Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

ArizonaVacation Rentals Aka Sunbelt Vacation Rentals & Maricopa Holdings

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
SEDONA PINES RESORT VACATION CLUB, INC TIME-SHARES SHOULD BEEN DISCONTINUED ALL CHARLATANS Sedona Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Resorts: SEDONA PINES RESORT VACATION CLUB, INC Sedona, Arizona

Feb 27 2017
Shally Zamorodi Aka journalist Fox news San Diego Fake news purveyor san diego California
Author: Granite, Colorado TV Advertisements: Shally Zamorodi Foxsan diego, Florida

Feb 27 2017
ExtraOddinary aka Umar Kahn Charging for information that is free and available online Internet Author: Arizona Arts and Crafts: ExtraOddinary Internet

Feb 27 2017
Fun for Life Vacations They are not responding. I enter my email and it shows that it does not exist. We paid 3,500.00 for 20 weeks vacation. And we r retiring and like to use it. Big scam. We like our money back. Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Travel Companies: Fun for Life Vacations Mississauga, Ontario

Feb 26 2017
Diplomat Armored Rentals Christopher Charles Hill,Chris Hill, Diplomat Rentals, DAR Fraud Alert Author: Orland Park, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Diplomat Armored Rentals Internet

Feb 25 2017
DOUGLAS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, AKA: DPM Non Responsive to Inquiries by property owner Woodstock Georgia
Author: Cherokee County, Georgia Homeowner Associations: DOUGLAS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Woodstock, Georgia

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 24 2017
Damian Decuir AKA Floyd Fontain Scam artist Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Damian Decuir Houston, Texas

Lydell Smith Aka Dell aka Mr. Smith SCAM FRAUD LIAR THEIF Joliet Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Services: Lydell Smith Joliet, Illinois

Feb 24 2017
America Vacations I paid for a vacation when i went to book the costumer service number is out of order so I sent jmcentirects@gmail.com a email to ask if there was a new number or what to do to book and got no response Internet
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Feb 24 2017
Maria Jara-Eckman Gregory L Eckman AKA LupeJara Landlord discriminated against disabled tenant by indangering my life by blocking off entrance to my door for 24 hours Timnath Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Property Management: Maria Jara-Eckman Timnath, Colorado

Feb 24 2017
Advantage Rent a Car, E-Z Rent a Car Cancellation 2 months ago, still waiting for refund Nationwide
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Car Rentals: Advantage Rent a Car Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Ed's Insurance Agency aka Ed Fabere Sent FAKE Certificate of Insurance DEERFIELD BEACH Florida Author: Cooper City, Florida Insurance Agencies: Ed's Insurance Agency DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Joseph Howell JoShow Inc. aka...Joshua Howell If you are looking for an office job....avoid this one... Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Personal Services: Joseph Howell Internet

Feb 22 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC aka High Class Universe Charged my account but no merchandise Shreveport, La La Author: Manakin Sabot, Virginia Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision, LLC or

Feb 22 2017
Allendra Freeman AKA Cinemadona refuses to pay crew for music video shoot. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Cinemadona New Orleans, Louisiana

Feb 21 2017
consolidated shed rentals S and G enterprises I signed into a contact with this company, I missed one payment and made up the payment plus started my next payment now they are repossessing the shed. This company also disclosed my account information to several other people but each time their story changed PARIS Tennessee Author: paris, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: consolidated shed rentals PARIS, Tennessee

Feb 21 2017
Vivint Smart Home, aka Vivint, APX, Blackstone Group Cancelled my account in June 2016, still being charged monthly bills Provo, Utah Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Home Security: Vivint Smart Home Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
L&J Deisel aka deiselogic Sold me junk fuel injectors Jacksonville Florida Author: Bismarck , Missouri Auto Parts: Darren Busby Jacksonville , Florida

Feb 21 2017
leagle.com leagle,Inc aka LEAGLE aka leaglebriefs ,fake Twitter account showing fake location as Washinton, D.C., leagle.com owned by a foreign national criminal who destroys reputations of Americans for profit Round Rock, Texas Internet Author: New York, New York Civil Rights Violators: leagle.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
Economy Rental Car - Costa Rica Insurance Rip Off Author: SLEEPY HOLLOW, Illinois Auto Rentals: Economy Rental Car - Costa Rica

Feb 21 2017
Occidental Vacation Club Allegro Playacar They owe us money and are unlawfully withholding it from us Playa Del Carmen Playa Del carmen Author: Edmonton, Alberta Resorts: Occidental Vacation Club Nationwide

William Pattison aka Eric Morse Fraud San Mateo California
I know him Author: Ca, California Art Galleries: William Pattison aka Eric Morse Internet

Feb 21 2017
The malling shack home job AKA mailing broush. also here's there supportaddress ,advancedmg@wi.rr.com, I really needed to make money to send for my future wife. And found what I thought was much needed help with money problems and I used all of what I had just to end up being SCAMMED OUT OF MY ONLY MONEY I HAD!! Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Convenience Stores: The malling shack home job mailing broush Internet

Feb 20 2017
Grimes Trucking Company AKA No Bull Trucking Grimes trucking company is Grimmey. They Say NO Bull Trucking.... But You can Smell the Bull jacksonville Florida
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Employers: Grimes Trucking Company jacksonville, Florida