Your Search | at@t wireless palisades

Oct 03 2015
FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA took $80.79 out my account without my permission. i got one free bottle of garcinia cambogia which they said i only had to pay shipping and handling 4.95. this company is a fraud and needs to be shut down. i want my full refund of $80.79. they never said any of this to me at all. AURORA Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Sales People: FIB PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Robert G. Hill Attorney at Law Rip off Attorney Plover Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Lawyers: Robert G. Hill Attorney at Law Plover, Wisconsin

Oct 03 2015
Rays market The owner is very rude and his prices are always higher then what they are marked at Klamath falls Oregon To thr What!!!!!!!!!! Person Author: KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon Employers: Rays market Klamath falls, Oregon

Oct 03 2015
InstantCheckmate After using my credit card for a worthless background check, my Ceditcard was used at Bestbuy online for $1338.87 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Povo , Utah Private Investigators: InstantCheckmate Las Vegas, Nevada
5, Report #419460

Oct 03 2015
REVIEW: commitment to 100% client satisfaction. Numismatic leaders in United States Paper Money, has taken the best possible internet steps to ensure customer comfort and security. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service wholeheartedly confirms to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. NOTICE: These Reports about Trusted Traditions were filed by the same person posing as different people.
MET JOHN 2013 WFoM Author: Florida, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Trusted Traditions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. 15 year track record over 30,000 transactions on EBay, maintaining the highest quality business standards. Feel totally confident and secure when doing business with Trusted Traditions. Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Rust Consulting LLC Takes years to pay and keeps promising to pay and then retracts at the deadline...2 years 5 promises Faribault Minnesota Author: Gallifrey, Saskatchewan Liars: Rust Consulting LLC Faribault , Minnesota

Oct 02 2015
Experian Data Exposed T-Mobile Users to ID Theft... Experian Hack Endangers 15 Million T-Mobile Users Nationwide
Author: Surprise, Arizona Hackers: Experian Data Exposed Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Erin O'Neill I receive a .jpg letter saying I was 1 of 5 individuals that has won $500K from Gmail/Goggle and to send personal information to an event manager, Barry Delp at (((redacted))). I did some back checking on the individual who sent the email to me. Turns out he is student/employee of OSU. Ohio State University Internet
Author: Niceville, Florida Internet Fraud: Erin O'Neill Internet

Oct 02 2015
Citgo owner Tony condones stealing, raging, and false imprisonment of customer by cashier Rosa Rosa was very disrespectful, tried to force an obvious overcharge, locked the door and shouted obscenities at me. Stone Mountain Georgia Magnetic lock Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Sales People: Citgo owner Tony Stone Mountain, Georgia

Oct 02 2015
ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 they a they hired me I worked for them for 4 years at 10.00 I confronted my asm John Burnham about why new hires get 11.00 dollars. He told me they do not have to give me the new pay as I was hired at the old payit's all over Craigslist they pay 11.00 the rip off olded people they no we need the job advantage sales and marketing irvine california Author: bell gardens, California Food Stores: ADVANTAGE SALES AND MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Oct 02 2015
Soilek I ordered some products from their website. At the beggining they were very helpful answering my emails and everything. Once i sent the money they diasspeared. China kazakhstan usa and uk. Internet Author: Alabama Customer: Adult Book Stores: Soilek Internet

Oct 01 2015
07:23 PM Reading the News Headlines Will NOT Pay You $$$ Brooklyn New York Author: DUNSMUIR, California Work at Home: Brooklyn,

Oct 01 2015
Esther at LanJiaKai Electric did not ship mdse ShenZhen China Author: Alma, Michigan Questionable Activities: Esther at LanJiaKai Electric

Oct 01 2015
01:20 PM,,,, Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
Issue is NOT FULLY RESOLVED and LETTER they give you is VOID until i am refunded Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Internet

Oct 01 2015
This is a dangerous guy who claims that he is an attorney but he doesnt even know how to read. He works as a fake lawyer in his fake law office. The think is he just owns a property and rents it out to a Licensed attorney. He just gives an appointment on weekends which the real low office is closed and nobody's there so you think he is an attorney working in his law office. On the video that I uploaded here, he claims that he is an attorney (at 3:30 of video) Riverside california Asadollah Malekzadeh is a fake lawyer Author: California Legal Services: Malek marketing

Oct 01 2015
orange county intersection safety program i was trying to drive past the van on my right side,they dont allow you to dispute ticket,you have too download pdx files things i never heard of,they won't 158.00 which i dont' have im a senior being rob by, these people,they don;t care about anyone safety just hand over the money orange county tempe az. Consequences.... Author: astoria, New York Unusual Rip-Off: orange county intersection safety program Internet

Oct 01 2015
Advicars Jaime Penate JP Advicars is the biggest scam on the internet, they promised 50$ per month to install the board and never got a dime, even at corporate level executive never saw my commissions Nationwide
I'm Sorry ADVICARS didn't loan you the money! Author: bellevue , Washington Auto Advertising Services: Advicars Jaime Penate Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
MRO Supply Just took money, Avoid Them At All Cost Author: Portland, Oregon Liars: MRO Supply

Sep 30 2015
Wicked Tan Megan Edmiston Megan Edmiston Fraud. Scam. Took my money. Closed. Wrightwood California Author: Wrightwood, California Work at Home: Wicked Tan Megan Edmiston Wrightwood, California

Sep 30 2015
MiraVie skin cream and eye serum Tried to cancel order, but had no way to call then till my bank statement came in which at that time was way pass the 14 days that was needed Santaana Ca -Internet Author: Manassas park, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: MiraVie skin cream and eye serum Internet

Sep 30 2015
St. Elizabeth Hospital Belleville Illinois Rita Boyd, Dr. James Leon Jablonski, Dr. Travis Whitehead, Dr. Josiah Moulton, Dr. Katie Awat The Fiduciary Helpers At it again Belleville Illinois Author: Belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: St. Elizabeth Hospital Belleville Illinois Belleville , Illinois

Sep 30 2015
Brooks Closing Services will not pay notaries on time or at all for their services Nescopeck Pennsylvania Author: South Carolina Title and Escrow Services: Brooks Closing Services Nescopeck, Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2015
La car gallary Lied to me my mother and my grandmother about a car that I was looking at to buy with cash in hand.Chatsworth,ca Califorina
Author: Jackson, California Auto Dealers: La car gallary Internet

Sep 30 2015
HCCredit The Help Card I received a credit card when buying a bed at Select Comfort to help finance it.Springdale Arkansas Author: Kankakee, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HCCredit Nationwide