Your Search | ascentive, speedscan pro, finally fast

May 23 2016
Radiant Eye Serum / Skin Lush / Royal Serum Offered a ATrial of a product only to charge my account $200 2 weeks later Downey or Santa Ana california Finally Found An Address Author: Long Beach, California Drug Manufacturers: Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Internet

May 21 2016
JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy. Charge names: health *dermisglow Guilford CT and rly*dermarenu Westminster CA Did not inform me of the 14 day time frame so was charged for items I did not order Guilford. West inster CT. CA Author: St Paul, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy/juvaCell Eye Therapy Nationwide

May 21 2016
KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken Poor customer service Wisconsin Author: Alabama Fast Food Restaurants: KFC Wisconsin

May 21 2016
Strategic Student Solutions Rep was name Toni 877-404-4835 X 716 They call me constantly ..i finally called back , and they are truley rip-offs. 1489 W Palmetto Park Rd STE 350, Boca Raton, FL 33 FL Author: Clearwater, Florida Colleges and Universities: Strategic Student Solutions Internet

May 21 2016
ECOGS PRO VAPOR Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina On-Line Business: ECOGS PRO VAPOR Internet

May 20 2016
Burger King Manager that was there on 5/20/16. He didn't give his name when he was put on the phone! NEWARK NY BURGER KING - RIP OFF!! STAY AWAY. BURGERS EXPENSIVE & TINY TINY TINY!! DONT BOTHER!! Newark New York Author: Newark, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Burger King Nationwide

May 18 2016
McDonald's Food poisoning at local McDonald's in retaliation for complaining Asheville North Carolina Author: Candler, North Carolina Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Asheville, North Carolina

May 17 2016
Kevin Levrone IFBB Pro Maryland Muscle Machine Kevin Levrone Bodybuilder IFBB Pro Beware of Kevin Levrone IFBB Pro Con Man Stole over $160,000 Runs Off Multiple Litigations Maryland Nationwide Author: usa, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Kevin Levrone IFBB Pro Nationwide

May 16 2016
BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES I sent the $20 in so happy thinking that me and my family finally got a break through in life. But instead we got nothing. I have 4 beautiful kids whom I want an better life for and they are all I thought about when I was sent this letter stating that I won 3,900,000.00 but instead I ended up in tears because I got nothing. This is a scam they should pay everyone the amount they lied to them about. Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES Nationwide

May 16 2016
ca garcinia pro focus nutra refuse to refund my money for products i did not order, withdraw money from my credit card North York Internet Author: Edmonton, Alabama Weightloss Programs: ca garcinia pro Internet

May 15 2016
Notary Pro Notary Public, Notary, Signing Agent, Closing Agent, Witness Irvine California Author: Edison, New Jersey Notary: Notary Pro Irvine, California

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 14 2016
Celso @ McDonald's Canada McDonald's Celso the racist nosey and rude employee of McDonald's Richmond Hill Ontario Author: Richmond Hill, Ontario Fast Food Restaurants: Celso @ McDonald's Canada Richmond Hill, Ontario

May 14 2016
Carol dean's Resale Therapy Caroldean Ross (Owner) Thieves,first they closed business in Cathedral City not advising clients or paying them and reopened in Palm Desert. Refused to respond to emails. Once I finally caught someone in their new location, they could not produce my items. They will not pay commiss. Palm Desert California This report is untrue. Author: Palm Springs , California Miscellaneous Companies: Carol dean's Resale Therapy California

May 12 2016
Blue Jay Way Galleries Texas Jim Hansen Unresponsive, irresponsible, rude, and totally dishonest Criminals Cedar Park Texas
Questionable Character Author: oklahoma city, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: Blue Jay Way Galleries Texas Internet

May 12 2016
Free Lotto Fast Svc NY US Freelotto.com made an unauthorized withdrawl from my debit card. When I called them all they were interested in was getting my card # and Email address Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas On-Line Business: Free Lotto Fast Svc NY US Internet

May 11 2016
Outdoor Travelar/Blue green vacations in Bass Pro Shop Blue GreenOutdoor Travelar Free is Free Rockwell Texas Nationwide Author: Corsicana , Texas Cruises: Outdoor Travelar/Blue green vacations in Bass Pro Shop Nationwide

May 10 2016
Ry-Marc Corporation Promenades McDonald's, Mar-Land Mangement Confirmed food safety issues, alleged insect issues at McDonald's Port Charlotte Florida Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Ry-Marc Corporation Port Charlotte, Florida

May 10 2016
JEEPHUT WASTE OF TIME, GO ELSEWHERE FAST!!!! JASPER Georgia Author: BRANDON, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: JEEPHUT JASPER, Georgia

May 10 2016
anabolic-supplement anabolic-supplement.com /product_info.php?products_id=164 I Order some stuff from this wed site, they promise fast delivery and high quality paid $220 they were to send me a tracking number , Miami Florida Author: Port Huron, Michigan Drugstores: anabolic-supplement Internet

May 09 2016
Action pro tools Action pro white Money scam Internet Author: Fairfax, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Action pro tools Internet

May 07 2016
Real Pro Inc Jacob Blanton, Shawn Kavanaugh worked for 3 months only received a partial payment on first paycheck Jeffersonville Indiana Author: Corydon, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Real Pro Inc Jeffersonville, Indiana

May 06 2016
Central Jersey Bowlers Pro Shop Central Jersey Bowler's Pro Shop Verbal abuse combative attitude assault Middlesex New Jersey
Bowler Beware Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Sporting Goods: Central Jersey Bowlers Pro Shop Middlesex, New Jersey

May 05 2016
Shari's Berries Pro Flowers Over promised and charged for their services and denied me talking with a supervisor Not sure...call center in Philippines Nationwide Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Shari's Berries Nationwide

May 05 2016
HOST4ASP.NET ENDLESSFORC THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM / I COULD NOT GET HOSTING WORKING FOR OVER 2 DAYS FINALLY GOT THEM TO AGREE TO A REFUND / HOWEVER THEY DISPUTED IT AND BECAME A HUGE HEADACHE.  MIDDLE EASTERN Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Web Hosting: HOST4ASP.NET Internet