Your Search | at@t wireless palisades

May 03 2016
Why not lease it Tempoe llc Put me into a collection agency and then wont talk to me about the account at all. I believe that someone may have stole my identity Author: Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Why not lease it Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
Verizon Verizon Wireless Rebate Scam Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

May 02 2016
kwik kar at Vista Ridge •Owner: Ray Bowens Messed up car and refuse to take responsibility over their actions LEWISVILLE Texas Author: arlington , Texas Auto Mechanics: kwik kar at Vista Ridge LEWISVILLE , Texas

May 02 2016
Safe Home Security promised a set rate for life and then they auto-renewed when I told them not to at higher rate and will not let me cancel with paying hundreds of dollars Cromwell Connecticut Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Security Services: Safe Home Security Cromwell, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Wireless 65 Horrible all around San Diego California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless 65 San Diego, California

May 02 2016
PSA Professional Sports Authenticator We went to the Rich Altman's Boston Show April 2016 Sports Cards & Memorabilia Show on April 17, 2016 at the Shriners Auditorium, 99 Fordham Rd. Wilmington, Massachusetts. Handed PSA guy 3 sports cards very good condition & $72.00 Guy said WOW that’s the best looking Bird card Ive seen all day! I received 3 cards back in mail THESE ARENT MINE graded low. SOME ELSE HAS MY 3 CARDS. Newport Beach, California Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PSA Professional Sports Authenticator Nationwide

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 01 2016
Marcus A Hundley Marcus Robinson This man uses his children for sympathy to get money from women. He has scammed several woman just check out scambook.com as well. He is good at what he does so seek legal action. If at all possible please contact me so we can stop this! Blackwood New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Marcus A Hundley Blackwood, New Jersey

Hamdi Cetinbag an Unprofessional Designer and a liar too berlin
Author: new jersey, Alabama Work at Home: Hamdi Cetinbag berlin,

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

May 01 2016
MS Nonwoven, Paul Chien DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK! Pontotoc Mississippi Author: Austin, Texas Cameras & Video: MS Nonwoven Pontotoc, Mississippi

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center The Fred Meyer days are over, the management at this store would never have worked for Fred Meyer Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Food Stores: Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 30 2016
T Mobile Cell Service Illegal Billing - Sent to Collections Damaged Credit report Bellvue WA Author: Allen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Cell Service Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Express Scripts No compassion for patients at all!!! Las Vegas Nevada A bit misdirected Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Pharmacies: Express Scripts Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
Planet Fitness (Seguin, Texas) Planet Fitness Seguin, Texas Deceptive Membership Rules - Lack of at time of signing up Seguin Texas Author: Seguin, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: Planet Fitness (Seguin, Texas) Seguin, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Three Nights will always do whatever they can to accommodate a customer's preferred destination and travel dates. Take Three Nights strives to ensure that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Portland, Oregon Travel Services: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

Crossmark at Bj's Scam Texas crossmark.com
Author: Norfolk, Virginia Cash Services: Crossmark at Bj's Internet

Apr 30 2016
North Georgia Staffing Employment agency situation - bad experience at the company I was assigned to (RPI, Kennesaw) Kennesaw Georgia Author: WOODSTOCK, Georgia Employment Services: North Georgia Staffing Kennesaw, Georgia

Apr 30 2016
NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial I sent for a 14 day trial on TestoRip x trial and ended up paying a 2 mouth of testoRip and NitroNos at just under $200.00 ! All I was supose to be charged for $ 1.50 for postage ! This is a scam if I ever seen one . I have contacted them to return the un SCAM FRAUD THEIVES!! St Petersburg Florida Author: harrington, Delaware Drug Manufacturers: NitriNos x trail TestoRip x trial St Petersburg, Florida

Apr 30 2016
leadermobility.com, leader mobility, charged mobility SCAMMERS! THEY STOLE MY MONEY AND GOT A CHEAP CHINESE CRAP!!! STAY AWAY FROM LEADERMOBILITY.COM AT ALL COST!!! Mesa Arizona Author: California Sporting Goods: leadermobility.com, leader mobility, charged mobility Mesa, Arizona

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Orlando, Florida Cruise Ships: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Longwood, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Morans Trucking Llc BEWARE SCAM RIP OFF Morans Trucking Llc STAY AWAY AT ALL CAUSE Elizabeth New Jersey Author: North Carolina Trucking Companies: Morans Trucking Llc Elizabeth, New Jersey

Apr 29 2016
Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel, Tyler Halperin THIS GUY HAS RIPPED OFF AT LEAST 7 ARTISTS I KNOW- HE DOES NOT PAY THEM, OR RETURN THEIR WORKS. I AM OUT 3 SCULPTURES TO DATE. Pittsford New York
Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Pittsford, New York

Apr 29 2016
D&T Disrtibutors (Davonne Pierce) Services undelivered Kalamazoo Michigan Author: davenport, Florida Credit & Debt Services: D&T Disrtibutors (Davonne Pierce) Kalamazoo, Michigan