ASCENTIVE, SPEEDSCAN PRO, FINALLY FAST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Ascentive, SpeedScan Pro, Finally Fast
There may be more specific results for "Ascentive, SpeedScan Pro, Finally Fast"
For more specific results for "Ascentive, SpeedScan Pro, Finally Fast"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Berger King - Store 5974 Gilbert Downtown Gilbert Burger King Dangerous Place on Friday Nights Gilbert AZ Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Fast Food Restaurants: Berger King - Store 5974 Gilbert Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Extreme customs Received damaged wheels they agreed to replace. Not so fast! Oshkosh Wisconsin Author: Jefferson, Maryland Auto Tire shops: Extreme customs Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Aug 18 2017
Mediacomcable One of their vans damaged my car. I called the day it happened which was June 9th. They never put the report in which I found out 4 days later. They finally send me a letter 2 1/2 months later saying it wasn't their fault so they wasn't going to pay for the damage. Springfield Missouri Author: Le roy, Kansas Abusive Parents: Mediacomcable Springfield, Missouri

Aug 18 2017
e cigs Pro Vapor Cynthia,Rick Rewarded 18 day free trial, took 4 days called to cancel.charged $99.95. Internet Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: e cigs Pro Vapor Internet

Aug 18 2017
ZTE Metro PCS ZTE ZMAX PRO complete garbage warning do not buy!!! ZTE USA Nationwide Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: ZTE Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
1st Painting 1stpainting.com Review Very rude customer service Paid for fast shipping but send it regular cargo! Xiamen, Fujian, China Nationwide
Author: Davenport, Illinois Art Gallery: 1st Painting Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Aug 16 2017
Jonathon Cole/Media crowd/Mediacrowd.com/Delux ads Jonathon Cole/Media crowd/Mediacrowd.com/Delux ads Do not do any business with this company. Total scam ran out of the basement. Run the other way. Do not walk. Run fast!  fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Jonathon Cole/Media crowd/Mediacrowd.com/Delux ads fort lauderdale, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Nulift Relift, Nulift Lead me into a contract of $89.99 deducted from my bank account by advertising a no purchase sample at the cost of $4.95 Shipping and handling. Upon contact with Customer Service, they failed to provide any recourse for grievance or refund as well as refused any corporation I information, finally hanging up on me. Fountain Valley Nationwide Author: Wasilla, Alaska Skin Care: Nulift Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Pro- Masters Auto Hail Center This shop kept my car over 2 months and it was in terrible shape when I went to pick it up Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Body Work & Repair: Pro- Masters Auto Hail Center Denver, Colorado

Aug 15 2017
Mini pocket rockets.com We bought a mini pocket rocket in march for my son and it has never worked emailed called company had a dispute with card then months later after dispute got a threatening letter from company so I uplifted disputed thought company would finally help and send parts but no I bought a it was over $352 and can't be used. Company is horrible and Templeton California Author: Cherokee, Iowa Motorcycles: Mini pocket rockets.com Templeton , California

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Aug 14 2017
7 Eleven Not following Advertised Prices Lake Elsinore California Author: Lake Elsinore, California Fast Food Restaurants: 7 Eleven Lake Elsinore, California

Aug 13 2017
Todd brown diamond pro cargo Diamond pro cargo Diamond pro cargo stole my deposit Thomasville Georgia Author: Brockport, New York Trailers: Todd brown diamond pro cargo Thomasville , Georgia

Aug 12 2017
FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC STAY AWAY FROM FLAGSHIP CREDIT CORPORATION. I've had nothing but problems with this company since I established a car load with them 2 years ago. The most recent, I have been trying to log into their payment portal for three days and kept getting error messages. I also tried to make a payment using the electronic phone system and kept getting the message you are not set up for electronic payments. I finally reach someone today, and and 20 minutes on the phone they corrected the problem. I also made a payment, but this put me 31 days past due. Chadds Ford PA Pennsylvania
You were late.. Author: Miramar Beach, Florida Loans: FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC Nationwide

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 11 2017
SMARTMONRY K. ODonoghue Grossly misrepresented the annuities my entire retirement is in. Over and over REPRESENTED it as a fixed 6% interest paying account. Repeatedly I indicated I wanted only the interest earned by my money and every time he assured me initially and since. Now...it's as if he finally woke up and tells me my total will be gone before I turn 72. All my nearly 400k won't have grown....it will be GONE Naples Florida Kevin ODonoghue dba SmartMoney /Annuities salesman Author: Naples, Florida Investment Brokers: SMARTMONRY Naples , Florida

20, Report #1391919

Aug 10 2017
Ripoff Joey Belviy Pro Exterior Restoration Joey Belviy Pro exterior restoration Lied! Misrepresented! Dared me to fight! Sellersburg Indiana
Author: Sellersburg, Indiana Attorneys General: Joey Belviy Pro Exterior Restoration

Aug 10 2017
fast and affordable divorce Dont ever go to this company to help you with your divorce.They are a big fraud.Basically they will take your money and give you a bunch of forms and ask you to do the divorce yourself.With no help.I am one of their victoms and obviosly not the only one.the are a big scam on the internet and the forms that they provide is not even the right forms. Internet Author: Rhode Island Chambers of Commerce: fast and affordable divorce Internet

Aug 10 2017
PRO wheel and tire Paid for new tie rod ending, have affidavits from 2 other shops stating rod was not installed, still old rod. Lithonia, ga Georgia
Author: Srn mtn, Georgia Auto Mechanics: PRO wheel and time

Aug 10 2017
Payproglobal.com Pay Pro Charge .com I try to make a purchase online they recjected my purchase after charging my credit card Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: Payproglobal.com Internet

Aug 09 2017
GreenLInk Funding Very deceptive with what you are signing up for Irvine, California Talked with Jake again Author: Homer, New York Loans: GreenLInk Funding Internet

Aug 09 2017
Movie Houses Unknown LLC Sean Patrick Kennedy, Sean Hill Unreceived merchandise paid for two motors 302 351 on May 31st still have not recieved. Have proof of deposit! Hollywood Florida
Do NOT be a fool Author: Murrieta, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unknown LLC