Your Search | argentina, venezuela, ecuador cristina kirchner, hugo chavez, rafael correa the new axis of evil
There may be more reports for "argentina, venezuela, ecuador cristina kirchner, hugo chavez, rafael correa the new axis of evil"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "argentina, venezuela, ecuador cristina kirchner, hugo chavez, rafael correa the new axis of evil"

Aug 23 2016
Purebred rescue of FL Guinette and Stacie, they are rude They were rude to my mother and I. They sold me a sick dog who passed away due to parvo. Called me a liar when I confronted them about it. Brooksville Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Purebred rescue of FL Brooksville, Florida

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Nutricargo This place is a scam!! horrible products and no information on them! Internet Author: Cliffside Park, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Nutricargo Internet

Aug 23 2016
Apple Inc. Refused to replace broken device based on claims of 'water damage'. Cupertino CA Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Apple Inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Dyer Mazda Subaru Vero beach Delays and promises and Misleading statements and Lies and deception PORT ST LUCIE Florida
www.dyermazda.com Author: eagle road, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Dyer Mazda Subaru VERO BEACH, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Mary Martin Jenne Martin Heart shaped diamond ring set..personal one of a kind design Cypress Texas Author: Cypress, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Mary Martin Cypress, Texas

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Inspire kids preschool Unprofessional facility for children to go to preschool/daycare Whippany New Jersey Author: Whippany , New Jersey Family Services: Inspire kids preschool Whippany , New Jersey

Aug 23 2016
joe cristiano and mike phipps joe catelli and michael phipps, phipps renovations THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - JUST RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500 AND WILL NOT COME AND FINISH THE WORK-THEY ARE TWO CON ARTISTS AND DRUNKS Vaughan Ontario Author: vAUGHAN, Ohio Home Improvements: joe cristiano and mike phipps Vaughan, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
Mohegan Auto and Tire Diah Hamed Sold Damaged Car ! car was in a fire and flood and never gave the proper receipt and fake car fax Shub Oak New York Author: Spring Valley, New York Auto Dealers: Mohegan Auto and Tire Shub Oak, NY

Aug 23 2016
Suite Pay Matthew Hetland, Matthew Hetland Owner of Suite Pay Payment Processing Ripped Me Off!!!! Aliso Viejo California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Suite Pay Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 23 2016
Karz Plus JeremiahAlex the MechanicRyan the 'Manager' Don't buy from Karz Plus! Escondido California Author: San Diego, California Auto Dealers: Karz Plus Escondido, California

Aug 23 2016
Bonanza.com and coincollector11 Bonanza.com aids fruadulent sellers-coincollector11 and will not help in the refund.STAY AWAY ONLINE ONLY Internet Author: spring, Texas On-Line Stores: Bonanza.com Internet

The League ,Dallas, Texas,  SCAM/ RIP-OFF/TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE Dallas Texas
Author: Birmingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: The League (Dallas, TX) Dallas, Texas

Aug 23 2016
2-10 Home Warranty THE WORST WARRANTY COMPANY I HAVE EVER USED: Disorganized, rude and a complete rip-off. Aurora Colorado Author: Tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: 2-10 Home Warranty Aurora, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
viral traffic dominator jacob wedzik, jacob wedzik of viral traffic dominator is the con man that will steal your money for his fake traffic scam Internet Author: NASHVILLE , Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: viral traffic dominator Internet

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet

Aug 23 2016
Progress Mobility Scammed out of Deposit Florida Author: Carlsbad, New Mexico TV Advertisements: Progress Mobility Florida

Aug 23 2016
Hotwire.com Hotwire charged my bank account and did not book the reservation Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Travel Companies: Hotwire.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
Jason Anthony Full Name. Jason Anthony.Profession. An Attorney Inheritage/ next of kin scam.Togo Lome.
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Lawyers: Jason Anthony Internet

Aug 23 2016
NFL Game Pass Refusing to cancel a free trial even though it is within the free trial period Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Internet Fraud: NFL Game Pass Internet

Aug 23 2016
Monteva Aviation Group Accepted our PO and money but never sent the parts or refunded us!! Montreal Quebec Author: Joplin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Monteva Aviation Group Montreal, Quebec

Paul Barber Buyer BeWare Of False Claims Cedar Grove New Jersey
Author: Warren, New Jersey Maintenance Companies: ALDAYNA STONE CARE Internet

Aug 23 2016
A.S Company Absolute Space Company Non Payment of Compensation Butte City California Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Shipping & Handling: A.S Company Butte City, California