ASCENTIVE, SPEEDSCAN PRO, FINALLY FAST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Ascentive, SpeedScan Pro, Finally Fast
There may be more specific results for "Ascentive, SpeedScan Pro, Finally Fast"
For more specific results for "Ascentive, SpeedScan Pro, Finally Fast"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
My Crisis Gear They have removed $39.99 which started on 11/21/2016 and removed the same date on the following dates also: 1/03/2017, 1/21/2017, 2/20/2017, 3/20/2017, 4/20/2017, 5/31/2017 and 6/20/17 for a total of $319.91. I had to finally close down this account. Allen Texas Author: Cheswick, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 25 2017
FastSupport Pretended to be Belkin technician Los Angeles Internet
Author: Port Royal, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: Fast Support Internet

Jun 24 2017
HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Cameron Weiss/Complete Metabolism... This company wasted my time and misled me. They had a LONG sales promo online all about how they use the bible to adress weightloss and the natural way to address it. After hours of searching online I finally found a website that was to be a 3rd party site to assure consumers that this was a highly rated product in attempts to seperate me from my hard earned money. The website is a scam. Nevada Internet
Author: east point, Georgia Alternative Health: HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Internet

Jun 24 2017
garlic jim's pizza, britanny banna, brittany al-banna, dib al-banna garlic jim's pizza, britanny banna, brittany al-banna, dib al-banna brittany al-banna ripped off employees eugene Oregon Author: Oregon Fast Food Restaurants: garlic jim's pizza, britanny banna, brittany al-banna, dib al-banna eugene, Oregon

Jun 23 2017
Choctaw Casino Durant Choctaw Casino Durant, OK rips you off fast Durant Oklahoma Author: Midlothian, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Choctaw Casino Durant Durant, Oklahoma

Jun 23 2017
AsSeenOnTV.pro Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AsSeenOnTV.pro is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. The work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: AsSeenOnTV.pro pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. AsSeenOnTV.pro recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Truth Author: Memphis, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, AsSeenOnTV.pro is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Internet

Jun 23 2017
Labgenix Scammed to buy Muscle Pro Extreme La Jolla California Author: Port Elizabeth, Supplemental Health Programs: Labgenix La Jolla, California

Jun 22 2017
Flash Advance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Flash Advance | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Flash Advance is committed to helping meet the needs that advance businesses into the future. With a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, Flash Advance is ready to get you a merchant cash advance today! Flash Advance receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Flash Advance made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee which lets customers feel safe, confident and secure when they choose Flash Advance.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 22 2017
E-cigs Brand Pro Vapor Insidevapor.com misrepresentation- lied - extortion St. Louis Missouri Author: Spokane, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: E-cigs Brand Pro Vapor St. Louis, Missouri

Jun 21 2017
Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Visa U.S.A. Inc.; Blackhawk Network California, Inc.; giftcardmall.com/mygift Card Spending Restriction Nationwide Author: Duncanville, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Real Care Transportation Inc. LLC Frank O'Dell, Monica. I never got my last two paychecks and half of the time I didn't get paid on time. Salem New Hampshire I finally got my last two checks. Author: Milford, Connecticut Taxi & Limousine Services: Real Care Transportation Inc. LLC Salem, New Hampshire

Jun 19 2017
Choice Tools The Ultimate Prosthetic.com Pro V Prosthetic Long Beach California Author: Corona, California On-Line Business: Choice Tools Long Beach, California

Jun 18 2017
Mr. Large Burrito Mr. Large $5 Pizza, Burger and Burrito Inc. Ayman Tel. Con Man and Scam Artist, Steals Labor, Professional Services, Career Felon Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Fast Food Restaurants: Mr. Large Burrito Forest Lake, Minnesota

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Essence Their website advertising which was pushed to my phone stated Free Trial. It only mentioned shipping and handling totaling $9.92 for both trial items. I called company to cancel order right after I placed order but was on hold for two hours. When someone finally answer my call two days later; I was told I could not cancel order, that I had to wait for order to arrive in order to either cancel Autoship of the product for $90 + dollars or return it for a $25 charge.  Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Celebrities: Miscellaneous Companies: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 14 2017
windowware pro staugustineblinds.com mrwindowblinds.com windowwarepro.com SCAM, FRAUD, THEIF, LIAR jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Computer Software: windowware pro jacksonville, Florida

Jun 13 2017
Tamara Dodson Charged credit card immediately, wouldn't return phone calls, e- mails, finally sent dead plants a month later. Walnut Cove North Carolina Correction Author: Walnut Cove, North Carolina Landscaping: Tamara Dodson Walnut Cove , North Carolina

Jun 13 2017
Pinnacle Medical Resource - Angel Morera Don't Get Fast-Talked and RIPPED OFF! Miami Florida Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Medical Resource Miami, Florida

Jun 08 2017
Internet pro devices/web advantage Cool handel.com .web advantage.com .internet prose vices.com . Well stair up cost me hundreds of dollars and now I can get no info to try and get my money back but once I placed an order I got nothing  Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Computer Marketing Companies: Internet pro devices/web advantage

Jun 08 2017
Santiagos First time there was a bone in my food in which when I took up to show the owner he grabbed and wouldn't return it this time they rung up wrong and refuse to replace items both times Northglenn Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Fast Food Restaurants: Santiagos Colorado

Jun 07 2017
Arm & Hammer Church & Dwight Co.Inc. I just wanted my rebate for litter. Representative email for rebate is wrong. She was fast in talking and rude! She didn't really want to talk to me at all or give me any information. Del Rio, Texas Nationwide Author: PORT ORANGE, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Arm & Hammer Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
Fast Eviction Service H.G. Long Attorney At LawJohn Mark Edward Bouzane This firm appears to be engaging in a pattern of filing fraudulent eviction notices and has past disciplinary actions San Bernardino California Author: California Legal Services: Fast Eviction Service San Bernardino, California

Jun 04 2017
NeuLift Neulift I ordered a trial of the Neulift eye serum and anti-aging cream for 5.95 and 4.95. Two weeks later I was charged $89.95 and $85.95. Thinking I mistakenly ordered an additional delivery, I called to cancel, they offered a discount of 30% then 50% and then finally 75%. I refused all the discounts and wanted the money refunded and they refused. Santa Ana California Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota On-Line Stores: NeuLift Internet