Your Search | ashworth college, norcross, ga

May 30 2016
everest college went to everest college to get a better job with higher pay in a professional business fort worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: everest college fort worth , Texas

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
Pharmapacks Deceptive Shipping College Point New York Author: ooltewah, Tennessee Home & Garden Stores: Pharmapacks Internet

May 26 2016
Miller Motte Technical College MMTC School Lied about HVACR program. 95 Percent in class bookwork 5 Percent hands on. Lazy Instructors Madison Tennessee Author: TN, Tennessee Trade Schools: Miller Motte Technical College Madison, Tennessee

May 25 2016
Westwood College Los Angeles, Ca Westwood Westwood got me into a $70,000.00 debt and no future Los Angeles California Author: Sun Valley, California Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Los Angeles, Ca Los Angeles, California

May 25 2016
Profactor T 1200 Lied ripped off Norcross Georgia Author: Jackson center, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Profactor T 1200 Norcross, Georgia

May 24 2016
Avis Ripping people off for cleaning fees with no proof Contacted the company and all they can do is hold up the charges for Pet Hair we fly on a plane and did not have pets, when I explained this to the two representatives, one of which was Kathy they were rude and offered no asssistance,. Don't rent from these people they are taking people's money and have no proof to backup the charges. College Park Georgia Author: richardson, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Avis Rental Car Hartsfield Jackson Airport College Park, Georgia

May 24 2016
Vacation Connections LLC, Title Investments LLC escrow account scam chicago Illinois Author: state college, Pennsylvania Timeshare Rentals: Vacation Connections LLC chicago, Illinois

May 21 2016
Northland Group Inc. I have been paying this company for about 4 years now for repayment of tuition to a college, and I used to get a letter once a month after payment had been received. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Butte, Montana Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 21 2016
McKee Basements & Remodeling - Brian Scott Shook Has failed to pay a court mandated judgment for services provided Acworth GA Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: McKee Basements & Remodiling Internet

May 20 2016
Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Charged deductible on phone insurance that was not in the agreement Dunwoody, GA Nationwide You do not understand Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Nationwide

May 19 2016
South University I enrolled with South University online around 2004 for Medical Billing and Coding. I graduated and received a degree in the mail saying it was an associate degree.  Savannah GA Author: Terrell, Texas Health Care Education: South University Internet

May 19 2016
Ellenwood academy Rip off, cant be used for college admission Brandon Florida That is what you get for trying to buy a diploma Author: Elyria, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ellenwood academy Internet

May 19 2016
Anthony None Cresco capital capitalizes off the small guy Tifton, Ga Nationwide Author: Mt. Joy, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Cresco capital Nationwide

May 18 2016
Katherine Gibbs college I attended the school for 8 months, had to leave on a medical issue had surgery,came back to the school 6 months later and they told me the closed the school sorry !!!!! cranston Rhode Island Author: providence , Rhode Island Adult Career & Continuing Education: Katherine Gibbs college cranston, Rhode Island

May 17 2016
Bank of America Theft by deception!!! Struggling college students beware!!! Valdosta Georgia Information for you... Author: Valdosta, Georgia Banks: Bank of America

Jennifer's Pet Rescue RIP OFF JENNIFERS PET RESCUE Hiram Ga
Author: Dallas , Georgia Adoption Agencies: Jennifer's Pet Rescue Georgia

May 17 2016
Drake college of business I was a b student there I finish my internship and I never got to do a job placement. Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Drake college of business Newark, New Jersey

May 16 2016
Ciroc Rizzi #HollywoodModelsAtlAgency Escobar Robertson #HSLMODELS Modeling Scams , ATL Model , Modeling , Frauds , Phonys, #hollywoodmodelsatlagency, Ciroc Rizzi , Esocobar Atlanta Ga Nationwide Lol I am going to report you guys to the police Author: Atlanta, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ciroc Rizzi #HollywoodModelsAtlAgency Nationwide

May 16 2016
Westwood college Denver co Submitted a student Loan under my name and now I have garnishments Denver Colorado
Author: Greeley, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Westwood college Denver co Denver, Colorado

May 13 2016
American Academy of Pinctest American Academy of Pinctest day they are accredited in all 50 states but they are not! A waste of time and money. I cannot get into any college that I need for my career. miami Florida Author: pasadena, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: American Academy of Pinctest

May 13 2016
FastECigs promotional/Amazon survey/shipping only then takes 99.99 out of your bank account Nationwide Author: College Station, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: FastECigs Nationwide

May 12 2016
autographslm aka greatbuyautographs EBAY seller sell fake autographs with GA sticker COA Internet Author: Tustin, California On-Line Business: autographslm Internet

May 11 2016
All Star Direct Auto Shipping,LLC Signed a Shipping Order to have my vehicle transported from Spanaway, WA to Columbus, GA. Was quoted $699.00 to have vehicle transported with a $299.00 deposit . Los Angeles,CA Internet Author: Spanaway, Washington Auto Transporters: All Star Direct Auto Shipping,LLC Internet

May 11 2016
Committed Jewelry CommittedGirls Elisa Gomez My favorite is when I order/pay for something and NEVER get it!! Florida based Internet Author: College Station, Texas Jewelers: Committed Jewelry Internet