Your Search | ashworth university, ashworth college

1, Report #1319013

Jul 26 2016
The College network Tcn Nationwide Author: Fontana, California Health Care Education: The College network Nationwide

Brown College Scammed me out of 32,000$ Mendota heights Minnesota
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Brown College Mendota heights , Minnesota

Jul 26 2016
Westwood College Westwood Online Stole from Many aspects Denver Colorado Author: MENTOR, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Denver, Colorado

Jul 25 2016
Westwood College Woodforest college has ruined my life! Annadale Virginia I would'nt recommend westwood college for anyone! Worst excuse for a school ever. Would'nt even trust these idiots to teach my pet fish... Author: Patrick Springs, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Westwood College Annadale, Virginia

Jul 25 2016
School District Publishing University School Publishing Unusual Rip Off Internet Nationwide Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: School District Publishing Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire

Jul 23 2016
Capella University Capella dosent Support its students Minneapolis Minnesota Internet Author: Elgin, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: Capella University Internet

Jul 23 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association Buyers Club University of Guns Ordered ,and received, targets w/o incidence. to purchase, I has to try a free trial membership in the NGOA. I have attempted calls to cancel the $38.+ monthly fee several times, with no results. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jul 22 2016
Remington College Memphis Campus Excepted my loan check from Sallie May when i had withdrawn from school Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorneys General: Remington College Memphis Campus Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
Asworth College They took over a thousand dollars from me. I graduated from two programs and I never got my degrees in Hotel rest mgmnt. NORCROSS GEORGIA Internet Author: pensacola, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Asworth College Internet

Jul 22 2016
College Of DuPage Janet Rand Intentional discrimination. I was dismiss with good academic standards. Glen Ellyn Illinois Nationwide Author: Berkeley, Illinois Colleges and Universities: College Of DuPage IL

Jul 21 2016
Kaplan University they claim that the documents that they sent to me are the wrong ones, so now i cant get my financial aid or transcript to transfer! daven port Iowa Author: smithfield, North Carolina Financial Education: Kaplan University daven port , Iowa

Jul 21 2016
Newbridge college . Promise students education but you receive debt,personal guilt and a new way to pay your bills and a Newbridge loan for a school that is a scam Santa Ana California Author: Castle rock , Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Newbridge college Santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2016
Nittany Eye Associates Over Charged me the made excuses when challenged. Incomplete Eye Exam, No Written Prescription State College Pennsylvania Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania Opticians: Nittany Eye Associates State College, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2016
Miller Motte College Miller Motte Tech College Miller Motte Is not an Acredited College Wilmington North Carolina Author: wilmington, North Carolina Medical Personnel: Miller Motte College Wilmington, North Carolina

Jul 20 2016
Draughon's Jr College SCAM- Teachers didn't teach Memphis Tennessee Author: heber springs, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: Draughon's Jr College Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 19 2016
Everest College Tacoma Wa I never got a job, from Medical Assistant program, they didn't even want to help me find an intern I found one on my own. Then they didn't want to help me look for a career after my intern. TACOMA Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Education & Learning Centers: Everest College Tacoma Wa Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
florida career college All STAFF DON Ellen Bedu Joan Howard this school is definition of rip off. im a nursing student (senior) and the DON hasnt provided us clinical site for OB rotation the professor Howard has favorite students this school is way too expensive for what we are getting in return, this is a joke! Miami Florida Author: Alabama Health Care Education: florida career college Miami , Florida

Jul 19 2016
College of Southern Nevada Bradley Gruner, NSHE TRUMPED UP FEES BY NSHE EXTORTIONISTS Las Vegas, Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: College of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, NV, Nevada

Jul 19 2016
First Site, LTD Wrongfully keeping security deposits of unsuspecting college students Normal Illinois Author: Hampshire, Illinois Property Management: First Site, LTD Normal, Illinois

Jul 18 2016
College Pro Painter WORST Exterior House Painting Ever! Nationwide
Author: Ames, Iowa Home Improvements: College Pro Painter Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
The College Network Purchased $3,495 worth of exam fees to be reimbursed to me as I pay out of pocket for the exam, they will then send me my check. I have not received a payment in over 18 months. I sent copies of my exam completion & fee for each exam (8 exams so far) and get an e-mail that my payment is being processed. Last contact was Feb 2016 & still no checks. The total balance owed to me currently is $2080. Indianapolis IN Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The College Network Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
Dublin Dental University Hospital Unprofessional Dental Care, Unhelpful Dental Staff, Bad Dental School Dublin Ireland Author: Alabama Education & Learning Centers: Dublin Dental University Hospital Dublin, Ireland

Jul 16 2016
James Cook University Corrupt, Handing out unaccredited degrees, does not follow industry standards Townsville Nationwide Author: Other Colleges and Universities: James Cook University Nationwide