Your Search | ascentive, speedscan pro, finally fast

May 02 2016
Pro Flowers Reference order number 111824370637-1. This Mother's Day order made on April 26, 2016 was received on April 28, 2016 by UPS. The were wilted.Internet: Author: Louisville, Kentucky Customer: Pro Flowers Internet

Apr 30 2016
Home Advisor Pro / Service Magic Home Advisor is Little Shop of Horrors - Take, take, take and give nothing. Also lied to sell leads Golden Colorado Author: Humble, Texas Customer Leads: Home Advisor Pro / Service Magic Golden, Colorado

Apr 28 2016
Alpental Roofing & Construction LLC Road homes and Roof Covers, Chris Kelly, Gwen McHenry Took my$3556 deposit for Refinishing my kitchen cabinets and constructing a patio cover, but gave excuses to delay the start of the work, and finally told me he had a family emergency,  caddo mills Texas Author: PLANO, Texas Kitchens: Builders & Contractors: Alpental Roofing & Construction LLC Internet

Apr 27 2016
Inventel (As Seen On TV) Dash Cam Pro Will not ship my order or issue a refund even though I paid to insure the order. Internet
Author: Lansing, Michigan Cameras & Video: Inventel (As Seen On TV) Internet

5, Report #1301900

Apr 26 2016
Whiteningcoach Smile Pro Direct & Ivory White are the same companies. Same phone numbers.www Difficulities canceling free trials and obtaining refunds in addition poor service. Henderson Nevada Author: Crestwood, Missouri Advertising Agencies: Whiteningcoach Henderson, Nevada

Apr 26 2016
Fast fix 123 I had a pop up on my computer telling me my computer had a virus and I need to call this number and donor cut the computer off or shut down because you will damage your software.  Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Adult Web Site: Fast fix 123 Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
toco bell toco bell Vestal new york new york Author: endicott, New York Fast Food Restaurants: toco bell Vestal, New York

Apr 25 2016
Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Central Business Funding dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Central Business Funding takes unique approach helping businesses that the lending industry has never seen.*UPDATE: Central Business Funding pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Central Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CENTRAL FUNDING BUSINESS I STAND CORRECTED Author: Ansonia, Connecticut Business Consultants: Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Central Business Funding your expert partner in providing the correct “path to funding” based on your business’ unique financial needs. Central Business Funding’s team of professional will evaluate, analyze, recommend and make suggestions to clients relating to their particular situation how to best approach the lending process. Las vegas, Nevada

Apr 25 2016
Spark Whitening BellaAtHome Ordered a free trial for $4.90 and then it turned into being billed $94.13 a month before I even sent back the trial after I realized it was a scam! I shipped back the trial and the first shipment to the address and when I called to verify they said that it was sent to BellaAt Home and NOT Spark Whitening. The address is in the same building and the same UNIT! they said I calle Bella At Home to cancel but not Spark Whitening and so they wouldn't refund my money. After arguing with them for 35 minutes on the phone they finally gave me a 60% refund and canceled my order. This all came from a Walgreen Gift card offer. Henderson Nevada Author: Olathe, Kansas Drugstores: Spark Whitening Henderson, Nevada

Apr 25 2016
Akadema Pro Terrible Quality, Scammers, Don't get what you order, Can't get your money back Bloomingdale NJ Made Good Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Sporting-good Manufactures: Akadema Pro Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
suite jouerneys DECIVED ME IN EVERY WAY SAYING THAT I WOULD GET THE BEST PRICES ,ANYWHERE ANYDAY OF THE YEAR NO BOCK OUTS ,NOW WHEN I FINALLY TRY TO USE NONE OF IT IS TRUE. DAYTONA BEACH Florida Author: CAPE CORAL, Florida Hotel: suite jouerneys DAYTONA BEACH, Florida

Apr 24 2016
Ascentive They ripped me off, ruined my credit card that was at 0 balance and caused me stress!  Internet Author: Afton, New York Software: Ascentive Internet

Apr 22 2016
Ezbc Modelingscams Epinions Webmodel Wilhelmina Starbiz Justourkids Nta Pro Images Proscout Kids.com ripoff scam dishonest fraud misled liars misrepresentation Seatle Internet under investigation by FBI Seattle Internet ezbc scam, Robert Noll has been involved in dealing drugs and identity theft Author: dallas, Texas Modeling Agencies: Ezbc Modelscams Epinions Internet

Apr 22 2016
Wayne Wainwright USA Auto Export He is a car broker, helping me purchase BMW X5. He took my money but never delivered the car. Port Saint Lucie , Florida THE LAW FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO THE INFAMOUS WAYNE WAINWRIGHT Author: Roslyn Heights, New York Auto Dealers: Wayne Wainwright Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Apr 21 2016
Wyoming Corporate Services TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 100% money back guarantee. Wyoming Corporate Services dedicated to customer satisfaction. Wyoming Corporate Services' support center provides highest quality products & services. Wyoming Corporate Services prides itself in providing best service possible. Wyoming Corporate Services feels that if customers want to use Wyoming for incorporation, customers deserve to receive best services & products available. *UPDATE: Wyoming Corporate Services Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Wyoming Corporate Services Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Business Consultants: Wyoming Corporate Services TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Wyoming Corporate Services hand delivers all incorporation papers twice a day. Offering fastest, most private incorporation service for establishing Wyoming companies. Wyoming Corporate Services offering fast, friendly, dependable service. Located a few blocks from Secretary of State’s office. Cheyenne , Wyoming

Apr 21 2016
easykits.org Kayako - Blogatozinfo - Work from home They stole my money. I do not remember seeing anywhere in the documentation that there would be extra charges after a trial period. I never used their services and they refused to fully rewind my money. Internet Finally received my refund Author: La Jolla, California Work at Home: easykits.org Internet

Apr 21 2016
HOME ADVISOR, HOME ADVISOR PRO, online marketing consultants LIARS, DECEPTIVE, FRAUDSTERS SECRETIVE, SCAM ARTISTS #$@ Golden Colorado Author: Greenlawn, New York Small Business Services: HOME ADVISOR Golden , Colorado

Apr 21 2016
NTX Tools Coastal Tool Supply E Pro Tools NTX Beleive what everyone says about NTX Tools Coastal Tool Supply E Pro Tools Ohio Washington ET AL Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: NTX Tools Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
Dashcam pro by InvenTel Products, LLC this company mailed product to wrong address confirmed by post office and refused to return money Internet Author: Pace, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Dashcam by InvenTel Products, LLC Internet

Apr 20 2016
Skin Optics Skin Pro Restore Deceptive on trial offer Las Vegas NV Author: McEwen, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Optics Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
Thrive Market thrivemarket.com I was offered a 1 month trial membership, free of charge (but had to enter a credit card). I placed 1 order and decided that it wasn't for me. I cancelled before the 30 days was up. I was then charged the full fee. I emailed and called multiple times before I was finally able to speak with a human. Internet Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Misc. Health Specialists: Thrive Market Internet

Apr 19 2016
Pro Tech Air Filtopur Products Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: North Liberty, Iowa Personal Services: Pro Tech Air Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Apr 16 2016
JuvaCell Pro or DLPHOLD Skin Lift rip off Burbank CA Internet Author: Dove Creek, Colorado On-Line Business: Juva Cell Internet