ASSIST 2 SELL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Assist 2 Sell
There may be more specific results for "Assist 2 Sell"
For more specific results for "Assist 2 Sell"
Showing 1-25 of 24,675 Found Reports For more specific results for "Assist 2 Sell"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
ELECTRIC MIRROR Jim Mischel, CEO, Don Jacques, COOJon Johnston, VP SalesTravis Boyd I paid $10,000 for 3 mirrors that were not as represented. In good faith I agreed to keep 2 but want the 3rd one replaced Everett Washington Author: Texas Glass Companies: ELECTRIC MIRROR Everett, Washington

Jul 19 2017
Thatbasket I have sent them 2 emails and it has been weeks and i still havent gotten what i purchased. Internet Author: Covington, Tennessee Pools & Saunas: Thatbasket Internet

Jul 19 2017
Cobra USA Sell a defective part and know it's defective but won't do anything about it Internet Author: Morton, Pennsylvania Motorcycles: Cobra USA Internet

Jul 19 2017
Lexington Law Rent 2 Own, and many more. Total Rip-Off Internet Lexington Law is not in the real estate business Author: attleboro, Massachusetts Credit Services: Lexington Law Internet

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Premier Subaru Branford Ct Very Much Focused on Profit and not customers concerns Branford Connecticut Confusion is Conveinant For You Author: Guilford, Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Premier Subaru Branford Ct Branford, Connecticut

Jul 18 2017
JoliqueSkinCream JoliqueSkinCream used false advertising to sell me a $4.97 30 day sample of their skin cream. They had a Facebook ad with a Joanna Gaines article saying she was leaving fixer upper because she started a skin care company (JoliqueSkinCream). After I received my face cream it was confirmed by ms Gaines that it was all a scam. They ended up charging my account 89.97 for the product. After an incredibly hard conversation with their call center, they refunded my 75%. Internet Author: Utah Skin Care: JoliqueSkinCream Internet

Jul 18 2017
Pretty-sweet.com I ordered 2 tumblers from them & waited the 10 weeks & they never arrived. Na Internet Author: McKinney, Texas Kitchens: Pretty-sweet.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
on line city tickets They sold me 2 tickets to an Amos Lee concert at Red Rocks for $164.00. I printed out the tickets at home and when they were presented at the entrance to Red Rocks I was informed that the tickets were not valid. I had to purchase two new tickets. For two legitimate tickets bought at the Red Rocks box office, the price was $101.50. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Ticket Sales: on line city tickets Internet

Jul 18 2017
BirthCertificateState.com This company promised to get me a birth certificate in 1-3 days. Except for asking me to provide proof of who I was ( Copy of my Drivers License), I have not heard back from them and it has been over 2 weeks!!!!! unknown Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia Consumer Services: BirthCertificateState.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sellandrecycle.com They sent a form for me to send my galaxy S 3 16GB phone in for sell and they sent a packing Reference slip saying how much I'll get which was $40 offer Chula Vista California Author: Camden, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Sellandrecycle.com Internet

Jul 17 2017
Imperium Dietary Supplement Unauthorized Charges after 2 weeks sample. Jacksonville Florida
Refund of Money Charged Author: Salem, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Imperium Dietary Supplement Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Skin Wrinkle No More Sam Skin CreamPeepeye Serum, Parisian Glow A box with 2 products comes 2-3 times each month. Billed to varied company names on CredCard. St. Petersburg FL Nationwide: FL, CO, WI Author: Medina, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Wrinkle No More Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
K-Mart On January 2, 2016, we purchased a $449.99 Kenmore refrigerator on K-Mart's Why Not Lease It Plan. K-Mart continued to take $79.50 per month from my checking account. In the end, I paid $1431.00, nearly three times the selling price of the refrigerator. When I called to complain, I was told the last payment had been taken out. It makes me wonder if I had called sooner, would the last payment have been taken out sooner? RIP OFF PURE AND SIMPLE!!! DuBois Pennsylvania Author: Allport, Pennsylvania Appliances: K-Mart DuBois, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
PITNEY BOWES DON'T SIGN UP EVER NEENAH Wisconsin Author: CHULA VISTA, California Computer Rental 2: PITNEY BOWES NEENAH, Wisconsin

Jul 17 2017
Alliumere skincare Nova skin I thought I was going to be able to try this product free I didn't know i was going to be charged. 99 .98 4 .95 1.oo 2.94 2 .95 its fraud how can they do this? Author: Edinburgh, Indiana Attorney Generals: Alliumere skincare

Jul 16 2017
Beauty Within Sent me this product for 4.95 and then sent me another in a week the next week i got 2 more Beauty Within Provo Utah Ok Mr or Mrs fruit cake as you call yourself let me give you a little heads-up Author: Del City, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: Beauty Internet

Jul 16 2017
allumineye allumiderm ordered trial size of these 2 skin products for 4.95 recieved large amount but didnt know the difference then a week later 180.00 was taken from my account. since I used my bank card nothing could be done just got ripped of 180.00 of my social security Internet Author: Alabama Eye Care: allumineye Internet

Jul 16 2017
Care auto enterprise inc ABE is a huge lie about everything he tells you, there is no car, i waited 2 months for a car he was suppose to get me in 3 to 4 weeks and never arrived, everyday he would tell me a different excuse about the car and also told him if he would show me where the car was so i could go see it and he refuse to tell me where it was, everything is a lie, also he keeps on posting his adds on craigslist to rip off more people wich means he doesnt stop Hallandale beach Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Care auto enterprise inc Hallandale beach, Florida

Jul 16 2017
Metro PCs Evan 7055630 Called to have my due date changed because I'm out of town and 8 1/2 months pregnant my husband works out of town and having my phone on is a must have I called and none of the 3 people have helped me and have stressed me out even more I'm very un happy and mad Muscle shoals Alabama Why Not? Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Audio & Electronics Shops: Metro PCs Muscle shoals , Alabama

Jul 15 2017
P.c.h. They rip u off for your personal information and get paid through letting u use your internet. Usage through them. By useing the lie that u can win they sell all your imformation and collect money for your internet useage so the more u play the more they paid. ? Colorado Author: lafayette, Colorado Computer Fraud: P.c.h. Colorado

Jul 15 2017
ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington Author: Omak, Washington Skin Care: ClairSkin Washington

Jul 15 2017
Take a getaway Take Three They sold me (2) 3 day getaways anywhere in the world for $399. They sent me nothing in the mail as promised and would not give me a website address. They said I had 2 years to use it and when the 2 years were up, they called me and asked me if I wanted to extend. After much conversation and the promise things would be different this time, I paid the money got a phone number, which is disconnected, and never heard from them again. Then yesterday they called and asked me if I wanted to extend. Said I had bought (2) packages 2 years ago. So, they tried to say I didn't extend. I am furious! Calling Gephard. Internet Author: Marriott Slaterville, Utah Hotel: Take a getaway Internet

Jul 15 2017
Marcy mountain mastiffs (Doreen Dyssert) Marcy mountain mastiffs Doreen dyssert Unethical breeders selling dogs that die of cancer before 2 years old! Nationwide Author: Bend, Oregon Adoption Agencies: Marcy mountain mastiffs (Doreen Dyssert) Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Matthew hagberg Ordered 2 things totaling 45.00 and never received anything. He will not respondo to emails nor call you back. I ordered a sauna shaper pants and waist trainer Internet
Author: Fort valley, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Matthew hagberg Internet