ASSIST 2 SELL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Assist 2 Sell
There may be more specific results for "Assist 2 Sell"
For more specific results for "Assist 2 Sell"
Showing 1-25 of 24,435 Found Reports For more specific results for "Assist 2 Sell"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
Highlands Handy Services John LeBois Only completed 2/3's of work contracted for, of that not good. Now need to hire Electricrician and another Contractor to finish or repair his work or what he was paid for but failed to do. Promised he would finish to our approval and needed the rest of the money for family member but then never showed back to finsih became unresponsive. Littleton Colorado Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Highlands Handy Services Nationwide

May 29 2017
Raleigh Walmart Supercenter DISHONEST. SELL DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND WHEN YOU TRY TO RETURN IT THEY REFUSE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE RECEIPT AND HAVE PAID FOR WARRANTY. WASTE YOUR TIME SENDING YOU FROM ONE STORE TO THE OTHER. MAKE PROMISES AND DON'T KEEP IT. MERCENARY. NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS AT ALL, ONLY THEIR POCKET BOOKS. Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Raleigh Walmart Supercenter , Raleigh, North Carolina

May 28 2017
sunset bamboo I ordered 2 inch by 8 feet bamboo (qty 6) for $85.95+tax. Not one of them was 2 inches. 1.5 inches at best, and that is at the wide end. The Narrow end was even less. San Bernidino California Author: warsaw, Missouri Building Products: sunset bamboo San Bernidino, California

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 27 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
18th Nov Response From the Attorney General's Office of the state of Victoria. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
fresh diet solution Charged twice as much as advertise,gave me final figure after getting payments info,tricked me to get my 2 credit cards info Pleasant Grove, Utah Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: fresh diet solution Internet

May 26 2017
123Notary Jeremy Belmont 123Notary claims to be a notary hub but no one wants to really work with the directory. It's a total rip off and the owner has not standards what so ever. They sell a FAKE Notary course that is not industry wide recognized. Long Beach California Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Notary: 123Notary Internet

May 26 2017
Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting JIM BARKE This guys took my life saving in 2 years mean will the mortage company was not getting payed.. Newport Beach Author: Texas Loan Modification: Southwest Consumer Group, Brite Consulting Newport Beach,

May 25 2017
FTS real estate investments LLC Donald R Tackett, Don R Tackett, Donald Tackett, Juanita Tackett, Mr Tackett agreed to selling me back my tax lien that he held for my second home property in Mississippi. Donald said for $775.00 he would sell me the tax sale back. Being that I'm in New Jersey and he is in Mississippi I asked him to send me an email confirming that he would sell it back to me for $775.00 especially since when I first called he wanted $500, then shortly after $600 then shortly after $775. Gautier Mississippi
Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Liars: FTS real estate investments LLC Gautier, Mississippi

May 25 2017
Kwik Kar automotive service center Teenager Ripped off $ 500 worth of labor in 2 hours. cypress Texas Author: cypress, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Kar automotive service center cypress, Texas

May 24 2017
Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Great Western Building Systems | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western Building Systems, LLC is dedicated to providing customers with the best product, the best customer service, and an unparalleled lifetime guarantee on its buildings. Great Western Building Systems designs their buildings to meet better quality requirements than the industry standard so that customers can feel confident that their buildings will last for years to come.  Great Western Building Systems’ customers are provided a dedicated account manager to assist them with their project from conception to completion. Great Western Building Systems’ customers depend on the years of experience and knowledge their team brings to projects and dreams.  Committed to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that assures them of complete satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
More fake reviews by Abercrombie & Fitch, CEO ms. fran horowitz Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 24 2017
Software Empire Roman Stefoglo They sell software that doesn't work Clearwater, Florida Internet Author: New York, New York Computer Software: Software Empire Internet

May 24 2017
Vinted.com Vinted Buy Sell Trade Internet Author: Beckaley, Arkansas Restaurant Delivery Services: Vinted.com Internet

May 24 2017
spirit airlines undependable, poor customer service, we were left stranded for 2 days with 1 compensation for 1 Nationwide Author: columbia heights, Minnesota Airlines: spirit airlines Nationwide

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
Tag Towing and Collision Held my car hostage for 2 months, resulting in me owing almost $1000 in rental car fees Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Tag Towing and Collision Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 23 2017
Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing is dedicated to customer satisfaction. One on opne support ensures client success, and focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Received Refund from Lee Arnold Group Author: Madison, Wisconsin Home Based Business: The Lee Arnold System for Real Estate Investing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing accomplishes that goal through its world class and certified training for real estate rehabbers and private money brokers. The Lee Arnold System of Real Estate Investing does not believe in the one-and-done transactional relationship common to the real estate investing educational community. Sandy, Utah

May 23 2017
Managing System Development LLC. Joseph W. WilsonManaging Director TimeShare Sell to Fraud Professionals Charlotte North Carolina Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Title and Escrow Services: Managing System Development LLC. Charlotte, North Carolina

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Your Rent 2 Own yourrent2own.com unauthorized withdrawls from my checking account, Georgia Internet Author: Hampton, Georgia Realtors: Your Rent 2 Own Internet

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana