Your Search | astar travel, all seasons travel, alamo car rentals

Jan 19 2017
EDreams booked fake Alaska Air flight AS4000; didn't book later flight in China after Thailand flight changed to 11 hours later Barcelona Spain Author: TUCSON, Arizona Air Travel: EDreams Internet

Jan 19 2017
Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel are fake this is a complete scam. Luckily we figured it out before we paid for the dog at a western union. Don't trust craigslist and definitely don't pay for a dog you haven't seen. Stay local. The phone number to call them at is a fake made number. Fake. No real positive reviews. Mentioned in several scams. Website is a wix site? I mean come on. Arlington Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Agencies: Preeminent Pet Travel Arlington, Virginia

Jan 18 2017
Tabeer Tours Scam of complaints on www.tabeertours.com, D Scam of complaints on www.tabeertours.com, Dubai. Check Rate you were quoted? a number of complaints — the second-highest number of online travel complaints, behind the sketchy return and refund policies — among consumers who booked a room at one price but when they arrived they were charged a higher price.  Dubai Nationwide
Author: Dubai, Other Travel Agencies: Tabeer Tours Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Capital Resorts Grand Crown Resorts Total lie from day 1. How easy to build points to travel repeated times tried to make reservations for condo, always full or nothing available. repeatly wantin more money , more money . Branson Missouri Author: Harrison, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Capital Resorts Branson, Missouri

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
National General Insurance RIP OFF COMPANY Nationwide Author: Aurora, Illinois Car Insurance: National General Insurance Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Refunded policy instead of paying claim California Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Car Insurance: Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Holiday Fury Avoid at all costs Internet Author: Illinois Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury Internet

Jan 18 2017
Yuguang_Lui RIPOFF, i ORDERED pANDORA CHARMS AND A BRACLETT, i RECEIVED 4 CHARMS AND A SPACER, ALL ARE NOT WHAT i ORDERED, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, AND THEY ARE NOT PANDORA, i WANT A FULL REFUND, SHANGAI CHINA
I do have common sense Author: Sydney ns, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Yuguang_Lui Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Selltecprep.com Lost all my inventory refuses to return my messages roundup Montana Author: las vegas, Nevada Courier Services: Selltecprep.com roundup, Montana

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide auto Insurance Mollie Holcomb, any and all agents involved with my claim I would call this Fraud by Nationwide Insurance Columbus Ohio
Did you have a loan on the vehicle? Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Insurance: Nationwide auto Insurance Columbus, Ohio

Jan 18 2017
TSE HK Industry Development Co. Ltd. TSE Mould Industrial Co., Ltd. TSE Industry Development Co. Ltd after contract was signed and 50% deposit paid, they stopped all communication Changan town, Dongguan city, Guangdong province China Author: Novy Bor, Other Manufacturers: TSE HK Industry Development Co. Ltd. Changan town, Dongguan city, Guangdong province,

Jan 18 2017
legacy visa identity stolen. and harassing me to pay it sent all paperwork in California's Internet Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: legacy visa Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Job Killing Dan Klein,Brad Campbell,Ben Pederson Misrepresent the product, its all free online, Do not coach, Will threaten you Online Internet Author: lancaster, California Bait-and-Switch: Job Killing Internet

Jan 17 2017
wilshire consumer credit illegally took my car Nationwide Entitlement Attitude Author: taylorsville, Utah Car Financing: wilshire consumer credit Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Radiant Skin Serum Free Trial for $4.95 shipping, Very Rude operators with a scrip of how they win all the cases against them Internet
Author: Lapeer, Michigan TV Advertisements: Skin Tone Internet

Jan 17 2017
Mark Fleischer Jr dba Top Shelf Trailers formerly ALL PRO TRAILERS Mistreated, lied to, misled, duped, ignored, abused, wronged by Mark Fleischer Jr dba Top Shelf Trailers Yulee Florida Author: orlando, Florida Trailers: Mark Fleischer Jr dba Top Shelf Trailers Yulee,

Jan 17 2017
Morningside menthis I took my car to Memphis on December 8,2016 and he contacted me about the car on Monday the 12 of December and asked me when do i want the car back and i told him dont rush it. he said ok, so on December 14,2016 he called and said it was finished. North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Morningside charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 17 2017
Expedia Customer service sucks Internet Author: Ponce Inlet, Florida Travel Services: Expedia Internet

Jan 17 2017
USave Car Rental NU Car Rental USave Car Rental aka NU Car Rental Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: USave Car Rental Los Angeles, California

Jan 17 2017
SUMMER WINDS STORMY POINT LIES, LIES, LIES BRANSON Missouri Author: BLAIRSVILL, Georgia Travel Services: SUMMER WINDS BRANSON, Missouri

Jan 16 2017
2 Day Trans LLC Ben - DispatcherSuad Alagic - idiot truck driver Bait and Switch - Holds your car hostage - tries to charge extra fees by playing games Caledonia Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: 2 Day Trans LLC Caledonia, Michigan