Your Search | assist 2 sell

Feb 11 2016
MP Auto Trading Elizabeth the owners wife is a mother and has her kids in the office at the time of the sell. She is a complete nightmare to deal with not only does this woman promise with her word, heart and soul she sells garbage.  Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: MP Auto Trading Florida

Feb 10 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Idea Buyer committed to total satisfaction of their clients. Idea Buyer’s intellectual property development services developed to increase the probability of product recognition and acceptance in client's desired market.*UPDATE: Idea Buyer, LLC pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Fundable FOUNDER ERIC CORL Columbus, Ohio

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Idea Buyer, LLC is dedicated to client satisfaction and the quality of services they provide. As Ideal Buyer grows, so does their marketplace connections and relationships, providing an increase in opportunities for their clients.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Idea Buyer, LLC pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ERIC CORL/IDEA BUYER SAME OLE'. SAME OLE/ BLOG A DAY Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: Patent & Trademark Services: Eric Corl Idea Buyer Internet

Feb 10 2016
Diamond Cargo Warranty is a lie. Won't return email. Sell across the country. Have to return trailer to them for warranty. No paperwork given of warranty at purchase Douglas Georgia Author: Wentzville, Missouri Trailers: Diamond Cargo Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Brand Name Jeans Levis for less Deceitfully selling used, worn jeans as new. They hide that they sell new, used and vintage jeans in the terms and conditions at check out which nobody reads. Then when you return them for a refund, they deny receiving them and you end up with zip. Sleazy Charlestown Indiana Author: Durham, Maine Clothing Stores: Brand Name Jeans Charlestown, Indiana

Feb 08 2016
Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure False advertising selling trial offer for $4.95 each/billing later for $84.95x 2 Greenville Internet Author: West Branch, Michigan On-Line Business: Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure Internet

Feb 08 2016
Loving Donations Deana DeGroot ( Not Very Loving!) Loving Donations took over $17K of our money preying on the pain of a couple with fertility problems & the pain of having lost 2 children. We have reached out to them many times in the past 5 months via email & phone calls to try and get our money refunded. They have not responded. I would like to be involved in a class action suit against them & pursue legal charges. You can not be any lower than to prey off people already in pain! Lake Mary, Florida Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Pregnancy Services: Loving Donations Florida

Feb 08 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Sukmanowski They stole my money and my car! Euharlee Georgia True, it was Rick Author: yes, Alabama Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Georgia

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 08 2016
agero Don,t Pay as contracted ,Take weeks to get paid for work provided ,Performance mgr.never do any thing to assist in any of our deliemmas Medford Massachusetts Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: agero Medford, Massachusetts

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Firestone Big ripoff on inspection Lancaster Pennsylvania RE: Why? part 2 Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Firestone Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Feb 07 2016
https://www.donnaplay.com Free 5 day trial, requires credit card to. register. Assured no charges. Was member for 1 hour, 2 charges made against card. Miami Florida Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Video Stores: https://www.donnaplay.com Miami, Florida

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Newegg Newegg.com Waiting over 2 months for refund Internet Newegg.com Feedback Reply Author: tallahassee, Florida Computer Mail Order: Newegg Internet

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Sell back your books Scam, dishonest, terrible customer service, no follow up Louisiana Internet Author: Campbell, California Education & Learning Centers: Sell back your books Internet

Feb 05 2016
quikr.com SCAMMERS SELL YOUR PHONE NUMBER!!!! BEWARE of quikr.com Free classified SCAM Internet
Author: covina, California City Employees: quikr.com SCAMMERS DON Internet

Author: Meeker, Colorado Financial Services: Seed Capital Henderson, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Idea Buyer, LLC satisfaction guarantee. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Idea Buyer, LLC offers new product, intellectual property development services along with an online intellectual property marketplace. All services offered by Idea Buyer, LLC customized to fit client needs, and intellectual property. Level of dedication from Idea Buyer, LLC is noted in their satisfaction guarantee, allowing clients to know from the very beginning that they will be well taken care of.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Customer satisfaction guarantee. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Columbus, Ohio