Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

At&t Bellsouth

Showing 1-25 of 46,965 Found Reports For more specific results for "At&t Bellsouth"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The staff at Best Drug Rehabilitation are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction with clients. BDR will focus on key service points with clients to ensure their overall experience is a positive one. *UPDATE: Best Drug Rehab pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Best Drug Rehab recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
hes still out there Author: Upstate, New York Mental Health: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. Battlecreek, Michigan

Mar 24 2017
DIRECTTV ,NOW AT&T DIRECTV,  DIRECTV Scams Customer-s, Nationwide Nationwide Author: BARSTOW, California Satellite Companies: DIRECTTV Nationwide

Mar 24 2017
Hilton I will never stay at a Hilton again. Nationwide Author: Alabama Hotel: Hilton Nationwide

Mar 24 2017
A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: A Forever Recovery’s staff and executives are 100% committed to making sure that each client is helped through the treatment program. Customer satisfaction is one of the top priorities at the facility. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: battle creek, Michigan Consumer Services: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. BATTLE CREEK, Michigan

Mar 24 2017
Author: struthers, Ohio Cult: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. Internet

Mar 23 2017
A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Client safety, security and happiness are of utmost importance at A Forever Recovery. With professional and caring staff this is made a reality. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: West palm beach, Florida Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Manistee, Michigan

Mar 23 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department t 300 South Spring Street Los Angele Caifornia 90013 Internet Author: Dandridge, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department Internet

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 22 2017
Real Time Pain Company Worst service to the Vendors i have been treated more professionally at the DMV P.O. Box 798 Cabot, Arkansas 72023 Nationwide Author: Palmdale , California Medical Supplies: Real Time Pain Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
James Gang Royal Mini Pigs James Gang Royal Dandies, Malisa James, Benjamin James, Melissa James, Malisa Wilson, Malisa Sculz, Malisa Schulz, Royal Mini Pigs Money Hungry Criminal Pig Breeder That Will Stop At Nothing To Sell A Pig Or Get Ahead Lying Deceptive Bloomfield Indiana
Glad I googled first Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Animal Services: James Gang Royal Mini Pigs Bloomfield, Indiana

Mar 22 2017
JDH Association Management JDH Property Management Gross mismanagement of fees collected from residents of the townhomes at 7655 South Braeswood Blvd. Channelview Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Home Owner Associations: JDH Association Management Channelview, Texas

Mar 22 2017
Direct TV We were out of town and finally just got back, my husband were looking at our bank account and direct tv charge us $442.37 without authorization.  Nationwide Question Author: Butler , Kentucky Attorney Generals: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
AT&T celular AT&T will not unlock my cellphones to go to another carrier dallas TX Nationwide Author: saginaw, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T celular Nationwide

Mar 22 2017
Free tv key sent a product that I tried. Then when it did not work I called to get a refund & was told that the time add lasped to get a refund. They said, that I would recieve a new one,but not a refund. It does not work either. I would not recommend this product free tv key to anyone. I even had a technical person look at setting it up & it still would not work. Fairfield NJ Author: Royston, Georgia Television Parts & Services: Free tv key Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Rodeway Inn I tried to stay at one of their rooms yo find blood in my covers and to be eaten by bedbugs. When trying to speak with mangement police were called on me. Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Motels: Rodeway Inn Columbus, Ohio

Mar 21 2017
Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Teresa Swain 238 Apple Valley Rd Commerce GA 30529 Tara T. Langford 1407Antioch RdFayetteville, GA, 30215 (706) 215-3583 Breeder Rip OFF - Don't do any business with them Fayetteville, Georgia Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Animal Services: Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Fayetteville, GA 30215, Georgia

Mar 21 2017
Red bull Red bull and energy drinks Sent 2 checks at different times to get my car wrapped for red bull checks did not clear and I was charged for them this is a big scam Red bull Texas TYG AND JIM PILE ON LIKE THE BULLIES THEY ARE Author: Irwin, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Red bull Alabama

Mar 21 2017
Baycor & Associates, Baylor & Associates Divorce SpecialtiesThe Registered Agent on file for this company is William Thompson and is located at 2200 Broadway St Ste H, Vancouver, Washington 98663. The company's mailing address is Po Box 1619, Vancouver, Washington 98668. Scam - Do Not waste your money! Outdated forms which do not work with court system - guaranteed refund - none Vancouver Washington Author: Daytona, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Baycor & Associates Vancouver , Washington

Mar 20 2017
Dollar Tree Stores Dollar Tree stores is who sold it to me. ConAgra Foods is the manufacturer. MACHINE PARTS in sealed food container bought at DOLLAR TREE almost killed me! Still in PAIN! EXTREMELY NEGLIGENT!!! Bothell,WA Nationwide
Author: Bothell, Washington Food Stores: Dollar Tree Stores Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Metro PCS: Store Manager: Diego- Victorville CA 15263 Hook Blvd 92394 Payment Fraud: Payment made at store for $43.00 for phone bill, Customer receipt from store not honored Victorville California Gees.... Author: Victorville, California Telephones: Metro PCS Victorville, California

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
Richard Salgado Terrible And Ineffective Attorney at Dentons Dont Waste Your Money On Richard Salgado Dallas Texas Author: Naples, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Richard Salgado Terrible & Ineffective Attorney at Dentons Texas

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 19 2017
Easypay Duvera Financed furniture at a 90 days pay off Los Angeles California Internet First Of All... Author: Hawthorne, California Loans: Easypay Internet

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California