample I just had to pay S&H and was slammed with payments of $89.31+$87.47+$39.74+$49.74 in only 1 week ! San Diego California Author: Orlando, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Dermifi/Rejuven8 San Diego, California

Sep 24 2016
ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC- Ripped me off of $40,000 Simi Valley California
Author: GARDEN CITY, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC Simi Valley,

Sep 24 2016
national record service illinois deed provider They asked for $59.50 and they will send a copy of my property deed illinois Illinois Author: dallas, Texas Chambers of Commerce: national record service illinois, Illinois

Sep 24 2016
Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526 went for dental implants and had to wait2 weeks to have them anchored. no one told me that, so I had to go to work with no upper teeth. afterwards I had them installed. about a week later the screw implants came out. I called and they said they mt dentist was out the country for a month or so., and to wait until he returns. I had to go back to wearing a regular dental plate. Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526

Sep 23 2016
Teresa Bisono This woman is a scam artist she scammed me out of a $500 deposit that didnt belong to her after renting a room in her home for just several weeks. Land O' Lakes Florida Author: Land O' Lakes, Florida Landlords: Teresa Bisono Land O' Lakes, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Midland Credit Management (MCM) non-stop calls and now calling my family too! I have asked them to stop calling me! Internet Author: Lemitar, New Mexico BBB Better Business Bureau: Midland Credit Management (MCM) Internet

Sep 23 2016
Clear the Way Inc melissa shea melissa gagliano LIEREIA Scam My family was scammed with mortgage fraud and deceptive and predatory lending middle island New York Author: oakdale, New York Real Estate Services: Clear the Way Inc middle island , New York

Sep 23 2016
silver oaks casino Company doesn't pay out withdrawal per their specified manner. Still waiting after meeting all compliance regulation They owe me 4K. They take customer money, but it is weeks and weeks of battle to get winning which I haven't seen to date. Stay away from this casino. Internet Author: Ojai, California Casinos & Cardrooms: silver oaks casino Internet