ASCENTIVE, SPEEDSCAN PRO, FINALLY FAST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Ascentive, SpeedScan Pro, Finally Fast
There may be more specific results for "Ascentive, SpeedScan Pro, Finally Fast"
For more specific results for "Ascentive, SpeedScan Pro, Finally Fast"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Dental Pro at Home , dentalproathome73 Definite scam - uses renowned company ,A T T, survey to sucker you into get a reward. Customer service no. Wait of 5 minimum and they disconnect after moment Henderson Nevada Internet
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dental Pro at Home Internet

May 19 2017
Diamond Pro Cargo Todd Brown took my deposit and has not delivered or can't even tell me when my trailer will be done Internet Author: Co Sprgs, Colorado Trailers: Diamond Pro Cargo Internet

May 19 2017
Smile Pro Direct This product is a total scam. They will keep on charging your credit card even after you cancel order. They do not mention anything about sending the product without permission during their promotion. The first big charge will be $ 94.31.COMPLAIN to the Internet Author: Delmar, New York Dental Services: Smile Pro Direct Internet

May 18 2017
NewIntuit Sold software with fraudulent activation code - Quick books Pro 2017 internet Author: los angeles, California Software: New Intuit

May 18 2017
Pro Fix Jewelery Abusive, Unprofessional, Foul mouth. Palm Desert California Author: Indio, California Jewelers: Pro Fix Jewelery Palm Desert, California

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
The Hartford Insurance ETAL Joann madere was the reckless driver because she was coming from behind too fast to maneuver, panicked, hit me then the curb. Look at the edvidence Laplace Louisiana
Author: Denton, Texas Body Work & Repair: The Hartford Insurance Frisco, Texas

May 17 2017
Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc Liars, Fast Talkers, unprofessional Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida Author: Plant City, Florida Warranty Companies: Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc Orlando, , Florida

May 16 2017
 popeye Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Sold Defective product to me atlanta Georgia Author: New Haven, Connecticut Fast Food Restaurants: popeye atlanta , Georgia

May 16 2017
Skin Pro Restore & Eye Pro Restore Deceptive Advertising Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide Author: VINITA, Oklahoma Skin Care: Skin Pro Restore & Eye Pro Restore Nationwide

May 15 2017
Fast-N-Fun fast n fun fast n fun rentals RZR RENTAL SCAM SCAM SCAM BEWARE FAST-N-FUN Gilbert Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Fast-N-Fun Gilbert , Arizona

May 15 2017
Pro diet Garcinia Cambogia /Absolute Mango Cleanse Total Ripoff! Internet Author: Raeford, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Pro diet Garcinia Cambogia Internet

May 15 2017
Fast Escrow Refills fastescrowrefills.net THIEVES Nationwide Author: Texas Alternative Health: Fast Escrow Refills Nationwide

May 14 2017
USA Benefits,l They kept calling me but when I call back no answer so when I finally answered they said I can pay them and I would receive a $100.00 Walmart gift card and they charged my credit card and I never received anything Virginia Beach Virginia Author: N. Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: USA Benefits Virginia Beach, Virginia

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro Healthy Garcinia Cambogia ProHealthy Vital Cleanse Pro send trial offer you pay shipping 4.95 2 weeks later charge 90$ to your visa, wont refund if you open item savana Georgia Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Weightloss Programs: US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro savana, Georgia

May 11 2017
Thumbtack.com (Alicia) Scammed by Pro Apple Valley, CA Internet Author: Hesperia, California Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Thumbtack.com (Alicia the horse Internet

May 11 2017
Fast and Affordable Divorce Cheap and Fast Divorce.com1 Day Cheap Divorce.com divorce consulting agency sent me the wrong paperwork and then refused to refund my money even though they advertise a money back guarantee on their website Nationwide Author: Taylor, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Fast and Affordable Divorce Nationwide

May 10 2017
DVR Systems Bob Streeter, Great Lakes CCTV, RSJ Wholesale Ripped us off for 4 orders and refuses to reply Conneaut  Ohio All I Want Is My Money Back Author: Dallas, Texas Cameras & Video: DVR Systems Conneaut OH, Ohio

May 10 2017
The Remodel Pro/Mike Breaux owner Unreliable and deceptive business practices baytown Texas Author: Baytown , Texas Builders & Contractors: The Remodel Pro/Mike Breaux owner baytown, Texas

May 09 2017
MARK VAN d**e VAN d**e CONSULTING VAN d**e BROTHERS, LLC ez.com/webuyhouses Sell House Fast Arizona EMPTY CONTRACT, NO MONEY, WASTE OF YOUR TIME, SCAMMERS Scottsdale Arizona Author: tampa, Florida Real Estate Services: MARK VAN DYKE Scottsdale, Arizona

May 09 2017
Mc Donald's Carmel new york Nationwide Author: Carmel , New York Fast Food Restaurants: Mc Donald's Carmel ny Nationwide

23, Report #1372056

May 08 2017
Fast Track Auto Carriers DBA Auto Transport Solutions--Terry (Customer Service) SCAMMERS! THEFT! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Delray Beach Florida Author: Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Auto Transport Solutions Nationwide

24, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

May 07 2017
FAST LOGISTICS INC Bad Experience Oak Lawn Illinois Author: Kansas Trucking Companies: FAST LOGISTICS INC Oak Lawn, Illinois