Your Search | asurion, walmart

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2016
Walmart inc Was issued a checked and it bounced Bentonville Arkansas Info lab evalu. Good Grief Author: Mineral Wells , Texas Bad Check Writers: Walmart Mineral Wells , Texas

Oct 17 2016
09:54 AM looks like a Walmart website instead it's an internet scam site. Internet Author: WALKER, Michigan Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 16 2016
09:41 AM Scam scam scam .They pose as a Walmart site I was scammed just like the other guy who wrote his report on 9/22/16 Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 15 2016
WalMart Selling Bad Tires Hammond Louisiana Author: Tickfaw, Louisiana Auto Tire shops: WalMart Hammond, Louisiana

Oct 14 2016
Walmart Savings Catcher account hacked internet Internet Author: Forney, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Savings Catcher Internet

Oct 11 2016
infolabevaluateco Is using WalMart Inc. as the parent company and their address in Bentonville, Arkansas Check & acceptance letter received by mail. Madrid
Author: Garland, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: infolabevaluateco Madrid,

Oct 08 2016
infolabevaluateco Walmart I received a scam letter and a check today stating I have been accepted to work with a Quality Control Program. bentonville Arkansas Author: brockton, Massachusetts Consumer Services: infolabevaluateco bentonville, Arkansas

Oct 05 2016
journeypassmaitlandplus journeypass received gift card offer 100.00 walmart/target took initial 2.95 called discontinued association ,took additional 24.95 at later date, still on hold at bank. maitland Florida Author: ST.Petersburg, Florida Hotel: journeypassmaitlandplus maitland, Florida

Oct 05 2016
Walmart evergreen , Rolonda Was insulted by and employee today because I'm disabled and she did not think I should be using a rider cart because I did not have a cain, walker or wheelchair. I was treated unfairly and this issue need to be addressed. Evergreen Park Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Adoption Agencies: Walmart evergreen Evergreen Park, Illinois

Oct 03 2016
Walmart- Myfamilymoble Angie R- employee ID 1910162 Phone service RIP OFF El Dorado Hills California Author: SILVER SPRING, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart- Myfamilymoble El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 02 2016
Curtis Incorporated WalMart Refund Refused Defective Product Internet Author: Missoula, Montana Electronic Manufacturers: Curtis Incorporated Internet

Sep 27 2016
Best choice products Bought from a walmart website Purchased $40 toys on clearance for $10-$15. Not worth $2 Cheap flimsy plastic small pure garbage Ontario Canada. (Us) Internet Author: Gaylesville , Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Best choice products Internet

Sep 24 2016
DIRECTV ASURION Misleading, full of loophose and unpublished rules Nationwide
Useless Author: palm harbor, Florida Satellite Dish Companies: DIRECTV ASURION Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 17 2016
Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine $1.95 required fee for $100 rebate voucher for Walmart and target Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Discount and savings advantage and value publications magazine Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Amex Bluebird Amex Bluebird thru Walmart Closed my account because I reported fraudalent charges on my card! Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Queen City, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Amex Bluebird Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
1954 They sent My grandson a check for 1,999.78 he was so excited he was going to buy this and that .. But i took it too wells fargo bank and that is where they told me it was fraud.. Lake Wales flordia Florida Author: Lake Wales, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Walmart INC Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Walmart Walmart Care Plan Walmart Care Plan a scam Texarkana Nationwide
Author: DeBerry, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Walmart Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
WALMART.CA walmart,rip off, Internet Author: CEREAL, Alberta Department & Outlet Stores: WALMART.CA Internet

Sep 03 2016

Sep 01 2016
smartshoppers I received a phone call inquiring about a $100 Walmart gift I was sleep the phone call and was told about a $100 Walmart gift card for completion of a survey but on completion of the survey they asked for money smartshoppers Nationwide and on the internet Nationwide Author: new orleans, Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: smartshoppers Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
01:18 PM Walmart,inc I recieved a letter and a check in the mail today from.Walmart, Inc. They wanted me to go online to activate this check and deposit it . I didn't , Because I had a really bad feeling about it. I think they need to be stoppedw Author: RICHMOND, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores:

Aug 30 2016
walmart inc. bentonville Arkansas Author: Anniston, Alabama Bad Check Writers: walmart inc. bentonville, Arkansas

Aug 20 2016
Asurion Insurance Bad faith with cell phone insurance Nashville Nationwide Author: Morristown, Tennessee Consumer Services: Asurion Insurance Nationwide