Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Assist 2 Sell

Showing 1-25 of 24,112 Found Reports For more specific results for "Assist 2 Sell"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
Erlinda Celones Linda I ordered 2 coach bags. I only recieved one and paid them 125.which was not supposed to be that much the were advertised at 65 dollars each, I did not recieve the other one, I called the bank but bank needs the reciept which I couldnt find it anymore on my email. Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Questionable Activities: Erlinda Celones Internet

2, Report #1020699

Feb 28 2017
Source One Network Solutions LLC Source One Network Solutions doesn't pay their Sub-Contractors Madison, Wisconsin More Obfuscation & Underpayments Author: Vancouver, Washington Dead Beat Customers: Source One Network Solutions Madison, Wisconsin

Feb 28 2017
Lyneer Staffing Solution's Lyneer Staffing/ 1090 King Georges Post Road Bldg 2, Suite 202 Edison, NJ 08837 Lisa Demarco ldemarco@lyneer.com Horrible Company/Awful Management/Lying and stealing employees (Lisa Demarco). Edison New Jersey Author: Tennessee Liars: Lyneer Staffing Solution's Edison, New Jersey

Feb 28 2017
CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607 I fell for a Angelina Jolie, free sample of Core Skin Care, just pay shipping & handeling - which I did with a credit card. The next month I was sent 2 items and charged $175.94. Author: Long Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607

Feb 28 2017
CD Diet & Health They sent a product that they advertised on the Inernet with no instructions or phone number on how to contact them. I found the phone number from another person's complaint, called to cancel any further products and they kept getting my zip code wrong, then tried to sell me another product, and they were just not wanting to cancel the order. I asked for a cancellation number and they said they would send it in an e-mail. I spoke with Chris on 2-27-17!!! San Diego California Author: SELLERSBURG, Indiana Skin Care: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Feb 28 2017
frontier ripoff my bell evry month problem with bell and very poor coustmer service and sale put a new contrect for 2 years with out my promition bellflower ca PLEASE!!!! Author: bellflower ca , California Telephone Companies: frontier

Feb 28 2017
TCB cell research ,877-440-9788 Charged $4.95 for lotion then 2 months later a credit charge for $64.97 Internet Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TCB cell research Internet

Feb 28 2017
Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Scam took my check account 39.95 on date 2-19-2017. Need to stop that. I want my money back in bank I have no idea how they get my check account took out Texas #549409 Texas Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Texas, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Express Pet Courier Service Joey Butler I was told to send $150 for travel fee for a Maltese dog on 2-37-2017. The company is Express Pet Courier Service. Joey Butler from Express Pet Courier Service Internet
Author: N Kansas City , Missouri Questionable Activities: Express Pet Courier Service Internet

Feb 28 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Was charged 95.00 x 2 after 14 days of subscription to a 30 day free trial. There was no documentation on website of being charged 95.00 after two weeks of trial. As a matter of fact it took about 10days to recieve the product in the mail. I called and tried to get my money back and return the product and i was told they could do nothing for me, so i made sure to cancel at that point. Not very ethical for a multi billion dollar company... Internet Author: Portales, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Feb 27 2017
Shang Hai Co LTD. Zhangyong I ordered lip color from Colorado by Pascale, only received 1/2 order 5 weeks later. Shanghai, Shanghai 200333 China Shanghai Author: San Angelo, Texas Beauty Salons: Shang Hai Co LTD. Shanghai, Shanghai 200333 China,

Feb 27 2017
SKIN FRESH MD The advertisement used Costo - $50.00 gift. All you had to pay was $4.95 shipping - no attachment, no obligation. 2 weeks later there was a charge on my c Internet Author: pembroke pines, Florida Skin Care: SKIN FRESH MD Internet

Feb 27 2017
Comcast They have been charging me for cable boxes that I did not have in my home for the last 2-1/2 years Atlanta Nationwide What is Ridiculous Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
LA UNSTOPPABLE VISION LLC U I ordered 2 of the cute puppy banks and never received them Internet Author: Washington, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: LA UNSTOPPABLE VISION LLC U Internet

Feb 27 2017
OneStepPharma.net Pharmaceuticals I purchased 509.89 of there product and they sent it but it never showed and they kept telling me they would resend but after 2 months they changed there domian and now i cannot reach them Phillipines Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Drug Dealers: OneStepPharma.net Internet

Feb 26 2017
Pure Life Garcinia Pure Life Green Coffee Bean charged 10.94 shipping for one sample each green coffee bean and garcinia, then charged 176.78 2 weeks later. Internet Author: Sun City Center, Florida Infomercials: Pure Life Garcinia Internet

Feb 26 2017
 Bought a Yeti cup for 39.99 and a lid for 9.99 on November 29th, received lid after 2 months... No cup!... Company's emails have said cup is on back order. My acct was charged $49.98 on Nov. 29th, actually it went through Dec. 1st. Internet/Texas Author: Prescott Valley , Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: OutdoorsOnline Internet

Feb 26 2017
Aafes Fraudulent Colorado Springs Nationwide Would like to assist Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Aafes Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Bought flying fish on 2 seperate orders and has been 2 months ago Internet Author: Lake Jackson , Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 25 2017
TWO LIVE CUSTOMS INSTAGRAM & INTERNET TO LIVE CUSTOMS I ordered my custom ALABAMA NIKE ROSHE shoes December 30th 2016 and the order said would ship in 2 to 4 weeks..Here we are at the END of FEBRUARY AND NO shoes STILL but yet they took their payment right out of my account the very NEXT DAY after I ordered they don't list a city or phone number Internet
Author: LAKELAND, Florida On-Line Stores: TWO LIVE CUSTOMS Internet

Feb 25 2017
Amanda Benson ebay and offer up app to sell 2007 tahoe for $2000 Internet Author: West Virginia Car Demolishing: Amnda Benson Internet

Feb 25 2017
Unstoppable vision llc I ordered. 2 puppy banks $43.98 on November 23rd I never received them Alexandria Louisiana Author: Shabbona , Illinois Internet Fraud: Unstoppable vision llc Alexandria, Louisiana

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 24 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 24 2017
LInkish Link-She Placed order for 2 items Totaling $72.us dollars . Did not receive items No communication,no confirmation receipt and order was placed on Feburary17th Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: LInkish Internet