Your Search | ascentive, speedscan pro, finally fast

Feb 07 2016
FAST FIX JEWELRY AND WATCH REPAIR JEWELRY RIPOFF REPAIRS RIVERSIDE California Author: riverside, California Jewelers: FAST FIX JEWELRY AND WATCH REPAIR RIVERSIDE, California

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Panera Bread Compny Panera Punishment St Louis MO Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Fast Food Restaurants: Panera Bread Compny Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Business Pro Designs Intentionally locked out by company and extorted Internet Author: Other Websites: Business Pro Designs Internet

Feb 02 2016
Big Hearted Books & Clothing this company makes you think you are donating to local charities by posting things like help your community and donate books. They take your donations that you think are going to a charity and turn around and sell them. You have to pro-actively know to go to their FAQ section to find out that you don't get a tax deduction for your donation!! Sharon Massachusetts Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Social Services: Big Hearted Books & Clothing Sharon, Massachusetts

Feb 01 2016
jack in the box around 1:30 a.m, I drove through their drive through window and used my ATM card to purchase food, shortly there after my bank informed me that use of my debit card was being done. I was in my hotel room not using my card at all. Houston Texas Author: tomball, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: jack in the box Houston , Texas

Feb 01 2016
Entire American legal system refusal to grant pro bono work Nationwide Author: Ramona, California Attorneys General: Entire American legal system Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Fast Fix 123 West Palm Beach Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Fast Fix 123 West Palm Beach, Florida

Jan 31 2016
Pro Flowers Bait and Switch Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Pro Flowers Internet

Jan 31 2016
One Bit It Company speed cure pro Tech Support Computer Cleanup Antivirus Information Technology Weston Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Computer Service & Repair: One Bit It Company Weston, Florida

Jan 29 2016
Fast fix 123 in the company script it says that they have to take it to best buy or office max and to hold on to see if the computer qualify for in-house remote support ,,, guess what its a fraud they just say that to scam people into them fixing it … they just put u on hold and wait a few second and then they say i got good news you do qualify for remote support loll west palm beach Florida From the Fast Fix 123 Team Author: staten island, New York Computer Fraud: Fast fix 123 west palm beach , Florida

Jan 29 2016
Business Pro Designs, aka BPD, Business Pro Technologies, aka Limtex Technologies, Takes money, does bad service in huge time and disappears Kolkata India
Author: Beer Yaakov, Alabama Programmers: Business Pro Designs Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Lowe's Home Improvement Purchased $1800 stove from Lowe's. 3X they delivered damaged unit or one pissing parts. Finally deliver a new stove with no visible damage and six months later it breaks. Contacted Lowe's for service but they only have one service company for millions of customers in a 50 mile radius, so SEVEN weeks later I still have a brand new $1800 stove that doesn't work and it's been two months since I could cook for my family. Pittsboro Nationwide Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Home Improvement Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Inven Tel Products Dash Cam Pro Dash Cam Pro Dash Cam Pro was paid October 20, 2015 / still no product shipped as of January 28, 2016 Internet Author: Fairhope, Alabama Cameras & Video: Inven Tel Products Dash Cam Pro Internet

Jan 28 2016
Nexis card Finally rip off/nasty/rude/not helpful Nationwide Author: Bronx , New York Credit Card Fraud: Nexis card Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Mountain Recreation and Conservation Authority There is finally a movie of me! Los Angeles California Illegal and unfair citation Author: Culver City, California Government Corruption: Mountain Recreation and Conservation Authority Los Angeles, California

Jan 25 2016
Ace INC SPEEDY CASH, FAST CASH, ONECLICK LOAN, CASH NET USA, CASH AMERICA & 500 CASH ADVANCE Constantly sending emails to me claiming I must pay also getting phone calls insisting I pay or charges will be filed by end of day. Caling my family and friends with the same demands. Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Loans: Ace INC Internet

Jan 25 2016
Capitol One Fast Cash / Alex White He stated that I was approved for a $5,000.00 loan Chicago, IL,60611 Internet Author: Belle Rose, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Capitol One Fast Cash Internet

20, Report #1282094

Jan 25 2016
fast cash biz fastcashmembersarea Fast Cash Biz and Glenridge Capital worked together to scam me and tens,hundreds, if not thousands of others. Internet Author: hallett, Oklahoma Brokerage Companies On-line: fast cash biz Internet

Jan 24 2016
fast auto title loan scam artist fraud, thief's...... south gate California response Author: south gate, California Car Financing: fast auto title loan south gate , California

Jan 24 2016
Metro Athletic Club PRO Fitness Charged me, Not a member, called me, I won free membership. NOT FREE. Hidden Fees lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Metro Athletic Club lafayette , Indiana

23, Report #1281997

Jan 24 2016
Gilberts tire pro Gilberts Tire Shop, Gilberts Tire and auto center Warning RIP off! gresham Oregon
Tell the real story. Author: gresham, Oregon Auto Tire shops: Gilberts tire pro gresham, Oregon

24, Report #1281979

Jan 23 2016
Taxnet financial Run! Fast as you can! Most expensive REJECTION I ever got in life! Internet Author: Altamonte springs , Florida Income Tax Service: Taxnet financial Internet

25, Report #1281940

Jan 23 2016
Fast Appliance Services multiple names Swindled an 86 old woman. Abusive, nasty. Quoted $125 cash, took $250 and said needed $300+ more. would not let the order be cancelled. We called the police. verbally abusive. Nesconset New York Author: Mattituck, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Fast Appliance Services Nesconset, New York