Your Search | astar travel, all seasons travel, alamo car rentals

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 25 2016
American vacations Internet Author: Indian trail, North Carolina Travel Agencies: American vacations Internet

Sep 25 2016
us auto sales i bought a car in march and have been back the dealer 6 times without a resolution vehicle at the dealer for another repair lawrenceville Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: us auto sales lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
Lonestar Classic Motors, Classic Motor Enterprises LLC Dealer misrepresented a car purchased on Ebay and their website. RICHMOND Texas
Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors RICHMOND, Texas

Sep 25 2016
All State Van Lines Relocation LLC Bait and switch, coercive, liars Margate Florida
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation LLC Margate, Florida

Sep 25 2016
MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan MSmedia360 Charged for services NOT delivered.Kept secret passwords for all sites and entered wrong info for company. Won't change it. having to sue him now. NIGHTMARE-Do NOT HIRE! Stuart, Florida Internet, Florida, California Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Websites: MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan Internet

Sep 25 2016
Ronda auto storage My car was stolen and picked up by Rhonda storage I was told what's the police recovered the car that my car would be released when I called they said I still have to pay besides being extremely rude they used foul language and was very disrespectful Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Ronda auto storage Houston, Texas

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 25 2016
AMP PERFORMANCE Amp Performance a lot of ear tickling and slides one in without lube at the end Phoenix Arizona  Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: AMP PERFORMANCE Phoenix , Arizona

Sep 25 2016
Vive CHILE viajes, TOUR&TRAVEL, Joaquín Tous, Amanda Tous, Bárbara Espinoza ¡VERDADERO ESTAFADORES Y SINVERGÜENZAS! Vña del Mar
Author: Vña del Mar, Travel Services: Vive CHILE viajes, TOUR&TRAVEL, Joaquín Tous, Amanda Tous, Bárbara Espinoza Vña del Mar,

Sep 24 2016
Eckankar DECEPTION on ALL FRONTS, ALL SIDES, INNER & OUTER Chanhassen Minnesota Author: San Francisco, California Religion: Eckankar Chanhassen, Minnesota

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana That's not how contracts work! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 24 2016
avalon Transportation Service Managers Name of Berry Hauck & Tao Lin My /name is L.Mendoza. i was rearended by one of his car renters name Mr.Tao Lin who submitted a Contract instead of a Insuranse Policy. on Sept.17/2016. Time:3;14pm. So I contact the Person with number listed Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Auto & Truck Rental: avalon Transportation Service Santa Clara, California

Sep 24 2016
Toxic Solutions Charlie Murphy ALL LIES TOLD BY A SILVER TONGUED DEVIL (Charlie Murphy) REPRESENTING A BIZ OPPORTUNITY APEX, NC Internet Author: desert hot springs, California Recycling/Trash removal: Toxic Solutions Internet

Sep 24 2016
Andrew Fabrikant Inc Bad checks all over south florida Hollywood fl Nationwide Andrew fabrikant stealing money from dealership Lavieri Motorsports Author: Hollywood , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Andrew Fabrikant

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Great Journeys Has not delivered order in 3 weeks Spring Hill Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Travel Services: Great Journeys Internet

Sep 24 2016
All American Outdoor Construction Dino Milutinovic Took $2500 dollar deposit to purchase materials for an outdoor kitchen. Never came back, stop answering phone calls, phone disconnected. Total Scam Frisco Texas
Author: Ovilla, Texas Builders & Contractors: All American Outdoor Construction Frisco, Texas

Sep 23 2016
Budget Rent A Car Avis Budget Group Charged for damages which I did not cause Orlando Florida Car Rental ripoff Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car Orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2016
silver oaks casino Company doesn't pay out withdrawal per their specified manner. Still waiting after meeting all compliance regulation They owe me 4K. They take customer money, but it is weeks and weeks of battle to get winning which I haven't seen to date. Stay away from this casino. Internet Author: Ojai, California Casinos & Cardrooms: silver oaks casino Internet

Sep 23 2016
title transfer holding llc Jr Vacation consultantMarketing Direct Timeshares crooks takes 9900 dollars and does nothing ormond beach Florida Author: muncie, Indiana Timeshare Rentals: title transfer holding llc ormond beach, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Apollo RV rentals CheapaCampa RV Rentals Apollo RV Rental ripoff Darwin NT Australia Northern Territory Australia Author: Darwin, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Apollo RV rentals Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Red Coach USA Unethical company, refuses to honor claim or provide customer service Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Bus Travel: Red Coach USA Internet

Sep 23 2016
Book My Rooms ,BMR, MT Membership Travel Todd Harrington BAIT AND SWITCH Henderson Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Hotel: Book My Rooms Henderson , Nevada

Sep 23 2016
Pett Autoway Selling Sour Lemon Cars Union City Georgia Correct Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Pett Autoway Union City, Georgia