Your Search | astar travel, all seasons travel, alamo car rentals

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

3, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Occidental Vacation Club COMPLETE SCAM COZUMEL MEXICO Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Timeshare Rentals: Occidental Vacation Club

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 25 2016
Coral Resorts Hilton Head Island Development Company LIES LIES LIES about what you are purchasing hilton head island South Carolina Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Timeshare Rentals: Coral Resorts hilton head island, South Carolina

Aug 25 2016
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Sales manager Max Rosado gave myself and mother a false pretense in signing car loan contract. Contacted General Manager and director of Operations but no results concerning the matters. We was lied to about car loan contract we signed. Lilburn Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Car Financing: Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 25 2016
Payless Car Rental Told I need Loss of Use insurance Las Vegas Nevada Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Sales People: Payless Car Rental Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 25 2016
All Props Investment Mark Nathwani All Props Investment Mark Nathan SCAM SACAM STAY AWAY Florida Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Real Estate Services: All Props Investment Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Travel Services Delta Travel Liars, thiefs, & scam artists - BE WARNED!!! DO NOT USE THESE FRAUDS!!! Stevenson Ranch, California Author: Burbank, California Travel Services: Travel Services Stevenson Ranch, California

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 24 2016
Dusty Old Cars The Great deceiver Stephan condondemetraky took our car on consignment and fraudulently said he did six thousand dollars in unauthorized repairs and billed us and stole our car. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Dover, New Hampshire Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
Homes.com Homes.com Total RipOff - Beware of them trying to sell you on local connect. All you get is a bunch of renters calling. Then they charge your credit card 6 months in advance with no warning. Would not talk to about the issue despite several attempts to contact them. Real estate agents beware, do not waste your money with these scammers! NOVA Virginia Nationwide Author: Virginia Customer Leads: Homes.com Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
SammyDress.com Sammy DressSammydress Purchased a blanket from them for a graduation gift. It was suppose to arrive in 25 days. It has been 54 days and no package. I have contacted them and they say no tracking number. I spoke to Post Office and they said ALL packages have a tracking number. Unknown Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Clothing Stores: SammyDress.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
Action Towing (Los Angeles) Action Towing 1Ralph Morrison ***AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! Aggressive, Rude and VERY unprofessional*** Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: , Auto Towing: Action Towing (Los Angeles) Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida

Aug 24 2016
CIG Financial LLC Intimidated and threatened Irvine, CA CA Author: Lancaster, California Car Financing: CIG Financial LLC Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Elephant Auto Insurance screwed me over, didn't give me my money Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Car Insurance: Elephant Auto Insurance Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
trinity Automotive scam artist aka reverand. deceptive. tell you are approve for car, take your down payment, then call you two or three weeks later,telling you to return car and you owe them for renta use. Beware. Dont buy a car there. you will be sorry. Nashville Tennessee Author: nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: trinity Automotive Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 24 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Elvis Capallen pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Elvis Capallen recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
gucci gucci clothes italy Nationwide Author: EL Cajon, California Air Travel: gucci Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Nazaire and Company LLCNazaire & Nazaire LLC, Nazpay, NAZAIRE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, INCNAZAIRE'S UNITED-FAMILY AND CHILDREN EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATION INC. This company failed to file the payroll wages for all employees. Once the employees were laid off they could not collect unemployment benefits because there was no proof of wages earned. Garden City New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Tax Services: Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Garden City, New York

Aug 23 2016